Toy Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Craig, use the toy on her again," says Richard, directing the action.

I feel Craig sliding the toy over my clit and it starts vibrating again. I arch up, and in that moment, hubby penetrates me, his hard cock sliding deep inside me.

"God, you are so wet Babe," exclaims hubby as he slides deep into me.

"Fuck me hard," I cry out, my pussy flexing around his shaft. He grips my hips, and starts to thrust into me. The waves of pleasure radiate out from my clit, as his big cock stretches my pussy, plunging all the way in, his balls slapping against me. He places a thumb over my tight little hole, lubricating it with my juices. He slides his thumb into my ass, and I moan, then pushes his other thumb in. I cry out as he slides his thumbs deep into my ass, stretching it. A cock appears in front of me, I don't care who it is. I open my mouth just as hubby drives deep into my pussy. I'm pushed forward and the cock enters my mouth as well. He matches the thrusts of his cock in my mouth with hubby pounding my pussy. I feel hubby running his thumbs over my tight ass, first one, then the other penetrating me and stretching my ass.

As well as holding the toy against Trish's clit, Craig was filming the action. Tom had his hands on her shoulders and once more had his cock deep in her mouth, gently thrusting so I saw her lips stretch over the thick shaft. Her teeth grazed his knob and I saw her tongue extend to lick at the tip before he plunged it back to fill her, her nose bumping against his belly. I heard her grunts around Tom's cock as she was pushed from behind. "Craig, I want to see Trish's pussy filled with his dick." He moved down Trish's body to show her back and ass cheeks, mounded over the end of the table, her arms pressed down on the table as a brace against the strong pounding she was getting. He showed me how John's thumbs were stretching her ass-hole, making it gape wide.

I directed Craig to keep the toy tight against Trish's clit and I pulsed in rhythm with John's thrusts, amazingly successfully given the distance we were apart on the far side of the world. I could tell he could feel the vibration going into her pussy. She was making constant but unintelligible noises as she sucked Tom's cock. I was sure she must be close to cumming now.

"John, sit down on the chair," I said. "Trish can sit on your lap. Sit backwards so I can see you."

He pulled out of Trish, his cock swollen and slick with her sweet nectar and moved onto the chair; his raging member was pointing to the ceiling and twitching. Tom and Craig took hold of Trish's arms to bring her upright and position her with her back to him. She looked like a floppy rag doll as she was held there, stood between hubby's legs. She squatted down, impaling herself on him. Her head went back, her mouth opening wide and gasping, sinking down so John's cock was fully inside her. John held onto Trish's hips as she sank onto him and began to rise and fall by reflex.

I gave instructions to the guys, "Tom, take over with the toy please. Spread her legs so you can get the vibrations right over her clit please. Craig, keep hold of the camera but I'm sure she would love her nipples to get some attention." I was keen to see Trish stimulated beyond the point of saturation so she could hardly tell which part of her was being aroused. The three men played their part well; hubby fucking her with his cock deep inside her, Craig and Tom stroking her legs, feeling her boobs and squeezing her nipples, stroking her neck, caressing her waist and of course I was willing her on. The vibrating and pulsing toy kept working at her and soon she was cumming again, helped by John cumming inside her.

I sit on hubby's lap, breathing heavily and I see which cock I have been sucking, as Tom is standing in front of me; only half hard but pushing his shaft into me, his balls smacking my cheek. Craig is hard again as well and I take his rigid cock in one hand, starting to stroke it. I take some cum and juices from my pussy as lubrication and start stroking Tom's shaft. It doesn't take long before Tom is at full hardness again. Hubby has not gone soft; I can feel his cock still hard inside me.

"God Trish, you are insatiable," says Craig.

"Take the toy, Craig, and hold it on her clit," I hear Richard say.

"John, let Trish sit on the chair now and all three of you try to finish off on Trish. Trish, you can use the toy on yourself if you want."

I get up off hubby's cock. He stands and I sit down on the chair. I take the toy from Craig and put it between my legs, squirming so the toy is on my clit again. Richard is holding a regular pulse and I manoeuvre it to get maximum benefit. All three of them are watching me, and Tom is holding the phone showing Richard.

"God, that is good," I let out a low moan as Richard increases the vibrations again. All three of them are at attention, their cocks in front of me. I take Craig and Tom in each hand and open my mouth, leaning forward. "I want all three of you...," I say huskily and hubby's cock enters my mouth.

I take turns sucking and stroking each in turn. I want them to cum all over me.

I watched Trish sucking and stroking all three cocks in front of her. I plaedy with the toy, wishing I was standing in front of her as well, her gorgeous mouth taking my cock in her mouth and letting me release my jism on her.

I stroke and suck their cocks and I feel another orgasm building, as I squirm over the seat, trying to hold the toy on my clit.

"Fuck yes, yes," I say in between cocks and then I get the toy right on my clit.

"Oh god, yes, cum all over me," I moan.

I turned up the toy to maximum and I saw as she put her hands between her legs to push the toy onto her. "Cum over her boobs guys, I'll make her cum again with the toy."

The guys take over, stroking their own cocks as I arch back in ecstasy. "Oh fuck Trish," groans hubby, and his cum sprays over my boobs. I see the others wanking furiously and then they add their streams of white jism to his. The hot cum pours down over me, I rub the cum over my boobs and nipples, spreading it all over. "Fuck yes, that's good," I moan, as I rub his cum all over my pussy. I push the toy hard against my clit, and Richard in turn, turns up the power again.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, yes." I scream in rapture, my whole-body quivering in elation.

I couldn't turn the dial any higher so the vibrating toy was on maximum power. I watched as Tom and Craig add their streams of cum over her, covering her boobs and letting it run in streaks down her torso. She gripped the toy tight between her legs until she came so violently that I thought she was going to tumble off the chair. While she was still shaking, I slowed the pulses back to zero, and then made one last return to maximum. I was rewarded with another cry from Trish as she came again. She almost collapsed off the chair, the toy dropped to the floor and I placed the phone back on my desk.

"God, that was so good." I heard her moan softly.

"You were incredible Trish," I replied.

Craig stepped back showing me her cum covered body as she sat there quivering and breathing heavily but coming back down to earth from her massive orgasm. I felt privileged to have been invited to this scenario and to have taken part. I was sure - or at least I hoped - this wouldn't be the last time.

I couldn't leave without a final goodbye for Trish. "If it's time for you to leave the restaurant now, I've one more dare for you. Hubby can take your clothes, but you have to walk out of the restaurant and back to the car completely naked - and no cleaning up allowed."

I watched as Tom put her shoes on her and helped her up to her feet. John took her arm.

"I'll take your clothes to the car for you," said Tom.

"And I'll keep the video going for you Richard," declared Craig.

The waiters opened the door for them. "Come back anytime. Your next meal is on the house as well."

I watched the couple walking to their car, Trish's cum coated body glistening in the streetlight. There were a few onlookers and I saw them gasping and smiling as she walked by. I watched as she was helped into the car, her clothes put in the back and then the phone was given to her.

"God Richard, how did you get me to do all that," she sighed, utterly spent, and then she smiled and blew me a kiss from her cum streaked lips. "Bye, and thank you." And then the video link went dead.