Toy Time When I'm Away

Story Info
Wife uses toys and teases me with the idea.
1.3k words
4.44
5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a true story that gets me excited every time I think about it.....

My wife and I have been happily married for many years, and continue to enjoy a great sex life - at least when I'm home, that is. You see, my job requires me to travel quite often, and I'm sometimes a couple time zones away, and other times overseas. Typically I travel 2-3 times a month, which means our weekends are precious. Since we are empty nesters now, we can pretty much run around the house naked, dip in the pool or hot tub or watch porn - without getting caught.

Sometimes I'm only away for a few days, other times for a week at a time. It's one of those 'week-long' trips recently when things got exciting.

I had been away for the better part of a week and had just started my trip home. I was up early to catch a flight home from Europe and had just boarded a plane for the first leg of the trip. As I settled into my seat, my phone buzzed with a text message.

"Are you at the airport?" my wife's message asked. She was several time zones earlier than me, so my early morning flight matched up quite nicely with her bedtime. We are always good about checking in with each other when we travel. Little did I know what she had on her naughty little mind!

"I have just boarded the plane" I replied. "What are you up to tonight?"

"I can't get to sleep" was her reply. "I really wish you were here to help put me to sleep" (our code for bedtime sex).

Perking up a bit in my seat now, the blood started to flow south into my cock. My wife was at home - alone and horny! Since it was still Friday night for her, I realized that she probably had a couple glasses of wine, had been reading a sexy story, and got herself all worked up. Suddenly I had to adjust my trousers to get comfortable, and I was seriously interested to hear more about what she was doing.

"That sounds pretty hot!" was my next message back to her.

"No, actually all I can hear are squishy sounds right now" she texted, with a wink emoji. My innocent wife was horny, wet, and lying in our bed masturbating!

Now I was really getting hard, but still sitting on a plane. She's always been shy about masturbation - rarely letting me watch, and getting evasive when I asked her if she had been naughty while I was away. I looked around to ensure no one could see our messages, or notice the bulge in my pants. Knowing that I only had a few minutes for this sexy conversation before my flight took off, I knew I had to act quickly. "Is it tough for you to text with one hand?" I asked.

"Yes it is" came the reply. "I really wish your tongue was in me right now". Surely by this time she was stroking her fingers through the soft folds of her wet pussy, making it difficult for her to text me back quickly without breaking her rhythm. I imagined her propped up in our bed, lingerie pulled up just enough to allow access to her pussy. Maybe she had dropped one strap of the neglige, and pulled out a breast for some play. Playing with a nipple normally causes her to get quite wet - especially the left one.

"So do I! I love the taste of your pussy when it's wet" Wanting to know more, I asked if she was just using her fingers or had added a toy for a bit more excitement. Normally her fingers will do for just some quick relief, but if she's going to do some serious masturbation, the toys will come into play. Her modest collection is in the nightstand on her side, allowing easy access - whether I'm around or not.

There was a long awkward pause before her next reply. I was sweating a bit just waiting for the answer, imagining what she was doing. "Hmmm....the pink one has been my favorite lately" came back. I knew then that she was using her favorite vibrator, a small pink rabbit that was guaranteed to get her off. I always make sure they are fully charged before I leave on a trip, to make sure she has 'resources' available when she needs them.

"It's all pink in the middle" I joked. "And now I'm sitting in 5J with a nice hard-on". She knows that I find it highly erotic when she confesses to having some 'alone time' when I'm away. When I travel, I often fantasize about her reading some sexy novels, getting herself all worked up over the lead character, and stuffing her hand in her pants.

"Do you have a blanket to cover yourself up with?" she asked.

"No, but I sure wish I did!" I fired back. "I can't wait to get home and watch what you're doing, then I will use that toy on you myself!"

"Not until I get some tongue and cock in me!" She insisted. Often after a good sexy session of making love and we've both cum at least once, she will feel 'needy' for a bit more. That's when she'll put her fingers or a toy to work to get herself off again, while I kiss and fondle her breasts and talk dirty to her. This time I'd have to encourage her via long distance.

"Do you need some naughty pictures for inspiration?" I asked. Jim (our friend) has a nice nine-inch cock, and has sent her a photo of it more than once. It's usually at full mast and proudly in his hand. I thought she may need a push over the edge.

"Nope - my fingers and toys will give me the big O". She'll usually read a naughty story or two to get herself in the mood, but when she gets down to business, she'll close her eyes and concentrate on the sensations in her pussy.

I was clearly enjoying the process of egging her on now (and still sporting a strong erection), so I asked if I could lick her fingers clean of the juices. When she takes her time and has lots on mental foreplay, she tends to get really wet. I can make her squirt with my fingers, but she hasn't mastered that trick by herself yet.

"That's my plan!" I saw on the screen. She has admitted to tasting herself on her fingers a few times, which I find to be incredibly sexy. Normally she'll offer me a taste, just as a tease.

Since we had been texting for several minutes now, I figured she was getting close to cumming. When she's in the mood, the first orgasm doesn't take long. Sometimes she will settle in for more than one.

"Are you still making squishy sounds. Or are you making a mess already?"

Then came her final reply..."fly safe...I need to concentrate right now😜!" She had reached the point where she'd get serious about her orgasm. Her eyes close, head rolls back, and her fingers or toy get down to some serious work. I imagined that she was so close now, body twitching on the bed. Over the years she's become more vocal when she cums too.

So there I was, buckled into my window seat with a rock hard erection, staring at a blank screen on my phone. I was still imagining her half naked, clutching a breast with one hand, plunging the toy into her juicy pussy and pressing it against her clit. Then the uncontrollable spasms overtake her as she hits her goal and gets the relief she wants so badly. Spent, she withdrew the toy and it buzzed harmlessly against her thigh, resting in the wet spot on the sheets.

Can't wait until I get home so she can tell me the rest....and I can lick her fingers clean!