A Friend Gets to Watch

Story Info
Wife masturbates on cam for a friend.
824 words
4.17
13.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been talking with a friend of ours for several months. He was the male half of a couple we hung around with (and got naked with a couple times😜). They had since separated, but we kept in touch with him. My wife still finds him quite sexy. When we had sexy late night discussions, she confessed that she found him quite attractive and thought about getting sexy with him. Wanting to fulfill her fantasy, I kept in touch with him to see if he was interested.

We had been texting with him, both as a couple and independently. As we continued the conversation, he started texting sexy photos to us. Not of him - just suggestive sexy B&W pics from the net. It was basically a long-distance online seduction of my wife. Once in a while this would be in the group text, but more and more he would send sexy images to her, saying 'this is what I'd like to do with you'.

He began to be more and more suggestive - describing what he would do with my wife if we ever met up. She's not normally super chatty via text, but I think she was both flattered and turned on by the attention, and the ideas! We set up a video chat for late one night - just a conversation, as far as I knew. Then just before the call, she changed into a sexy bra and panty set. Surprised, I asked her what was up. "Oh, he texted me earlier and asked if I would touch my kitty while he watched" she replied with a sly smile. That was news to me - but exciting news!

The call started innocently enough. We sat on our master bed, me in jeans and a tshirt, her in a lacy black bra and panties. They're a really sexy pair with a brass zipper up the front. We chatted nervously for a little bit, trying to decide how we'd break the ice. After a while he said 'hey, you know I would really love to see you touch yourself!'

I thought she would just slip her hand inside her panties and play with herself a bit while we talked. I was about to get quite a surprise! The conversation slowed briefly, then things picked up rapidly. To my surprise, my sexy wife stripped out of her panties and spread her legs!

She seemed to lose her train of conversation as she got comfortable. He took the lead, complementing her on how sexy she looked. I saw him shift in his chair, clearly adjusting for the swelling in his crotch. He talked sweetly to her, describing how long he had waited to see this, and how he wished he was there in person.

I shifted out of the camera frame and positioned myself between her legs to focus the camera on her crotch. She lazily stroked her outer lips like she usually does, while he commented how sexy it looked. I could tell that her end of the conversation faltered a bit - she was processing both the sensations in her pussy, and her feelings about sharing this intimate act with a friend.

I had a hard time holding the camera still. Positioned between her legs, I alternated watching her fingers probe into the wetness, and seeing the look on her face. She wasn't exactly focused on the camera and our friend - I think she wanted to close her eyes and just get off. I have to admit, it was pretty hot watching my sexy wife masturbate, knowing that a buddy was watching and coaching her through the process!

When she started getting more aroused, she asked me to get a toy for her. I reached into the nightstand and took out a smooth glass dildo. Now I had more of a challenge - stroke the toy in and out of her slippery pussy, hold the camera still, and watch the expression on her face. Her friend and I both talked dirty to her as she neared the edge. Eventually she lost focus on the camera, closed her eyes and threw her head back.

Her fingers moved faster and faster over her clit. The toy slid effortlessly in and out - she was wetter than I usually remember. Our friend kept telling her how beautiful and sexy she was. My cock was about to burst, and I'm sure he was in the same condition. Her other hand slid up and she grabbed a breast, then gave her nipple a hard pinch.

That was all it took! She shuddered, almost convulsing, and clamped her legs together. The aftershocks of her orgasm must have lasted a couple minutes while she came back to earth. "OMG, she said. That was SO hot!"

Our friend and I both agreed. It was sexy, hot, and naughty all at the same time. Can't wait to do it again!