All Comments on 'Toying Around Pt. 02'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
too

short

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!!!

Anonymous, are you saying its too short in the build up or the description of what is going on? I really want to know how I can improve my stories. I'm guessing you enjoyed the story and wanted more? Or did I just rush over too fast and frustrate you? If the ending was what you were talking about, I did have somewhere to go and I sort of glossed over the final couple of paragraphs.

Derek_KaneDerek_Kanealmost 5 years ago
mmm...

who could have resisted that scenario, Black Dick is just too majestic to pass up for anyone - but especially for white boys and girls. I probably would've cum as soon as he asked if I wanted to see it.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
Yoiu might be right.

Derek_Kane, I would think the first time you see something you are very attracted to in person, the moment would be very powerful.

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

I just had my first BBC a couple of days ago. It was amazing and this story really captured how exciting and addicting it can be. I am a happily married man but I too couldn't resist the pull of a truly beautiful ebony cock. Going immediately to the next chapter.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for sharing

ryanlvr I have found that having your first interracial experience in either a gay or straight way is a game changer. If its with a well endowed man then it increases the wow factor 10 times. Since you just experienced your first BBC, I hope I captured the emotion and physical excitement that others have confessed while having sex with a big black cock for the first time. While I don't believe in "Once you go black, you never go back", I absolutely believe that once you enjoy interracial, you'll want it for the rest of your life and will have a different perspective of sex than those who haven't been as lucky. male or female. Thank you so much for sharing your exciting news and look out in the coming days, my next story I am working on is a gay interracial story that I think will top this one! (but that's just prerelease hype)

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Hot sexy erotic series...I can truly relate to this series..(personally) loved it !!!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 3 years agoAuthor

So happy that you found the story and enjoyed it. I enjoy writing interracial stories for both straight and gay people. I am working on my first bi-sexual story and may release it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is getting closer and closer for me. Years ago I sucked my first black cock (it was not a "BBC", never heard that description til about, oh, 5-6 years ago, it was average, as I suspect most honest black guys would admit!) young, 20 something, I was 32, it was hot, sweet and deliciously erotic, wish I could have made it a regular thing! Now, reading all these wonderfully erotic stories has driven me closer to desiring a repeat and hoping I can find a big one! I have a black dildo that I have gotten quite good at taking all the way up my tight, shaved married ass and can get it almost all the way down my throat (I don't know how these sex machines get these "12" BBCs" down their throat Lol!) and am hoping I find the right guy to do it with. Great story, I was turned on to see Jim was turned out to BBC as well, loved the shared blow job, that is fun to do!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

mwmhot4fun, try some of my other gay interracial stories..."A League of Thier Own" and "Who's the Boss" are two stories that I wrote that are also marked "Hot".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
406 Followers
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES