Toying with Dinner

Story Info
Playing with toys during a dinner date.
2.3k words
4.53
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings fellow E-Lit lovers! After countless years of reading, I had a friend ask for a story of her own. So, here is my very first submission! I hope you enjoy it!

I pick you up for dinner in my car and smile as you walk toward me, looking absolutely beautiful, dressed exactly as I asked; a loose, flowing, knee-length skirt and form-fitting top with a V-neck that shows off your lovely curves and gives a generous glimpse of your deep cleavage. I get out and open the door for you, brushing my hand across your ass as you get in. I just can't help but touch you anytime you're near me.

You give me a wink and a smile and get in the car, leaning forward a bit to tease me with a fantastic view down the swell of your breasts as you reach for your seatbelt. I close your door and adjust myself to try and make room for the swelling you caused with just your look.

We make small talk on the way to the restaurant, knowing that if the conversation went a certain direction, we'd never make it to dinner. I take your hand to caress it as we drive and you catch me stealing glances at you and laugh at me as you see me try and catch your breasts jiggling as we go over a bump. I don't apologize, as who could help themselves with such a lovely form sitting next to them?

I find a parking space a little ways from the restaurant and remove your seatbelt, brushing my arm across your breasts as I do so. I lean close to you, kiss your cheek, and take my hand underneath your skirt, sliding it up your thigh to confirm you followed my other instruction of not wearing any panties for this dinner. You part your legs a little to give my hand access and I slide my finger up your slit, confirming that you not only followed my instruction but that you're wet with anticipation of the next one.

"Mmmmm, good girl." I purr in your ear as I take my hand out and taste your juice on my finger. I kiss your neck just under your jaw and tell you,

"Please get out your toy." You reach in your purse to grab it.

"Turn it on," I tell you as I reach for my phone to open the app. You turn it on and it immediately buzzes in your hand causing you to jump just a little bit in surprise, but it puts a smile on your face in anticipation. I take it from your hand and dip it back underneath your skirt, rubbing it up your leg toward your pussy, the low buzz tickling the inside of your thigh. You open your legs wider, allowing me to place it against your sex, and I hold it there for just a moment, the pleasant buzz driving your arousal up and your natural lube coating the head of the toy. I then press it firmly against you, sliding it inside your body. I push my finger in as well, curling it up to tease your g-spot for just a moment and collecting your juices, which I then lift to your mouth.

"Clean my finger for me," I direct, and you take my finger in your mouth, sucking me clean and teasing my finger as you would my cock.

"Fuck, you are so damn sexy." I growl in your ear and pull my finger out of your mouth with a 'pop' before it's too uncomfortable for me to get out of the car due to the bulge in my pants. I get out to walk around the car and open your door, enjoying the view you give me as you step out.

I leave the toy on its lowest setting as we walk toward the restaurant and when we check in with the hostess, I turn it off to not get you too aroused before we're seated. We're handed our notification buzzer which I hand to you to hold and again engage in small talk as we wait for our table to be prepared. When it goes off, you also feel a strong buzz between your legs as I try to time the additional stimulation of the toy with the buzz of the notification device. You notice my sly smile and wink at you when the buzzing between your legs stops when you hand the disc over to the hostess.

You sense I enjoy keeping you off balance and in a teasing state of arousal and anticipation. Our walk to the table is uneventful but right before you sit down, the buzzing starts on high and you let out a small moan as you sit down causing the hostess to ask, "Are you alright?"

"Oh!, I'm fine," you reply, giving the hostess a bashful smile and me a blushing look. You seem a little worried about sitting down on the booth's bench, wondering if the buzzing will get louder when you do. You sit gently, but get some butterflies when you realize that the positioning of the toy inside you intensifies the buzzing on your G-spot due to the pressure of sitting. I surprise you by sitting next to you instead of across from you and casually ask if you would like some wine with dinner and all you can do is nod at me and I can see the arousal growing on your face. To spare you the embarrassment of cumming in front of the hostess, I turn the toy down to a low wave setting to keep your arousal up, but not enough to drive you higher.

I order the wine and an appetizer and the hostess goes on her way, the low wave continuing to hum inside you. I lean over to put my hand on your upper thigh and press it to your tummy as I'm curious whether or not I can feel the vibrations. Sadly, I can't, so I gently squeeze your thigh and ask you, "Having fun, sexy?"

You nod yes, and let out another small moan as I turn the wave up higher. I notice the hostess returning with our drinks and turn it down to give you some relief for a moment as she pours our drinks. She's cute, and you wonder if she can see your arousal on your face.

When she leaves, I whisper in your ear, "I can smell your pussy, and it's so sexy knowing you are so aroused just sitting here next to me." I put my phone on the table so you can watch me play with the settings and you see me find the 'randomizer' setting, select it, and put the phone on the bench beside me.

Your eyes go wide as I smile at you with an evil grin on my face and tell you, "I want you to squeeze my leg when you cum and I want you to cum before our appetizer gets here."

With me sitting next to you, no one can see my hand as I slide it between your leg and press it against your pussy to find the antenna of the toy. When I do, I start moving it back and forth just to give you a different sensation with it. It doesn't take too long before I see you close your eyes and dip your head as you squeeze my leg, hard, as your body shakes just a little. I have no idea what setting set you off like that and now I'm wishing I had taken more control of the app, but watching you orgasm next to me is one of the more erotic things I've watched in my lifetime...

"Please, turn it off," you gasp as you see the waitress start approaching with our appetizer. Your breathing is rapid and your face is flushed and the waitress looks at you a little concerned and asks again if you're okay. "Everything is fantastic," you reply with a flushed smile, putting a somewhat confused look on her face as she sets the table and turns away.

"One course down, two more to go," I whisper in your ear. We finish our appetizer and shortly thereafter, the waitress comes to clear our plates and takes our order for the main course. As soon as she turns away, I find the wave pattern and set it to the highest and lowest settings, with the wave set at slow build of 30 seconds, peak to peak.

I stretch my arm around your back so I can slyly caress the side of your breast and whisper in your ear, "It is so sexy watching your breasts swell in your blouse as you breathe deeply when you cum. You are so fucking beautiful. That lady two tables over? She was watching you and I think she smiled when she saw you cum."

You look over at her and she catches your eye, gives you a wink and a smile, and now you know you are being watched, which turns you on even a little more... I take my hand from your breast and reach to grab the antenna again as I realize I can feel the vibrations through it. I push it in deeper when I feel the wave slow down, and when I feel it gaining intensity, I pull it toward your opening until I the bulb of the toy is snug against you. I'm hoping this puts the vibrations firmly against your g-spot and, knowing our meal is likely a short few minutes away, I start circling a finger slowly around your clit as I continue to move the toy around inside you.

I can see you beginning to breathe faster as your breasts swell at a more rapid rate and I watch your eyes close again as you grip my thigh tightly, shake slightly, and let out a small moan. The lady watching you stood up to walk by our table right at that moment toward the restroom, looked at you with a tinge of jealousy and stated, "Mmmm. That looked like a good one," as she walked by and winked. I turn the toy down to its lowest setting as the waitress arrives with our meal as I want you simmering in your arousal as you enjoy your food.

Dinner was fantastic as your continual state of arousal was causing you to constantly smile and breathe deeply. I melted a little when you put your head on my shoulder and gave a lovely sigh of contentment, just enjoying your consistent state of arousal. I have been very aroused myself this entire time enjoying your pleasure, and when the waitress asks if we want dessert, I reply, "No thank you, I'll take the check and have dessert later." She smiles and hands us the check, which I pay immediately to get us out of there sooner.

As soon as I get the receipt, I stand and give you my hand for assistance to get out of the booth as I ramp also up the vibrations as soon as you stand up. When we exit the restaurant, you notice the vibe change to a wave pattern as I wrap my arm around your waist, and at this point, you wonder if you'll make it to the car without cumming again as you realized how far away the car is parked.

We get to the car as you are right on the edge and instead of opening the car door, I push you past it and you look back at me in a bit of confusion; that is, until I firmly push you to bend you over the hood of the car so you have to brace yourself with your hands on the hood. You then find out how much I've been truly turned on by watching your pleasure as I yank up your skirt to expose your beautiful, full ass, then grab your wrists to pull them behind your back.

The cool of the metal hood hardens your nipples and you feel the vibe ramp up to an intense pulse as you feel the head of my cock line up at the entrance to your pussy. You are so wet, I push my dick into your pussy in one firm stroke and start up a quick pace, pounding you up against the hood of the car, your wrists held behind you in one of my hands.

You hear the clunk of my phone on the hood and feel my other hand grab your hip to help drive me deep into you. Between the intense pulsing and fast pounding, neither of us last long as you gush all over my cock when you feel my cock pulsing inside you as well.

Both of us are breathing hard and I grab my phone to turn off the toy, then gently help up you back upright and open the car door for you giving you a deep kiss as you move by me. As you sit down, I don't let you swing your legs in, and again, you look at me with a question, until you notice my cock is still half hard and hanging out of my pants. "Clean me up please, sexy," I say as I place my hand on the back of your head, bringing your face closer to me. You moan as you take my cock in your mouth, savoring the taste of our combined sex...

When you have brought me back to full mast and are satisfied that I'm clean, you look up at me and smile. You then notice a small buzzing starting up again and hear me say, "Keep me hard, and as soon as we get home, it will be my turn to clean you up and give you a massage for being such a good girl tonight..."

Which is another story...

Hope you enjoyed this beautiful, I certainly enjoyed thinking of you as I wrote it...