Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed, her hands cupping the soft breasts and kneading gently, drawing a moan from Emily that only made the redhead smile. Her fingers glided over the soft flesh, caressing Emily's nipples and drawing a soft moan from the young woman.

"If my husband had gotten you with child, you never would have wanted for anything again." Mistress whispered gently, placing soft kisses on Emily's breasts as she spoke, nuzzling into the warm flesh and drinking in the warmth and scent.

The words made Emily wonder if she would get pregnant again, by this man whose name she didn't even know. The idea of it frightened her but at the same time the reassurances of Mistress that she would be taken care of took all fright from the thoughts. But Mistress slid a hand down her body, palm gliding over Emily's flat tummy as the redhead's warm mouth found a nipple and suckled, drawing a moan from her even as her legs spread and Mistress' hand turned and then slid across her mons, through the damp tangle of her pubic hair and the slender, strong fingers found the soft folds and warm flesh of Emily's cleft. She moaned and writhed as Mistress teased her, massaging and delving a finger, and then two, into Emily's core. She was wet and ready, aroused and sensitive as Mistress masturbated her, freeing her clit with ease and teasing the little pearl, spreading the wetness that Emily made and driving her on toward an orgasm.

She couldn't lie still, not the way Mistress was making her feel, and she writhed and squirmed in the sheets, her legs kicking and tangling, her hands grasping and her back arching. She felt so good and when her orgasm came she sobbed through the release, looking at Mistress with adoring eyes and the redhead smiled as she came up to kiss Emily deeply and tenderly. But her hand, and her caress, never stopped and Emily clung to her as the redhead drove her to another orgasm, clearly enjoying what she was doing. Emily was disoriented and barely able to stay conscious as Mistress drove her to another orgasm, and then another and she lay sobbing in the sheets, unable to move aside from occasional twitches as she stared up at the other woman in adoration that bordered on worship. She had never felt like this before, hadn't even known that it was possible to feel like this and she watched as Mistress rose and stepped away from the bed, smiling down at Emily.

"Rest now, Little One, you're going to need it." She said and Emily let her eyes close, gasping for breath and soaked in sweat.

————————6————————

She had barely closed her eyes when she felt the hands on her and she looked to see Master there. He smiled as his hands composed her limbs and she blinked slowly as she stared at him. He turned her to her side and then onto her belly and she fisted her hands in the sheets as his hands gripped her waist and lifted her bottom into the air. She moaned as she understood what was coming. She felt his weight on the bed and then the touch of his cock at her entrance and she turned her head to look at him as his hands caressed her ass and back, down her legs and all of her that he could reach and she bit her lip as she stared up at him, her heart still racing after what Mistress had done to her. When he pulled her back onto his cock, she moaned and shook all over. She was so wet and so relaxed after her time with Mistress that he slid into her with ease and she was so weak and spent that she could do nothing but lay there and accept him. He withdrew, his cock sliding out of her in a slow, even slide until he was barely within her, then he filled her again, this time with enough force that she felt his hips slap against her bare ass.

She cried out, sobbing as he thrust into her again... and again... each thrust was firm and deep but not painful. It was as if his cock were perfectly sized for her body, though she had seen him and knew that he was larger than that. Yet his thrusts were never painful, never too deep, never struck her cervix too hard, and she sobbed with each and every blissful, wonderful stroke of him through her body. His hands settled at her hips and he drew her back now to meet his strokes and she groaned, her hands fisting in the sheets and her eyes rolled back in her head at the feeling. He was a forceful, firm lover. Tireless and experienced and she felt so good that she didn't think of anything but that moment and when her orgasm came she was unsurprised, but still it tore through her like an elemental force. She sobbed and shook, her core clenching down on him and her back arching. She managed to lift herself up from the bed a little and he grasped her shoulder and pulled her up and against his chest.

She gasped at the ease with which he had done it and when his arms came around her and filled with her breasts she cried out in pleasure. His grip was as firm as his thrusts and she felt so damn good that she couldn't speak or even think of anything beyond that moment. He sat back, lifting her with his hands and with his cock that speared deeper into her, drawing another cry, and when he lay back against the headboard all of her weight drove her down onto his cock, spearing him deeper into her body than ever before and she grunted and shook at the feeling.

She lay back against his chest for a long minute, just gaining her breath, but then she sat up and felt his hard cock shift within her. Her eyes rolled back in her head at the feeling. Her weight rested on him, on where his cock filled her, and she bit her lip as she tried to move, to raise her hips and ride him but she was too out of it at the moment and she bit her lower lip as she tried to catch her breath and clear her head. She looked up for a moment and saw Mistress seated in a chair at the foot of the bed, watching with a smile and Emily locked eyes with the redhead and couldn't look away. After a long minute Mistress nodded and Emily began to move, lifting herself and riding him, feeling his cock glide through her body with each jerky, twitching movement. She gasped and moaned, shaking and sobbing as she steadied herself against his legs with her hands and tried to move, all the while never looking away from Mistress, never taking her eyes off of the redhead.

Her strength returned as she rode him, lifting her hips by flexing her thighs before she relaxed and just let gravity pull her back down onto him, unable to manage anything more. But she found a rhythm and she kept at it, groaning almost constantly as she moved over him. His hands caressed her back and she felt him sit up enough to kiss her shoulders and neck and she bit her lip at the feeling, her head falling slightly to one side as his mouth quested across her skin, tasting her sweat. His hands slipped around her waist and up to knead and caress her breasts and she heard his breath coming a bit quicker, felt the tension in him and knew that he was close. She bit her lip, her brow furrowing and her legs shaking and when she couldn't hold it back any more, she sobbed and moaned as she came and she heard him grunt and he pulled her back against his chest as he climaxed, his cum flooding her womb and making her climax seem to redouble, forcing a sobbing cry from her that she couldn't contain.

He held her there for a long time, kissing her and stroking her skin before he shifted and laid her on the bed and she felt cold and hollow and empty as she caught her breath. She felt the bed shift as he left it, and then a moment later it shifted again and she turned her head and looked up at Mistress, her smile and her clear amusement and Emily could only smile back at her.

————————7————————

She lost track of the times they came and went. One would finish with her and the other would come and take their place, or both would come for her in the bed at the same time and she was at their mercy. She was lost in a haze of pleasure, their hands and mouths, his cock and her pussy all using her body in every way she had ever imagined and when they finished with her finally she was exhausted to the point that she could barely think and she was only conscious through sheer willpower as Mistress leaned down to kiss her once again. She tasted something in her mouth, something thick and salty that painted her throat and surged through her body. She swallowed it down as she kissed Mistress and when the redhead lifted again, Emily saw that her lips were red, so very red, and glistening wet. As she watched, a line of bright crimson ran down from Mistress' lips and something about her mouth seemed odd, as if some of her teeth were a bit too long... too sharp and then Mistress spoke, meeting Emily's gaze and the young woman couldn't look away. Though the rest of the world spun around her and her heart raced, her limbs filled with vigor and energy and she rose up toward wakefulness again, she couldn't look away from Mistress' eyes, or even blink as the redhead commanded her.

————————8————————

Emily stepped out of the room and adjusted her uniform yet again. Her hair was loose in several places and she felt sore and tired as she walked down the hall toward her little work closet. When she saw the man standing there, his phone held to his face, she stopped. It was Mr. Andres, her manager, and he looked annoyed as he shook his head. When he saw her, his face went from annoyed to angry.

"And where in the hell have you been?" He hissed through clenched teeth, stalking toward her, gesturing with his phone. "I've been looking for you for an hour. There are three rooms that need your attention and you have been shirking your duties." He said, reaching for her with his free hand and she shrank back from him.

Her memory of the last... how long had it been... was more than a little fuzzy and she furrowed her brows as he grasped her arm and drew her toward the closet, talking about disciplinary action and reviewing her qualifications. But he was drawn up short by a curt, cold voice.

"Mr. Andres." A woman said and they both turned to see the redhead...

...Mistress...

...standing there. She approached and Mr. Andres stopped and stared. "I wanted to personally extend my thanks to you for the assistance of your housekeeping staff." The woman said, gesturing at Emily with a smile that made the young woman's entire body thrill, though she wasn't sure just why. Something about this woman was unbelievably erotic, but she wasn't sure just what.

"My husband and I had an issue with something in our room and Emily here was kind enough to assist us with it." She said with a smile, turning those green eyes on Emily and sending a thrill through the young woman as well as a flash of images and sensations that were too fast for her to grasp. "Do allow me to apologize for monopolizing her...

...body...

...time, but she was so very helpful." She said and Mr. Andres smiled a bit nervously. "I'm sure there will be no need for disciplinary action." The redhead said, her words sounding somehow heavy and Mr. Andres nodded, his face looking a bit vague. "And I'm sure that her exemplary service would deserve some sort of a pay increase, especially for the young single mother with such a bright and lovely little daughter." She said and he nodded again. "You're going to go take care of that right now, aren't you?" She asked and Mr. Andres nodded again. "Run along now..." she said and he turned to walk away without another word.

"How did... how did you do that, Mistress?" Emily asked the redhead, not even aware of the name she had used.

"Oh, I always take care of my Toys...

...Little One...

...Emily." The woman said with a smile, her hand reaching out to cup Emily's cheek with a smile and Emily found herself leaning into the touch unconsciously. "Now, I'm sure this fascinating job is a boon to you, but I think you should quit. My husband and I are looking for a housekeeper we can trust, and we will pay you much better than this place has been able to." She said, producing a card and handing it to Emily. "Can you start on Monday?" She asked and Emily nodded vaguely. "Excellent! Uniforms will be provided, all you will need to bring will be yourself. Come bright and early Monday morning and we will hash out the fine details then. For now, go home and rest, you need it. And do kiss the lovely Rachel good-night for me." The woman said before she turned and walked back to her room.

Emily stood staring after her for a long moment, wondering how this woman knew about Rachel, her head spinning after what had just happened. Finally she gave a little laugh as she realized it didn't matter and she gathered her things from her closet and went down to the break room in the basement to change.

She was almost home before it dawned on her that the woman had been completely naked when she had stepped out into the hallway to speak with Mr. Andres. She had been so comfortable and confident in just her skin that neither of them had noticed. Emily hadn't even realized it until just that moment, and she laughed the rest of the way home, her mirth disguising the stab of...

...LUST...

...something like arousal within her. She had never been attracted to a woman before and the sudden and complete desire she felt for the redhead caught her off guard. The imagery that came to her head was so vivid that the young woman could swear it was real and she shivered as she felt the warm lips and soft touches, the kisses and the hands and the teeth on her skin. She parked her car and gathered her things, yawning hugely. She felt exhausted, as if she had been exercising all night, going up and down stairs or lifting boxes instead of spending however long it had been helping the redheaded woman with something in her room. She glanced at her watch and saw that it was nearly six in the morning. She had spent something like four hours in the big suite 'helping' in some way that she couldn't really remember.

She went up to her little apartment and surprised her mother, who was over with Rachel. They chatted for a bit and Emily told her mom about the new job and the strange night she had had and then sent her mother home early and she went in to shower. As she undressed she realized that she wasn't wearing panties and she stood, shocked as she stared at herself in the mirror and wondered where that four hours had really gone, and what she had done.