Trabbian Justice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is large, is it not?" the Sergeant asked, rhetorically. "Garan is quite famous on the force for his endowments." Priya could see Garan grinning, as he obviously understood the gist of what his Sergeant had said.

"Now, Priya, take hold of the shaft," Professor Gelden advised, as though she were leading a seminar. Priya reached out her trembling hand to encircle the base of the shaft. It was warm and very hard to the touch. She felt it throbbing against her fingers. "Now lick around the head," the professor advised.

Priya slowly lowered her mouth over the tip and began caressing it with her tongue. It tasted salty and somewhat rancid. Priya hoped she wouldn't throw up, as she was sure that wouldn't help their efforts to avoid being caned. Priya licked around the head and along the swollen shaft, which seemed, impossibly, to engorge even more under the delightful pressure of the girl's tongue.

"That's very good, Priya," Susan encouraged, "He is enjoying that." Officer Garan's contented sighs confirmed the professor's assessment. "Now take the head into your mouth," Susan instructed.

Ever the good student, Priya let her jaw drop and slid the tip of the bulging cock into her oral cavity. Though unfamiliar, the sensation of the hot, fleshy organ in her mouth was not unpleasant. So, she let it slide in a bit further. Priya's efforts were rewarded with a groan of pleasure from the officer.

And, though she couldn't see them, Priya could hear that at least one of her lesbian classmates was also having her efforts rewarded. Loud moaning and panting, much like the young students in their agony under the cane, was coming from where Jen and Sarah were servicing the two female officers, soon followed by a woman yelling something that must have been Trabbian for, "Oh, God".

Meanwhile, Priya was giving it her gallant, if inexperienced best, taking as much of Garan's huge cock as she could into her mouth, whilst holding the base in her hand. Susan gave her helpful coaching. "Lick up and down the underside, dear; men are very sensitive there." She let the penis slip out of her mouth and stuck her tongue out, letting it slide along the ridge from the frenulum at the tip right down to Garan's swollen balls and then back again.

"That's a good girl. He likes that," Susan announced. The cop groaned his agreement. "Swirl your tongue around the head, too." Priya did her best to follow instructions. "Now take it back inside and try to keep your tongue going as you move your lips up and down the shaft," Susan instructed.

It was a lot for someone as inexperienced as Priya to do at once, especially on such a massive organ, but Priya knew that their butts were on the line, so she gave it her best efforts. She imagined she was doing an adequate job, because Garan was breathing heavily and thrusting his hips forward to go as far as he could down Priya's throat.

"Now, Priya, he's going to come soon. Keep your tongue moving and don't stop until he's finished shooting," Susan instructed. The student did her best to comply with the professor. Susan's sense of timing was good, because about 15 seconds later the officer groaned loudly and grabbed Priya's shoulder tightly and she felt the first gush of warm liquid in her mouth.

"Keep going dear, let him shoot it all in your mouth" the professor urged. Priya felt spurt after spurt of hot juice hit her tongue. She wondered if the flow of liquid, which tasted much like the heavily-chlorinated water in the college swimming pool would ever stop.

The poor girl did her best to capture the massive load in her mouth, but some of it dribbled down her chin, and onto her breasts. Eventually, after several huge squirts, the flow ebbed and Garan relaxed his grip on her shoulder.

Susan congratulated her student. "You did very well, sweetie. Now let him out of your mouth, but keep his semen inside. Please, Priya, you must, for all of our sakes." Priya's hand let go of the officer's penis, now slowly shrinking, and she pulled her head back, letting the cock slip out of her mouth; leaving its viscous secretion behind.

Susan put her hand on Priya's naked shoulder and told her, "I know this will be difficult dear, but you must swallow everything in your mouth. We're all depending on you to save our asses, literally." Priya bravely nodded and swallowed, feeling like she might throw up, but in the end she managed to keep it down.

"Open your mouth and show him that it's gone," Susan instructed. Priya complied.

The cop stared down at her, with a huge contented grin on his face. "Make sure she doesn't waste any," the Sergeant told Susan.

"Now, sweetie, you have to use your fingers to scoop the rest off your tits and then lick your fingers clean," Susan urged.

Following her professor's guidance, Priya managed to get the remainder of Garan's huge load down. Her job done, Priya turned to see how her lesbian classmates were faring. It was obviously the cop Jennifer had worked on who had reached her loud orgasm earlier, because Jen was sitting up, watching her lover Sarah work very hard on the other officer.

Sarah was sliding three fingers in and out of the policewoman's cunt and nipping her clit. The efforts finally paid off as the officer put her feet on the ground and began rapidly thrusting her pelvis at Sarah's mouth, panting, until she went rigid at the peak of pleasure, then slowly lowered her butt to the ground.

Seeing that all of his countrymen had reached their orgasms, the Sergeant told the Americans, "You all did quite well. I do think that Priya, being a novice, could use a bit more practice, and fortunately I am once again hard. Why don't you and Susan share the duties this time?"

Hoping valiantly that this would bring their ordeal to the end, Susan and Priya took turns bobbing up and down on his cock. When he felt the orgasm coming, he was in Susan's mouth, but he pulled out and went quickly into Priya's so that she could have more practice swallowing. This time, since she was working on someone who had already come once, the volume was considerably reduced, and she was able to swallow it all quite easily.

All the Trabbians now being satisfied, they began dressing as the Americans sat stunned on the sand. Priya was shocked at what she had done. She had never imagined herself giving blowjobs to men she hadn't known an hour before. She had barely even imagined giving one to a boyfriend. Yet, with her professor's help, she had gotten through the ordeal and, judging by the contented look on the men's faces, even done a pretty good job. Her admiration for Susan, for her strength in such a difficult situation only increased.

Finally, Susan stood up and walked over to the Sergeant, and looked straight in his eyes. "We have done everything you demanded. We have, degraded ourselves and sucked all of you off. Now, if you have any decency and honor, you will let us go back to camp and no one will ever speak of what happened today."

He replied, "Yes, each of you go and wash yourselves off in the river and you can go." Priya was glad to wash the policemen's disgusting semen off her body and emerged feeling physically refreshed, though mentally distressed at what she had been forced to do. But at least she wouldn't have to face the horrors of being caned.

The Americans dried themselves off with their towels and put their sandals on so they could walk back up the trail to the camp. As they were about to leave the clearing, the sergeant's cell phone rang and the women could hear him having an animated conversation in Trabbian.

After he hung up, he spoke to the other cops. Then he turned to the Americans and addressed them, "Dear honored foreign guests, my sincerest apologies. Unfortunately, it seems that your theft of the beers from the camp was noticed by one of the kitchen staff and reported. Now I am afraid the matter can no longer be handled unofficially. You are all under arrest."

"What?" screamed Sarah, "This is fucking ridiculous! I licked the filthy cunt of that cop for nothing?" She lunged towards the Sergeant, her hands balled up in fists.

Quickly, Susan grabbed her. "Sarah, don't, you'll just get in a whole lot more trouble if you hit him."

"That is very wise of you professor," the Sergeant said. "I am sure we will be able to straighten this all out down at the station. I apologize, for the inconvenience." He snapped his fingers and, before the stunned Americans could react, the officers had all of their hands cuffed behind their backs and were escorting them through the forest on a different trail than the one they had taken to the river. After a short walk, they came out to a road where a police van was parked. One of the female officers opened the rear door and motioned for the women to climb in and they drove off through the jungle towards the nearby town.

12