Trabbian Justice Ch. 07

Story Info
The caning sentence is carried out.
7.9k words
4.38
7.9k
6
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windar
windar
34 Followers

Soon after sunrise, a guard brought a light breakfast of toast and tea (so as not to stress stomachs and cause vomiting during the caning). Despite their dread, the women were hungry enough that they all finished their servings. They tried to relax as best they could, until the door opened. It was the Warden, accompanied by four guards, three females and one male.

"Good morning, I hope everyone slept well," the Warden said, almost cackling in delight at the prospect of very soon seeing these foreigners suffering at her direction. "Today is the big day, ladies. To make it even more exciting, we have some special visitors from the Ministry of Justice here to observe our operations. Before that, we have to visit the doctor and make sure everything is OK. Let's go." Two guards led the way out, followed by the four prisoners with the other two guards and the Warden bringing up the rear.

As the party entered the examining room, Dr. Fong greeted them effusively. "Welcome ladies to my humble clinic." He indicated a row of chairs. "Please have a seat while you still can," he said with a giggle, "I will be with you shortly."

He picked up a stack of folders on his desk, opened the top one and called "Jennifer Collins".

Jennifer got up and walked over to the doctor's desk as he stood up. He put a thermometer in her mouth and, while it was reaching temperature, he checked her blood pressure and noted it on a chart, to which he added her temperature when it was ready. Then, he put on his stethoscope and listened to her chest, asking her to cough several times. Finally, he walked around behind her and pulled her shorts and underwear down. He examined her ass closely, taking time to stroke it and squeeze it from top to bottom. He told Jennifer to go back and sit down as he sat back behind his desk and completed writing in the folder. He examined each of the women in turn.

Once he was done, he announced, "Warden Noba, all of these offenders are quite healthy and I am certifying them as fit to receive the punishments they have been ordered." He handed her the folders. Even though Priya knew she was healthy and was certainly not expecting a medical reprieve, she couldn't help feeling a small disappointment that her last hope to escape the unpleasant fate that awaited her was now gone. The Warden left, presumably to attend to her guests.

Dr. Fong pointed to a small bathroom with a toilet and a sink, though it lacked something that most such installations had, namely, a door. This was to prevent offenders from locking themselves inside in a futile attempt to escape their punishment. "I would suggest that you all take advantage of the facilities, while you can. Using the toilet will be more difficult when your ass has been sliced up by the cane. Also, some offenders lose control while they are attached to the stand and we wouldn't want you to embarrass yourselves."

Sarah walked over and lowered her shorts and underpants and quickly did her business. Susan did the same. Priya and Jennifer declined.

Once they were done, the doctor called out, "All right, ladies, let's go; we don't want to keep the important officials waiting." The women reluctantly stood up and formed a party with the guards, joined by the doctor, and walked out of the clinic and through the camp towards the parade ground.

No one observing the procession could have doubted where they were headed. It wasn't long before they reached the breezeway next to the parade ground where they would receive their punishment. The lead guard halted the party beside the door leading to the parade ground and ordered them to sit on the ground. The women complied meekly.

After a moment, Priya saw the Warden approaching, accompanied by what were obviously the visiting Ministry officials, an older man, approximately 60 years old, who was clearly the highest ranking, along with a second man of perhaps 40 and a woman of a similar age.

The visitors wore street clothes, short-sleeved, button down shirts, with khaki trousers for the men and a knee-length skirt for the woman. They were engaged in an animated conversation as they strolled along the breezeway. It was clear that for the visitors, this was an interesting excursion away from the office, where they monitored the facts and figures of the Trabbian justice system. No doubt, once word had reached the capital that four attractive Western women were to be caned, they had felt the need to see the spectacle for themselves, so they had all piled into a ministry van and driven up to enjoy the show.

When they reached the door in the wall, they stopped, waiting for the guard to open it. They glanced down at the Americans, examining them with obvious curiosity, before passing through the door into the parade ground, where they would soon enjoy the show the women would put on. The guard closed the door and turned to the waiting prisoners. "It won't be long now," she told them. Priya didn't find that very encouraging.

Indeed the guard was correct, for a moment later the door in the wall opened and two guards, one male and one female, but both very strong looking, stepped through. Priya wondered, her heart pounding, if they would be taking her first. But they strode over to Jen. "Jennifer Collins, on your feet!" the male guard called.

Priya felt a moment of relief, even though she knew her time would inevitably come. With obvious reluctance, Jen complied. Immediately, one guard took each arm and they marched her through the door, which one of the other guards shut behind them.

Priya heard Noba's voice through the wall. Though she couldn't make out the words, Priya had already witnessed the caning of the two Trabbian girls, so she knew that the Warden was having Jen confirm her identity and sentence.

Shortly she heard the Warden say more loudly, "The offender will strip to receive her punishment."

Priya imagined Jen taking off her flip flops, then removing her shirt, exposing her small, pale breasts. Priya imagined herself kneeling before her classmate, licking Jen's nipples as the leering Trabbians looked on. Then, she imagined Jennifer lowering her shorts and underpants and stepping out of them to stand naked under the hot sun, as Priya lowered her head to smell Jen's sweet perfume and taste her salty cunt juices. These wicked thoughts made Priya shiver with excitement. She would have stuck her hand inside her shorts to satisfy her powerful desire, had the guards not been watching them.

Through the wall, Priya heard male voices, but couldn't make out the words-no doubt the inspectors were commenting on Jennifer's body, admiring her lithe, muscular build and her white, freckled skin, so exotic in this country of copper-complexioned inhabitants. Eventually, the voices quieted and Priya imagined Jen walking naked between the two guards to the caning stand, her legs being attached, then her torso being bent over the bar, exposing her vagina and anus to the visitors, as had been done to the two Trabbian girls. Of course, Priya couldn't help but know that the same fate would soon be hers.

Once the preliminaries were completed, Priya heard a loud male voice announcing the 8 stroke punishment and calling for the first stroke. Even through the wall, there was no mistaking the sound of the cane slicing through the air and smashing down onto Jennifer's butt. Half a minute later, the second stroke was called and again the impact rang out like a shot.

The sounds of her lover being flogged, and the knowledge that she would soon be flogged herself appeared to overcome Sarah, who began sobbing quietly. Susan put her arm around Sarah to comfort her. "No touching!" ordered the guard, quite unsympathetic to the girl's plight. Susan quickly withdrew her arm.

The women sat in silence as the next 2 strokes were called out and delivered. Even after 4 strokes, Priya hadn't heard any response to the blows from Jennifer. No moans, no shouts. She realized that the wall and the distance probably masked the sounds somewhat, but, still, could it be that Jen had managed to keep silent despite the awful agony? She was after all toughened by years of playing field hockey and being slashed frequently by errant sticks.

However, the fifth stroke elicited a plaintive howl from the poor girl, as did the subsequent lashes. Sarah was bawling, holding her knees and rocking back in forth in distress at her lover's plight.

Finally, the eighth stroke was called and delivered. Jennifer's ordeal was over. Except, a minute or so later, Priya heard more howls coming from the poor girl. "What had happened?" she wondered. Had she miscounted? Then, she remembered the two Trabbian students and the agony of the salt water poured on their wounds. Obviously, Jennifer had received the same treatment.

Priya wondered whether after they had released Jennifer from the frame, they would bring her out through the door they had used to take her in. However, there was a long enough pause with no sign of her friend, that she concluded they had used a different door.

The answer was confirmed a few minutes later when the door opened and the two guards who had escorted Jennifer for her caning came through unaccompanied. Wasting no time, they approached Priya. "Your turn," the female guard announced. Paralyzed with fear, Priya didn't move.

"Let's go, get up," the guard ordered. "Otherwise we'll drag you in there and the Warden will give you extra strokes. Believe me, you don't want that." Chastened, Priya struggled to her feet. Her legs felt weak, like they might give way, but each guard grabbed an arm and guided her towards the door. Priya cast a last look back at Sarah and Susan as she passed through the door, which a guard shut behind her, leaving her with no escape from the parade ground where she was to suffer.

Turning to face the front, Priya saw the caning stand to which she would soon be bound and beside it, the caner holding the awful rotan with which he would skin her ass. The sight sent a chill down her spine, despite the already sultry morning.

To the side, under a canopy, sat Warden Noba and Dr Fong in animated conversation with the three Ministry officials. They each had a drink, water, iced tea or juice, which they sipped at pauses in the conversation. They fell silent as Priya and her guards approached.

The punishment detail stopped a few feet in front of the Warden. Noba picked up a file from the table in front of her and glanced through it. She looked up at the girl standing in front of her, examining her as though she were a curious kind of insect, before asking in her most officious voice, "Is Priya Narayan your correct name?"

Priya looked the Warden in the eyes and replied "Yes," in as steady a voice as she could muster with her heart pounding in her chest and her throat tight.

"You have been sentenced to receive 8 strokes of the judicial cane. Is that correct?"

Priya considered protesting her sentence, but decided that would not be a good idea. Instead, she responded, "Yes."

"Your punishment will be administered now. Please strip completely and put your clothes in the basket."

Knowing that resistance was futile, Priya kicked off her flip flops. The dirt felt soft and warm beneath her feet. She stooped to pick the sandals up and put them in the basket. Then, hesitating for a moment, she pulled her T shirt, damp with sweat from the tropical heat and fear, over her head and deposited it in the basket as well. As the sun and the light breeze caressed her breasts, Priya noticed her nipples stiffening. Apparently the senior inspector noticed as well, since he turned to his assistant and said in almost unaccented English, "Very nice looking tits, aren't they?"

"Oh, most certainly," the #2 replied. "I much prefer a girl with a bit of meat on her, over someone as thin as her classmate."

'Is he calling me fat?' Priya wondered, looking down at her ample breasts and slightly rounded belly. 'God, this is embarrassing,' she thought to herself, bringing her hands up to shield her upper body from the piercing stares of the Trabbian officials.

"Who told you to stop?" Warden Noba demanded harshly, glaring at the girl. "Did you not hear my order to strip? That means everything off. Naked as a newborn baby, or I will give you extra. Now!"

The last word was shouted. Priya, cowed by the command and its implied threat of additional lashes, dropped her hand to her waistband and pulled her shorts and underpants as one over her hips, letting them slide down to her feet. When she stepped out of them, she was naked. With the breeze and the warm sun on her skin, and the leering glances of the onlookers, Priya found herself, to her great disgust, becoming aroused. She could feel the growing wetness between her legs and hoped that none of the Trabbians could see it.

"The lower half is just as nice as the upper, would you not say?" the chief inquired of his colleagues, who all nodded in agreement. "Yes, quite a lovely sight. A bit of a shame to mar such beauty with the rattan, but the young lady should have thought of that before breaking our laws." Once again, the Trabbian officials all nodded agreement.

Soon, however, the guests had had their fill of admiring Priya's body, so the Warden signaled, and the guard on each side of the girl grasped an arm and turned her to face the caning frame. Treating her neither roughly nor gently, but as professionals doing a job they had done countless times before, they propelled her forward towards the wooden apparatus.

Priya considered struggling, but knew that such resistance would have been futile, resulting only in the guards overpowering her, possibly hurting her and doubtless getting her additional strokes. It was far wiser to accept the inevitable.

Once they reached the frame, Priya felt the guards release her arms as they bent and each took hold of an ankle. The guard on her right lifted her right foot and moved it up against the right post. Then, she felt the strap, still damp from Jennifer's sweat, drawn around her ankle and the buckle tightened until her leg was fixed in place. Once the right leg was fixed, the other guard did the same with her left. Priya tested the restraints by trying to move her feet and found they held her firmly.

Then, one guard went around to the front of the stand. Priya felt a hand on her butt, pushing her forward until her crotch was against the padded crossbar, which was also damp from Jennifer's sweat and likely other secretions as well. Priya was pleased to note that the contact between the crossbar and her pubic region was not unpleasant.

The guard moved his hand up to Priya's lower back and pushed firmly, causing her to bend at the waist. She reached out with her hands to grasp the crossbar on the opposite side as the guard in front pressed on her upper back until her torso was horizontal. He looped the straps attached to the front bar around her wrists and buckled them tightly.

Meanwhile, she felt the padded belt going around her waist and being cinched tight, holding her hips firmly against the rear crossbar. She saw the guard in front of her sit in the chair next to where her head was and place one hand under her chin, forcing her to look forward rather than down at the ground, and then place his other hand on top of her head, so that her head was held in that position.

In all of this process, Priya had been handled like piece of meat, an object without a will.

Now Priya was stretched out and virtually immobilized, completely at the mercy of the caner's powerful blows. With her legs spread and her waist bent, Priya also knew that her cunt and asshole were exposed to the view of anyone standing behind her. She could feel the warm air flowing between her butt cheeks, tickling her anus. The unfamiliar sensation only added to her general horniness.

She tested whether she could stimulate herself by moving her crotch against the padded bar, but she was firmly restrained. She found that by rising slightly on her toes, she could exert a little bit of pressure on her clitoris. Unfortunately, Priya doubted it would be enough to bring her to an orgasm, but, nevertheless, she flexed and relaxed her toes rhythmically, rubbing up and down on her most sensitive nerve endings, feeling the warmth spread through her pelvis.

Priya's self-stimulation was interrupted by a tapping on her butt. She tried to twist her head around to see what was happening, but the guard wouldn't allow her head to move. Priya was pretty certain that it was the caner checking his aim, yet for some reason she really wanted to see it, perhaps to have the illusion that she had a slight bit of control over the situation. Of course, Priya knew she had none.

Now Priya knew that the next thing to occur would be the call of the first stroke and then the ordeal would begin in earnest. Yet, nothing was happening. 'Why haven't they started?' she wondered, hoping to get her ordeal over with.

Then, she heard the Warden and her visitors close behind her, chattering and laughing. 'Oh, God,' Priya thought, 'She brought them over to look at me. Well, they are getting quite a view,' because she knew from having observed the two Trabbian students on the frame that the visitors could see her anus and the open slit of her cunt surrounded by the fleshy labia.

"What is she doing flexing her toes like that?" the #2 inspector asked loudly. "She isn't stimulating herself by rubbing her crotch against the crossbar, is she? We have heard that most of these western girls are sluts, but surely even she couldn't be that degraded as to masturbate right in front of us?" In her agitated state, Priya hadn't even been aware that she was still doing that.

"May I check to see if the offender is aroused? As a woman, I think I would be well placed to assess what is going on," the female inspector proposed.

"Excellent idea," her boss responded. "In the interests of studying all the possible responses of offenders to their punishment, you must."

Priya felt a finger inserting itself into her slit and moving slowly up and down as the female inspector began her exploration and shivered when it brushed lightly against her clit. Then, she felt the finger enter her and move gently in and out for what seemed like a good 30 seconds or so. Priya gasped with pleasure, hoping that none of the officials behind her heard.

Finally, the finger withdrew and the female inspector announced, "I must report, sir, that the offender is most definitely very wet, which would suggest arousal".

"I find this quite fascinating. I think we need to explore this further. May we go around the front and question the prisoner?" the male assistant inspector asked.

"Certainly," the Warden replied. "You are here to see everything."

A moment later, Priya saw him coming around the frame, accompanied by the Warden. They strode quickly over to stand in front of her. Priya noticed that there was a bulge in the man's pants, presumably from having observed her gaping nether regions and watching his colleague masturbate her. The guard pushed her chin up, so she was looking at the Trabbians in the face.

"My colleague believes that you are sexually aroused. Is that so?" the assistant inspector inquired. Priya was too embarrassed to answer.

"One of our honored guests has asked you a question. You answer it, young lady, or I will not hesitate to award you additional lashes," Noba told Priya sternly. "I will not tolerate such rudeness."

Cowed by the threat, Priya forced herself to squeak out a shameful one word answer, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Warden Noba demanded harshly. "How are you to speak to senior officials?"

"Yes, sir," the girl replied meekly.

"That's better," the Warden responded.

The assistant inspector continued in a softer tone, playing good cop to Noba's bad. "Is it from the thrill of displaying yourself or from the prospect of the caning?"

windar
windar
34 Followers