Trabbian Justice Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she had been honest, Priya would have admitted that, shamefully, the truth was both. She chose a more non-committal answer. "I don't know, sir."

"I think this must be explored further. Would you please continue stimulating the offender?" he called out.

"With pleasure!" responded the female inspector. Priya felt the woman's hand begin to caress her buttocks, slowly moving lower until the Trabbian woman's finger was right on the edge of her slit. Then the finger parted her outer folds and began gently stroking the inner labia. Priya shivered involuntarily from the thoroughly pleasant feelings spreading through her loins. After a few moments, she felt a finger pushing inside her, while another finger continued to stimulate her labia.

The male inspector looked down at Priya. "Are you enjoying that?"

"Oh, God, yes," Priya replied, moaning.

"Would you like her to continue?"

Priya was too distracted to do more than nod. The fingers stopped their divine movements in Priya's nether regions. "Say, it, loud so my colleague can hear it. Say, 'Please ma'am, keep playing with my cunt'. Go on."

Desperate for more stimulation, Priya repeated what she had been told, loudly, almost shouting, "Please, ma'am, keep playing with my cunt." Blessedly, the fingers resumed their movements, but this time the woman inserted a second finger into Priya's sopping vagina.

"Tell me, in America, what do they call a woman who parades naked in front of men, shows off her private parts and begs to be masturbated?" the inspector inquired of Priya.

"I don't know, sir," she replied, deeply ashamed because that described her current situation to a tee.

"Well, here in Trabbia, we would call such a woman a slut. Wouldn't you say, then that you are a slut?"

"If you say so, sir," Priya replied.

"Then tell us you are a dirty slut," he ordered. The fingers stopped their delightful motions, waiting for Priya's response.

"I am a dirty slut, sir!" the desperate girl replied. The fingers resumed their caresses. Priya felt her arousal building and tried to press back against the hand, but the restraints limited her mobility. Sensing the girl's mounting desire, the woman placed her thumb on Priya's pleasure button and began moving it in a circular motion.

Priya felt her excitement ratcheting up even further. "Are they really going to bring me off?" she wondered. Her mind would be horribly embarrassed by climaxing in front of these onlookers. However, her body was aching for relief.

"Look at me, girl!" the assistant inspector commanded. "Would you like her to make you orgasm?" he asked.

Priya could only nod, her concentration focused on the teasing hand and the fingers moving slowly but steadily in and out of her.

"You are a wanton slut with no sense of shame. You would happily take your pleasure right in front of all of us. Is that not true?"

"Oh, God, yes, please sir, I want to come," Priya panted, like a bitch in heat.

Priya was hoping desperately for the final push over the edge but, suddenly the assistant inspector cut the proceedings short. "This is indeed interesting, but perhaps we ought to proceed to the punishment, as there are still two more offenders to deal with," he noted.

As he spoke, Priya felt the hand withdraw, leaving her right on the edge of orgasm. She tried flexing her toes to rub against the bar as she had before, but after such strong stimulation it proved too weak to complete the job. If only she had had a free hand, she could have made herself come in two seconds. But, alas, her hands were fastened to the crossbar.

She wondered if the men would fuck her in her pussy or even in her ass, both of which were completely available in her spread position. However, Priya saw the remaining officials coming around the frame to stand in front of her. "Oh, God," she thought, "they are going to leave me hanging." Even worse, she sensed this meant her time of suffering was imminent.

The chief greeted the poor girl, "Don't get up." The guests all laughed at his joke. Priya felt sick. "A few days ago it was you sitting and watching while some poor girl got her justly deserved punishment and wondering how she felt. Now you will know. Such is life."

Priya had studied enough of the culture to know that was a Buddhist idea with deep roots in this country.

The party quickly took their places in the chairs that formed a semicircle in front of Priya's head. Once they were seated, the Warden gestured to the guard who stood beside the frame and the call came- "Eight stroke punishment. Stroke 1."

Almost immediately, Priya heard the swish and the loud thwack and felt the impact against her buttocks, the flesh giving way and then rebounding. But, for a second, it didn't really hurt. Maybe everyone was making a big deal out of nothing. But, then, oh, fuck, it was burning like a hot iron and, now, it was getting even worse.

Her vision clouded over as the waves of agony ravished her brain. Her legs pulled with all their force on the ankle straps, as she ached to stamp her feet, but the bonds held her tight. Nor, despite her best efforts, could she swing her hips, as they were immobilized by the padded belt. Priya gripped the crossbar for dear life and dug her toes into the dirt. She was gasping for breath as the pain continued to build to a fiery crescendo that seemed to shoot through her whole body. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, the pain began to ebb slowly, but it still felt as if her ass was on fire.

Then Priya heard, "Stroke 2".

'Oh, God, not so soon,' she thought, 'I'm not ready,' but the rattan struck. Priya thought the first stroke was the most painful thing in the world, but she was wrong. The second was worse.

Somehow, she was sure that if she could move, she could ease the pain a bit, the way you shake your hand when you touch a hot object. But the straps held tight. All Priya could do was rise up on her toes, which allowed her pubic bone to rub against the padded bar, giving her at least a tiny bit of comfort.

The pain continued building for what seemed like an eternity, though was probably only ten seconds or so. Priya wanted to stay silent, as Jennifer had done, but she couldn't hold back a moan.

"You felt that one, didn't you Priya?" Warden Noba taunted. Priya looked in Noba's direction, but her vision was clouded by the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Indeed she did," added the senior inspector. "She is finding out that breaking the law in Trabbia is a serious matter, not like back in the US. And she must know that she is only one quarter of the way through, with much more suffering to come." Priya certainly did know that, but couldn't even imagine how she would bear the rest of her punishment

Then Priya heard stroke 3 called and when it struck, she found that more pain was indeed possible. She groaned, "Oh, fuck, you're killing me. Stop, I beg you, stop!"

This reaction excited the Warden. "Oh, don't be a baby!" she spat out. "You've only had 3 strokes. You saw those girls get 8. Your professor is getting 12. I've seen girls like you take 18. You're getting off easy, believe me."

True as that might be, Priya still felt her ass trembling of its own volition as the nerves processed the damage to her flesh. How would she take 5 more? The panic welled up inside of her at the horrible prospect. If offered the chance, Priya would have happily blown the inspectors, the guards, the caner and eaten out all the women if it would have stopped the rest of the caning. But of course, it would not have.

The fourth stroke ripped across her buttocks, cutting into her flesh like a knife, breaking whatever remained of the poor girl's resistance. Priya howled and began begging, "Please, enough, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please God, stop!" She tried as best she could through the tears and sweat that clouded her eyes to see if there was any possibility of mercy in the faces of the Trabbian officials.

Of course, there was none. The Warden cackled, "It's too late for that girl, you should have thought of the consequences before you decided to break our laws."

The female inspector added, "We do not have the power to stop the punishment unless the doctor says you are unable to take any more. What do you think Dr. Fong?"

"She is fine," the doctor responded. "She is very healthy. I bet she could take 24 strokes if she had to." Priya couldn't even imagine what that would be like. She couldn't even imagine how she would take the 4 more she was due.

Then, Priya heard "Stroke 5". Since there was now very little unwounded flesh on her butt, this one struck where the outer layers had already abraded. Waves of pain flooded Priya's brain. She was gasping for air now, lacking the breath to plead again for mercy, not that a second plea would do her any more good than the first.

Soon she heard "Stroke 6!" and felt the cane strike. Through the wall of pain, Priya felt warm liquid running down her legs. "Could it be blood?" she wondered. But there was too much, and it was running down the front of her legs, not the back. "Oh, fuck, I've pissed myself," she moaned, her humiliation complete.

"Warden, it appears that the offender has lost control of her bladder. Is that common?" the female inspector asked.

"It happens," Warden Noba replied, "especially with big babies like this one."

Priya was indeed weeping like a baby in her pain and shame, as the seventh stroke was called and delivered. Her only thought was that there was only one stroke remaining. When that final stroke was delivered, Priya howled in agony as it sliced into her flesh.

She barely heard the blessed words, "Punishment completed" over her own yelps.

Priya lay there panting and exhausted as though she had just run a marathon, her entire body coated with sweat. The female inspector reached out her hand and brushed away the hair that was hanging down into Priya's face. "How did you find the caning? Did it meet your expectations?" Priya considered it a rhetorical question and didn't even try to answer. She was just relieved the no more pain was coming her way.

Of course, that was not the case, for, just as that thought was in her mind like an oasis in the mind of a desert traveler, the guard poured the bucket of salt water on her ass. As the salt worked into the cuts, it stung badly enough to wring another round of yelps and moans and a frenzied series of torso gyrations from the poor student. Despite the pain, Priya found that the friction of her clit against the padded crossbar sent shivers of pleasure up her spine that partially eased her suffering.

Finally, when the erotic dance had exhausted itself, Priya felt the guards undoing the wrist straps at the front end and the padded belt and ankle straps at the back. Finally, she was free from the caning frame.

"Stand up," the Warden ordered. But Priya just lay there, without enough will to move. So, the guards, one on each arm, pulled her to her feet. Priya felt the world spinning and thought she was going to collapse, but, with support, managed to stay upright. "Well, I'm sure now you understand that you aren't so special, but the law applies to you too, eh girl?" The Warden taunted.

All Priya could do was croak a weak, "Yes" in response before the Warden motioned to take her away. Priya would have had a hard time walking unaided, but with the guards' assistance, she was able to move slowly off the parade ground towards the hospital.

As they entered the clinic, Priya could feel the tile floor against her bare soles, cool after the warm, sun-kissed Trabbian dirt. Through her tear- and sweat-clouded eyes, she saw Jennifer lying face down and naked on a cot, her creamy white freckled skin contrasting starkly with the glowing red of her ass.

Jennifer turned her head around to see which of her classmates was being brought in, but she didn't seem up to offering a greeting. As she came closer, Priya saw the outer layers of skin in some areas of Jen's butt had been abraded away, leaving the pink under-layers exposed. Priya was certain from the way it felt that her ass looked about the same. Then, she noticed that the damaged regions were slathered with a lotion that looked like a sort of high SPF sunscreen.

As Priya and the guards approached the cot next to Jennifer, the nurse came over. "Let me help you, dear," she told Priya. "You want to try not to flex your behind too much, so it can heal. Come and stand at the end of the cot." Priya complied.

"Now, put your arms straight out in front of you. Good. Now, fall forward, keeping your waist straight. Don't worry, they are holding your arms. OK, now lower yourself onto the cot. OK, now slide forward." Priya arranged herself on the cot on her belly like Jen.

The nurse rolled a wheeled cart over to the cot. She put on gloves and soaked a gauze pad in a solution. Then she carefully daubed all of the wounded skin with the gauze. "This will disinfect the wounds," she told the girl.

Then, she picked up a tube and squirted a large dollop of a white cream onto a fresh gauze pad and liberally applied the cream to the wounds. "This contains plant extracts that will help the healing." As the cream was absorbed, the burning sensations in Priya's butt finally cooled a bit for the first time since she had been strapped to the frame. Besides that, the gentle touch of the nurse's hand felt soothing on her backside in and of itself after the brutal battering of the rotan.

Priya wished that the nurse would soothe the fluttery feelings in her front side as well, but wasn't bold enough to suggest that. Perhaps, one of her classmates would take care of that later, as she would be happy to help them.

The nurse dipped a sponge in a bowl of cool water and washed the sweat and tears from Priya's face and neck. Then she washed her back and had her prop her torso up on her hands and washed her chest. The cool water on the nipples caused a tingling in Priya's groin. "You rest now," the nurse advised.

When the nurse went back to her desk to write in the files, Priya reached her hand out and grasped Jennifer's hand. "Are you OK, Jen?" she asked. Jennifer nodded. "You were very brave, you never begged then to stop. I wanted to do like you, but it just hurt so much I couldn't help begging. Not that it did any good, even though they all came and sat in front of me. Like I really wanted an audience to watch me get my ass split open," Priya told her friend.

"Hey, it's OK, Priya," Jen replied, "What difference does it make? It's over. That's all that matters. I hope Sarah and Susan are OK."

"Me too," Priya replied. "Can you even imagine getting 12 strokes like Susan? I thought 8 was quite enough thanks."

"No kidding," Jennifer responded. "Poor prof."

It wasn't much longer before the guards came back, this time helping Sarah in. The normally voluble girl was silent as she made her way to the cot beside Priya, where she was ministered to by the nurse. Only when the soothing ointment had begun to work its magic did she begin to mutter under her breath, "The fuckers! They shred our asses for going swimming and having a beer. What a crock!"

"Hey babe," Jen called out, "I would get up and hug you but it hurts too much." Priya felt a tingle at the idea of the two naked lesbians having a hug session, but she knew it wasn't going to happen right now. She could hope it would later. She also imagined that Susan would want some comforting, especially with the extra punishment she had received, and Priya was ready and willing to help her professor.

When, a short time later, Susan was brought into the clinic, it was obvious that the extra strokes had resulted in even more damage than had been done to the buttocks of her students. There were a couple of deep gouges that were still trickling blood, which the nurse did her best to treat.

Despite that, Susan tried to put on a brave face for the girls. When they asked her how she managed, she said, "I just counted down. Each stroke meant one fewer left. It's over now and we can rest and then go home. Don't worry about me, guys."

Now that they had received the only treatment they were going to get, there was little to do but lie there and try as best they could to recuperate. Priya found that as long as she stayed still, the ointment made the burning in her buttocks tolerable. However, the wrong movement could reignite the fire, sending a shot of pain along her spine. So, there wasn't much to do except lie there and think about when she would get a chance to ease the other fire, the one of arousal in her loins.

Her reveries were soon interrupted by the entry of Warden Noba with the visitors from the Ministry. She stood in front of the cots and announced, "Ladies!" The women all looked up. "No need to rise," Noba assured them as she and her guests strolled past each cot, carefully inspecting each pair of buttocks.

The senior inspector spoke up, "Warden Noba, I must congratulate you and your staff on the excellent job you have done. I have little doubt that the offenders felt the full force of each stroke, as is designed to be the case under our penal code. I am sure they will be deterred from breaking the law in the future."

"Perhaps you should ask them to describe the experience," she suggested.

"An excellent idea!" he replied. Since the group was standing in front of Sarah's cot, he asked her. "How would you describe the caning?" The girl did not reply.

Noba grabbed her hair and lifted her head off the cot so she was staring her in the face. "Our honored guest asked you a question, Sarah. Don't you know it's rude not to answer?"

"Terrible," the frightened girl responded, "It was the worst experience in my life."

The party moved to stand in front of Priya, "Did it hurt more or less than you imagined it would?" the chief inspector asked her.

"More, much more," Priya answered.

"I'm glad we exceeded your expectations," Noba said, smiling at the poor student. She walked over to Susan and demanded, "What about you professor? What is your expert opinion?"

"It was torture, absolute torture. The pain just goes all through your body. I couldn't possibly describe it."

"Excellent!" the chief announced, a big smile on his face and on those of the other officials, "I hope that all of you have learned your lesson and will think very carefully about the consequences of violating the law in the future. If you find yourselves forgetting, I would encourage you to lower your pants and examine the scars you will likely bear. "

Noba announced "Let me explain what will happen now. You will remain in the clinic for a few hours more. This evening, you will be transferred back to the hut you spent last night in, where you will remain until your wounds are no longer in danger of bleeding. You will have to remain naked during that time to prevent any material from getting into your wounds. The nurse will provide you with ointment, cleansing solution and gauze that you will apply to your buttocks as she instructs. This is important to insure that you heal properly and do not develop infection."

"Once the doctor determines that the risk of bleeding and infection has passed, you will have your clothes returned to you and will be taken back to the archaeological camp to pack your personal belongings. Then, you will be escorted to the airport in Pranda and put on a flight to Bangkok, where you can catch a flight back to the States. You will be barred from returning to Trabbia for 10 years under severe penalty for any attempted violation."

"Be advised that while you remain in my facility, you are subject to its rules and discipline. I have authority to punish any breach by up to 12 additional strokes of the cane. You can only imagine what that would feel like on top of the swelling and cuts you have already. Is that clear?"