Trabbian Justice Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting no response, Noba repeated her question more loudly, "I said, is that clear?"

"Yes, very clear," the Americans all responded.

"Good," said the Warden as she and the rest of the party turned and walked out of the clinic.

Once the Warden was gone, the nurse explained to them how to wash the wounds with cleaning solution and dress them with the cream. Sitting, kneeling or squatting would, of course, be painful. Jennifer said that she had to go to the bathroom and asked how she could do that. The nurse helped her to stand up with the least possible bending at the waist, then showed her how to stand over the toilet with her legs spread on each side and pee. While most of the piss made it into the bowl, some ran down her legs and the nurse gave her a wet wipe to clean herself off. The other women took advantage of the situation to do the same.

"What if we have to, you know?" asked Sarah. The nurse said she would give them each an anti-diarrhea pill which should plug them up for a few days until they were healed enough to go without re-opening the wounds. If that failed, they should be sure to squat as little as possible and try to be quick. Once she had explained everything to the Americans, the nurse summoned the guards who escorted the women back to the hut they had been in the previous night and locked them in. The Americans gingerly maneuvered their bodies onto the cots and lay there, each in her own world of pain that still burned from their damaged butts.

Sometime later, two guards entered the hut, carrying dinner trays, consisting of vegetables and rice with a small amount of chicken, cooked in the Trabbian style along with bottles of soda.

Although none of the women thought they would be hungry after their ordeal, Susan insisted that they needed to eat in order to give their bodies the strength to heal. Slowly, with groans, they stood and each picked up a plate and a set of chopsticks. Not being able to sit, they ate standing up. The food was surprisingly decent and, fairly quickly, the women consumed the entire meal.

After they had eaten, the women lay down on their cots. It seemed there was little to say; more discussion about how painful the caning had been seemed quite pointless. Nor was sleep easy to come by when your butt still felt like it was on fire.

Priya found that pain was not the only sensation she was dealing with. The entire experience of being stripped and restrained and caned had left her feeling horny. No reason to beat around the bush-she needed relief. Now, once the lights went out, the hut was pretty dark, with only the small amount of light from the spotlights along the camp perimeter coming in through the gaps in the bamboo that made up the walls. But the women were at close quarters and there was very little privacy, so she had to wait.

Finally, she heard only regular, soft breathing from the other cots. It appeared everyone had been able to fall asleep despite the burning they were undoubtedly feeling in their hindquarters.

Carefully, Priya slid her hand under her body and let her weight press the palm into her groin. She had to go slow and limit the movements of her buttock muscles more than she would have otherwise, because any overly rapid movement would aggravate the tenderness in her posterior. But, soon, she found the optimal rhythm that was sufficient to provide clitoral stimulation, but caused only enough pain to add to, rather than detract from her pleasure.

As her excitement mounted, Priya heard a whisper from the next cot, "Priya, are you humping your hand?" It was Sarah, obviously not sleeping either.

"Yes, Sarah, I am. I don't know why, but I'm horny as hell," Priya replied, softly so as not to wake the others. There it was, straight and to the point, and she didn't stop just because someone was watching her, as she would have just a few days ago.

"Strangely enough, so am I," Sarah responded softly.

"Well, join the party," Priya whispered back, the formerly shy, inhibited girl now a wanton slut urging on the more open and aggressive girl.

Sarah didn't need much encouragement. She slipped her hand under her and was soon moving her blistered butt in the same careful, yet stimulating fashion as Priya. She reached her other hand out and rested it on Priya's thigh.

Priya returned the favor. The two girls looked into each other's faces as their breathing became more rapid. Soon, Sarah whispered, "Shit, I'm getting really close to coming."

"Me too," her classmate responded. "Oh, yes."

Then, Priya saw Sarah cover her mouth with her arm to stifle her gasps while still maintaining her grip on Priya's thigh. She did the same and they both jumped off the cliff together, sharing the intensity of the pleasure as they had shared intensity of the pain earlier. Finally, they both lay spent and breathing hard as they had after that final cane stroke.

Priya took her hand off Sarah's thigh and whispered, "Goodnight, Sarah."

Sarah whispered back, "Goodnight, Priya" and they drifted off to sleep.