Trabbian Justice Ch. 09

Story Info
The foreigh women are sentenced to be whipped.
5.5k words
4.33
6.6k
4

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windar
windar
33 Followers

A few hours later, as dark was falling, a group of guards came and motioned for the Americans to follow them. They escorted them, barefoot, clad in their T shirts and sarongs, through the camp, towards a building about the size of a basketball court.

As they approached, Priya could hear a loud buzz of voices. She didn't think that was a good sign. Inside, were several rows of chairs on the bare dirt floor, occupied by 50-60 people, mostly male. About half the spectators were in uniform, ominously among them, the caner who had so effectively administered their recent brutal punishment. There were also a few dozen people in civilian clothes, including the interpreter Thura, from the archaeology dig, the judge who had sentenced them, the prosecutor's assistant Baran and others whom, Priya guessed, were local officials.

This didn't look good-whatever was going to happen was clearly going to be a public spectacle and, likely, would not be pleasant for the American women.

There was a chorus of cheers and wolf whistles as they entered, which escalated as they were marched to stand before a table at which were seated Warden Noba, Dr. Fong and the three inspectors from the Ministry.

The Warden gestured for silence and the crowd noise slowly subsided to a dull roar. She turned to address the Americans, "I have served in the Ministry of Justice for almost 20 years and never have I seen such a spectacle. You were arrested, convicted and justly punished for your bad behavior. Yet, only two days later, you are violating the rules of this camp with your disgusting lesbian sluttishness. The Trabbian justice system will not and cannot tolerate such contempt for the regulations. You have left me no choice but to sentence you each to the maximum penalty I am authorized to give, an additional 12 strokes."

The crowd roared its approval. Someone yelled, "Flog the American sluts!" There were more cheers.

At the prospect of such a horrible torture, all four of the women began wailing piteously. Despite the pain such a movement caused, Priya got down on her knees and begged, "Oh, God, no, I can't take that." Jennifer looked like she was going to throw up.

The Warden held up her hand, waiting for the women to stop. She continued, "However, Dr. Fong has insisted that he cannot allow any further infliction on your buttocks so soon after the last one. Waiting until you heal further is not an option, since our government wants trash like you off our soil as soon as possible."

The crowd booed, disappointed that they might not see the spectacle of pain they had come for. Priya allowed herself a tiny flicker of hope that they would be spared this terrible punishment. Of course, the Warden soon dashed that feeble hope. "I have consulted with my colleague," she glanced at the senior inspector, "and he has informed me that many years ago, this country practiced whipping of the back with the cat o'nine tails, as well as caning of the buttocks. Therefore, I sentence each of you to 24 lashes with the cat on your naked backs."

The women began wailing and pleading again at this equally horrible fate. The audience cheered and began chanting, "Whip them! Whip them hard!"

The chief inspector held up his hand to stop them. He continued, "Normally, that would end the matter. However, this is an administrative, rather than a judicial matter, so we have some leeway. We know that you Americans are very fond of reality shows on your television networks, so we are going to have our own reality show, like 'Survivor', right here tonight."

"What do we have to do?" Jennifer asked.

"Let me explain the rules. We will have various contests and games in which you will compete. Each one will have as a prize a reduction of your punishment by some number of lashes. I will keep score and at the end of the night, you will each receive 24 lashes minus your winnings."

Priya was cheered that there was some opportunity to reduce the punishment, though she feared she wouldn't have much of chance in these games against the more athletic Jennifer.

The inspector continued, "If you are unwilling to participate, then our friend who did such a good job on your buttocks the other day will be happy to apply himself to your backs right now with this instrument of pain." The #2 inspector pulled a cat o' nine tails out of a canvas bag and held it up, to loud cheers from the audience.

He beckoned the women closer to inspect it. It was a fearsome instrument, consisting of a two foot long wooden handle with nine braided hemp ropes, each about three feet long and the thickness of a man's little finger. The ends of the ropes were sealed with wax to prevent them from fraying. Priya had no doubt that this instrument was quite capable of inflicting horrible damage on sensitive female skin and knew there was no option but to put forth her best efforts to escape as many lashes as possible.

"What type of contests and games did you have in mind?" Susan asked.

"Ones that will challenge your abilities in the one area we know you sluts excel-sex," the chief replied.

Priya's heart sank, though she wasn't surprised that this was the type of game these Trabbian sadists would have in mind. Even though the past few days had expanded her sexual horizons, she was still far from experienced, certainly less so than the others, and still somewhat shy and it was clear that their performances would be in front of this large and raucous audience. But, what choice did she have? That whip looked brutal and she wasn't going to take any more lashes than she had to.

It seemed her colleagues had come to the same conclusion, as none of them, not even the usually vocal Sarah, raised a voice in protest.

"Alright, ladies, time for the first game," the chief inspector announced. "This will be a two person blow job contest. Each contestant will pick one male member of the audience and, using only their mouth, will try to make him come as quickly as possible then swallow the product. The winner will get 4 lashes off her sentence. The loser, assuming they also complete the task and swallow, will get 2 lashes off. To make the match more interesting, the audience member who lasts longest will get a 500 piaster bonus. So it will be the skill of the American prisoners vs the will of the Trabbian men. May the best one win. First up will be Prof Gelden and Priya. Let's get this underway."

The chief inspector held out a bowl containing a number of small pieces of paper. "These contain the names of all the male audience members. Pick one, Susan," he ordered.

She reached in, pulled out a scrap and handed it to him. He called out a name. A man in a uniform in the third row stood up, getting high fives and back slaps from his friends as he made his way to the aisle and down to the front to stand in front of the Professor.

The chief held the bowl in front of Priya. "What difference does it make who I suck off?" she thought as she reached in and grabbed a slip. The chief inspector called out a name. This time it was a man in civilian clothes who stood up, smiling broadly at the prospect of getting a free blowjob from an attractive foreign woman. He came down to stand in front of Priya, ogling her with obvious interest.

"Well, what are you ladies waiting for?" the chief demanded. Like a $10 whore, Priya knelt, moving carefully so as not to aggravate her sore ass. She undid the waist button of the man's pants and unzipped the fly, then slid his pants over his hips, letting them fall to the ground. Then, she slid his boxers down.

He was already rather hard, so she dispensed with the preliminaries and took his cock straight into her mouth. Much as she loved her professor and would have gladly spared her any lashes she could, Priya was determined to win. She looked over and saw that Susan was attacking the cock of the man she had been paired with lustily.

Remembering her earlier fellations of the police officers, Priya swirled her tongue around the swollen head, while moving her pursed lips up and down the shaft. From the labored breathing and the obvious tightening of the man's abdominal muscles, she knew she was progressing rapidly towards her goal. The audience was clapping rhythmically, spurring the players on. She could only hope that the urgency of the guard's need to empty his balls was trumping his desire for the cash he could earn by holding off.

Determinedly, Priya continued licking the underside of the head, while running her pursed lips along the shaft and soon was rewarded by bucking hips and a flood of salty jism in her mouth. Anxious to reduce the lashes due her, she collected the liquid on her tongue, showed it to the inspector and swallowed it as though it were the nectar of the gods, to the accompaniment of raucous cheers from the crowd.

As the applause died down, Priya heard several grunts from Susan's partner, as the man released his load into the older woman's mouth. Priya beamed with pride at having bested her far more experienced mentor in the first contest of the evening. 'If you are going to be a slut, you might as well be a good one,' she thought.

She watched the #2 inspector mark her total lashes down to 20 and Susan's to 22 and pay off the man whom Susan had taken care of for his fortitude in delaying his pleasure.

Priya also saw money changing hands between various audience members. Apparently, bets had been placed on the contest. Priya was glad that some of the audience had risked cash on her talents and was happy to have justified their faith in her.

The senior inspector applauded and congratulated them on their excellent performance. "Now, he said, we will see if the two young lesbians can match the performance of their straight friends."

Priya imagined that Jennifer would be put off by such unaccustomed intimate contact with male organs, but what could she do? She had already suffered enough pain in the last few days that it seemed likely she would to whatever was necessary to avoid any more. Priya guessed that Sarah had given blow jobs in her pre-lesbian days, so she would see it as no big deal.

Jen and Sarah each drew a name from the bowl and two more lucky men, a civilian for Sarah and a guard for Jen, stood and came forward to loud cheers. The two women got to work. Since Jennifer had no experience with giving oral pleasure to a male, Sarah told her to just do whatever she did. So, Jen opened the man's pants and took his penis out, watching Sarah out of one corner of her eye and trying to copy her technique, along with that of Susan and Priya, which had obviously been successful.

She licked up and down the shaft of the Trabbian's penis, pretending that it was Sarah's clitoris. It seemed she found the taste disagreeable, but not unbearable. Just like a clit, it stiffened under the stimulation, but in this case it grew into an eight inch monster. Gamely, she took the tip in her mouth and pursed her lips so that they would provide friction as the organ moved in and out.

Priya could see that the guard was becoming excited, his breathing accelerating and his leg muscles becoming tense. Soon, he was panting and thrusting his hips to maximize his pleasure. The crowd was chanting wildly, each faction urging their champion on. Suddenly, Sarah's partner emitted a loud groan and gripped Sarah's head, as he was obviously shooting his seed into her mouth.

Jen stopped for a moment looking over at her lover. When the man was done, Sarah pulled her head back, her mouth open to show the large load of semen. "We have a winner, that is provided you swallow it all," the #2 inspector called from the judges table. Sarah closed her mouth and gulped, then opened her mouth to show the task was completed.

"Excellent," the chief inspector exclaimed, Sarah, your punishment is now reduced to 20 strokes". He looked at Jennifer, "You must do your best to emulate your classmate's first rate work. You can still gain a 2 stroke reduction if you complete your task." Priya knew that, being a competitor no matter what game she played, Jennifer was not pleased at having been bested by her lover.

Priya watched Jen re-double her efforts to bring the Trabbian to completion, bobbing her head rapidly up and down on his cock. Within a half a minute it looked as though he was once again on the brink of orgasm and it only took a few seconds more to bring forth a loud groan. Clearly, the man was coming in Jen's mouth.

It wasn't clear what happened next, but Priya guessed that the gooey, chlorine-scented load in her mouth, its overwhelming maleness, had caught Jen unawares. Jen began to retch and cough, expelling the intruder from her mouth. The remaining spurts shot into the air, falling onto the dirt, as everyone looked on in amazement at the volume and force of the ejaculation.

Before the man was even finished shooting, the crowd began booing loudly. Warden Noba jumped up and shouted at Jennifer, "You useless whore! How dare you reject the precious fluids of an official of the Trabbian Ministry of Justice! I have had quite enough of this rudeness and arrogance. Guards, seize her up!"

The crowd yelled its approval at this vigorous response on the part of the authorities, "Whip her!" someone cried. "Yes, flay the skin off her back!" shouted another.

Jennifer, obviously terrified at the prospect of imminent punishment, pushed herself up on her knees and began pleading with the Warden, "I'm sorry. Please, I can do it, I can. Give me another chance and I'll show you."

Noba glared at her, "It is too late. That young man works hard to assure that justice is done in this country. He deserved to have his pleasure and you ruined it. Take her." Two guards grabbed Jennifer, pulling her to a standing position. She struggled valiantly, kicking at them, pleading all the while for a second chance, but they quickly overpowered her and dragged her to the central part of the dirt area, where there were two stakes with straps attached buried in the dirt about three feet apart.

A third guard came over and, while the other two held the struggling, cursing girl, he buckled each ankle to a stake. Then, he went over to one of the walls where a stout rope was wound around a cleat. He unwound it and the other end of the rope, containing a pair of leather cuffs, descended from a pulley attached to the ceiling.

The other guards yanked Jennifer's T shirt over her head, leaving her wearing only her sarong. Quickly, before she could offer more resistance, they buckled the cuffs around her wrists. Once the girl was secured, the guard by the wall pulled on the rope, dragging Jen's arms over her head. He continued pulling until her body was stretched tight. Then he wound the rope tightly around the cleat.

Jen was now more or less immobilized, her back to the audience. She was able to twist her hips somewhat and rise up on her toes, but no more.

While Jennifer was being secured, Noba conferred with the chief inspector. He stood and addressed the assembly, "The next phase of the games will test whether the remaining three contestants have truly absorbed the lessons of Trabbian justice. Fortunately, unlike the cane, which requires considerable practice and skill, the cat can be wielded quite effectively by an untrained, but willing person. This disrespectful slut is due 24 lashes-each of you will administer 8."

The three women set up a howl of protest, "I'm not going to whip Jennifer," Sarah wailed, "No way."

The chief inspector shushed them. "This is not optional. If you don't administer the punishment, the guards will and then you will all get 24 lashes as well with no possibility of reduction. So everyone will lose. If you do as you are ordered, each of you will have a 4 stroke reduction. So that's your choice. Hurt her or hurt her and yourselves."

"I've never whipped anyone," Susan protested, "I don't even know how to swing that thing."

"Well, you are in luck, Dr. Gelden, because many years ago, back when the cat was used rather regularly, I was a simple guard and delivered many lashes. I still remember enough to teach you in a few minutes." The chief inspector ordered a pillow to be tied to a post at chest height. Then he picked up the whip by the handle, drew it behind him and sent it flying into the pillow with a loud whoosh.

Jennifer visibly blanched at the sound, as did the other Americans.

"Watch my arm and see the wrist snap just as it passes my waist." He demonstrated a few more times. "Now you try it."

He handed the whip to Susan. She swung it and it hit rather weakly. "More wrist," the chief instructed. She tried again, this time making a louder sound. "Again, harder," he urged. After a few more attempts, Susan was hitting hard, almost as hard as the chief inspector.

"Now professor, you punish your insolent student. If teachers did that more in America, you would be better off. Don't even think of not hitting hard; we will judge and if you do not hit at full force, they will not count and the guards will administer them to Jennifer again. While you are doing your duty, your other two students will pleasure Dr. Fong and my #2. They will greatly enjoy watching a punishment while being stimulated orally, I am sure."

Both men smiled and nodded in agreement, as a guard placed two chairs in a spot behind Jennifer where they would have a good view of the whip striking her back.

Susan walked over to Jennifer who looked sick with fear. She patted her head, "Please forgive me, Jen, but if I don't do it, they will."

"I know Susan, but I'm scared," Jen sobbed. "Oh, God, someone help me." Maybe God could help, but here in Trabbia, there was no help for those who violated the law.

Susan turned away and walked behind Jen, the chief guiding her to the optimal spot. Meanwhile Fong and the #2 inspector had lowered their pants and sat in the chairs. Priya knelt in front of Fong, while Sarah knelt in front of the inspector. The men urged the women to remove their shirts. Having little choice, they complied.

Fong instructed Priya to go slowly as he wanted to enjoy the experience to the fullest. She took his semi-erect prick in her mouth and sucked gently, feeling it harden.

The chief instructed Susan, "Whenever you are ready, Susan, give the first lash." Priya glanced up to see Susan draw the cat back and then start her arm forward, flicking her wrist to send the tails slashing into Jennifer's upper back with a loud crack. A series of dark red lines sprang up almost immediately on the pale white skin and Jen flinched and twisted in her bindings, which allowed considerably more movement than the caning frame.

"That was not bad, Susan," the chief told her. "Now wait about 20 seconds before you give the next one."

Dr. Fong pushed Priya's head down onto his lap, "Pay attention to your job, girl," he ordered, "You will have your turn to whip your friend." Priya began licking very slowly around the head. As she did so, she heard the second lash strike Jennifer's shoulder blades and she heard her classmate squeal in pain, accompanied by shouts of approval from the audience. This continued at 20 second intervals until 6 lashes had been delivered.

By this point, Dr. Fong's cock was very swollen and pre-cum was flowing copiously into Priya's mouth. "Take a break now, I'm very close to shooting and I don't want to do that yet," he told her. "Just hold it." Priya grasped the throbbing rod in her hand and turned around to watch Susan deliver her final 2 lashes, each of which caused Jennifer to howl and twist madly in her bindings as the cords bit into her tortured flesh.

"OK, Susan," the chief said after the eighth lash had been delivered, "You did a good job. Now go switch places with Priya." He took the whip from Susan and motioned her over towards the two seated Trabbians and the two kneeling American women.

Priya blanched, knowing what would now be expected of her. She released Fong's cock and stood as Susan approached, her legs rubbery at the prospect of what was being demanded of her.

windar
windar
33 Followers
12