Trabbian Justice Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor smiled. "Susan, how nice to see you," he said. Susan knelt slowly and took his cock from Priya. She began licking it slowly around the bulging head. "Ah, very good, professor," Fong moaned, "A true master at her craft. But please, take your shirt off and let me see your gorgeous tits." Susan pulled her shirt over her head.

Priya walked over to the chief inspector. As she approached the punishment spot, she could see that Jennifer's upper back was almost completely covered with lines, glowing bright red against the lovely pale skin, looking, as name "cat" implies, like she had been clawed by some ferocious animal. Several trickles of blood were running down her back.

The chief inspector stood grinning, holding out the whip for her to take. Priya grasped the wooden handle, feeling its smooth warmth and noticed that some of the cords were stained lightly red with Jen's blood. The inspector put his hand on her bare shoulder and guided her towards the practice pillow. "Let's see if you can do as well as your teacher, Priya," he told her.

She planted her bare feet in the soft dirt, turned her body as she had seen Susan do, and swung her arm hard, flicking her wrist as the tails approached the target. As they struck, Priya heard the crack and felt the impact run up her arm. "Very good," the chief inspector told her, "Again." She did it again and then once more. "OK, now you give your friend 8."

Priya hesitated. "Go on," he ordered or I will do it and then I will whip you." He grasped her arm and guided her to the spot behind Jennifer where Susan had stood.

Jennifer twisted her head around and looked at Priya. Her hair was matted with sweat and her face was wet with tears, "Not you too, Priya. God, please, enough." There was laughter from the crowd.

"Jen, What can I do? If I don't whip you, they will," Priya replied. Jennifer turned away from the horrible cat and her friend who was about to strike her with it. Could Priya swing the cat, not at an inanimate pillow but at real a person, who would feel real pain, and, worse, at a friend?

"Hit her, you slut," the Warden called out, less gentle than the chief inspector, "Now." The crowd roared its approval. Priya swung weakly, barely using her wrist. The tails flopped limply against Jennifer's back, with a soft thud. The crowd booed at the feeble effort.

"Do you think we are idiots?" the chief inspector demanded angrily. "That does not count. Do that again and I will string you up and have the strongest guard give you 24 right now and then finish off your friend. Hit her like you hit the pillow. Now!"

Priya knew that he was serious. She gritted her teeth and swung full force, snapping her wrist as the tails approached their target. She heard the whistle of the tails and the crack as they struck high up on Jen's back and felt the impact through the whip handle, but had to close her eyes so as not to see the tails maul her friend's flesh.

Jen howled and twisted wildly in her bonds. 'Oh, God,' Priya thought, 'This is the lowest I could sink, to deliberately cause pain to my friend. This is what these bastards have made me do.'

"OK, that's better," the chief told her. "Now wait about 20 seconds and go again."

Priya looked at Jen's back. She was pretty sure that there were a few more trickles of blood than there had been before. 'Shit!' Priya thought, 'Not only have I hurt Jen, I've drawn blood. I am a monster.' She wanted to throw down the whip and run, but she knew it would be a pointless gesture. Priya saw the chief inspector glaring at her, expecting her to strike again, so she drew her arm back and sent the tails flying towards Jennifer's back, this time sweeping her arm out wider as she snapped her wrist.

Priya wasn't sure, but it seemed as though the cords wrapped around Jen's side, allowing the waxed tips to strike her breast. Whatever Priya had done elicited a powerful reaction. Jennifer dug her toes into the dirt and pushed her whole body up, twisting wildly in her bonds and emitting an animal roar. The audience went wild at the girl's torment. Some yelled, "Good one! You got her tit!"

"My God, did I really hit her breast?"Priya asked the chief inspector.

He walked around in front of Jen to check. "Yes, it appears the tips struck her areole and it's bleeding."

"Oh, my God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that," Priya replied. She was sure this would bring the Trabbian's wrath down on her and perhaps she would lose the promised reduction in her own lashes,

The chief inspector laughed "Sorry? Why should you be sorry? This isn't a resort, it's a punishment camp. She deserves to suffer for her crimes. Do that again."

Priya thought about what he had said. Perhaps he was right. Perhaps Jen did deserve to be punished. After all, they had all swallowed Trabbian cum, but Jen was too good to do that. Priya struck again, as hard as she could, trying to wrap the ends into Jen's right tit. She wasn't sure if she succeeded this time, but Jen yelled and struggled wildly again and the crowd delighted. So, too, apparently, did the #2 inspector, who was moaning, his hand on the back of Sarah's head pushing her deep onto his cock. When he was done, Sarah pulled back, showing the assembly that her mouth was full of the #2's seed. She swallowed to cheers from the crowd, as he panted for breath, a big grin on his face.

Priya struck again at Jennifer, who twisted maniacally in her bonds. Priya was pretty sure she had hit Jen's breast again, because, as the girl twisted, she thought she saw a healthy rivulet of blood running down her chest.

This sight was apparently too much stimulation for Dr. Fong, who groaned loudly and twisted in his chair as he deposited the full content of his balls in Susan's mouth. The two men sat limply in their chairs, as, over the next few minutes, Priya delivered the full complement of 8 lashes, each one striking Jennifer at full strength, under the watchful eye of the Trabbians to ensure that Jennifer experienced the full measure of suffering due her. By the end, the poor girl was bawling non-stop, though Priya could barely hear it over the excited chatter from the audience, who were obviously enjoying the spectacle. Her upper back was covered with a profusion of bloody welts.

Priya was sweating from her exertions in the hot, sticky air of the crowded hut. She handed the whip to the chief inspector. He held it at arm's length, making sure that the blood which stained the cords didn't dirty his clean white shirt. "I hope you are happy with the job I did," Priya told him, her voice breaking with emotion.

The chief smiled. "Yes, you did very well. Let's have a round of applause for Priya!" he announced. The audience cheered heartily. "Your punishment is reduced now to 16 lashes. But your friend still has 8 more."

Priya walked around to face Jen. She was shocked at the number of lash marks on her right breast, a few of which were dripping blood. She stroked her friend's hair, which was soaking from her sweat and tears. She spoke to her softly. "You know I had no choice. Besides, why didn't you swallow the cum? We have all done it, why didn't you?"

Jen looked Priya in the face. "Fuck you!" she spat and then looked down at the ground.

Priya shook her head and walked over to stand next to Sarah and Susan. Susan patted her on the shoulder to let her know that she understood what she was feeling. And what exactly was Priya feeling? Shame at having hurt her friend so badly; anger at her friend being too proud to swallow as she and the others had done; pride at having delivered such powerful strokes, and fear at the fact that she would be whipped at some point during the evening. Most of all, and she was ashamed to admit it, Priya felt very aroused by the whole experience. She really hoped the next game would involve some hard fucking.

The chief inspector spoke. "Jennifer is still due 8 more lashes. These will be administered by her lover, Sarah. I will be watching carefully to make sure they are delivered at full force. If not, Sarah, you will receive 24 that I can guarantee will be. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir," Sarah replied, without a hint of sarcasm, her feistiness seemingly gone, replaced with sullen obedience. She walked slowly over to take the whip from the chief and took her practice, leaving streaks of blood on the target pillow.

Priya couldn't bear to watch Jennifer take her final 8 lashes from her lover. It was bad enough to hear the whistle of the whipcords and the smack as they struck the girl's skin. By this point, Jen seemed to have lost strength, as she barely moved when hit, reacting to the strokes with only a strangled moan. Finally, at long last, the chief said, "OK, that's 24. She is done."

Sarah handed him the whip, the tails now stained bright red. Jennifer hung motionless from the rope attached to her wrists, her legs no longer supporting her weight. She appeared conscious, but just barely. "Sarah, you need to clean your lover off, so that her back doesn't get infected," the choef told her.

She looked at him, puzzled. A guard approached with a bucket full of water. "Take the bucket and dump it onto her back." Sarah hesitated. "Go on, do as I say," he continued. Sarah picked the bucket up and approached Jennifer from behind. "Just empty it on her shoulders. "

Sarah hoisted the bucket up to her face and flung it over Jen's shoulders. The cold water seemed to revive Jen. She pushed her body up and shook her head, as though waking from a nightmare. The water ran down her back, carrying away much of the blood. But then, after a few seconds, she began howling and jerking in her restraints like a madwoman.

Priya realized that, like the water they had poured on her butt after the caning, this water was salted and, clearly, as the salt worked into the wounds it was causing immense agony for poor Jen. Jen kept up her howling and dancing for what seemed like a few minutes, gradually subsiding into tearful sobbing.

The crowd roared with delight at the cruel trick that had been played on the poor girl. Eventually, once her struggles diminished, the guards lowered the rope holding her wrists and released the cuffs. Jen collapsed onto the dirt floor, lying in the puddle at her feet. They released her ankles and one guard placed a hand under each arm and they dragged her out of the hut, presumably, Priya guessed, taking her to the clinic for further treatment.

The chief inspector looked at his watch and announced a five minute break. He asked the female inspector to update the score of lashes remaining for the three women still left, which stood at: Sarah-16, Susan-18, Priya-16. Priya couldn't even begin to imagine what they would have to do to reduce the toll on their backs further.

12