All Comments on 'Trabbian Justice Ch. 09'

by windar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
windarwindarover 2 years agoAuthor

Wargamer: You added Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 8 to your Favorites. Then you made negative comments on 3, 4 and 9. There are hundreds of thousands of stories on this site alone, yet you keep reading one you don't like (or do like, who can tell?). Now that is weird...Anyway, I've gotten many favorable comments here and on other sites, so it really doesn't matter, but as a student of human behavior, I am puzzled...

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying the concept and execution of the various punishment sessions in this story. Although the cat of nine tails is a bit extreme. A heavy leather flogger, Even one with just nine leather blades, would have been better for a back whipping of this sort without breaking the skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! More back whippings in the future please! 5/5

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Entertainment

Enjoyable story that is well written and good development. Like most readers I read for enjoyment and entertainment so find this to be a good series. Thanks for taking the time to write and publish it. Cheers

windarwindarover 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the kind comments. This was the first story I ever wrote. It was posted several years ago on a couple of other sites. where people liked it, and I thought some here might enjoy it. I have written many more since, some with much more complex plots, and may get around to posting a few here at some point.

Thanks for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous