Trabbian Justice Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Priya's sphincter was already stretched, Thura's entry was considerably easier than the chief's. He slid right in and began thrusting in and out. He leaned over and whispered in Priya's ear, "That night in the camp after those girls were caned, I peeked in your window and saw you touching yourself. I watched you cum. I wanted to fuck you very badly, but I didn't dare. And now I am having you. And it is just as good as I imagined." For some reason, even though Priya was having sex in public with strangers, she was disturbed by the fact that someone had watched her masturbate, unbeknownst to her.

By this point, Sarah was approaching the end of her ordeal. She was hanging in her bonds, her back a mess of bleeding wheals, some stretching around her right side and onto her breasts. She was still howling when the cords struck, but hadn't much energy to twist. Finally, mercifully, the count reached 16.

Noba said, "I wish I could give you 16 more, you useless whore, but I hope that made it clear that you obey my rules or suffer the consequences." A guard brought her a bucket full of salted water, which she flung onto Sarah's back. That seemed to revive the girl, who began howling and screeching like a banshee.

Sarah's suffering stimulated Thura to thrust more vigorously. Very soon, he told Priya, he was going to cum. From his loud groaning, she assumed he did. It sounded like the prosecutor had done the same.

Even though their partners had finished, Susan and Priya still lay on table, expecting that they would be offered to more of the Trabbian men by that very generous chief inspector. Instead, he asked them, "Was that not enough for you? Do you want to take on all the men here?"

"No, sir," both women replied.

"Then, get up, you worthless sluts." Priya and Susan hastened to comply before he changed his mind.

Thura came around from behind to stand in front of Priya. He stuck his finger under her chin and lifted her face so she could see the big grin on his face. "I really enjoyed fucking your ass Priya. How was it for you?" Priya felt sick and tried to look away, but Thura grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "I asked you how it was for you. Answer me."

"It was OK," Priya responded in a low voice, not knowing what else to say.

"I'm glad it was OK for you," Thura persisted. "Now, that we are lovers, maybe you will marry me and take me back to the States with you."

Although Priya thought that after all she had been through nothing would shock her, this did. She had no idea how to respond. What should she say? What would avoid bringing her additional punishment?

Fortunately, Susan overheard and responded for Priya. "I'll marry any one of you right here and now if it will get me out of this place and out of being whipped. So, Thura, what do you say?"

Now it was Thura's turn to look stunned. "Well, Susan, that is very tempting, but unfortunately, I am only an interpreter and do not have that power. Maybe you should make that offer to the chief inspector, though."

Before Susan could do that, however, the chief inspector called for order. "I am sure we have all enjoyed the games very much, but we must move on." Given what she had had to do to get her lashes cut from 24 to 12, Priya couldn't even begin to imagine how she would earn a cancellation of the remaining 12. She accepted that she would be whipped and wondered how the pain would compare with being caned on her butt.

Priya's fears were confirmed as the chief inspector continued, "The hour is late and I think we should proceed to the punishment of the two remaining offenders. They have both earned a substantial reduction of their lashes, but still, they have broken the rules and must suffer. I have written a number between 1 and 10 on this paper. Each of you guess a number and whoever is closest to mine will be whipped last. Priya?"

"5," she guessed.

"Susan?" The professor called 4.

"It was 8," the chief announced, showing the paper to the women. It was indeed 8. "Alright, Susan, get over to the spot. Let's go!"

12