Trabbian Justice Ch. 16

Story Info
Priya handles a sticky situation and gets an invitation.
4.3k words
4.62
4.8k
8

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windar
windar
33 Followers

As the days passed, Priya continued to find the job as Staff Physician at Female Corporal Punishment Center #3 to be a great fit. She got to watch a wide variety of women being flogged. White, black, Hispanic, Asian; mostly lower class, it's true, but there were enough Dorsbury College students like Allison along with some professionals who screwed up in one way or another to provide some socio-economic variation.

Priya was fascinated by the variety of body builds. To her surprise, as someone who kept fit and trim, she often found herself particularly enjoying when fat women were caned. The sight of all that flesh jiggling as they were marched to the frame, their big tits and belly hanging down as they were bent over the crossbar was magnificent. For a couple, George had to make an extra hole in the waist strap to contain them. Most of all, Priya liked watching the waves of motion that passed through their fat buttocks as the cane hit.

Despite their obviously unhealthy weight, none of the fatties were found unfit for punishment. However, Priya took it upon herself to counsel them on nutrition and exercise before releasing them from the facility. After all, while it was certainly necessary to punish these offenders' bad behavior very severely, it was also in society's interest to give them the tools and motivation to lead better lives.

Priya also knew that many of the girls had substance abuse problems, particularly opioids. She had seen plenty of that in her practice at the hospital and could tell in most cases from looking at them and having a brief conversation as she examined them to clear them for their caning. Of course, they would test positive and end up brought back to receive their strokes a second time. While Priya didn't feel particularly sympathetic about that, she thought it was a waste of departmental resources.

With that in mind, Priya devised a program where women who admitted to addiction or whom medical staff believed were addicts would be diverted to treatment to get clean before being caned. That way, they would only get their normal court-ordered punishment, rather than a double dose. Priya travelled to the state capital to get buy in from the poo-bahs of the Department of Corrections. She was able to convince them that this made good sense, especially when she laid out the cost savings. Her bosses were quite pleased.

Even after a few months on the job, Priya still enjoyed having humiliated offenders paraded naked before her and still got a frisson of excitement seeing them take their punishment. There was something so right about seeing wrongdoers get their just desserts. Nor did her general horniness decline. She and Sanjay were having more and better sex than they had had since the days after they first met, perhaps even better than back then.

One night, Sanjay asked her, "What's gotten into you lately? You are wild in bed these days."

"Do you have a problem with that," Priya replied.

"No, not at all," Sanjay answered. "To be honest, I'm loving it. But I'm wondering where it's coming from."

Priya debated for a second telling him that watching the canings turned her on. She even thought about sharing the whole story about her time in Trabbia, which she had never told him. In the end, she decided to keep that to herself. "The new job is just such a load off my shoulders," she said. "At the hospital the hours were so long and the patient load was so high that I was too dead when I got home to do anything but watch a little TV and fall into bed. Now I feel relaxed and appreciated and I have plenty of time for you. I feel like I'm in the right place finally."

Sanjay could hardly disagree with that, especially when she kissed him hard and pulled his pajama pants down and got on top of him.

It was soon after that that an interesting thing happened. It was a Friday and Priya was looking at the list of offenders scheduled to be punished the following week. Among the dozen or so names was Nicole Pennington. 'Not Nicky Pennington from the hospital?' Priya thought as she called up the file. But there it was-Nicole Pennington, physician, age 36, 12 strokes for texting while driving, second offense, with a mug shot that wasn't a photo Nicky would boast of, but was clearly her.

Though they hadn't really socialized outside of work, Priya had sat in countless staff meetings with Nicky. She found her arrogant and prickly, a competent doctor, but not as great as she thought she was. Checking the file, Priya saw that Nicky had been stopped for texting while driving a couple of months ago and got a fine and 4 points against her license. Apparently, she wasn't smart enough to have learned from that because she was caught again and this time was going to receive a real punishment that would hopefully stop such behavior for good.

Nicky would be reporting on Wednesday to be caned along with another woman getting 12 strokes for shoplifting. Priya looked forward to their meeting.

Sure enough, on Wednesday morning, at the usual time, Sue Miller knocked at the clinic door. Priya had alerted Sue and the other guards that Pennington had been a colleague of hers. As Priya called "Enter," the door opened. Sue led in the offenders-a young Hispanic girl, followed by Nicky, both stark naked.

Priya admired Nicky's body-it was well-toned. Obviously she spent some of her off-duty hours at the gym. As Nicky filed into the room, she stared at Priya in shock, her hand covering her mouth. "Oh, my God," she said loudly, "Priya? Priya Raman? Is that you? I had heard you took a job somewhere in a prison, but I never imagined I'd see you here!"

"Shut up," Sue growled at her. "You aren't here to socialize with the doctor. You sit down and wait until she calls you." Nicky sat down, still looking shocked at seeing a professional colleague in this place.

Priya decided to keep Nicky waiting, so she called the Hispanic girl, Susanna Ramirez, first and went through the full examination procedure, finding no reason that she was unfit for punishment. Priya sent her to sit down and wrote her findings slowly and carefully in the charts.

She could see Nicky squirming at being kept waiting. 'Good,' thought Priya. Finally she called, "Pennington."

Nicky got up and sauntered over to Priya's desk with a big smile on her face. "Priya, this is all a big mistake," she began. "I mean, you've known me for several years. I'm not a criminal, I was just sending a quick text to the hospital asking for test results on a patient. Surely you can pull a few strings and get me out of this?"

"Nicky, you know you could have killed someone texting while driving. For God's sake, you've treated victims of accidents many times. You should have pulled over to send your message. You even got off with a fine the first time, but didn't learn your lesson. Now I will examine you just as I do anyone else and if you are fit, they are going to cane you just like any other person who breaks the law. And looking at you and knowing how often you go to the gym the odds are very low that I won't find you fit."

"Come on Priya," Nicky whined. "I'm asking for professional courtesy, that's all."

"You are an offender and you will call me Dr. Raman," Priya answered. "Now get on the scale."

"Why you little bitch, that's how you treat a friend?" Nicky spat.

"OK, that's it," Priya announced. "I'm citing you for gross insubordination and awarding you 2 extra strokes." Priya made a note in the chart. "Did you get that Sue?"

"I certainly did Doc," Sue replied, "And I support that 100%. You don't have to take any shit from this worthless criminal. She's lucky you're only giving her 2."

Nicky looked absolutely shocked. "This is outrageous," she sputtered, "I want to speak to my attorney."

"Oh, would you?" Priya snarled, angry now. "In this facility, staff has absolute authority to punish infractions. I'm going to add 2 strokes to the 2 I already gave you because you are obstructing our operations. I suggest you keep your mouth shut from now on Pennington, because another word and we'll have you back next week for another session. Do I make myself clear?" Priya wasn't sure she actually had the authority to do that, but Nicky didn't know that.

Nicky visibly slumped at this threat, which she had no reason to believe was not real. "Now, get your ass on the scale," Priya told her. Nicky meekly obeyed and was compliant, if sullen, as Priya completed the exam, finding her perfectly fit to be caned, just as anticipated.

Before proceeding, Priya had to fill out a Disciplinary Incident Report detailing what had happened and justifying the awarding of additional strokes. She completed the blank form on her computer, printed it out and signed it with a flourish. Then she strode out of the Clinic and into the Punishment Room, accompanied by Sue.

This was the first offender that had made Priya angry. Many had been combative, rebellious, or angry, and she understood that under the circumstances. But to stand there naked and maintain an attitude of superiority was hard to take. To demand special favors from the law on top of that because you were a professional and to prevail upon a former colleague to break the rules was altogether too much.

As they took their seats at the table, Sue congratulated Priya, "Good for you Doc. That arrogant bitch deserved everything you gave her. I bet she was a treat to work with at the Hospital."

"Well, I never had any big conflicts with her, because we didn't have that much to do with each other, but there were quite a few people who didn't like her. Listen, Sue, I would like to take the front of the frame instead of Beth when we do Nicky, OK?"

"No problem, Doc. I think that could be good for her to have to look at you. Might break down her defenses. Should we take her first or second?"

"Let's make her wait," Priya replied.

"Yes," Sue nodded. "Let's." She got up to go get Ramirez, the first offender.

Priya could barely concentrate on the flogging as it proceeded. The girl reacted normally, screaming and howling from the second stroke on, not fainting or giving any reason for a medical intervention. Her ass wasn't going to win a beauty contest by the time the 12 strokes were delivered, but Priya had seen worse.

The look on Nicky's face as the guards dragged Susanna into the Clinic and deposited her on the cot was priceless. Even more so was the shock that registered as she got a good look at the girl's butt. Nicky couldn't even look as Priya cleansed Susanna's wounds and applied salve. "Am I doing this OK in your opinion, Nicky?" she asked, sarcastically. Priya was met by silence, which she took for approval.

Once she was done, Priya reassured Susanna that she would be OK and went back into the punishment room without looking at Nicky. After a brief rest, George indicated he was ready to proceed. He, Sue and Beth disappeared into the clinic, returning a moment later with a very frightened looking Nicky Pennington.

Apparently, having been awarded extra strokes had convinced her of the futility of resistance, as she didn't struggle on the way to the flogging frame, nor as Sue and Beth strapped her down.

Once she was in place, Priya went to sit in the chair right in front of the frame. As she had seen Beth do many times, she placed one hand on the top of Nicky's head and the other under her chin, forcing her to face forward so that Priya could look into her eyes and judge how she was reacting to the punishment. Right now, as best Priya could tell, she was reacting with pure unadulterated fear.

That fear was not diminished when Sue announced loudly, "Nicole Pennington, 12 strokes for texting while driving plus 4 strokes for internal disciplinary infractions. Begin." Priya heard the whoosh of the rotan and the loud smack as it struck Nicky's ass, though she couldn't see the actual impact from her position at the front of the stand. What she saw was Nicky's face contort into a grimace of agony and Nicky's hands gripping the crossbar. She heard the labored intake of several rapid breaths.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Priya asked, knowing the answer full well.

Priya heard Sue call "Two" and heard the second stroke delivered.

This time Nicky emitted a load groan and muttered, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Owwww!"

"They gave you a warning and you ignored it, Nicky," Priya told her colleague. "That was really stupid." Nicky's eyes looked down at the floor to avoid Priya's gaze.

After the fourth stroke, Nicky was panting, a look of sheer panic in her tear-filled eyes. Priya knew that she was in agony and was desperately wondering how she could survive three times the lashes she had taken so far. She begged, "I'm dying. Please, Priya, I beg you, I can't take any more. Please help me."

"Don't worry Nicky. You will take every last lash because you deserve them," Priya assured her. "That is the law, sweetie." After the seventh lash Nicky was simply howling, her hair wet from sweat caused by the pain and her struggles, which ran down her face. The look in her eyes was blank.

After the eighth stroke, which brought more howls, Priya told her, "You're half way, now Nicky." Eight was the number of strokes Priya had received in Trabbia so she had some idea how much Nicky had suffered so far. The remaining strokes were beyond Priya's personal experience and, quite frankly, beyond her ability to imagine.

Unlike the previous ones, the ninth stroke elicited no reaction from Nicky. Priya could see her eyes were closed and the facial muscles were slack. She released her hold on the chin and Nicky's head sagged. "Stop," Priya called. She reached into the pocket of her lab coat, extracted a jar of smelling salts and unscrewed the cap. The pungent smell of ammonia was unmistakable.

Lifting up Nicky's chin, Priya held the jar under Nicky's nose. Nicky began coughing and her eyes popped open. "Nicky?" Priya asked. There was more coughing in response. Priya removed the jar of smelling salts, capped it and placed it back in her pocket. "Are you there?"

Nicky groaned, "Oh God, it hurts so much."

"That's OK," Priya assured her. "It's supposed to hurt. But I need to make sure you aren't in danger." She put the ends of her stethoscope in her ears and placed the other end between Nicky's shapely breasts. She could hear Nicky's heart pounding in fear and distress, but that was normal. "Breathe," she commanded. The lungs sounded normal too. Priya turned and looked at Sue. "She's OK, we can continue."

Sue nodded and announced, "Ten." Nicky howled, her face a grimace of agony again. Priya was satisfied that she was able to feel the lashes as intended. When the count reached twelve, Priya told Nicky, "If you had behaved yourself, you would be done, but you didn't so you must suffer 4 more."

Nicky groaned and tried to shake her head as much as she could in Priya's grip. It was clear to Priya that each of the 4 penalty strokes was sheer, unadulterated agony for Nicky, though she remained conscious through the rest of the ordeal.

Finally, after number 16, Sue announced, "Punishment complete." It was hard to tell if a look of relief crossed Nicky's face, because she appeared to be in her own world of suffering. Sue and Beth came over and began unbuckling the straps holding Nicky on the frame. Despite being released, she lay motionless.

Beth and Sue had to more or less carry her broken, naked body into the Clinic. In there, Priya got a close-up look at Nicky's beaten buttocks. They were in bad shape, deep wheals, many leaking blood with bits of torn skin at the edges. It took Priya quite a while to clean and dress the wounds, but eventually she was able to clear Nicky to be taken to the cell where she would pass the night. Priya was sure it would be a most uncomfortable one.

For Priya, on the other hand, the evening was not uncomfortable at all. She had a massage scheduled after work. Then, she cooked a delicious dinner and opened a nice bottle of wine. After that, she was able to convince Sanjay to put his work aside and watch a movie snuggled up on the couch, before heading to bed for a vigorous fucking. Yes, Priya's life was good.

Moreover, she was proud of herself for taking charge and handling the touchy situation with Nicky. Priya was glad she had put her in her place and maintained the standards of the Department, that all would be treated the same, regardless of race, class or even personal and professional ties. She could only hope that Nicky had learned a valuable lesson about not placing yourself above others and the law.

Priya got some sense of that the next morning, when she had to examine Nicky and the other woman who had been punished the previous day, Susanna, in order to approve their release. Both were escorted into the clinic by a guard, still naked, the clothes they had arrived in waiting for them in plastic bags, each labelled with their names.

Priya examined Susanna first. Her ass was scored with wheals and cuts, most of which had partially scabbed over. Priya slathered on more on ointment and taped gauze pads over the two most battered areas. "You are healing well, Susanna," she told her. "You may get dressed, but be careful putting on your panties and sweat pants, so you don't reopen any wounds." The girl found the bag with her clothes and began slowly dressing.

Priya turned her attention to Nicky whose buttocks were in even worse shape. "How are you feeling this morning, Nicky?" Nicky began sobbing, her whole body shaking.

"It hurts so much, Priya." Priya glared at her. "I mean Dr. Raman. Nothing I've ever experienced has even come close."

"That's good, Nicky. And I don't say that to be cruel, but because it's very important that you remember this experience if you ever think about breaking the law again, especially if it's something dangerous to yourself and others. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Doctor, that's very clear," Nicky replied, trying her best to control her sobbing.

"OK, now I'm going to put some ointment on and cover up any wounds that haven't scabbed over so you don't bleed." There were quite a few gouges in the skin that still looked like they could open up, so it took Priya quite some time to cover them. She could hear Nicky crying and moaning softly throughout. Finally, she was done and told her she could dress as well. It took quite a while and many groans of distress for Nicky to get her clothes onto her very sore body.

Priya handed each of the offenders a sheet of instructions for care of the affected areas and then sat down to fill out the Inmate Release Forms, printing them out, signing them and placing them in the file. Once she was done, a guard escorted the two offenders to the door and let them out.

Interestingly, a couple of months later, Priya was having lunch with Clara, a doctor at the Hospital with whom she had been and remained friendly. They were gossiping about their fellow doctors when Clara mentioned that Nicky Pennington had resigned to take a job at a practice several states away. "It's funny," Clara said, "But a couple of months ago, she was out for several days, and when she came back, she was different."

"Different how?" Priya asked.

"Quieter and less, you know, full of herself. She even volunteered to help in my area without being asked and didn't disagree with everything I suggested like she used to," Clara replied.

Priya smiled. "Well, that's good. I wish her the best in her new job." And, honestly, she meant it.

"I wonder what it was that changed her?" Clara said. Priya was tempted for a moment to tell her story, but decided to keep quiet. After all, this was the desired outcome-justice done and an offender who changed for the better. Priya was very pleased to have played a small role in that.

In the next few months, Priya continued to find her job rewarding. She didn't find the canings as exciting as she had at first, but when the offender was attractive, particularly if they were someone she felt something in common with, Priya would still find herself getting aroused.

windar
windar
33 Followers
12