All Comments on 'Trabbian Justice Ch. 16'

by windar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Star for this hot ass smut. So fun to read about this adventure. Cannot wait for more nasty ass beatings. Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Social commentary, soul searching, and eroticism all in one masterfully crafted tale. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, what law is Priya going to break over there so she can get her ass caned again? It’s obvious she wants it.

windarwindarover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading and for the very nice comments.

Yes, Priya does go back to Trabbia and have some exciting adventures and then she comes back home and has a few more. However, given that one never quite knows when one is going to have issues with the mods on this site (as detailed in Chapter 15) I'm leery of posting any more here.

So what I've done is to set up a special Christmas offer on a1adultebooks of 5 of my stories (including 2 with my extremely talented co-author, Barbara Moore). They can be found under Bundles right at the top of the page. These include stories set in Trabbia, back in the US, in Africa and on a private Caribbean island owned by a mysterious billionaire. The offer is good until New Year's.

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!

ArtswitchArtswitchover 2 years ago

She should confess her kinky side to her husband. Secrets are not healthy.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

An EXCELLENT story.

The idea that corporal punishment could and should return to the statute books of the westernised world is interesting and sincerely thought provoking. The idea that drug rehabilitation take place prior to the caning event brings up the thought that should all those who have been awarded corporal punishment by the court have blood tests prior to leaving the court building.

Congratulations on what appear to be extremely well researched stories, I enjoyed the update as that provided a counterpoint to the earlier chapters. The idea of her returning to Trabbia and discussing the punishments with Trabbian officials, especially if they are ones who have knowledge of her last is most interesting.

Congratulations on a beautifully executed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was one HOT story! Please write more stories about disrespectful and stuck-up women like Britney, Allison, and Nicky getting their asses strapped, paddled, caned, birched, or flogged! A sore butt sure cures them of their attitude!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous