Tracey Just being Neighbourly Pt. 01

Story Info
All about teasing and more teasing and sex and lots of fun.
9.6k words
4.67
14.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that took place 1 year after the peeping paper boy incident (Unknown Fantasies). This first chapter is pretty much all about teasing and patience. To recap we had had a peeping tom paper person and a lot of construction. Well the construction is over and a few people moved in. The paper delivery person issue may have been still going on seeing as we didn't know about it back then.

This story is about Tracey teasing and playing with fire. She loves to push the limits. In this story Tracey loves to drive me crazy. She knows how much it turns me on when she is teasing everyone in the room. So this story is about the journey more than the fucking. She is always full of surprises.

We had moved into our new house about a year and a half. The summer before we had done all the yard work. Now all the houses around us we're pretty much finished. Most of them were still up for sale. The summer before Tracey had been teasing all the construction workers in the neighbourhood and on Fridays she grilled hot dogs for them. Apparently the Paper delivery person enjoyed her teasing also.

Now this stories situations are all true, she likes to tease. She enjoys teasing me the most and also likes sex and is very good at it. Now events are true but they have been added to and the time line was actually over two years but in this story it is a summer.

Nothing changed she still loved showing off. I learned early in our relationship that guys were just attracted to her and she loved to tease them. I learned to lose my jealousy and it turned into something that really turned me on. I do not understand why I enjoy watching her tease and fuck so much but so be it.

The new neighbours moved in next door just after Christmas but by the end of March Mark had been transferred to a city in Alberta. So they moved and rented the house and asked us to keep an eye on it for them.

A couple of weeks after they moved, Mark's wife, Jaz, phoned and let us know that she had rented the house to four guys in their twenties. So she asked again if we could watch their new house. Tracey told her not a problem.

So on the first of May they moved in. Needless to say Tracey was excited when she seen four handsome young men moved in.

When they were moving we went over to see if they needed a hand. We introduced ourselves and they did the same. Mike, Pete, Joe and Frank. They seemed to be very nice young men.

Now in those days Tracey never wore a bra unless we were going to a family function. She had on a pair of booty shorts and a cotton deep v neck sleeveless t shirt and no shoes.

Now these guys were ten years younger than us, so they said they could handle the heavy stuff. They did ask if I could help them by showing them how stuff around the house worked.

Mike asked if Tracey could help organize the furniture. She was all in on that. I went with Pete showed him the fuse box, furnace filter, water meter and answered any other questions. When we came up from the basement Frank offered me a drink. We talked awhile and I was leaning on the counter and Frank was facing me. I had a perfect view of Tracey and Mike moving furniture around.

Tracey just turned and seen me watching her. She just smiled and finished moving a chair in place and Mike and Tracey stood back looked at how they arranged everything. There was a pillow on the floor so Tracey stepped forward and bent over right in-front of Mike and picked it up slowly and put it on the chair.

Now when she bent over in front of Mike he stop and stared at her gorgeous ass. I could see her ass cheeks those shorts were so thin. The crotch of her shorts were not very wide. When she stood up she turned and smiled at me. She then went over and moved the coffee table. She bent over and I think Mike liked what he seen down her t shirt. You could see she was having fun. She then walked to the end table and picked up her drink.

The doorbell rang and Joe answered, they had ordered pizza. Mike looked at Tracey and invited us to stay for a few drinks and some pizza.

Before I could answer Tracey said," Sure we would love too. "

She told the boys and I to go sit down. She put her drink down by one of the two swivel rockers and claimed it. Tracey grabbed the pizzas and started bring them around serving us. Mike sat in the Swivel chair across from Tracey, I sat on a dining room chair kind of at a ninety degrees. Joe sat with me at the dining room table. The other two sat on the couch.

I knew what she was up to, she was just showing off. As she was taking the pizza around she would bend over and we could see the bottom of her cheeks and they were up the crack of her ass. When she got to us she bent over and you could see right down to her belly button and her boobs looked gorgeous, if you looked hard enough you could see her nipples. When she finished she sat down in the swivel chair with her legs crossed.

As we were sitting there Tracey had finished her drink and Mike jumped up and got her another. He asked, "Rum and orange juice?"

Tracey nodded.

I was smiling because I was starting to see who Tracey was interested in. It may be because of Mike's 6'2" height, also his lean but muscular build and his long wavy hair. He also was paying a lot of attention to Tracey and she was loving every minute, by the smile on her face.

We sat talking about the house and after a couple more drinks Mike said to Tracey. " Ummm... I guess Tracey we have to kiss your ass. Jaz said you were keeping an eye on the house for them. "

Tracey blushed, " Well I would love for you to kiss my ass but I think all is good. If you guys have any problem just bang on the door, it is only ten feet away." She said as she laughed.

Mike winked, " I would love to kiss your ass anytime, " he hesitated for a moment,"Sorry guys that was out of line. "

"No problems, Mike. " I replied smiling. "I do it all the time and enjoy it."

Tracey jumped up and said with a big smile. " My turn to get drinks but if I have to many of these, Mike you may get your chance."

Everybody said sure. On the way to the kitchen she tied the t shirt in a knot so it was above her navel. The light grey t shirt against her pink shorts looked amazing. Those shorts were so thin if she had a small pimple on her ass, you would see it.

She delivered every drink one at a time, bending strategically so someone could look down her top and the others could look at her ass.

" Dick you want rye and club soda?"

I replied, " yes," and looked up to see Tracey shaking a almost full two litre club soda. I was trying to figure what she was doing. She winked at me as she opened the bottle.

She exclaimed, " HOLY SHIT. " Just before she opened the bottle. When everyone turned they got to see her get soaked. Her t shirt was soaked, her shorts were soaked. Mike jumped and grabbed a towel to dry her off. After he tried she said not to worry. She finished making my drink, trying to look annoyed.

Mike went and sat down, Tracey brought my drink and stood in front of me. Her nipples were rock hard and you could see her areoles through the t shirt. Her shorts were also soaked and if it hadn't been for her totally shaved pussy you would have seen her bush.

Tracey sat in her chair with her legs spread and the bottoms of her feet against each other, exposing her pussy. Nobody could stop looking including me. She looked amazing sitting on a towel in a wet t shirt and wet shorts that I swore you could see her lips but could not tell for sure.She sat there looking like she had no idea what she was doing. It always amused me how Tracey could tease and look so sexy but so innocent at the same time. I think is because she truly likes and cares about people.

We stayed for a couple of drinks and then Tracey got up started cleaning up and we just sat watching because the view was just so good. Tracey was feeling pretty good and when she got done, it was time to go home. She gave each one a hug but Mike also got a peck on the cheek. So we left out the side door and went the ten feet to our door.

As we walked in the front door I said," So you have the hots for Mike? I mean he is only six one or two, long dark hair and pretty well built. "

" I think they are all cute, what makes you think I like him any more than the rest? "

" Well you only flirted with him all night and then landed a kiss on his cheek when we left. I think it was cute that you took a shine to him. By the way where did you get the shorts, I haven't seen them before but dam sexy. "

Tracey replied," He is fucking hot, gotta say. He seems to make me wet if you noticed, that's why I had to blow the club soda up, I had to hide my wet crotch somehow," She chuckled. " You should recognize them but as panties not shorts, they only look like thin shorts. I was in a Randy mood. "

" Holy fuck that is so fucking hot. It just never crossed my mind. "

I turned around picked her up and kissed her passionately, put both hands on her ass and pulled her tight to me. She wrapped her legs around and I headed to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and climbed between her legs and entered her pussy. She was so sexy, it turned me on as much as it turned her on with her flirting with Mike. Her nipples were so hard and tasted wonderful. I rolled her over and got her on her knees. I slid cock into her pussy and grabbed her hips. I started to thrust in and out and it didn't take long to cum. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we got up around ten, Tracey headed to the shower and I made breakfast. It was beautiful sunny morning out on the deck. I took breakfast out there waiting for Tracey to join me. I was sipping on my coffee when she came out the patio doors. She looked amazing, her shoulder length sandy coloured hair was still wet. She had on white cotton bikini panties and a white cotton muscle shirt. She already had me hard and she new it.

" You like," She said with a sexy smile.

" Like isn't the right words I would use. "

We were sitting having our coffee after breakfast. We were discussing the fact that she was going to a friends lake for a couple of days. While we were talking Mike showed up. I answered the door and invited him in. Asked if he wanted coffee and told him to head to the deck. I got his coffee and headed to the deck. When I came out the door Mike was sitting beside Tracey. Tracey's nipples were as hard as a rock. So I sat across from Tracey.

" So what's up." I enquired.

" Well we wondered if you guys could give us a hand next weekend?" Asked Mike.

" Sure, " Tracey says as she puts her hand on Mikes arm.

Mike says, "Don't you want to know with what first?"

" No, what ever you guys need. " She replied, looking at me with a smile and putting her hand on his shoulder. Tracey had already talked to the homeowner about the yard.

" Ok, well we are going to lay the sod for the front lawn on Saturday. " He went on to explain that the home owners had ordered topsoil and sod to be delivered on Friday. Also that Jaz had mentioned that Tracey use to work for a landscaper and knew what she was doing.

" Besides, I would love to be bossed around by Tracey, " Mike said, as he put his arm around Tracey and gave her a hug.

Tracey's nipples got super hard again. They looked like a couple of jujubes. I found myself wondering how wet she was.

" I will be out of town for a couple of days but will be back by then, " Said Tracey.

We talked a little more and I enjoyed watching Tracey and Mike touching each other, rubbing each others arms, shoulders and Mike even put his hand on Tracey's thigh. Which made Tracey's nipples pop again.

Tuesday came and Tracey had left with Joy on Monday to go to her cabin. Tracey was going to be back on Wednesday night. I was sitting watching some TV when the door bell rang. I got up and went to the door and there was Mike with case of beer.

" Come on in."

" I thought I would come over seeing as Tracey is out of town. I wanted to talk to you without anyone around, " Mike said nervously.

I kinda had a feeling what he wanted to talk about but I just played along. Three beers in he gets the nerve to talk.

" Hmmmmm... I am not sure we're to start, " He said nervously," But here I go. I apologize for hmmmm... being so hmmmmm... attracted to Tracey. There is just something about her that drives me nuts. So I am sorry for my behaviour. She is so sexy and the cloths she wears. Wow!"

" Not a problem Mike I kinda noticed. Tracey seems to like you also. You need to understand she loves to tease me and everyone else. She also loves feeling sexy and desired but if her flirting bothers you then I can talk to her. "

He takes a big swig of beer and says, " No, bother me are you kidding I love her teasing. I just thought you might be annoyed. I was worried you would be pissed off. "

" Are you kidding having a guy ten years younger than her turned on, turns both of us on. It turns me on for her to be desired and have her be mine is a huge turn on. Tracey is Tracey and she is a free spirt that loves people, loves making them happy. She just is one positive person. I will say never hurt her or you will see a side of me that is not very nice at all. Now Tracey will tease and she will get to some physical teasing and the odd time she will have sex with someone she really likes. I have no problems with that. In fact it turns me on. She also knows there is no reason to ever do it behind my back."

" You mean you don't mind her having sex with someone other than you?"

" It's Tracey's body and I have no right to tell her what to do. It is up to me on how I handle it. I love her so much that it actually turns me on to think someone else is enjoying her but she is coming home to me. Now if someone is sneaking around behind me, that's different. If everything is up front fine. Anyways all I can say if you want to get lucky don't push her or ask her because if you do your out of luck. It turns her on to decide when or if it happens. "

" This is not the way I seen this conversation going. I thought I would be lucky getting out with my nose intact. " laughed Mike.

" Well I do get lose lips when I drink but she seems to like you and I would hate to see you piss her off. Just don't push her and let her move at her own pace. Just watch she doesn't break your heart. She wouldn't do it on purpose but emotions happen. Now I have no problem with you paying attention to her in fact it turns me on. Ok hand me another beer, " I said laughing.

" I will keep all that in mind. I love hanging out with you guys and especially Tracey. " He said smiling. " When she touches me her touch seems to do things to me that nobody has ever done. "

I just chuckled, " I know exactly what you mean. Let's just keep this between us I don't want everyone thinking they can get in her pants. I am only telling you because she likes you and I think she wants to fuck you. "

We talked for a couple of hours but made it an early night as we both had to work.

Mike was leaving and I said " Anytime you want to talk I am here. See you Saturday. "

" Thanks man. " and off he went.

Tracey came home Wednesday night and I picked her up at Joy's and as usual we stop for a drink on the way home and talk about our days apart.

" So how was your time at the cabin."

" Great we totally relaxed. Tanned for two days nude and the two of just sipped on wine naked, " She said laughing. " How about you.

" Well Mike came by with some concerns. " Then I told her about our conversation.

" WOW, so your saying it is ok for me to get a little saucy with him and him with me? That's a nice surprise. You kinda told him I want to fuck him. "

" Well you don't want to? I just want you to tease the hell out of us and you choose what you want to do. Just make sure you kind of catch him by surprise if you decide to screw him. It is all just a game. I think it could be fun. "I said.

" Really we have never had a guy talk to you about me. I mean it's exciting. My mind is spinning with ideas. The fact that you gave him a green light fucking turns me on. The idea of him trying to get me in the sack without asking is also a big turn on.I am soaked just talking about it. "

"Let's go home and fuck. I need you right now, "

We got to the truck and headed home about half way there she gets me to pull into the porn shop parking lot. She jumped out of the truck and went inside, I followed.

She says to the clerk, "Is there a dress code in here?"

He answered a little quizzical, "No why?"

Tracey left and went outside. I looked at the clerk and shrugged. I had no clue what was up. By the time I headed to the door she was on her way back in... she was stark naked. I looked at the clerk and he was stunned.

"Well I asked if there was a dress code," She said with a big smile. "Ok I need a pick with you." She was looking at the clerk. "Do you have a company stamp?"

"Yes I have a stamp and yes I will take a pic."

He walked around the counter. Tracey handed me her phone. She went and stood beside him and put his arm around her and over her shoulder, then put his hand on her tit. He started to play with her nipple. I took the pic. She then got the ink stamp.

"Here I need you to stamp we're ever you want."

He took the stamp and got on his knees, spread Tracey's legs a little. Just then two guys came in the store. They stopped in there tracks to watch. He took the stamp and stamped Tracey's bare crotch, for some reason the bright red looked so erotic.

In the meantime I was taking videos and pics of the happenings.

Tracey's attention turned to the two guys that came in.

"You guys want a pic?" She asked.

"Ummmm... yes."

Tracey went and stood between them, one put his hand around her and grabbed her boob, the other reached around and and grabbed her hip.

"Ok now you have to stamp me somewhere. "

They had her turn around and lean on the counter. The one guy started fondling her tits, while the other guy spread her legs. You could see how wet she was, my cock was so fucking hard. He took the stamp and put right beside her pussy on her asscheek. Then they switched spots and they did the same thing on the other side. Then they both got on there knees on each side and the clerk went to the side and took her tits in his hands. The two guys each put a couple of fingers in her pussy and pulled it open. Tracey let out a big gasp. She was so wet she was dripping. She then all of a sudden she stood up and kissed each guy and said thanks.

"Sorry guys but that's it," She said, " Time to go Dick."

We got outside in the cool air and she kissed me and walked to the truck, she opened the passenger door grabbed the seat and bent over.

"Right here right now, fuck me baby." She said while looking over her shoulder.

Well she wanted cock so... being the accommodating guy I am I dropped my pants and Tracey got what she wanted. She was wet and hot, I loved every second. I started playing with her nipples. They felt so good. She started moaning and I started driving her as hard as I could. I hung on to her hips and came hard into her pussy.

She climbed in the truck and put the seat back and closed her eyes. I told her I would be right back and closed the truck door. I went into the porn shop and passed the two guys on the way in. I talked to the clerk and asked if I could get a copy of the security tape.

"Do you want the outside one also? I will have both and they look good, "He smiled.

"Sure, here is Tracey's phone number, send them to her. " I said

I got outside and the truck door was open. I walked over to the truck, one guy was kissing Tracey and playing with her tits. The other guy was playing with her pussy.

"Ok boys she's done for the night. She's going home." I said forcefully.

"Really man but she wants some cock."