Tracey Just being Neighbourly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said as I guided them away from the truck. Then closed the door.

I got in the truck and away we went. She looked awesome laying there naked on the passenger seat. Looking at her stamped pussy that said Property of Shorty's Adult Video made me smile.

"So what was the porn shop about? That was a surprise to all be it a nice one," I asked.

"Sorry I guess those drinks at the bar did me in," She said. "The porn shop was a bet Joy and I had. First one to get a naked picture with the people in a store and a stamped body wins." She said laughing, "So send the pics to Joy so I can win."

"How much was the bet?"

"We bet a beer."

The two of us just laughed. She fell asleep and when we got home I carried her into the house and put her to bed. We both slept like a babies

The next couple of days went pretty ordinary.

On Friday the sod and top soil showed up, so everything was ready for Saturday. I got a call to price a job Saturday morning so I decide to go early so I could get back.

Saturday morning I got up at seven and got dressed and Tracey was laying on the bed trying to keep me from leaving by playing with her self.

" I can't, I said I would be there by eight. "

" So... today what should I do, let the boys do it themselves and just supervise."

I replied, " just be Tracey and teach them what to do. I'll be back in a couple of hours. "

" Ok, I will just be Tracey and do my thing, " She said with her deep sultry voice.

" OH NO," I said laughing.. Then I left her naked on the bed with two fingers to the second knuckle in her pussy. Boy was that silly, all to make a buck.

So I left to price the job and on the way back I come around the corner and stopped to watch for a moment. It's about nine and it is already about eighty degrees out. Tracey is in her little green bikini, she calls it her work bikini. It has two smaller triangles for a top that ties behind her neck and here back. She never ties it tight so often she has a nip slip. The bottoms cover about three quarters of her ass and ties on each hip loosely and sits low on her hips. She also never ties them in a double not, just a loose bow just in case they come undone. Most girls worry about that but Tracey hopes for it. The boys were in gym shorts and no shirts. It was looking very interesting.

I pull up in the driveway and two guys are wheeling dirt, one is raking it out and Mike is carrying the sod. Tracey is on her knees in the dirt putting the sod in place. I get out of the truck with some Tim's coffee, donuts and a bottle of Baileys. The boys stopped and grabbed a coffee and a liberal shot of baileys.

Tracey was still laying the last piece so Mike grabbed her a coffee and put a really good shot of baileys in it. Tracey got up and we stood there talking for awhile and everyone was looking at Tracey. I went from watching Mike devour her with his eyes to watching Tracey. When Tracey worked she could be sexy but she would be more interested in getting the job done. Today her bikini was rather loose and she was covered in dirt and sweating so it was more like mud. She looked so hot it was amazing.

She noticed everyone looking at her, "I am such a dirty girl, I have dirt in places... well interesting places to say the least," she said with a sly grin.

"Well I would love to help with washing the interesting places." Mike said with a big smile.

We all went back to work and I chipped in doing what ever was needed and we all took turns watching Tracey. She was such a dirty girl in many ways. We stopped for lunch and had some sandwiches that Tracey had made the night before. It was about four in the afternoon and we were finishing up.

Joe says, "Tracey come for a ride. We will go get some burgers. "

Tracey says, " Look at me I am such a dirty girl. I just will get your truck dirty. "

Joe replies. " I would love to have your dirty ass print on my seat. I would enjoy your company. "

" I only have my bikini on."

" Yup, that's the point. " He said laughing.

We finished up and about that time they were back. Tracey got out of the Truck and Tracey was laughing.

" Joe you are hilarious," She laughed.

Mike says, " Ok let's eat and sets a table up on the driveway. "

We all go over and wash are hands in a bucket. Tracey bent over to wash her hands and Mike was behind her watching her ass and it looked amazing with all that dirt and sweat.

We all sat down and then Mike got up and got a bottle of tequila and some shooter glasses. We all had a couple of shots and something to eat. While we were eating Tracey leaned into me and said that Joe had warned her about Mike and how he had the hots for her.

After a few more shots, Tracey gets up and says to me, " hose me down and get rid of most of this dirt."

Mike jumps up and says I got this. He grabs the hose and starts it to run the hot water out of the hose, he says so it doesn't burn her. I think it was because he wanted cold water.

Tracey stands on the driveway and closes her eyes. " Ok spray away, Mike. "

He starts hosing her back and almost washed her bottoms off but she caught them. She spread he legs apart more to adjust. He now came around front and started to work on the top half. Tracey had her eyes closed and her hands out to her side. He started at her neck and when he got to her boobs he managed to spray hard enough to wash the one side of her top over exposing her right tit. Her nipple looked amazing after all that cold water, it was straight out. Now Tracey didn't notice or didn't care either way she made no effort to put it away.

He worked his way down and at her bottoms he basically made the spray stronger and shot it down the front of her bottoms. She gasped from the cold water but made no effort to stop him. It was a rush watching all that water run out of her bikini bottoms. We all just sat there watching her kind of in amazement. He finished and she thanked him as she nonchalantly tucked her boob back in.

" Well that ruined a good glow, how about a drink. Then I'll go home and have a shower. "

Mike handed her a shot of tequila and then made her a coconut rum and orange juice. I would say a good double and says. " No you won't why get you house dirty, you can use my shower. "

" You sure, I mean I am fine going home. "

" No it is fine, if you go home you might not come back. I think it is party time after today. "

She says, " Ok which one is yours? "

" Here I will take you. " He takes her hand and they head into the house. She looks over her shoulder and winks at me. He takes her up to the room that faces our house. He shows her the shower and she goes into the room and closes the door three quarters of the way.

He says,"Do you need anything?"

Tracey is taking her bikini off and turns the water on.

" Oh shit I forgot I have nothing to wear. Can you go get Dick to get me something please."

" Don't worry I will leave you a couple of t shirts and some shorts. Give me your bikini and I will rinse it out and dry it so you can put it back on. " He offered.

" Ok," and she handed it to him around the door.

She looked around the door just in time to see him leave and chuckled when she seen him sniff her bottoms.

She showers and when she comes out she sees a fresh drink on the counter. She comes out and sees three t shirts and two pairs of shorts that were his. She picked up a white muscle shirt and thought hmmmm I shouldn't dry off. She put the shirt on and liked the look of her damp nipples under the cotton shirt. Then she brushed her hair and then put on the shirt.

It was pretty thin cotton material that showed her aroused nipples. The fact that they were damp helped or didn't help depending on how you look at it. The arm holes came down to the middle of her rib cage allowing ample side boob. The bottom came to just above the middle of her thigh. She stood in front of the mirror thinking I don't need shorts. She thought hmmm needs a little more. She looks in the vanity drawer and finds scissors. She takes and cuts the centre down to her sternum. Then cuts from there on an angle up to neck line on each side creating a V neck. Now looking she say to her self ' game time. '

She puts her glass of liquid courage back and shakes her head because of it's strength. She looked in the mirror and gave her tits a bit of a fluffing. Her heart was pounding, she had never walked into a situation like this. She had never walked into a room knowing that one of the guys had talked to Dick about trying to get in her pants. She had never walked in a room were the guys would all be looking at her almost naked. The guys eyes will be on her as she walks down those four stairs to the living room. Just standing thinking about it had her soaking wet. The tequila and rum seems to be making her cloths fall off, she thought as she smiled.

She came out of the bedroom and stood in the hallway listening to us downstairs. We were talking about the work that was done that day. The guys were talking about how hard Tracey worked and still looked so hot. They also talked about the porn pirate movie I had gone home to get. The boys had been talking about the movie and I told them I had it at home and they could watch it.

She had been thinking she should have put on a ordinary t shirt. Then she thought hmmmm... Dick could have brought me clothes when he went for the movie. It felt to her like she had been standing there for ten minutes. Finally it's either now or never.

She takes two deep breaths and it was time to shine. She started down the stairs. She gets half way down and stops and looks up. We had all stopped talking and started staring at her. Her five foot three frame had never looked better. Her shoulder length hair was wet and the humidity wasn't helping dry it. Her 36D breasts, 24" waist and 34" hips looked awesome under the muscle shirt. Her tanned legs were just gorgeous along with her sexy feet.

As she came down the stairs she could feel everyone's eyes on her, it was scaring her but also making her wet. She turned and headed to the kitchen.

" I need a fucking drink. Anyone else need one? You guys want to get the movie ready to watch. " She said very nervously.

I said, " Sweetie you look simply gorgeous. Yes I think we all could use one but I can make them. "

The boys chimed in saying how gorgeous she looked.

" No I will get them. You guys dim the lights and get the movie ready. "

She poured six tequilas and brought them over. We all stood up and did the cheers thing and put them back. She then went back to the kitchen. The boys dimmed the lights so it was pretty dark other than the lights under the upper cabinets in the kitchen. Tracey opened the fridge door to get a couple of beers but her standing in font of the fridge light bent over to get the beers was an amazing sight. Her silhouette with her tits and ass and her nipples made me even harder. Thank god for open concept homes.

" You know the movie is the porn pirate one? " Mike said. " Dick brought it over. If you don't want to watch it that's fine. "

" It's ok, I have watched some of the movie, never seem to get through it," as she laughs, " It's actually good. "

Mike turns the movie on and we are watching it but it is more in the background. Tracey comes and sits on my lap and I am running my hand up and down her leg. If I did anything else I think I would have made a big mess.

Tracey said to Mike, " I see you have a waterbed, I have always wondered what they were like. I hear they are super comfortable. "

" They are, we all have one, they are heated and really comfortable. You sleep like a baby in them. "

Frank says " I think I am going to bed,it's been a long day. "

Pete and Joe said the same and off they went. I think they went to bed so they could jerk off. I mean if I were them that's what I would have been doing.

Tracey is on my lap and kisses me. " Sweetie I need a drink please, " She asks.

She gets off of me and I am sure Mike got a nice show. She sat back down in the chair. I go get Mike a beer and Tracey and I drinks. I hand them out.

" Mike can I use you washroom?" I asked.

" Ya use the one in my room. "

I head up to go. I come back in a couple of minutes and Tracey is sitting in the chair with her knees to her chin. The shirt is pulled over her knees with her perfectly bare pussy in plain view. I could see it glistening with moisture.

I came in mid conversation, " So the waterbed is cool? I mean it's comfortable. "Tracey asked.

" Ya it's amazing. It is something else. "

She turns to see both of us, I am sitting on the stairs. " hmmmmmm... So like on the waterbed...is like... oh hell what is sex like on a waterbed?" She asked.

Mike blushed, " It is amazing, it is just hard to explain. "

With that I got up and went and got the tequila. We each had a shot.

" You know Tracey you can try mine anytime," Mike said.

" Hang on Mike I am not jumping into bed with you... yet. " She said laughing.

Mike blushes, " I am sorry, that's not what I meant. " His voice quivers," I mean that I work from one in the morning from Tuesday to Saturday. So if you want to come for a nap, go ahead. "

" You mean you don't want to sleep with me?" She chuckled.

" Uh...well...I guess.. I mean, " He looks at me and I am smiling, " I would love to sleep with you. "

Mike pours us another round of shots. Tracey gets up to get hers and I get mine. She sits on Mikes lap and I go back to my chair. Tracey is pretty hammered by now. She has one arm around him, her boob up against his left arm. He puts his left hand on her knee and slides it up and down her leg a bit squeezing her leg. All I can think of is her bare wet pussy is sitting right on his crotch. The only thing between his dick and her crotch is his thin gym shorts.

" Sleeping with you is a fantasy. " he said.

Tracey chuckled," I do notice you are happy to see me, " and smiled," so you don't mind me using your bed. "

" Well there is one rule," He said with a grin.

" What's that?"

" No girl sleeps in my bed unless she is naked. She has to be buck naked. "

" Interesting... not a problem. I love being naked. "

We sat watching the movie, no one was saying anything just watching. I know all I could think about was that Tracey was sitting on his cock. I am sure he was thinking on how not to lose control and Tracey was sitting enjoying her power over us. I don't know how long it was but Tracey got of Mike's lap and excused her self to go to the washroom.

She left and Mike says, " Sheesh she is one awesome lady. Dick you are one lucky guy. My shorts are wet and I think that was her wetness. WOW she had me at full mast! Hmmmm sorry Dick I guess I should shut up. "

" That's fine Mike, I would sooner known what your thinking. I mean I love sharing thoughts. "I replied.

We sat for a few minutes and she wasn't back yet.

" Hey Mike do you want to check on her?" I asked.

" Sure if you want. My pleasure. " He said with a smile.

Mike gets up and goes upstairs. He is gone a couple of minutes and comes back.

" She is fine. She is laying on my bed spread eagle buck naked moaning, " He said with a smile. " you better go see. "

I go upstairs there she is naked spread eagle so I rub her pussy and slide two fingers in her wet pussy and she moans. I squeeze her boobs and gave her a kiss, then I covered her up and left.

I went back down stairs and Mike had made us some drinks.

" I figured after that we could use a good strong drink, " He said with a smile. " I had to touch her boobs and her pussy she just looked so gorgeous naked in my bed. Then I felt guilty. "

" Alls good Mike, I give you credit for not fucking her because you could have. I think she would probably be game. "

"Ya but it would be weird, I mean it just didn't seem right, not that I wouldn't love to get between her legs. "

" You know Mike this is cool and erotic, I mean the fact that you and I are sitting talking about my Hot wife. I have never been able to talk to anyone about her before, I love the fact I can talk to someone about how sexy she is. "

We sat talking for awhile, finished our drinks and dosed of in the chairs.

Morning came and I looked over to were Mike was. He had already gotten up. So I got up and made a pot of coffee. I poured a couple of cups and went up to see Tracey. I must admit I hoped I wasn't interrupting Mike and her. I walked in the room and the shower was running. Tracey was laying on the bed naked with her arms behind her head and a smile on her face.

" Morning sweetie," I said with a smile. " How are you, cause you look fantastic. "

" More than fine. I am so wet from last night and this morning. "

" You will have to explain gorgeous. I gotta say it is a turn on seeing you in another man's bed in the morning, " I said with a quiver in my voice.

" We can talk later, Mike's in the shower so I want to see what he does when he comes out. I am going to pretend I'm sleeping. So take my coffee and go please. See you in a few minutes. Please. " she said with urgency.

The shower stopped and I grabbed her coffee, " Sounds good. " I said with a smile. Took the coffees and left.

Ten minutes later Mike comes down from upstairs.

" Morning Mike, how are things this morning? I made coffee this morning. "

" Great, Tracey is in the shower and she will be down in a moment, " He said smiling.

" No problem, how about the guys?"

" It's Sunday so we won't see them until noon. " He said laughing.

" I have to say Dick, last night seeing Tracey naked spread eagle on my bed and I had to touch her pussy. It was so wet and her nipples were so amazing. It was everything I could do to walk away. Then this morning I went to have a shower and she is naked and asleep. I stood over her naked wanting her but I want her to want me so I had a cold shower. I have never felt this way before. I think it is because of our talk the other day. "

" I guess Mike, I am not sure whether you understand but your just building trust between you and Tracey and even myself. We both are realizing we can trust you. Not many guys do I trust around her. I mean that as guys are guys and she teases and they assume she wants get laid and they try to force the issue. Anyways you have my trust with her. "

" Thanks man, I appreciate that," Mike said as Tracey walked down the stairs.

We both turned and Tracey had the same muscle shirt on as yesterday but today I don't think she dried off at all. The shirt clung to her and was very see through. She was gorgeous.

" Morning boys, " She said as Mike handed her a coffee.

We replied with, " Good morning. "

" Mike that bed is so... comfortable. I totally had an awesome sleep," She said. "I woke up so horny, I must have been dreaming about sex all night. If that's the case I need one," She laughed.

Mike is blushing as he replies, " Tracey you can sleep in my bed anytime, with me in it or not. I work from one to nine in the morning. So if you want to use it go ahead. Just remember the rule is you have to be naked to use it. Anyways it turns me on to know your in it. "

" Thanks Mike, I will try it. "

We talked for a bit and Mike showed us his new I phone. It was kind of neat.

We got up to leave and she gave Mike a hug and a kiss. Then we walked the ten feet home.

We get in the front door and Tracey takes me to the couch sat me down and straddled me.

" I am so fucking horny, I thought for sure I was going to get fucked last night. If not you, maybe Mike. "

" Well I don't want to fuck in another man's bed. Mike said when he went up and seen you naked on his bed he had to touch you. He couldn't believe how gorgeous you looked and how wet your pussy was, " I said.

"I don't remember that at all. So his bed was so nice and all I wanted was to get fucked. So what do you think about me sleeping in his bed? " she said in her sultry voice.