Tracey Just being Neighbourly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I gotta say it fucking turns me on. Now remember you have to be in there naked that's his rule. Now if your going to go over there I have rules. " I said trying to sound a little angry.

She stands up and undid my pants then climbed on my dick. She started moving back and forth.

" What rules baby? " She said in a sexy voice.

" Ok, rule number one, I need to know when your going there. Number two is you need to wear your perfume when you go there so he knows you were there. Number three the first time you go you wear only a sundress there, the second time just a pair of panties and anytime after that naked. If you are willing to do it that way I am ok with it. "

" You mean I have to go from here naked. What happens if I get caught. There is three other guys living there. That's a little scary. " She replied nervously but with a twinkle in her eye.

" Yes that's the point. The first time is so you can figure out how to do it. The perfume is so he knows you were there. I think it will be fun," I said breathing heavy.

I started to lick her nipples and she started to clinch her kegel muscles. I started rolling her nipples in my fingers, I started licking her nipples and sucking her tits. Meanwhile she was sliding back and forth on my dick. It wasn't long before we both came and then she melted in my arms.

" Ok sounds like fun. I am looking forwards to doing it," she smiled. "You are amazing for letting me mess around like this. "

The first few days of the week went by un eventful. Then on Thursday night while we were having supper Tracey said sheepishly, " I want to try it tonight if that is ok. I mean if you go to work early I could go there for a couple of hours. What do you think. "

" Sounds great just remember what we talked about. I will wake you up when I get up." I said with a smile.

I went to bed early so I could get up early. At three I got up and got ready for work then woke Tracey and while I had coffee she got ready. She put on a white silky sundress that looked awesome on her tanned body. Put her perfume on.

" Love you sweetie, " She said as she kissed me. " I have been watching and the boys leave for work around seven thirty and Mike doesn't get off until nine, so it should be safe to sneak in. Mike said he won't lock the kitchen door. "

" Sounds good, " As I reached up her dress and felt her pussy and she was soaked. " Here wait a moment and I went to the bedroom to get something. I came back and gave her something.

She looked at me shocked, " You want me to take my vibrator? I mean that is an awesome idea just you surprised me. "

" Just have fun, don't forget your phone and have fun. " As I kissed her.

I held the door open and she headed over the ten feet. She opened the door, turned and blew me a kiss and entered the house.

I hung around the house for twenty minutes and she never came back so I figured everything was ok. Then I headed to work. I think I had a hard-on all day. I could not get my mind off her.

I came home from work to find Tracey suntanning. So I went into the house and poured us a couple of drinks. I came out to sit with her and talk. She sat up and and smiled at me. She looked awesome in her little pink bikini.

" I see you have the pink one on today, " I said nervously trying to curb my anticipation.

" Ya because I forgot the green one at the boys place, " She said with a smile.

" Tracey I need you to tell me how it went. It drove me nuts all day thinking of you naked in his bed. Wondering if you got caught or not., " I said anxiously.

She replied with a huge smile. " To start with I was wet when you left and I still am. That bed is so... comfortable it is insane. You just totally relax. "

" That's nice but continue, your just teasing me now," I said chuckling.

" Ok first the vibrator was an awesome idea. My heart was racing as I entered the house, I mean all these things were going through my head. Like what if he was there or one of the boys got up. I stepped into the kitchen and just stood there for awhile trying to decide if I wanted to really do this.

" I went up the stairs to his bedroom and stopped to listen at the door. I couldn't hear anything, so I opened the door quietly and went in the room. The light was on in the bathroom room so I looked around and walked to the bed and pulled the blankets back. On the pillow was a Bailey' s chocolate and a note ' just for you ' so I had that. Then I turned the light in the bathroom off. I pulled my dress over my head and laid it on the chair. I crawled into the bed and it was so warm. I took the vibrator and started to rub it against my pussy but it sounded so loud I thought the boys might hear it, " She said with a grin and an anxious voice.

I said, " This is so hot. "

" I dosed of and woke up to the boys getting ready for work they had the radio playing and talking. So I took the vibrator and started to rub it against my pussy. I was thinking they wouldn't hear for the radio. I was sliding it in and out and thinking of how lucky I am to married to a man like you and what I was going to do to you tonight. I came shortly after and took it out and smeared my cum on my tits and my nipples loved it.

" I then just laid there, I listened to the boys talking and leaving for work. I laid there thinking I wonder what they would do or think if they new I was laying there naked and horny. Would they go to work or stay home. If they found me I wasn't sure I would try to resist them.

"I got up at eight thirty knowing he worked until nine and got into the shower. I just stood in the shower thinking of what would happen if he walked in on me. I was thinking of him coming into the shower and take me from behind. Was very exciting but I had to get moving. I got out of the shower and dried off, put on my nightie. I decided to leave my vibrator behind, I put in one of the vanity drawers. I then came down the stairs and went out the side door and across the ten feet to our place. I was home for about forty five minutes before he got home. I then put my bikini on and came out here. I have been laying here thinking about you and what would have happened if someone caught me. "

"WOW, THAT IS MIND BLOWING!" I said excitedly.

I just sat there admiring her thinking about what I would have done if I was there. It was so exciting. We just sat chatting for twenty minutes when Mike came around the corner.

" Hey guys how's it going," Mike asked.

We answered," Great and you. "

" Awesome, just thought I would bring you bikini back. I washed it so it is already to wear. "

" Thanks Mike, greatly appreciated." Tracey answered.

" I see someone tried out my bed this morning or should I say smelled a visitor. My bed smelled so awesome when I crawled into it. I had sweet dreams for sure, really sweet. "

" Hope you don't mind, that bed was so... comfortable. I did really enjoyed it, " She said with a smile.

" Not a problem whether I am there or not, the smell of your perfume was intoxicating, he said with a huge smile.

" Anyways tomorrow night we are having some friends over for some drinks, around eight and we would like you guys to come."

" For sure, we'll come over, looking forwards to it," Tracey answered.

Mike left and Tracey and I went inside.

To be continued.......

Comments and votes are welcome