Tracey Just being Neighbourly Pt. 02

Story Info
Trace gets invited out.
8.3k words
4.57
6.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each chapter is a story on its own.

Hope you enjoy.

I try not to describe Tracey to much so that she can be any one you want, other than she is hot.

The next day we went over to Mike's place, I guess there was about fifteen people there. Tracey just had a pair of Nike shorts and a t shirt on, underwear not include. The shorts were short and so was her shirt. More of a crop tank top and the running shorts didn't have any liner.

We really didn't do much just sat around, played cards and talked while having a few drinks. Tracey met Barb that night. The two of them hit it off right away.

All night Mike followed Tracey around and Tracey loved every second of it.

She would help him make drinks and reach around him rubbing her braless tits on his arms. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. There was a lot of touching going on. They were trying to make it look innocent but me knowing Tracey, well she does very little by accident.

Tracey as usual was showing off bending over in front of the guys so they could see her tits or bend over so they could see her ass. She seemed to have away of making it look so innocent. Guys were actually disappointed if Mike served their drinks and voiced it. It was actually pretty funny watching guys trying to get peaks of Tracey without being obvious.

Then Mike went and sat down on the love seat. Shortly Tracey moved in beside him. Nobody seemed to think anything of it as there was a limited amount of chairs. Some people had dosed off as we were all pretty drunk. Tracey turned and leaned on the arm of the couch and put her legs up on Mike. He looked a little surprised but put his hands on her legs and as he did so, Tracey spread her legs just a little and made eye contact with him. She turned to me and winked as I had the best view in the house.

A few minutes later Barb brought everyone that was awake a tequila shooter. Mike and Tracey put theirs back and Barb refilled them. Mike was running his hands up and down Tracey's legs and sneaking under her shorts. She just spread her legs a little more. I could see in his eyes when he realized Tracey had no panties on. I was surprised it took him that long to notice. Tracey just smiled.

I could hear Barb say quietly, "What the fuck are you doing Mike? Dicks right there."

"Barb don't worry he's busy playing cards, besides your in the way he can't see." He just smile and she wandered off in a bit of a huff.

She sat beside me and I asked, "You ok, you look annoyed?"

"Hmm...uh no I am just frustrated because my husband is drunk and passed out, again," she replied in a terse voice.

"Can I sit with you and watch the card game?" She asked in a much different voice.

I think she then was trying to keep my attention off Tracey and Mike. The thing was they were turning me on with what they were doing. I couldn't tell her that but I was smiling inside.

I guess Barb decided to try and make Tracey jealous. She was sitting beside me pretending to be interested in my cards. She had her bare leg pushed up against mine and was running her hand along my leg sliding under the leg of my shorts.

"Barb I'm not sure you should be doing that," I whispered.

She giggled, "Are you complaining Dick, you seem to be enjoying it," she giggled some more. With that she moved her hand a little higher. It was good thing her husband was asleep.

By now I was pretty hard from watching Tracey and from Barb's massaging, "Oh I am enjoying it believe me," I replied nervously but smiling. I don't think she realized exactly what I meant.

By now the only ones awake were the other 3 card players, myself and along with Barb trying to keep me busy. Not sure about Tracey, her eyes were closed and Mike's hands kept disappearing under her shorts and you could see her breathing become deeper. His right hand slid up under her shirt and caress Tracey's nipples. Tracey never opened her eyes but you could tell by her breathing it was affecting her. Now her legs were further apart, I am sure there was a couple of fingers caressing her pussy.

After a bit Tracey got up headed up the stairs. Soon after I felt my phone vibrate.

"Barb would you like a drink? Here play my hand and I will make some." I then got up and went to the kitchen. I looked at my phone and the text was a pic from Tracey and she was nude in Mike's bathroom.

Not long after Mike came into the kitchen.

"I'm going up to see Tracey if that is ok?" He said nervously.

I showed him the pic, "I think she's waiting," I said smiling.

Mike helped make the drinks and deliver them to the party goers. We then had ourselves a tequila shot each. He headed up stairs. I FaceTimed Tracey she answered and I told her Mike was on his way. She put the phone on the sink. Right after Mike came in and Tracey jumped into his arms.

I brought a couple of drinks, tequila shots each back for Barb and I. We had them, then she kissed me on the cheek, "I'll be right back."

I looked back at my phone and Mike had Tracey bent over the sink massaging her tits. He still had his pants on but that didn't stop him from grinding on Tracey's ass. Then all of a sudden Barb comes through the door and gives them shit and chases Mike out. Then she gives Tracey a lecture about screwing around when your husband is in the other room and she should at least wait until he falls asleep. Told her to get dressed and chased her down stairs.

They came down stairs like a couple of kids who had got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Well I guess they did get caught with their hands in the cookie jar, so to speak.

We hung around for about a half hour then we left to go home around midnight. We walked the ten feet home.

When we got home I asked Tracey, "so did you have a good time?"

"Barb's a little weird but Mike says she is just jealous, apparently she has been trying to get into his pants for years but her husband is not nearly as understanding as you are. So he won't mess with her. She doesn't realize that she is helping build the sexual energy between Mike and I. I think I need some water bed time this week," she said with a sexy smile.

"Barb asked if I wanted to go out with her and some friends on Tuesday. They go to ladies night at the bar and then usually a party. Just wondering your thoughts?"

"Totally up to you, if you feel comfortable then go. I can drop you off and pick you up, if you wish. So think about it."

We went off to bed and Tracey treated me to one of her amazing blowjobs while I played with her pussy and sucked on her delicious pussy lips. We just laid there playing until we both fell asleep. The next morning we woke and had a wonderful morning delight.

The next couple of days were pretty normal and then Tuesday came around.

I came home on Tuesday and found Tracey in the tub.

"Are you getting out soon, I brought supper."

"Yup, be right there."

She came in the kitchen wearing just a short satin bathrobe. It was open showing her cleavage and a nice slice of her pussy.

"So what is up, you look like a girl trying to get her hubby to do something." I said slyly.

"Well... I was wondering if I can go out with Barb tonight, she phoned and asked me to go. Apparently it will just be the two of us though. Her other friends are busy tonight. I would like to go, if I don't she might not ask again."

"Sure if you want, you know you don't have to ask. I do think you will have fun," I said. She came over to me for a kiss and I slid my hand between her legs and she was wet already. I opened her bathrobe and pulled her close so I could play with her nipples with my tongue. "You know I love you, you are amazing and I love the smell of your perfume."

" I love you too," she said as she kissed me.

"Do you think I could get a lift tonight? I'm thinking maybe you could hang around in case I chicken out," She paused for a moment. "You know I get along better with men than women. Also I don't know Barb very well," she said in her sexy voice.

"I think you just want to tease me!"

"Yes but you love it." She said smiling.

"Oh ya apparently Mike likes my Obsession ," which is the name of her perfume, "almost as much as you!" She said laughing. "I am going to get ready to go if your interested."

We headed to the bedroom so she could get ready to go out. After a short conversation she decided no bra. She mostly only wears one to family stuff. Apparently the girls don't like being cooped up. After going through a few things Tracey settled on her white button down tank top that came about 3 inches above her bellybutton and her black hipster skirt that came down to mid thigh. She also had on a pair of white sheer thong panties. She got dressed and looked amazing.

"I would like for you to drop me off, if you don't mind. Then maybe you could stay nearby it has been awhile since I have been at the bar without you, I just want to have fun tonight. In fact I would like you to be in the bar somewhere, plus I don't really know Barb that well," she said.

"I think I should drop you off and go for coffee or something then come back in an hour or so and sneak in and see what's going on. I will see if you notice me or not," I said smiling. "I don't think Barb will recognize me as I was only met her once."

"Well she might not remember your face but if she puts her hand on your leg... maybe." She said giggling.

We left at nine thirty to head to the bar. I pulled up and dropped her off and as she got out she slid of the seat of the truck her skirt slid up to her waist, I believe accidentally on purpose. She nonchalantly started to pull it down and turned to face me making sure anyone watching gets a view.

"So did you like the show, the bouncer at the door I think did," she said with a smile. "So are you coming back? I am just a little concerned because it is something new. I have never been here before and she likes to come here because it's far enough away from her place so she can fool around. By the way what are the rules?"

"Well I am thinking pretty much anything you want. I hope to see you get groped a little. I just want to see how much fun you have. Having said that it is up to you though," I said with a smile.

She flashed her tits to me, blew me a kiss, turned and headed to the door. The bouncer opened the door smiling and went to stamp her hand. She stopped, lifted her top up to show him her boobs.

"Ok multiple choice either one your choice," she said with a mischievous smile.

He blushed a little and took her right breast in his hand and stamped it. She pulled her shirt down, kissed him on the cheek and went in.

I had already decided to go to the gym and work out then change my clothes and go back to the bar. I got changed and started to work out, as I was working out I ran into Jake.

Jake is a guy that I run into sometimes when I go to the gym. We got to chatting on and off as we worked out. I finished up after an hour and headed to the locker room. I get in there and Jake is already in there getting ready to shower. I couldn't help but notice that his cock looked a good size, now I don't go measuring other guys cocks but his was longer and thicker than mine so probably eight inches. Gave me a little penis envy.

I went and showered and came out to get changed.

Jake says, "What are you up to? Want to grab a coffee or something?"

"Well I am going to the bar for a drink and watch the ladies, it's ladies night. Much more fun than coffee. Are you interested in going for a beer?"

"Sounds like an awesome idea. Meet you there?"

"Sounds good."

We got there at about 10:45 and we met at the door. The bouncer let us in and we wandered around a bit. Tracey was up dancing with some guy but when the song ended he walked her back to the table were Barb and some guy were sitting. They were sitting at a table on the edge of the dance floor. It was one of those middle height table. Tracey jumped up in to the chair and was showing a lot of thigh.

Jake and I walked by as she jumped in the chair. We took a table on the edge of the dance floor, opposite Tracey's. We ordered a couple of beers and sat down. The guy talked to Tracey for awhile, touching her leg and her arm. She must have been feeling good because every time he touched her leg you could see her legs spread a little. A sure sign she is horny. I was smiling enjoying watching my wife play. Soon after the guy left and went back to the bar.

We had almost past Tracey on the way in. She didn't recognize me, I figure because I had Jake with me and I kinda hid behind him. I also changed clothes, I now had on a pair of jeans instead of shorts and a button up shirt instead of a t shirt. I also had on a black baseball cap.

A couple of minutes later she gets up and heads to the bar. When she slid off the chair her skirt slid up exposing her white panties, which were florescent in the black light from the dance floor. I could see that from thirty feet away. Barb was still talking with the guy, well she was talking, his hands were all over her.

Jake noticed me watching Tracey, "So you like what you see? She sure has nice white panties," he said with a great big grin. "Her legs are gorgeous, I mean she didn't get legs like that by accident.

She is not wearing a bra and between her white panties and white shirt under that black light, WOW! When we walked by I got a good look, her nipples were huge and her tits had to be real she was kinda shaking them," he laughed.

The fact he commented on her turned me on and made me a little bit jealous. I so badly wanted to tell him she was my girl but didn't.

"Well she does look awesome," I replied. I was watching Tracey head to the bar, in the mean time Barb and the guy got up to dance. While at the bar, the guy she was talking too hands her a shooter and she puts it back, he then walked her to the dance floor with a hand on her waist with his fingers slid under the waist band of her skirt grabbing her ass.

I wondered because he didn't look her type. They danced a couple of dances, it was fun watching Tracey's boobs sway back and forth. He was touching her every chance he got and she had a big smile. He said something to her and she shook her head no. He went back to the bar and she went back to the table.

Jake says, "She is fucking hot, you should go ask her to dance. I would like to see her get off that chair again."

That comment turned me on. So I replied, "Nah, I am just going to watch tonight, my wife probably wouldn't want me to do that. I am only here tonight because she is busy." I said laughing to myself.

"Well if your not interested maybe I should make a run at her. She is smoking hot, I mean no bra short skirt and a short top. Look at that body, she's not very tall but she has pretty strong legs and those tits are at least a hand full. Maybe I should go over and try and talk her out of those panties," he laughed.

"Sure why not I won't complain. In fact if you get her to take them off I'll buy you a beer."

He looked at me, "Ok, game on buddy. To be honest with you if I get her panties off, I will buy the beer. She is so fucking hot I would be happy just dancing with her, maybe even cop a feel," then off he went.

This was amazing, I couldn't believe what was happening, I couldn't have planned this if I tried. So I will sit and be a spectator and enjoy every moment of my wife being groped.

I was sitting there with a hard on thinking about Jake and Tracey. He was somebody Tracey would find attractive with his wavy dark hair dark eyes and about 5'11" tall, also you could tell he worked out. He looked like he had Greek or Italian blood.

He wandered over but on the way he went to the bar and grabbed a beer and two tequila shots and even had the waitress bring me a beer. He started talking to her for a couple of minutes and you could tell she was interested by her body posture. She was smiling and playing with her hair. Her knees were moving back and forth enough that you could see those white panties when her knees spread. He gave her the shooter and they clinked glasses and put them back. Tracey winced and then took her drink which probably was a rum and orange juice and put it back.

He then took her hand and helped her off the chair and again the panties are showing but she pulled her skirt down. They got to the dance floor and they were dancing to a fast song. I sat there watching her tits sway from side to side. She had her arms up in the air waving back and forth. With her hands up her skirt went up.

When the song ended Jake leaned in and said something in Tracey's ear. She smiled and gave him a kiss. He then undid the buttons on her top, leaving just the two or three inches of cloth, at the bottom, holding it together. A slow song started and Tracey put her arms around his neck and he put his hands on her waist. He would slide them up and down stopping just below her boobs. He would slide his hands down to her hips and then around to her ass. You could see him pull her in to grind into her hip.

It was driving me crazy watching Tracey behaving so slutty.

It was so erotic I had a huge hard-on. The song was over and he walked her to the bar and bought two more shots and a couple of drinks. Then they went to her table. She climbed back on her chair put back the tequila and a swig of her drink. He stood there talking with his hand on her thigh, he gradually worked it pretty close to her pussy. His hand was sliding up and down and as he slid his hand between her legs she spread them slightly. Meanwhile Barb and her friend were busy making out.

Jake gave Tracey a kiss on the cheek and then headed back to our table with a big smile. As he got close I said , "Looks like you did okay."

With a big smile he said, "Hell ya ,she is one hot mama. She is married but she is so hot and sexy. Normally I would walk away but there is just something about her that makes me want to know her."

"So what are you doing here? I mean if you don't make a move, someone else will. Besides I want to enjoy the view. Besides I can live vicariously through you," I said smiling.

"You have a point I'm going to go for it, what the hell! You know you are an awesome wingman!"

I chuckled to myself.

There was two guys at the next table and we had chatted a couple of times. As Jake walked away the one guy said to me, "He could be the lucky guy. You should have talked to her when you had a chance," He said with a smile.

I replied, "Well I don't think my wife would appreciate it," I said showing him my wedding ring. "Why don't you guys sit at our table I don't think he's coming back," I said with a smile. If they only knew she was my wife. For some reason I thought this was hilarious.

They came over, I think because my table had a better view more than to talk. They introduced them selves as Dave and Ryan. We chatted for awhile, then I got up and went to the washroom.

I stood for a moment looking in a mirror thinking how crazy tonight turned out, I mean running into Jake, him picking up Tracey and me getting to watch. Best part he has no clue about Tracey and I. I washed my hands then headed to our table. As I looked at our table I just about crapped my pants. Tracey was now sitting at our table. I honestly didn't know what to do. I slowed my pace and thought what do I do. If the guys find out we are married they will think I am nuts.

As I got closer I could see she was sitting on the chair beside Jake cuddled right into him. He had one hand on her thigh and she had her legs spread enough to see those white panties, her buttons on her shirt were un done and her boobs look so good, her nipples weren't showing but not by much.

As I got closer I thought here we go what ever happens will work out. I figure I will just pretend I don't know her and see what happens.