Tracey Just being Neighbourly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the table I said, "So who do we have here Jake," Tracey looked up and made eye contact and I could see the shock in her eyes. I continued, "The gorgeous lady you were dancing with?"

To Tracey's credit, even after drinking she realized what I was doing.

Jake jumped up and said, "Dick I would like you to meet Tracey, Tracey this is Dick. He's the guy from the gym I told you about. The reason I got to meet you."

Tracey stood up and gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "Having fun sweetie, I am. I am going to tease the hell out of you." She giggled.

"Nice to meet you, you look very familiar, like I should know you," she said with a big smile.

I smiled back, "I just have that kind of face. You know the generic one."

I sat down across from her as Jake and Ryan had her bookended, but I had a wonderful view of her breasts. I could not take my eyes of of them. She is my wife and I still couldn't make eye contact. She crossed her arms under her boobs and leaned on the table so they were pushed together and they looked amazing.

Then she busted my chops by saying, "If I get the girls much higher you might have a chance at making eye contact with me Dick." She said with her smart ass smirk.

Everyone laughed and I responded, "Well they look awesome and I was trying to figure what that was on your boob. I just realized it's the entrance stamp...Interesting."

Jake takes Tracey by the hand and says, "Come on Tracey let's dance."

"Ok, love to." She replied with her sultry voice.

She slides off the chair and her skirt slides way up and her wet panties show and she is making no effort to stop it. They get to the dance floor and Tracey is dancing with her hands above her head. Jake moved in nice and close and as he does Tracey puts her arms around his neck. He puts his hand on her waist and started sliding his hands up her waist to her bare rib cage. Tracey was not resisting at all.

Mean while I am sitting with a hard-on, listening to two guys comment on them dancing. It sound like a commentary at a football game.

Ryan was saying, "Look she has her arms around his neck. Wow he is sliding his hands up to her ribs. He has pulled her into him. Fuck I am getting a woody watching them. He has to have a hard on with grinding her hip into his crotch, I mean I have one just watching."

Dave pipes up, "Look, Look, I think he's heading for her boobs. His hands are up under her shirt. He has pushed right up and she has not even trying to stop him. Man this is so amazing. He's got her tits completely out, so fucking erotic. Look he's thumbing her nipples."

Tracey turns and looks directly at me and smiles. She new exactly what it was doing to me. She then looked back, then gave him one sensual kiss.

"Look their doing everything but fuck on the dance floor," said Ryan with a shaky voice. "Oh man I am so fucking hard. Look he has both hands on her tits. Wow now he has grabbed her ass with one hand, her tits are still out, what gorgeous boobs. He has pulled her right into his cock. Man this is outstanding, I have never seen anything like it."

The dance ends and Tracey pulls her top down slowly and smiling at Jake. Then they came back from the dance floor. Tracey got up on the chair again not worrying about showing her pussy off. This time she sat between Jake and I. I put my hand on her thigh, her skirt was so high you could see her panties. I noticed that Jake had his hand on the other thigh. Jake leaned into Tracey and whispered in her ear. She smiled and whispered back.

Jake got up and said, "I'll be right back." He then headed to the restroom.

While he was gone I slid my hand up her skirt and felt her pussy. It was so wet, it was amazing.

I whispered to her, "Are you having fun? I mean I guess you are seeing as you are this wet."

"More than you can imagine. Fuck on the dance floor I think I came twice... Jake wants me to take my panties off. Then I am supposed to give them to one of you three. What do you think?" She said in her sexy voice.

"Good idea! Give them to Jake or Dave."

She smiled and turned towards the boys and slid of the chair letting her skirt ride up to her waist. Jake and Dave just watched her pussy.

Ryan looked at me, "That is some prime pussy there ,oh my!"

When she returned. She walked over to Ryan and whispered in his ear, handed him her panties on the sly and gave him a hug.

He turned beet red and said, "Thanks, greatly appreciated then he squeezed her ass."

Tracey climbed up on the chair between Jake and Ryan. Her skirt was up high enough to see her pussy. Jake went straight for it and Ryan just settled for massaging her leg. She leaned over and kissed Jake and spread her legs so he could finger her. She was enjoying all the attention.

I had moved over pretending I wanted to talk to Dave, who was enjoying the show. All I was doing was making room for Jake's return.

Jake looked at me and said with a smile, "I ordered a round of shooters."

A waitress showed up with some tequila shooters. The three of them put theirs back but I gave mine to Tracey and Dave gave his to Ryan. All three of them were getting pretty waisted. Tracey especially, she had such lustful look in her eyes.

"Are you trying to get me drunk? You have already accomplished that," she giggled. "For your information tequila makes me very horny. Like the song say makes my clothes fall off," she laughed.

She took the boys by the hand and headed to dance floor.

Ryan turned handed something to Dave and said, "Hang onto these for me."

Off he went in tow.

Dave looked at me and held up his hand saying, "Look she gave him her panties." Then he gave them a good sniff. "They are still damp," he said excitedly.

I just smiled.

Tracey was dancing with her hands over her head, with Ryan behind her and Jake in front. Jake put his hands on her rib cage and slid them up under her top, you could see him playing with her tits from the V neckline. Ryan came up behind put his hands on her hips and gradually slid them down below her hem line.

Ryan now was sliding his hands up her legs but taking her skirt with them until her ass was fully exposed. He then moved in and started grind into her ass. Tracey was pushing back grinding into Ryan. In the meantime Jake is all over Tracey's tits, Tracey put her arms around Jake's neck and was kissing him as he groped her boobs. There was only a two inch piece of cloth holding the front together and Jake grabbed and ripped it so her front was wide open.

Dave tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I have never been so turned on, WOW!"

"I have to agree my friend, I have to agree!"

They finished dancing or fucking, not sure what to call it.

They walked to the table with Tracey's arms around both of them exposing her tits but she didn't seem to care.

No sooner did they sit down and a round of drinks showed up and a guy at the bar gave them a thumbs up.

At the same time a bouncer came over and asked us to leave, apparently making out on the dance floor was a no no.

"No problem, just give us a minute, please," I replied with a smirk.

"Hey I loved the show, just the boss wants to keep his liquor license," He said with a smile. "Those boobs are world class but you should cover them, maybe."

"No way I am getting tossed out and I want you to wish they weren't leaving, "she laughed. "By the way something else you should know." With that she turned bent over and lifted her skirt to show him her pussy. Then turned and looked at him with a big grin.

"I wish you were staying also but not my choice," he said with a pouty lip.

Tracey was hammered and horny so I winked at her and she said, "I think it's time for me to go home. Before I get into anymore trouble, I guess I'm going home without a pussy full of cum, sorry boys."

The guys moaned, "Really we we're just getting started."

Dave said he would drive Ryan and Tracey's panties home seeing as he was sober.

I told Jake I would take him and Tracey as neither could drive. Tracey said I couldn't take her home because she didn't want her husband to see her in my truck. So I said I would drop Jake off first and then her close to her house and get her an Uber. Jake pouted but agreed.

The two of them walked to the truck necking groping all the way. Tracey went to climb in the truck and and Jake lifted her skirt and started sucking on her pussy.

"Come on you two get in the truck, then you can play." I said laughing. Man they were horny.

They jumped in the back seat and started to make out.

"Hey Dick, drop me at the gym and I can clean up and sober up and then I will get a ride back."

"Ok, sounds good, then I will take Tracey to the Hilton to get an Uber."

"I am going to sneak in... OH MY! You have a long tongue Jake. My shirt is ripped, my panties are gone and I bet my pussy will be full of cum... after all," as she moaned. "I think my husband will be pissed if I come home with a full pussy, I'll have to sneak in." At this point Jake is sucking on her tits and fingering her pussy. "Hmm... oh my Jake don't stop, please!"

I started the truck and watching Tracey in my mirror. Jake pulled her shirt off and then pulled her skirt off. He then pushed her between the seats and climbed behind her. He then slid his cock in her pussy and began pumping. Tracey had put her hands on the dash and started moaning. She took my right hand and put it on her boobs and I started to massage them. After a minute or so Jake unloaded in her pussy. They were both moaning and exhausted. Tracey climbed back into the back and started licking his cock and gently caressing it.

"Tracey you are one amazing lady, you love to fuck and suck. You're the perfect woman."

"My husband said the same thing, almost. A great cook, a great hostess, great with family and a whore in bed," she giggled.

I pulled into the gym parking lot and Jake got dressed and gave Tracey a kiss.

"So can we do this again, I had an awesome time. Maybe you can come to the gym?"

"Sounds like fun but we will see you have my number and I have yours. I am married though even if he lets me have fun, just not sure if this is the fun he meant," She giggled.

"Hey Dick send me pics when you drop her off, please. Can't wait to see you again Tracey. See you later Dick."

We drove off and Tracey climbed in the front naked with a leaky pussy. She used my gym towel to sit on. We pulled out and she smiled at me and said, "I am pissed!" She giggled, "also fucking horny as hell!"

"Ok, we will have to go by the Hilton, when we get there we need to take a pic or two, we have to make it look like I dropped you to catch a cab. In fact let's do that. You will give me a blow job then get out naked carrying your clothes and get in a cab. I will follow you in a couple of blocks then I will pick you up. Up for the challenge?"

"Fuck ya, I am so horny I could be talked into anything. That tequila always turns me into a slut, your slut but a slut just the same. I can't get enough cock," she giggled.

"Really, hmm... I hadn't noticed you being horny," I said with a smile.

"I am all yours for the rest of the night, to do with what you want. Fuck this tequila girl, all I can think of is cock when I drink it. So let's have fun," she said in her sultry voice.

We drove to the Hilton and Tracey leaned over and kissed my cock. I took a couple of pics for Jake.

"I'm not finished teasing you yet!" She looked up with my cock in her mouth. "I am going to make you cum without touching you just enjoy the show."

"What are you going to do?"

"Take a cab to begin with after that no idea but I will make you cum. Don't you be playing with it! Just watch!"

She grabbed her skirt and ripped shirt, opened the door to the truck and started to get out. She leaned over kissed me and said, "Get your pics and I will see you in a bit, just follow me."

As she got out naked and walking across the street. Just then two guys came out of the hotel and head to the cab she was heading for. One grabbed the door handle just before she got there and did not see her. They looked pretty drunk. Tracey said something and the one guy jumped out of his skin and the other just stood staring with his mouth open. Then one guy got in, then Tracey, then the other guy. I filmed the meeting thinking she would like to see it. Also I was wondering what she was up to.

I texted Jake the pics and the movie.

He replied, "WOW! I think I should have went with you."

They pulled out and I followed. I couldn't believe tonight and how much fun we we're having. I could not have planned it better. Mind you when Tracey starts taking tequila shots she gets crazy horny and really starts thinking with her cunt. Ain't that great.

I pulled up beside them and Tracey was laying on one guys lap necking with him while he played with her boobs. The other guy had one of her legs up on the back of the front seat and the other on his shoulder as he fingered her pussy and ass. She was pumping up and down as they played. I took a movie of this mainly because I couldn't believe it and I thought Jake would like it. He did.

In a few minutes they pulled up in front of a house and they got out. They got out of the cab stood around talking as the guys fondled her. I pulled up and got out of the truck and walked up to them.

"Awww... come on we need you to come in with us. Nobody will believe us when we say a nude chic got in the cab with us. Just come in for a bit."

"Hey sweetie what's up?" I asked.

The two drunks looked at me and were kinda shocked.

"Hey guys, this is my husband, Dick."

"Oh...high,"one of them said. "Sorry didn't realize she was married."

"What's up? Is there a problem?"

"They want me to go to the party and to prove they met a nude girl in a cab, because no one will believe them. " Tracey explained, with a mischievous smile. "I said I had to go home to see you."

"Me thinks you need to help the boys out. Nobody, will believe them, I wouldn't. So I will come with you of course," I replied, trying to sound tough but hard to do when you can't stop smiling. "You guys can walk in there with her and show her off, I will be there but it is up to her what she wants to do," I said.

"What kind of party is this?" I asked.

"Mostly guys who come here after the bar to shoot pool, have a couple of drinks, just hang out. Some girls come so you may find people having sex."

"So...Tracey being naked would be huge,"I said laughing.

"You bet, she would be the hit of the party."

We do have a bottle of tequila, if that makes a difference."

"That it does,"Tracey chirps in, "Where is it? Are you sure Dick?"

"Well he is hard and hasn't cum yet. You promised to make him cum." I whispered.

Guy one who was Bill pulls out the bottle from his back pack.

Tracey grabs it and takes a short pull on it. "I'll need this if I am going in nude as I am starting to sober up, "she then took another pull.

"Ok I will walk in with you two boys arm in arm with Dick behind us." She said nervously, "give me another pull, and I am the boss and if anybody pisses me off you guys deal with it. If that works for you three, then I am game," Tracey explained.

All three of us agreed.

By now the tequila was kicking in. She took another pull and she was starting to slur her words.

"Ok guys, I am so fucking horny my heart is pounding like crazy. This is something I have never done. I am scared shitless because I have never gone in nude. I seem to talk a lot when I am drunk," she giggled. "Let's do this."

She handed me her shirt and skirt, then we walked up the steps and into the house. It was dark and the walls were flat black and dimly lit. Some guy met us and his eyes lit up.

"What the fuck is this?"He asked.

The boys explained the cab and how they wanted to bring her to the party.

"Welcome," is all he said.

We get inside and there seems to only guys, about 12 to 15. Basically all standing around the pool table.

Everything stopped when Tracey walked into the room. All these horny guys feasting there eyes on her.

By now Tracey is drunk, and broke the silence, "I want to shoot pool, make it happen boys," she smiled. She knew she had the room.

A couple of guys came up to the two boys and they explained the cab and how she got here. High fives all around including me.

A few minutes later she is playing pool, "so what's the stakes boys?"

"You win we buy a round, you lose we get to play with your tits."

"Hmm... sounds good to me. Rack them."

Tracey looses the first couple of games and walks through the room getting her tits felt and let them touch were ever they wanted. This gave me a raging hard on. Then she won the third game.

Tracey pipes up after her win, "Ok guys," as Tracey looked at the guys. Her ass and tits were sore from being pinched. She perused the room looking for the hottest guy. "Ok , you in the blue. Winner takes all if you win I will fuck every one in the room, if I win you get naked in the middle of the table. I will fuck you in front of everyone in the room and then I am going home. Believe me you will love it either way. So you in?"

Everyone in the room was clapping and cheering and started pushing him towards the table.

He looked at her and said, "Sure it looks like win, win to me. Let's go."

Tracey says, "You break."

Blue guy broke and ran 3 balls. Tracey sank a couple. Blue sank a couple and thenTracey ran the rest of the table.

"Ok big guy get naked, on the table."

Blue guy took his clothes off and laid in the middle of the table.

Tracey looked pretty nasty with here black and blue ass from the pinches her feet were dirty and she smelled like sex from the sex she had.

She climbed onto the pool table. Everyone was taking picks. She looked like a tiger getting ready to attack her prey.

He looked scared actually. She bent over and took his limp cock and started massaging it. I guess with all the cheering he was having issues. It came to life pretty quick once Tracey started to stroke it. She started to lick and suck the tip. She then started to bite it gently. She took her teeth and let them catch on the head of his cock and she pulled gently. Her mouth started to go up and down as she sucked.

Her pussy was in full view and guys were trying to get the best view of her wet juicy pussy. You could see dried cum on the inside of her legs and up into her ass.

To the delight of the crowd.

She got up and turned to face him and guided his penis into her pussy and started to ride him. He reached up to play with her tits. She rode him hard and fast and before long he groaned and Tracey got off and you could see he wanted to come. She stroked his cock, sucked her juices of it. She started to stroke him feverishly. She then squeezed it hard at the base and licked her juices and pre cum from the tip.when she released it he spewed straight up in the are and all over himself.

Everyone was laughing and cheering.

She looked at Bill and his buddy, her cab friends and waved them over. She got Bill's buddy and asked his name, it was Stan.

"Drop your pants Stan and get on the table." By now blue guy was gone. "Bill you get me from behind."

Tracey feet were black, her hair was a mess, she was dirty and covered in blue chalk from the table.

Stan laid back and Tracey started to ravage his cock. It was all about her being fucked. In the meantime Bill was pumping her from behind and shortly Bill unloaded in Tracey. In the meantime the guys watching were grabbing at her. She then got them to change positions. Tracey started to lick her juices of Stan's cock as Bill pumped away at her pussy shortly there after Bill unloads. She then licked her juices off his cock.

She instructed them to lay side by side, she stood over them letting their sperm run out of her pussy and onto them.