Tracey Just being Neighbourly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd was going crazy, guys were standing jerking off hoping for their chance.

She jumped down from table and gave me a hug.

She walked into the middle of the crowd and sort of disappeared. Guys were feeling her up, and kissing her. She was loving every minute. When she came out of the crowd she had a big smile.

Tracey took the tequila from Bill and took a big swig then poured some on her tits and said, "Bill and Stan lick it it off, please," she didn't have to ask twice.

Eventually we started to leave.

"Come back anytime," a guy said. Apparently he owned the party house. He looked at me holding Tracey's clothes. "Do you think I could have the skirt and shirt to hang on the wall as a reminder of tonight.

Here," he reaches in his pocket, "is five hundred bucks so you can buy new ones sorry that's all I have."

Tracey replied, "Yes you can have them, the thought of them being here is enough, you don't need to buy them. By the way believe me I will be back. Probably the next time I have Tequila," she laughed.

We walked out the door and walked to the truck.

"Well that was awesome!" I said.

She replied, "they were cute and there was only one cab. Never mind they wanted me to come into the party but I want to get home and jump your bones."

On the way home we talked as I played with her pussy. She talked about how horny she was from the tequila and maybe she shouldn't drink it anymore. She always was an exhibitionist but the tequila just sent her over the edge.

"So... when he gave us the money, was that for my clothes or for the show. I mean that would take me from a slut to a whore and I don't think I am ready for that."

"Well sweetie he said for clothes, so leave it at that."

"It's funny all I wanted to do tonight was fuck, I couldn't get enough cock," she said giggling.

"You have no idea what a turn on it was when you showed up. I had no clue you were there until Jake introduced us," She giggled. "I instantly got wet."

"That was a complete fluke, I see him at the gym once in awhile and this time we were leaving at the same time and he wanted to go for coffee. So I said let's go to the bar and you know everything from there."

She couldn't believe how things worked out. We got home and I carried her in the house and gave her a shower to get all that cum off her, put her to bed but not until I fucked her.

Hope you enjoyed the story.