All Comments on 'Tracey's Slave Shop Pt. 04'

by Dirty_Old_Pervert

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The club is a bad idea for just the reason she dealt with. Perhaps if they only consume the equivalent of a gummy dose and experience temporary effects? Still would have Nancy & Debbie types wanting to control and up the ante. Shame that their turns couldn't have been more drawn out and humiliating. They deserved it. Without that they are not as fully conditioned as they should be. I wonder if it's possible to command them to act normal while still fully being slaves and not realize it? A bit hypnosis like. Then she convinces them to all undergo skin treatments only for the special women so they would have perfect smooth skin. In fact they all bare handedly apply it to each other from the neck down. Then the two schemers can believe they got to turn and buy Alicia for the moment which does drain their funds. Then a 'suggestion' of another round to have another loser in which Debbie 'loses'. I'm sure Nancy wouldn't be upset for long. She'd still get to torment and 'sell' Debbie to recover her loses on Alicia. Then she shows the ladies a recording of Nancy's dealing and let the rest convert Nancy. Each having a syringe of titalin they dose her to insure she can't even temporarily think. She spends her days working a glory hole from then on. Or maybe Nancy the Bidet in the store's guest toilet? I know, way over the top but ones like her deserve it. Anyway, I enjoy your story and wait anxiously for the next humiliating slave turn. You could spend more detailed time in the turns and what they're made to do. Or maybe the mental decent from the new slave's perspective? Ooo That could be a wicked way to draw out Nancy's turn. Her and the rest's last free thoughts as they are processed and become slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this series but this chapter needs a proof read and edit.

mul717ud35mul717ud35almost 2 years ago

The more twists and turns the better. I would live to find out how some of these women will be used. Particularly the one who thought she had managed to fix the event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In chapter 1 owning a slave shop wasn't illegal for a woman, now it suddently is?

Please check internal consistenvy between chapters..

Dirty_Old_PervertDirty_Old_Pervertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments.

I agree this chapter did contain a number of typos. Apologies for that.

Chapter 1 only said it was POSSIBLE for a woman to own and operate a slave shop -- it did not address legality. Tracey does not always operate strictly within the confines of the law -- she is highly adept in knowing which palms to grease and which arms to twist to get away with things. The character is actually inspired (in part) by several of the "mob boss" characters the Sopranos, including both Tony and a female mafia boss who we meet in the second season.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

fitntrimfitntrimover 1 year ago

Another fantastic chapter with another great ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous