All Comments on 'Tracey's Slave Shop Pt. 06'

by Dirty_Old_Pervert

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, that bit her in the ass. Now she better have everything up to standards, maybe better. It will be costly to convince John Chambers to come there in person and play his role for the inspector. She probably can't offer him enough money to go through the trouble for her. Unless there is a favor he needs and would see traveling to her shop to handle the inspector as a cheap trade in comparison? Otherwise, she needs a stand in for a stand in. lol If she pulls it off, one way or another, it might give her the upper hand in her relationship with Rhonda. Have the resistance paying her and or further protecting her business? Summer was a quick use fall girl. It would have been nice to see her processing and any humiliation Mr Thompson did to her. Now he has a cheap slave child-minder. I wonder if David Jennings will show up trying to discover what Cindy did to frame him? He might act as John Chambers' stand in for Tracy's assistance in taking down Cindy. Or if there's any merit to either chemically blocking testosterone or testical removal in order to make males susceptible to titalin she could make David her first experiment. The she'd have a controllable frontman, permanent solution to inspection and save 15% of her profits. The resistance might pay dearly for treatment of their men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Genna was enslaved to Ben Howlett, how did anyone abscond with her? Especially with that implanted tracker? Was she bait? What kind of idiotic idea did Rhonda have trying to steal a slave from her boss like that? Was she unaware that Genna already was a slave? That may be the case. What if Mr Howlett told Rhonda to prepare Genna's enslavement? Genna had been ordered/taught to act like a scared free woman and Rhonda fell for it? Or could Genna be the daughter of another resistance member and she was stupidly trying to get her back to them? Hmm, it seems probable that Mr Howlett has uncovered a rat in his midst and is playing a long game to catch as many others as he can. From what you've shown in the story so far, once a woman is enslaved she isn't capable of resisting her owner or initiating an escape. She can follow orders to say, do or act in any manner her owner decides. Tracey's shop is likely under surveillance now. She might see Rhonda in person begging to be hidden herself. Which could be a free Rhonda in a panic or an already enslaved Rhonda being the final nail to end Tracey's freedom. She could be tagged like Genna but not bar coded. Tracey may need another fall girl or her involvement may be confirmed. If it is a truly panicked Rhonda she may need to extract as much resistance info as possible before enslaving Rhonda for Tracey's own protection. Then have some other fall girl go down as Rhonda's contact in the shop. That coming inspection will be hell if any of these ideas hold water. Assuming she even lasts to the inspection. If Tracey gets past a trap like conceived above, the inspection will use any substandard practice as reason to enslave anyone and or shut the shop down.

CommodorRaptrCommodorRaptralmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next part! That cliffhanger ending is quite enthralling. Keep up the great work.

Dirty_Old_PervertDirty_Old_Pervertalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments.

To address some questions: Rhonda does not work for Mr. Howlett-- she works for the local inspector. The local inspector is, of course, the Minister's subordinate, but he is only a small part of a very large department.

While Tracey does frequently use Titalin to enslave women, that is not the only way to do it, and not all slaves are necessarily under the influence. Those slaves who have not had Titalin have just as much free will as any other woman -- so they have to be controlled by some other means.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok, I was under the impression that they were all dosed as a standard to ensure compliance. Seems dangerous for that not to be the case as Mr Howlett's escapee shows. Maybe he enjoys a challenge? Or she was at least originally voluntary? Some sort of weird dating idea? Volunteer as a slave and hope the rich/powerful man marries them at some point? Comfortable life ensured? It appears to me that Rhonda's position is a bit more precarious being the direct subordinate to a single inspector. He might catch on to having not been to a particular shop before or it having been an inordinate amount of time since his last visit. Her luck will run out sometime. Tracey may want to install a door scanner for those trackers to automatically log any implanted slaves brought into the shop. If she isn't already equipped to administer implantable trackers she may want to get certified so as to increase the market value of the merchandise that comes through her shop. I check daily for any new chapters. The story world is just twisted enough and deliciously evil in some ways to make one want to see who gets their comeuppance for all their deceit and trickery.

fitntrimfitntrimover 1 year ago

Brilliant endings of the chapters leaving us thirsty for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous