Traci - My New Mistress

Story Info
One of my neighbors becomes my new mistress.
1.6k words
4.22
14.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One evening, I was sitting at home surfing the net, when my doorbell rang, answering it was my neighbor Traci, who would fall into the MILF category if she had children. She asked if she could come in and talk to me.

We sat in the living room and she started out by saying, "Now don't deny but I know you watch me every chance you get. Yet, you're respectful to me and always seem willing and glad to do whatever I ask of you. Why?"

I replied, "I can almost never refuse a woman when she tells me what to do or asks me to do something. It makes me feel good inside as well as a bit aroused when a nice woman that's kind to me tells me what to do or ask me to do something for her, so it isn't all bad, I suppose."

Well, at least your honest, and makes what I'm going to say easier.

Your wife and I developed a close relationship, and I do really miss her and being able to talk to her. We confided in each other and talk about everything and I do mean everything. I know you also miss her, and what I am going to ask may help both of us.

We used to talk about our sex lives with our husbands, I always was complaining that Tom loves for me to go down on him, suck his cock until he comes in my mouth, but never does me.

He has many excuses I'm not going to do it; or it is repulsive to me to consider going down on a woman; it's "unhygienic." Another favorite of his is I don't like the taste or smell; the thick texture of your juices is kind of gross to me. Another one there's really no comfortable position, and it usually takes women longer to get off than I'd like to commit to. And finally, it does nothing for me and I see it as a chore.

I see you're in a bit of shock because I have been very frank with you, but remember I told you Cathy and I talked a lot. I told her all of this many time. She would say Tom was a jerk and that I deserve better.

One day she also told me how you love going down on her and that you usually did it for as long and often as she'd let you. She also told me you were her submissive and do whatever she told you to do.

Now don't deny it for I know it is true. I have here a document that she gave me - we'll just call it a transfer of ownership in which she gives you to me to do with as I please, my very own Sex Slave. Here you can read a copy of it and see it's all true.

As I finished reading it, I just looked at Traci and dropped to my knees lowered my head and said "I now belong to you mistress."

Traci leaned back, kicked off her shoes, put her heels on the sofa, scooted forward some and raising her body until her crotch was even with my face. She was agile, grasping and clutching my head forcing it between her thighs. She ground her pussy into my face, fucking it. She was in charge, she set the pace, rubbing her pussy up and down my mouth, from my chin to my forehead.

She rose slightly and humped against my nose in short spasms. Now it was Traci's turn to gasp. Her hands drifted up to my ears, and then she pulled me deeper into her. My nose rubbed against the soft tufts of her pubic hair, my head gently turning back and forth. Tricia parted her legs further apart and pulled me in. I kissed her mound as if it were her mouth. She lifted her legs and draped them over my shoulders.

Her smell intoxicated me. I pulled back just far enough so that I might look at her, my first look at her womanhood. She had the demure cleft of a ripe peach. I took my tongue and parted her split. She pulled my hair, and I buried myself in her. She fucked against my mouth and tongue with gusto. Her sex opened for my mouth, the tender lips slippery with the nectar of her excitement. I licked her with broad wipes, then, pointing my tongue, I pierced her, losing myself in the act of tongue-fucking my neighbor.

I wiggled my tongue deep in her pussy tunnel, enjoying in her taste and smell. Her breath was coming faster, and in sharp pants. I moaned in sympathy. Neither one of us was in control. I fucked Trica's tender sex with long tongue-probes of her honeyed hole, pulling out and lapping all the way up to her pubic puff crowning the center of my universe. I noticed when I swiped a certain spot it made Tricia spasm, so I concentrated my efforts there. It was near the top of her slit, at the nexus of the folds of her pussy lips, little crease that grew like a tiny erection. It was her clit, I knew that I was driving her crazy, which made my dick drip in a steady slow drip into my underwear.

Traci grabbed me so hard that my nose smashed into her pubic bone, making me see stars. She tried to stifle her cries, with little success. She rubbed her unbelievably wet pussy back and forth over my face in slower and slower motions.

I licked her slit and she cried out. I buried my face between her legs, literally eating her pussy like dinner as she howled and moaned loudly. Her pussy hair rubbed against my forehead as I ate her. She screamed "Oh yes, eat me! eat me raw!" as I tongued and nibbled on her clit.

Then I just tongue fucked her, sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy, and she wrapped her legs around the back of my head and neck and humped my face as she had an orgasm. She screamed so loud and said something like "OHHGODOOOHHAAAAAA THAFEELGRAAAAAAAEEEOOOOOO!!" because she was going through such extreme pleasure her speech was slurred. I felt my self cum in my pants as Traci tighten her legs around my head causing me to pass out.

I came to a few hours later and wonder if it had been a dream, but no my face was covered in dried pussy juice I could feel my underwear sticking to me but best of all was the note pinned to the sofa to the sofa, telling me she would be back tomorrow for more.

A few days later, Traci showed up, and said, "I have been thinking about the other night and doing some research online and I have come for more and brought you something too."

With that she showed me a collar that had "Traci's Slave" on it and told me to put it on if I wanted to be her slave. As soon as it was on, she attached a leash to it.

She stepped back, dragging me backwards by my leash and forcing me to lean until the back of my head nearly touched the ground. She lifted a leg over my head, straddled my face, and neatly tucked her skirt into her belt. I regarded her pussy, fully exposed with reverence, my eyes half-closed. She bent her knees outward and lowered herself to my waiting lips.

"Oooooh, slutboy, come on and eat me. Stick out your tongue and make me feel better."

She ground her cunt into my mouth and nose, leaving a trail of lubricating fluids as she spread herself on my face. Her sex tasted sweet, with her own natural juice and skin combined, intoxicating and addicting. I couldn't get enough, pivoting my head up and down, my tongue absurdly extended, trying to gather every drop of her into my mouth and down my throat.

I continued to lavish her dripping cunt with kisses. I sucked her lips into my mouth and rippled my tongue-tip over them. I pulled my head back and stretched her full pink lips away from her crotch, letting them nearly escape the pinch of my lips, then quickly sucked them back into my mouth. I repeated this, over and over. Traci growled, and said, "Yeeesssss.""

Above me was the prettiest pussy I'd seen in months! Her cunt was an open flower, glistening wetly, the lips spread wide open and pink. Her clit was clearly protruding. I eagerly continued licking her slit greedily.

"Oohhh yeah! Lick me slave!" she hissed. "Lick that hot, wets pussy, suck my cunt. Tongue fuck my pussy!"

I was licking, sucking, and fucking her with my tongue, pointing it and making it hard, then shoving it up her hole and wriggling it around. Traci's pussy was sopping wet, and her creamy juices were making my face slick. She began rubbing her pussy back and

forth, holding her fingers to either side of her throbbing clit. I lapped at her little bud, and she ground her cunt into my face, holding the back of my head with her hands.

She began to cum, and I could feel her pussy contracting and pulsing in my face. I stopped licking her clit, instead, pressing my tongue to her entrance and let her enjoy her sensations.

After she stopped, she stood on unsteady legs, and looked down at me. "Not bad,"" she said calmly, "I can easily get use to this. That's it for today, but I'll be back for more. And I am going to do more research."

She moved away from me, saw the glistening of her cum on my face. She smiled and said, "You look good like that. You're to wear the collar at all times, and when in the house nothing else. I am really am going to enjoy using you for my pleasure and maybe even share you with some of my friends."