All Comments on 'Traci's First BBC Ch. 01'

by StLouisLove

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a great start! Keep it up.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Love it, keep going

You know how to make a girl hot and wet. Keep it up xoxoxoxo Annette

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story. It was so hot and kept me hooked. Keep writing.

midwesthwmidwesthwalmost 7 years ago
Reality of the lifestyle

Great set-up to the next chapter. As a husband to a hotwife who enjoys black men. It really captures that progression from fantasy to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have been great

The concept for the story is great but the writing is so bad it is unreadable

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

This is what I’ve wanted to happen to me and my wife. A black friend with a big dick finds my wife attractive and can see her weakness. As bad as it sounds I would love to give my wife to this kind of Blackman. I’m shaking now just thinking about it. Him smiling at us, knowing that it’s only a matter of time till she’ll be spreading her legs for him. Giving him her most precious thing and I’ll be watching her being addicted to serving a Blackman as a sex slave as her hunger grows. Seeing my wife eager to please him letting him have whatever he wants and proving who she obeys by making me lick and suck all his cum from her as he shows her that her husband is a cocksucker.

tellmeahotstorypleasetellmeahotstorypleaseover 2 years ago

She came home early 3 hours early. Walks in on me this black guy on floor sucking eachothers dicks. Walks in not even have chance yake his dick out of my mouth. Standing there looking at me with a dick in my mouth. I was like oh shit. What was I going to say this isd not what it looks like? Thought well now she knows I am a cocksucker. Not only walks in on me sucking a dick but its a black guy. I motioned her down pulled his dick out of my mouth pointed it at her she started sucking it. I was almost relieved she found out I am a cocksucker after all them years hiding it. Took a while to get comfortable with her seeing me suck dick. I was never comfortable with my bisexuality. She was more comfortable with it then I am or ever was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous