All Comments on 'Traci's First BBC Ch. 02'

by StLouisLove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Be great

If you could write more than one page at a time

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
BBC

One thing about this willing cuckold he wasn't left out of the action by Traci, I still cannot get my head round a husband wanting his wife to be fucked by another what ever size or colour of his cock.

4 stars for the writing, and one star for content.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
I love it, you have my full attention

Then I heard my Church going prudish wife tell us that she has had a fantasy for years to be used like a rag doll by three or four black guys. I was in shock but I felt my cock getting hard. Omg I want to be your rag doll too xoxoxoxo Annette

TigersmanTigersmanover 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved this chapter. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*

I would have liked to have seen more dialog in the story.

Perhaps, the next chapter?

Good writing.

midwesthwmidwesthwover 6 years ago
Good girls need great cock

The wife in this story is so much like my wife. Conservative, church going, and loves sex. The experience reminds me of the first time my wife had a well-built and well-hung younger black man.

luv23wayluv23wayover 6 years ago
Watching

Nice story! While some may never understand, watching your wife get fucked is incredibly sexy and hot. I love to lay on my side next to her, play with her tits, touch her face, talk sweet and sexy to her while she's on her back getting fucked hard. Her chest and neck get really red too when she comes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blame the Black Dildo!

My wife and I really enjoyed your story. Most women, even conservative Christian ones, are curious or, have at least heard rumours about BBC. My wife is a very petite Latina, just under 5 feet tall, and weighs about 95 lbs. I'm 5' 11'' and slender. While discreet about it, I know she enjoys looking at tall muscular black men when we are out and about. While she has never discussed this attraction, just watching her give them the eye, inflamed my imagination and fantasies.

She likes passionate sex, but was fairly conventional in the first years of our marriage. She was open to watching porn and would become very hot, especially after seeing black men on white women. I teased her that "any of those guys could pick her up with with hand and toss her around on the bed!" I could tell from the way she blushed that the thought of this excited her.

Then one night we watched a video of a very petite gal getting it on with a very tall, muscular black man. And, I reminded her that "you are so tiny that he could carry you around like a little baby!" Later, in the movie he grabbed the petite actress, pulled her face up to his and started kissing her, while the gal wrapped her legs around his back.

I started fingering my wife and said "look, look he is going do drop her down on his cock and impale the poor little gal." Sure enough they had "jungle sex" with him standing up and carrying her around the house. My wife's eyes got glazed over as I rubbed her clit and fingered her. I said "Would you like to do that?" She smiled and said "yes" as she came.

So, I picked her up and tried to do the same position. I wasn't strong enough to hold her up and my cock wasn't large enough to impale her. I laughed and told her "It looks like you need your black guy for this!" So, she giggled and we finished missionary style on the bed.

The next night we went online and together bought a penis enlarger for me to wear, and a huge, black dildo for her use. The penis enlarger worked well as it almost doubled the size of my 5" thin dick and she enjoyed it. Then, she would give me a nice show by fucking herself with the large black dildo.

My wife is an event / convention planner and regularly meets plenty successful, attractive men, including blacks. I told her she should loosen up a little and start flirting with the men; and that there was no harm in a little flirting or even dancing with other men at these events. She did, and it really made things hot in the bedroom.

It was just a matter of time and she was soon sleeping with various black men. I have watched her fuck some of them, and they have all commented on how much they enjoy getting it on with such a small woman! She has fulfilled her fantasy and continues to fuck a new black man every once in a while.

All this started with a big black dildo! Again, thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad but......

Your writing is full of grammatical mistakes. You have a good story telling sense but you really need someone to proofread your stuff. You have incomplete sentences, run on sentences, and errors of syntax. I don’t mean to be picky but it ruins the story to read an incomplete thought posing as a sentence. Collaboration is your friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I too would love to c my wife with s BBC in her mouth but she is very traditional

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous