Traci's First Hotwife Experience

Story Info
Traci finally becomes Andy's hotwife with a neighbor.
14.5k words
4.49
26.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ando3
ando3
23 Followers

I have been a member of the Lit community for over 23 years!! This is my first time I've dipped my toes in actually contributing a story! A big shout out to my wife and muse for being the focus of my fantasy life and my real life. She was also a great proof reader and editor!

---------------------------------------------------------------

My husband Andy (mid 50's, 6'0", full head of brown hair going gray and a Dad bod) and I (Traci, a couple years younger than my hub, "fun sized" 5'2", brunette and curves in all the right places) have been married for a few years after both getting out of our first marriages. I moved across the country to be with him and we are both very happy with our marriage and life in general.

Andy and I have a good sex life, we are not shy when it comes to trying new things and don't hesitate to share fantasies. I had a much wilder past (maybe I'll share more of that in another story or stories!!) than he did and we found in the early stages of our relationship that Andy really got off on hearing about my previous exploits.

This led to Andy introducing me to the hotwife fantasy, which, to him, was encouraging me to meet and have sex with other men. I did not understand why he would want this at first, but after many assurances on his part that he didn't want us to be full on swingers (I found that even talking about him with another woman kills me) and seeing how he (and his cock) reacted when we would talk about my past experiences, I accepted it and we began to incorporate it into our fantasy life.

This took a turn while we were long distance dating when, on more than a couple occasions, he encouraged me to "pick up" various men, one who I knew socially, strangers at bars and also through "hook up" apps. I recorded the activities that ensued and shared it with Andy. He LOVED the results and still uses those recordings today when we are apart :).

After I moved to his home state and got married, any real-life hotwife activities stopped as we focused on living together, getting married and settling into our home. The fantasy of him sharing me never stopped though and if anything, it had increased!!

All of that being said, here is how we first introduced an actual "live"hotwife experience to our lives:

-----------

We had been living in our new home for almost two years and, much to our surprise (because we haven't had much luck being very close with neighbors in the past), we started to hang out with a group of our neighbors pretty regularly. It's your typical mix of couples with a few divorced and widowed single men.

Andy isn't shy about being social and is very flirty and forward, while I'm more reserved in large groups. At one of our neighborhood parties, he brought out the game Cards Against Humanity and we all, even me, responded well to even the more risqué questions and answers!

Of course, after one of our game nights, my husband mentioned to me that our new neighbors might just be the kind of people who would be down for some "fun" with me! I rolled my eyes and said "you wish..."

Later that night as we were fooling around, he brought it up again...

"I'm pretty sure a couple of the guys in our new neighbor group might not mind some "friendly" neighbor interactions." Andy said to me as his hands wandered my body.

We did some fantasizing about a few of the guys doing things with me like we normally would during foreplay but I also said it probably wouldn't happen, although deep down, the thought did intrigue me more than usual.

Halloween was fast approaching and my husband got a crazy idea for us to host a Halloween party. He even decided on a theme..."Cards Against Humanity: AKA Anything Goes" We invited all the neighbors we had been hanging out with to come to our house the Saturday before the 31st.

I had just gotten home from shopping the week before the party and was walking to the mailbox to check for mail when our neighbor James (6' 2", wavy silver hair, about 10 years older than Andy and also a Dad bod like my hub as well) stopped me to talk.

"Hi Traci!!! How are you today?" he asked.

"James!" I responded, smiling "Great Fall afternoon, right?? I just finished some shopping, getting ready for the party my crazy husband decided to throw!!"

"I really appreciate the invite." he responded. "I haven't been invited to a "proper" party since my divorce."

James and his wife were in the process of a pretty nasty divorce when we moved in. He kept the house after the divorce and once she moved out, it was like a cloud lifted for him and he was generally a pretty happy guy. Andy and I both liked him and were happy that he was both a neighbor and part of our new "group".

"It was our pleasure, we are so happy that we have found a great group of new friends here in our neighborhood and can't wait to host you all."

I said.

"About the party" James asked "I know the invite said 'Anything Goes', but what does that mean costume wise? With this group, I figured a pimp or Playboy might fit in. Thoughts?"

I'm pretty sure I blushed at that comment because I've always had a thing for older men. I have often called Andy 'Daddy' during roleplay and we have fantasized about me hooking up with an older guy in our Hotwife scenarios. Him showing me a bit of his naughty side made me tingle a little, especially since he is older than me.

I said "Well James! I'm sure the ladies would love to see you in one of those get-ups at the party!! Maybe we could get a bunny or 'ho' to attend with you!!" We all often teased James about getting a new woman in his life, so he was used to this type of teasing.

He laughed loudly at that and said "Whatever!!" Then he focused his eyes on mine and said "What about you and Andy?"

"Wellll..." I said, "Andy was thinking about a mobster or a teacher, because we thought that might go well with a french maid or a naughty school girl for me!! Although maybe I'll think more about a bunny or "ho" now!!" I gave him a teasing wink.

He thought for a second and said "Interesting.... either of those combos for you two sound great to me. To be honest, I've always enjoyed Halloween because it allows you to be that "other" personality you might not feel comfortable showing."

"I totally agree, a woman can dress up like a "ho" or bunny or schoolgirl and not get judged." I added.

"I'll be the judge of that" he said and laughed loudly again. "I've got to get going, but I'm really looking forward to the party Saturday!!"

I said bye and walked in the house, daydreaming about being James' bunny or ho at a party and what other things we might do as I passed Andy in the kitchen.

"Hi? Are you there?" Andy said. "You didn't even see me standing here."

"Oh!! Hi honey!! I'm sorry, I was just daydreaming a bit" I blushed a little again and smiled at my husband.

"What?" He asked, a bemused look on his face.

"Well... I was just talking to James and we were discussing the party. Costumes came up and I told him what we were thinking about and he told me what he was thinking about."

I continued. "He was thinking about a Playboy or a pimp. I teased him about us finding him a Bunny or a Ho to accompany him. That got me thinking about our discussions about being "neighborly" and I was daydreaming about me dressing up as a bunny or a Ho for him as I was walking in the house."

Andy's eyes popped open as I said it and he said "Traci!!! Mmmmm... you ARE a naughty little neighbor!! I always thought James might be the best "fit" for you in that way, him being older and all. I know he wouldn't be the first sixty year old you've banged!"

"Fit!!! you are such a punny guy! You'd better watch it or I might just dress up as a ho or a bunny and leave you without a date" I countered.

"Hmmm, ok!!" It was Andy's turn to laugh now. "But I suppose the other neighbors might get suspicious though. Maybe we can 'share'.... your costume."

I looked at him sideways "what is your hotwife obsessed brain thinking up now?!?!"

"Maybe we go as the Teacher and school girl. I mean a naughty school girl can be a 'ho', right? You would be a match for both of our costumes if he came dressed as a pimp" he said as he looked me up and down.

"You would like it if he "came" dressed as a pimp, wouldn't you??" I teased.

"Oooooh...where honey?" he asked with "that" look in his eyes. I knew he was getting worked up now.

"Anywhere my pimp wanted to go, I suppose.... Now help me unload these groceries." I said as I ran back out to the garage, leaving my suddenly horny husband to ponder that comment.

-------------

Andy didn't let up much with the comments and thoughts about sharing me with James over the next couple of days. I kept him at bay with a lot of "we'll see" or "he would never" type comments. In my own head though, the thought of letting an older man like James have his way with me kept me on a nice excited edge.

Speaking of edging, I let Andy know on Wednesday night that we were not going to have sex until after the party that Saturday. We have been known to purposely withdraw from sex at all for days at a time to increase our desire. I knew how worked up Andy was and I was also starting to get excited about maybe doing something with James or at least teasing Andy about the possibility of doing it over the next three days.

Andy took this news in stride, as he suggests edging as much, if not more, than I do. I decided to up the ante a bit on Thursday evening. I told Andy I needed his opinion on something upstairs after dinner and to give me 20 minutes.

I had purchased the pieces of my school girl outfit over the past few days after talking to James and Andy. UPS was my friend those days as I assembled the entire outfit.

I put on white lace panties, a bit smaller than I'd normally wear, a black and red plaid push up bra, a matching red and black plaid short skirt, a white button up shirt and gray cardigan sweater that had a fake school crest on it. I added white sheer stockings that went just over my knees and black 3 inch strappy pumps.

I called downstairs to Andy to come into our room. He walked in and his eyes went wide. "Honey, you look good enough to eat!" He said advancing on me.

I put out my hands..."easy big fella, no touching until AFTER the party, you know the rules! Do you think it's too much?"

He scrutinized me up and down and asked me to do a turn.... I did, doing my best to stay on my feet in my heels. "I think this epitomizes 'Anything Goes' honey, although you might want to undo one more button, gotta show off those pushed up ladies more!"

I did as asked and handed him my phone. "Will you take a couple pictures for me? I want to see what it looks like from your perspective and maybe get another opinion"

He took the phone and said "Another opinion? Hmm... what could THAT mean?" He posed me in a bunch of different ways and took about ten pictures.

I took the phone back and brought up the pics... I actually liked a few of them, which is rare for me. I asked Andy to pick out his favorite 4.

"Hmm... I liked the one where you are just posing with your one foot lifted up, it shows off the entire look. Also the one where you are bent over the bed... you can almost see your teeny lace panties. Third is the one that's a close up of your face and chest with the innocent look. And fourth is the one on your knees looking up at the camera as your arms squeezed the girls even more...its like you're waiting for something to be deposited on your chest". He gave me a naughty laugh and wink at his last comment.

I looked over his choices and I also liked 1 and 3. Although 2 and 4 made me think more about what I was about to do, I figured if my husband liked them....

I asked Andy, "You have James' cell number right?"

He raised an eyebrow, but said, "I sure do." And he grabbed his phone and recited it for me.

I put James number in my phone and created a text that read:

{{Hi James, this is Traci from across the street, Andy and I decided on a costume for me and I'd really like your opinion, considering the discussion we had the other day}}

I paused for a minute and looked my husband in the eye. He had THAT look on his face again and I hit send.

"What did you just send babe?" He excitedly asked.

I smiled sweetly at my husband, "Someone is needy!! I simply sent James a text asking for his opinion on my costume. If he responds, I'll tell him what we chose and maybe send him a picture or 4."

Before Andy could respond, my phone chimed and I checked my texts, a notification from James' number appeared. I read his response aloud:

{{Hi Traci, of course I'd like to know what you picked.}}

I responded with:

{{We decided to go as a Teacher and School girl. What did you decide on?}}

He quickly responded:

'{{I really haven't decided yet, to be honest, but I love the choice you made!!}}

I read it out loud to Andy and I got a wicked grin and started typing:

{{If you decide on the pimp costume, I can show you a little preview.}}

Before I could even read my response to Andy, my phone dinged again:

{{A preview? Ummm... sure, I'll go as a pimp!!}}

I laughed as I read his response to myself as Andy was visibly squirming wanting to know what we were discussing. I decided to make Andy wait a bit longer (Andy and I have also roleplayed Cuckold situations, I don't like to humiliate him at all, but sometimes it's fun to tease him and by texting with James like this and not sharing, I knew it would make him crazier/hornier...although I know he likes it).

"Why don't you go downstairs and watch one of your shows while James and I text about our costumes." I said with a sweet smile.

"Mmmmm...making me a cuck now huh? Fine. I'll go downstairs and pout then." He said with a smile of his own, "love you."

"Love you too honey..now go away, I have to tease our neighbor in peace!". I pointed to the door and he walked out and shut the door behind him.

I started to carefully take off my costume as I sent a text back to James:

{{Ha! That was a quick response! We figured if you went as a pimp and I went as a naughty school girl, if I was standing next to you at some point during the party...it could 'look' like you did have a 'ho' next to you...}}

I attached the first picture of me standing with my foot up.

I carefully took off my sweater and shirt...folding them nicely when I heard my phone chime again.

{{WOW!! Traci!! That outfit is brilliant! You look stunning if I do say so myself. I'd be lucky to employ a 'ho' like you and I'm more than a bit jealous of your teacher/husband!! Does he know you're sending this to me? I don't want to cause any issues.}}

I got a nice tingle with that compliment and quickly took off my shoes and stockings before replying:

{{That is really sweet of you to say James, all of it. Yes Andy knows I'm sending this too you, who do you think took the pics :). It was also his idea that my school girl outfit could do double duty when I told him that I teased you about needing a ho to go with your pimp costume. Because you are so sweet, I'll send you another preview ;) }}

I attached the close up picture of my "innocent" look and sent James the text as I took off my bra and panties and laid down on the bed... I took a picture of my outfit on the nightstand and sent it to Andy with the following text:

{{Hi babe, how is the show? I got out of my costume and now I'm lying in bed naked texting with James....should I tell him I'm naked? 💋💋}}

As I was texting Andy, James responded:

{{Aww look at that face... such an innocent girl!! Andy might be wrong about you being a ho.... At least with that angelic face 😈}}

James calling me an innocent girl made my nipples go hard and I absentmindedly started to pull on one as my pussy became even more wet... I moved my hand from my nipple to my pussy to check and yes, I was soaked. Another ding from my phone and then two more dings in succession took my mind off my pussy, for now. I knew before I checked my phone that they were from Andy:

{{Traci, holy shit!}}

{{I'm so fucking turned on}}

{{Please tell me you sent him a pic... what did he say? I'm rock fucking hard down here.}}

I decided to let Andy wait a bit more and responded to James first:

{{Oh I think I could be a working girl for you James....}}

I attached the pic of me bent over the bed and hit send.

I dropped the phone for a second and laid back on the bed.. I resumed playing with my nipple with one hand and ran a finger from my other hand up and down the outside of my lips.... I was definitely wet...I was imagining James fingers on my pussy while Andy was in the same room watching....

My phone dinged again...I reluctantly took my hands off myself and grabbed my phone, it was Andy:

{{Please! What's going on?}}

I took a picture of my tits and hard nipples, attached it to this text to Andy:

{{Hi babe, so impatient!!! 😀. Yes, he has three pictures of your wife now... the body shot, my angelic face and me bent over the bed. I told him I could be a working girl for him. He has been very appreciative so far. As you can see, you both (mostly him tbh) have made my nipples this hard. Don't be making yourself come mister, I told you, no sex until after the party, feel free to edge while thinking about me squirming in bed while I tease our neighbor!}}

I sent James another text next:

{{Cat have your tongue (or texting ability) James? I hope I'm not being TOO forward tonight.}}

I hit send and continued to tease my nipples.... While thinking to myself... I AM squirming.

James responded immediately:

{{Damn Traci, the thought of an innocent "ho" like you in my stable certainly has my attention, I had to calm down before I responded, I didn't want to overstep...}}

I responded right away:

{{James, we are friends and you'll see this outfit on Saturday anyway, so what's the big deal 😉}}

There was a longer pause and a response from James:

{{I'm not sure about a BIG deal... but I certainly wouldn't call my response small either after you bringing up me being your ho to pimp out}}

I wondered exactly where this might be going and I was pretty worked up myself so I responded with:

{{Response? Whatever do you mean James? Do you have something you want to share with the class (I am dressing up as a student you know)}}

There was an even longer pause and there was a text with an attachment from James:

{{This might end our friendship and/or Andy might kill me, but this was my first "response" to your bent over picture.}}

I opened the attachment and it was a picture of a VERY hard cock... it was at least 7.5 inches long (much bigger than my husband) and girthier as well. I stared at the picture for a long time...my pussy was throbbing and I had so many thoughts running through my head. My next action was to send the picture to Andy.

{{Hi again honey, as you can clearly see, James is very appreciative of my pics. I don't want to be mean, but James' cock is bigger than any I've had since I made that one recording for you while we were dating. Maybe you should listen to that audio right now where I'm telling that guy from the bar how much I loved his cock...you know which one I mean.... and remember no coming!!}}

Next up was a response to my pimp/neighbor:

{{{Well well well James, if I'd known I'd get a reaction like THAT, I would have signed up to be your ho a long time ago!! I'm flattered that you feel that way. Here is one more picture for you... it's VERY appropriate considering what you just sent me}}

I attached the last picture of me on my knees with my arms squeezing my tits, I hoped he would be imagining the same thing I was, him standing over me covering my face and breasts with his cone!

More dings...from Andy:

{{Oh my God honey... you are making me CRAZY. I'M SO TURNED ON RIGHT NOW. I can't touch my cock right now or I'd probably come!! You are the hottest hotwife a guy could ever want... damn!! I'm going to listen to that audio now.}}

ando3
ando3
23 Followers