Traci's First Hotwife Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ando3
ando3
23 Followers

I squirmed away from his touch and said, "You bet I will!! Hope you have just as much fun watching. Let's get downstairs, I think everyone is here.'

As we descended the stairs, one of our neighbors had turned up some classic 80's and 90's tunes and James and a neighbor dressed up in a Toga costume had stationed themselves behind the bar and were serving up the drinks.

Andy and I walked over to the bar and Andy said "Hey guys, can you watch over my prized student here while I go mix and mingle with these crazy neighbors of ours? Oh and grab me a Jack and Coke."

James grabbed Andy's drink and he left me at the bar to chat with our neighbors. Toga guy said, "Hey miss, can I see your ID? I looked down at my skimpy outfit and said, "Ummm, I think I left it at home, my teacher will vouch for me."

James smiled at me, "That's good enough for me young lady, what'll it be?"

"A tequila sunrise please." I said as I smiled sweetly at James.

James made my drink and handed it to me with a smile. I took the glass and had a sip, "Mmm, great drink, any stronger and I'd think you two were trying to get me drunk!"

Toga guy laughed and said, "Nah, we are here to loosen everyone up and have a good time!!"

James winked at me and said, "I need to get my neighbor's wives drunk so I can recruit them to work for me. How else will I become the best pimp on this side of town?? Let's make me some money!!"

I eyed him closely and took a longer sip, "I'm a good girl, but this drink is really good.... I'll probably need another soon."

The party continued while we set up a big table and Andy brought out the Cards Against Humanity game and we all sat down to play, drinks in hand. James managed to sit next to me, while Andy was across the table in front of us. The game, as it usually does, got pretty raunchy and we were all getting a bit drunk when I suddenly felt James hand drop to my bare thigh, between my top of my stockings and the bottom of my skirt.

No one else seemed to notice as the game was going on around us at full steam. James would gesture and play his cards, so he would have to take his hand off my thigh from time to time, but each time there was a lull for him, his hand would creep a bit higher up my thigh. I was enjoying the sneakiness of it and I caught Andy's eye at one point and gave a look, he glanced down and noticed that James' hand was under the table, I could only imagine what he was thinking as he smiled back at me.

At one point during the game, I took my hand and slid it under the table and ran it up his thigh....I could hear a sharp intake of breath from him that he quickly stifled. He removed his hand to play his turn as my hand traveled further up his thigh to where I could feel the head of his cock lying on the side of his thigh!! A "show-er" I thought to myself as I lightly stroked what I could now tell was the head of his cock.... I felt him twitch as I did this and continued to only tease his head as I felt it harden under the table.

I caught Andy's eye at that point from across the table and gave a little nod... he looked down and could see my hand was now under the table, as the game raged on at the table with everyone drinking and laughing, Andy shot me a look of pure lust. I winked at him and knew he was dying to know what exactly I was doing!!

The round ended and everyone stood up to go refresh drinks, grab a bite to eat etc. James shot me a glance and said quietly to me, "I think I need to stay here for a second, I need to ummm.... Calm down!"

I laughed and said, "Poor guy, I need to go attend to some hostess duties... hope things settle down soon enough!!"

Andy grabbed my arm as I came upstairs and whispered in my ear... "How's it going? I saw where your hand was headed!!"

I gave him a peck on the cheek and whispered back, "By the feel of things, the picture he sent is pretty accurate!! He almost got his hand up to my damp lace panties... I'm feeling very frisky honey!!"

Andy smiled and said, "Have fun babe and remember, this all goes at your pace!"

James and I continued to surreptitiously flirt during the party, he kept my glass full and we both tried unsuccessfully to recruit more "ho's" for him to the amusement of our other neighbors.

The party started to die down around 12:30 and as the last guests left, James was cleaning up things in the kitchen. Andy strode into the kitchen and announced that guests do not clean up our parties and HE will take care of it.

"Traci," he said, "why don't you take James downstairs and get a nightcap while I finish things up here."

James just stopped what he was doing and stared in anticipation at Andy and then at me, waiting for one of us to make the next move.

Andy broke the silence by saying, "Go...I insist, I've got this."

I walked over to my husband, gave him a big kiss and said, "Thanks honey, I am kinda thirsty." I winked at him and took James by the hand and said, "C'mon James, don't even try to change his mind, he can be a stubborn man when he wants to be."

James gave Andy a quick solemn nod and followed me to the basement. I had goosebumps as I descended to the basement, never letting go of James' hand. As we got to the bottom of the stairs, I let go of James' hand and turned to face him.

"Well," I said, "Did you enjoy the party?"

He smiled widely and said, "I didn't recruit any Ho's, but, on the bright side, I was groped under a table by a naughty little girl, so all in all, I'd say I had a great time!!'

"Naughty?" I said with an incredulous look on my face. "Innocent little me?" I spun around on my heels and gave him a bow.

He began to walk towards the bar, but I asked him to stop. He paused and I said, "I think I've had enough to drink tonight, I'm still nicely buzzed and don't want to get really drunk.'

As he turned around, I advanced on him and we met in the middle of the room as he took me in his arms and we kissed. James was an outstanding kisser and I quickly became even more turned on as I moaned into his mouth.

He had a hand on my ass and the other on my neck as we kissed while my hand was on his chest and my other felt around his back to his ass....

He pulled me closer to him and I could soon feel him harden as our bodies pushed against each other. I pulled back from that kiss and said, "I'm sorry I left you in distress earlier tonight, can I make it up to you by finishing what I started?"

As I said this, I slowly slid my hand from his chest down to his crotch...again feeling the head of his hardening member outlined in his pants. "I'm glad you recovered your prior status so quickly." I rubbed his entire length now, all of it pinned to his thigh by his pants.

"Mmmm Traci!! It's been a long time since I've been touched like that," James said as he stared me in the eyes. I got a little lost in his eyes and we started kissing again as my hand continued to slide up and down his girth.

He grabbed my ass under my skirt and felt the tiny lace panties I was wearing. This made me moan into his mouth again and his other hand slid down my neck to my chest and he cupped one of my pushed up D sized breasts....

I pulled away again and said, "James, let's go over to the couch and get a bit more comfortable."

This time he led me to the couch and sat down... I stopped short of sitting down and asked him, "What kind of 'ho attributes' does a pimp daddy like yourself look for?"

He looked me up and down and said, "She has to look the part." I spun around, bent over and shook my ass at him and then spun around again and did a little shimmy for him, almost freeing my tits in the process.

"Do I check that box, Pimp Daddy?" I asked in my best innocent girl voice.

"Indeed you do Traci! The only other attribute really that a pimp looks for in his Ho's would be how she performs... A pimp always tries out his merchandise before it makes money for him..." James said huskily.

I dropped to my knees with a mischievous smile playing at my lips and said, "I never thought you'd ask James....". With that, I leaned over his lap and he helped me unsnap the button on his pants, I stopped him from helping further and said, "just lean back and relax my big Pimp Daddy."

I unzipped his pants and saw he wore dark blue boxer briefs, he lifted up his hips and I pulled his pants clear of his thighs and slid them off completely and tossed them over my shoulder, we both laughed at my display.

"I've been thinking about this moment for the last 48 hours." I said as I slowly peeled off his briefs and first the head and then the rest of his rock hard cock emerged.

I kissed the head lightly and said "It's VERY nice James." Then I took the head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the crown. James' breath hitched at my first touch, but he relaxed and moaned as his hands started lightly running through my hair.

"Fuck Traci, that feels so much better than how I've imagined it would in the last few days. I can't believe why Andy would ever share this!!"

I pulled off his cock and said, "Because he knows that I like being a slut deep down and he is secure enough to let me explore with him and others! Speaking of Andy... grab my phone off the end table and take a few pictures and a short video of me when I get back to business here, As you know, my hubby likes to get "proof" of what I'm up to... it will make him so turned on!"

James took my phone and said "ready when you are..... ACTION!" We both laughed and I took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could, causing him to gasp again loudly. I heard the fake shutter sound of my phone's camera a few times as I started to bob my head up and down on his length.

I looked up at James and saw my phone pointed at me so I kept eye contact and I slowed my pace, tracing my tongue along the sides of his throbbing cock. More shutter clicks followed and I engulfed his head as I tried to take his entire length in my mouth. I failed in that first attempt as James' cock was much bigger than my husbands. I gagged but kept trying as James took pictures of my attempt. My eyes were watering as I pulled off his cock again.

"How did you do as a photographer James?" I asked as I slowly stroked his throbbing member.

"My subject matter is outstanding, Let's take a look at the results." he said as he patted his hand on the spot next to him on the couch.

I scrambled up off my knees and sat next to James as he handed me the phone. I scrolled through the pictures and found one that showed about 3/4 of his cock in my mouth with my red painted lips tight around his girth, my eyes staring right at the camera. I brought up Andy's number and attached the photo to a text that I excitedly started to type:

{{Babe, his cock is so big and thick, I can't take it all like I can with you...yet!! I can feel his veins throbbing against my tongue. He is getting very worked up, I feel like a lucky woman to have two men craving me so badly.}}

I hit send and my heart raced faster imagining Andy's reaction to the picture and my message as he cleaned upstairs. We got a response right away from him:

{{Oh my fucking God honey! That's so hot and I DO crave you so much!!!}}

I responded quickly:

{{We are going to get back to it, because, I swear, if I don't make him cum soon, I might burst too!}}

James read my text and as I sent it, he said, "You'd better get to it then." and he took my head back in his hands and urged my mouth back onto his cock.

I began to rhythmically bob my head up and down on his rock hard shaft, taking more of his big cock into my mouth and throat as I alternated between moans and gags. I still couldn't get all the way down to the root, but I kept trying.

James' hands clung tightly to my hair now, lost in his own desire as he moaned my name over and over while his hips began to thrust recklessly against my mouth, using me.

My movements became more urgent and I heard James' breathing become erratic, his body began to tense up and I knew he was close....

"Traci, I'm so close... Im...ohhh God damn...unnnnnghh!!!!" and suddenly, without further warning, I felt his muscles convulse and he let out a deep growl as he gave in to the pleasure I was giving him.

The first thick rope of creamy fluid hit my throat and I began to swallow eagerly. His load shot out in rapid pulses with an almost violent force while his hips lifted up off the couch. It seemed to go on forever, but I was insatiable, urging him on with gentle moans and flicks of my tongue on his head.

Finally, it ended and I reluctantly released his slowly deflating manhood from my mouth. I sat up, got back into character and said, "That was quite the load Pimp DaddyI Did I pass my "attribute" test?? Hope you aren't done assessing met!"

"Not even close little girl," He said as he pulled me to him and began kissing me hard. His hands began to wander my body and I let him do whatever he wanted until we heard my phone ding. I grabbed the phone and we both read the text from Andy:

{{Hope you are having fun, I'm almost done and then I'll head down.}}

I thought for a moment and explained something to James about me being with other men, "I've told Andy in the past that when we find a guy for me to be with, I'd like to spend time alone with him first, before Andy joins or watches 'live' that initial time."

"For some reason I feel like I'd be shy in front of him in the beginning and even though we obviously have already been...umm together, I think I need more 'alone' time with you. Why don't you head over to the bedroom down the hall, get undressed and wait for me."

After James stood up and walked to the bedroom I called Andy and he picked up on the first ring. "Hi sexy," he answered, sounding a bit breathless, "How's it going?"

"Outstanding baby!" I answered a little breathlessly myself. "Your hotwife made our hung neighbor come in her mouth about 5 minutes ago and she is going to get fucked by him very soon!"

Andy groaned and said, "Traci!!! The picture you sent was so hot, did he come a lot? I can't wait to get all the details. I can't wait to watch you fuck him...I'll be right down"

I chuckled at his eagerness, "Whoa big fella, easy... yes he came a LOT, I think he was a little backed up!". We both laughed and I continued, "we will do a complete recap of everything when you reclaim me... but right now, James is waiting for me in the bedroom down here. If the door is closed when you get down here, you're just going to have to wait and listen outside the door like we have talked about. I know you understand and it will be worth the wait. I love you SO much!"

Andy sighed and was resigned to his fate, but I knew a big part of him wanted to have to wait to get the full experience, the 'cuckold angst' was a strong theme for Andy. He said, "I love you too Traci." and we hung up.

I walked into the bedroom and saw James sitting at the end of the bed, completely naked and slowly stroking his resurrected member.

"Well hello James," I said, "I think we can ditch the whole roleplay thing now that you don't have your Pimp costume on!!" We both laughed.

"Traci, I would agree, but you are still dressed up!!" he said as he took in my costume for the last time with a hungry glance, "Why don't you give me a little show as you get naked yourself"

I was feeling VERY turned on and wanted to get on with this, so I started by first loosening the buttons on my blouse one by one, then slipping out of it altogether, exposing my plaid push up bra and I shook my tits at James again with a smile. Then, I reached for the zipper of my matching plaid skirt, unzipped it and let out a small moan as I pushed the fabric down my thighs, giving them a little shake.

I danced around a bit in my bra, tiny lace panties and knee high stockings with my 3 inch black pumps, but then turned around and bent over..... Peeling my panties off my body and exposing my ass and very wet pussy to James' ravenous stare. I stood up and turned, stepping out of the panties then grabbing them and tossing them to James. "A little memento from this evening." He caught them and brought them to his face and took in the smell of my excitement and then smiled at me.

He stood up and said, "Let me help you with that bra, I've been dying to see your breasts all night!" Without any more warning, he closed the gap between us, wrapping his strong arms tightly around my waist. I gasped as his hands slid around my back, finding the clasp at the back of my bra. He pulled it free, leaving my tits and hard nipples exposed to the cool air of the room. I shivered as I felt his strong hands come up under each of my arms and cup my breasts.

He kissed the nape of my neck and whispered in my ear, "I love your body Traci, let's get you on that bed because I want to taste every inch of you!" I complied and laid down on the bed and spread my legs lewdly, inviting James to do what he wanted.

James knelt between my legs, his breath teasingly caressing the sensitive skin around my upper thighs, I arched my hips upward, inviting him closer. His tongue darted out, tracing the contours of my labia, sending shivers coursing through my body. I let out a soft whimper, moaning his name and gripping the sheets tightly as he delved deeper, flicking his tongue against my clit, making me squirm even more.

Just then my phone dinged, I glanced at my watch and read the first part of a text from Andy, he was in the basement, I moaned louder knowing that we now had an audience, I was SO turned on!!!

I began to grind my hips up against his mouth as he worked over my clit. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders, pulling him even closer. "Oh God, yes!" I gasped loudly, knowing Andy would be trying desperately to hear, "That's it right there, oh fuck! Oh FUCK!!!"

James didn't stop, he now started to fuck his tongue in and out of my pussy, as if he knew it was just what I craved. I was quickly approaching my first orgasm of the night and I screamed out, ""Yes, oh FUCK, yes! You make me feel so good, James. Keep going! Don't you dare stop now!" James didn't hesitate for a second, continuing to explore my wet cunt with feverish intensity, working his tongue in and out faster as I ground my pussy in his face in an effort to get more of that wonderful tongue deeper inside.

My hips began to buck uncontrollably beneath his masterful touch, and I moaned loudly in absolute ecstasy, hoping Andy could hear my pleasure. With each passing second, the pressure built higher and higher until I could barely stand the tension any longer as I teetered dangerously close to the brink. Then, suddenly, everything changed. A white-hot flame ignited deep within me, spreading rapidly from my core. I screamed "I'm... I'm.... COMING!!!" as I surrendered myself entirely to one of the most earth shattering orgasms I've ever experienced.

I was a little lost in the afterglow of my orgasm when I saw James raise himself off of me, his lips were shiny with my wetness. I groaned softly, looked up at him and kept my legs spread wide, beckoning him to bring something new to me. He leaned forward, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead before meeting my gaze.

"God, you taste incredible." His voice was husky with desire, "I still can't believe Andy shares you like this!!"

I smiled coyly, running my fingers through his hair as I said, "You know he is outside the room right now trying to listen to us... lets make him a little more crazy with lust before he joins us.....please fuck me!!"

James nodded and I watched him slowly lower himself over me, ready to take the plunge. I looked down and caught a brief glance of his massive cock glistening in the light, threatening to stretch my tight walls more than they had been in years, God I was so ready!. I whimpered as he pressed forward, my body tense and rigid with anticipation. Then, in a slow but steady motion, he pushed the head of his fat cock between my lips, sending searing heat shooting up my spine.

ando3
ando3
23 Followers