Traci's First Hotwife Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh fuuuckkkkkk YES!", I wailed as he slowly filled me completely, overwhelming my senses with the sheer size of his cock. My eyes rolled back in my head as I adjusted to the unfamiliar weight of his cock pressing heavily against my insides. "Your cock feels SOOOOO good James!!"

I arched my back as he began slowly moving deeper still. "That is amazing, I haven't felt so stretched and full in years James!!!"

"Oh god, yes Traci!" he groaned, picking up speed and driving himself home with a primal hunger that sent chills up and down my body. "This is all that I've been thinking about the last few days-- your sweet, wet pussy wrapped around my cock like a glove!"

As James plunged deeper inside me, I couldn't contain the wave of pleasure that swept through me. I felt my core contract, squeezing his big cock tighter as I fought the urge to come. "Please, don't stop," I pleaded loudly, my breath coming in short pants. "Make me come, now James!! I need your big cock inside me, filling me up!! Fuck you feel so GOOOD!."

His response was swift and decisive. With a sudden surge forward, he buried his cock deep inside me, making me scream. I clamped my legs around his waist, pulling him even further inside me, demanding everything he had. His grunts grew louder as he fucked me faster and harder, nearing his climax and I knew I would be taking yet another huge load from my neighbor.

Suddenly, James stiffened, his face contorting in agony as pleasure flooded his body. I could feel his cock swelling inside me and then he unleashed a mighty roar, signaling the beginning of his release.

"Take my fucking come!" he barked, "C'mon Traci, come with me!!!" and then, just like that, he pushed in deeper than he had before and held his cock there and came... jet after jet of white-hot seed filling me up completely.

"I... I'm gonna come!!!!!." I managed to yell, once I felt his climax deep inside me "Oh Fuck, Im Coming, please... Make me come so hard!!!!." With a final, desperate cry, my body convulsed in a series of spasms that left me reeling, momentarily forgetting about Andy, or James, just me feeling my own lust satisfied.

James rolled off of me, spent and we both laid on our backs, getting our breathing under control and basking in our shared moment. After another minute, I remembered that Andy was waiting and I yelled for him, "Andy, get in here, please, you need to reclaim your wife.... NOW!"

As I heard the door open, I rolled to my side, looked at James and said, "Do you think you have one more round left tonight?? My Husband and I need to take care of some things alone, but I would love it if you could stay and maybe the three of us could have a little fun after Andy and I reconnect. You could "freshen up" in the bathroom.... it probably wont take us very long!!" I giggled as I said the last two things and he smiled and gathered my panties and his clothes in his hands and left the room giving Andy a knowing look.

I rolled to my back again and spread my legs for my husband, he could see my well used pussy, it was puffy and red and I could feel my own juices mixed with the load of come James had just left there starting to ooze out. "Were we loud enough for you to hear honey?" I asked shyly.

"Traci.... This whole night has been crazy, incredible and so fucking hot!! I was going crazy in the other room...listening to everything, imagining what was happening. What I'm seeing right now certainly confirms what I was thinking!! You loved it, didn't you?" he asked as he came to the front of the bed and reached for my swollen sex.

"I loved it Andy James was..... AHHHHH!" I moaned as Andy slid two fingers in my come soaked pussy and began to push them in and out slowly. "Do you like feeling my used pussy baby? Was I a good hotwife slut for you?"

"Fuck yes Traci, it was better than I even imagined and now I want to reclaim what is mine!!"

"Take me baby, you know this pussy is always yours and I love being your slut, come on Andy, fuck your wife, feel how loose James made me, he was SO big... It felt so good! I'm yours now though, please honey, make love to me!!"

My heart was pounding hard in my chest as Andy climbed up between my legs... his cock looked as hard as I've ever seen it. He teased the head between my swollen sloppy lips... "You might not even feel me honey," he said with a half serious/half kidding tone.

"Only one way to find out...put it in me! UNNNNGH!" I moaned as my husband pushed himself in me to the hilt in one quick motion. I'll admit now, it wasn't the same after James had stretched me out, but it still felt incredible to feel Andy's hard cock inside me, reclaiming me.

"Oh fuck Honey, it feels so wet, I've never felt anything like it. I'm not going to last very long..." he exclaimed as he started thrusting as deep as he could, fucking me so good. I responded by bucking my hips back at him hard, taking everything he had.

I egged him on, "I cant wait for you to watch James and I fuck in front of you, his cock is so big, I love it, but I love you more! Keep fucking your slutty wife.... More Andy MORE!! He was driving in and out of me as hard as I could remember and I was loving it.

"That's it Andy... come on! Make me come on your cock.... I'm so close. Fill me up! Please Andy PLEASE!!"

"Ohhh Traci.... I'm going to come!! Come with me honey... you feel so good... I can't take much more..... Fuuuuuck!!!" with that he tensed up and began to fill me with come... his load was huge and it took me over the edge.

"YES Andy!!!! I'm coming.... Oh....MMMMM Fuck yes! More... keep fucking!!" I was bucking against him wildly, all three of our juices spilling out of my used cunt.

"Oh fuck Traci, so good...I love you baby!!" He collapsed on top of me then rolled to his side, we kissed deeply as we both came down from the reclamation.

I broke the kiss and said "thank you for letting me do that with James honey...and then THIS!" I laughed and said, "I love you so much too!" and we continued to hold each other in the same bed that I had just fucked our neighbor in.

About a minute later, James appeared in the doorway with a smile on his face, "I have to admit," he said, "I have a MUCH better understanding of the allure to hearing Traci fuck, it was quite the turn on to hear you two going at it just now."

I smiled at him and Andy said, "It is amazing isn't it?" He turned to me and said in a mocking stern tone, 'Honey, it would be impolite of you to tease our guest like that and leave him hanging, don't you think? James, I'll clear out of the way here and I'm pretty sure we would both like to see how my wife will fix her faux pas." He winked at James and got off the bed and took a seat in the chair opposite the bed.

I rolled over, got up on all fours, looked at James and said, "James, I'm SOO sorry for teasing you like that, will you let me make it up to you? Bring me that magnificent cock of yours, please???"

"How can I say no to that?" James said as he walked to the foot of the bed, his cock starting to stir.

"Mmmmm, this is what I need,' I purred, "sit right here, let me get you ready again."

He sat on the edge of the bed, directly in front of Andy and I crawled closer and took his cock in my hand, "It's big, isn't it Andy?"

"Oh yes, you can't even get your hand around it, can you?" my husband asked, clearly enjoying himself.

James' cock began to grow as I replied, "Just wait..... he isn't quite all the way there yet." I started stroking faster now and that granted a moan from James.

"Would your mouth help to get him totally ready to go?" Andy asked.

My husband has always been a 'director' in the bedroom and I knew what he wanted, so I obliged by leaning down and kissing the big head of James' cock as I smiled at Andy and said, "Do you want me to put this cock in my mouth honey? I haven't been able to deepthroat him yet, not that I haven't tried!"

"My vote is yes!!". James moaned as he curled one of his hands in my hair.

I moaned when James put his hand in my hair and I quickly opened my mouth and took in his head, swirling my tongue all over it as I saw my husband reach for his phone and point it at James and I.

Andy stood up and asked, "I hope you don't mind James, but I'm going to get all of this on video... smile Traci, do you like having our neighbor's cock in your talented mouth?"

I smiled as best I could with James' dick in my mouth then pulled off it and said, "You know I like having his big cock in my slutty little mouth babe, keep that camera rolling!"

I immediately went back down and took about half of James' cock in my mouth. I moaned around his girth when I felt James bring both hands to my head and start guiding my head up and down.

"Fuck yes!" Andy said, "That's it James, take her mouth. She loves being used. This is so fucking hot!!" He came closer to us now with the phone...getting different angles as James got into fucking my mouth more and more.

"Fuck!!! Your mouth is good Traci, unngh, Yes! Take it! More...that's it! Such a good little cock sucking slut."

James talking to me like that while my husband recorded it made me moan around his cock as it started to piston in and out of my mouth. I was gagging and drooling as he ravaged me, forcing more of his now fully hard cock deeper in my mouth.

James really started slamming his thick cock into my mouth now as I looked up and saw Andy stroking his own hard cock in one hand as he continued filming us. I was moaning loudly between gags and gasps. James started grunting and I knew he was close, but I didn't want him to come in my mouth.

I pulled away, gasping for breath and grinning wickedly at James as saliva and drool ran down my chin. "Not yet, baby. I'm not done with you by a long shot. Now lay down on your back."

James groaned, still recovering from his near orgasm, but did as I asked. As I swung a leg over his hips, I ended up on my knees, straddling him with my pussy poised just above James' throbbing length. I paused and looked back at Andy with a wicked grin... "I KNOW you've been waiting for this, honey...are you ready?"

"Oh fuck yes Babe! Do it... take all of that big cock. Sink yourself down on it!". He said as he continued to stroke his cock at the sight.

As I gazed down at the imposing length of cock below me, I forgot about Andy momentarily, my heart racing with anticipation, I felt a faint tremble begin deep within my core. The big mushroom head nudged against my entrance, sending ripples of pleasure through my body. With a loud long moan, I lowered myself down, inch by agonizing inch, savoring every sensation as the hard, silky flesh slid past my sensitive inner walls.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk, James!! Your cock feels so good...SOOO BIG, ohhh God!!"

I paused, relishing the feeling of fullness spreading throughout me. Then, with a determined grunt, I pushed down further, feeling James' hand grip my hip as he guided me all the way to his base. I paused and looked back at Andy, his face a mask of lust and adoration. I don't know if he saw it or not, but I mouthed "I love you" to him.

And then, I started to ride him hard, panting heavily. I kept up my fierce pace, my hips grinding against his pelvis hard, partly as a show for Andy and his camera, but more out of my lust. James' hands gripped tightly onto my sides now, urging me deeper still.

"Yes! Yes, just like that!" I cried out, my voice hoarse with passion. "Fuck me harder, James! Don't hold back!"

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed in the silence, punctuated by our grunts and moans of delight. Sweat dripped off my forehead as I rocked back and forth, my breasts jiggling enticingly with each movement. His cock was now driving in and out of my well used sex relentlessly.

James watched me intently, his dark gaze fixed on mine as I rode him mercilessly. "God damn Traci, you're beautiful," he rasped, reaching up to cup my tits and tweak my nipples in his rough hands. "Look at yourself right now. Look how much you fucking want this!!"

I again forgot Andy was in the room as I felt a flush spreading across my cheeks, knowing exactly what he meant. I did want it - every last inch of his big cock buried deep within me. With renewed energy, I picked up the pace, determined to bring us both to the very brink.

As the first wave of my orgasm crashed over me, I let out a wail that turned into a loud scream. I clutched his shoulders tightly, feeling his thick cock pumping furiously in and out of my pussy. "Oh God, oh fuck, yes, yes, YES!" I shouted.

My entire body convulsed as I came undone around him, screaming his name as I lost myself in the ecstasy of the moment. But he didn't stop there; instead, he continued to piston into me, his own climax building quickly until he erupted deep within me. His cock pulsing with each round of warmth filling me.

The force of his orgasm was almost too much to bear, causing me to buck and writhe beneath him as more waves of pleasure cascaded over my body.

Suddenly, I heard my husband behind me, "Keep riding him! That's it... I know you're going to come again. Come on that big cock Traci!!! DO IT! " His voice boomed as I looked back and saw him striding to my side.

I leaned over slightly, the change in position making me groan, as I reached out for my husband's rock hard cock and took it into my mouth. "Ride him slut," I heard Andy say as I continued to grind on James.

I deep throated my husband and felt his hands grab my head just like James had earlier. Andy hissed "Do you like getting spit roasted honey? Are you going to come all over his cock again?"

I moaned loudly around his cock as he fucked my face.. I pounded my pussy hard on James now desperate to come again. James helped me to grind harder on him.

"Oh fuck babe, your mouth is so good! I'm going to come!". Andy roared as he came, jet after jet of come hitting the back of my throat as his knees shook and he held my head in his hands as he emptied himself deep in my belly.

That did it for me as I pulled off Andy and concentrated on riding James, another huge orgasm right there. Suddenly, I felt a warm liquid seeping out between my thighs, drenching James' shaft and pooling on the sheets below. I immediately knew I was squirting, Andy had 'taught' me to do it years earlier.

I screamed as my body spasmed uncontrollably, wave upon wave crashed over me, washing away all thoughts except for the raw animalistic need to keep pumping. I cried out Andy's name, my voice hoarse and broken, as I surrendered to the tidal wave of pleasure engulfing me.

The three of us broke our embrace carefully and Andy fell on the bed next to James with me in the middle, all three of us spent. I spooned against Andy as we faced James, all of us on our sides.

James spoke first, "Wow, just wow, I've never had a woman squirt on me before, that was intense!"

I smiled shyly and said "Intense, but a little embarrassing, I'm glad we moved to the dry spot!!"

We all laughed and Andy added, "I don't want to just fuck and run, but it's late and I think Traci and I need some alone time to process all this."

I leaned closer to James and we kissed, hard and deep and as we broke the kiss I thanked him for everything.

James responded, "Thank you both for including me in this!!! I hope after you've processed things, we can do it again!!"

We all laughed again and got up and James put on his clothes as did Andy, I stayed nude, feeling very free at the moment and we walked him to our front door. I kissed him one more time and Andy shook his hand as James headed out the door to his place across the street

Andy and I headed upstairs to bed and we briefly recapped the evening, but decided that sleep was needed before really discussing in depth what transpired and what might happen in our future. We said "I love you" at the same time as we drifted off to sleep.