Traci's Little Sister

Story Info
“No no…” I breathed. “Crawl Bitch!”
920 words
3.87
10.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My older sister Traci and I had planned a movie night but I had other plans for her. I'm the runt of the family small and petite everyone calls me such a cute little thing tonight I would prove them all wrong.

Just before Traci was about to start the movie I excused my self to the bathroom were I striped off my cloths. Returning to the family room completely naked I sat in the large leather chair.

Traci's mouth was hanging open as she stared at me. "Like what you see? Bitch!" I asked in a harsh tone.

She did not respond, "Strip now!" I ordered wondering if she would comply.

Traci stood slipping off her flip flops and removing her cloths from her gorgeous body. My older sister standing completely naked before me.

"Come here, Bitch!" I ordered.

She started walking toward me.

"No no..." I yelled. "Crawl Bitch!"

Traci dropped to her knees moving slowly with her naked rear end in the air she crawled slowly toward me. I was in control of my older sister living out my fantasy. I presented my cute little left foot to her, ridiculously slow, her tongue began tracing the tips of each of the toes on my foot I watched in amazement as my older sister serviced my foot. I'm not even completely certain as to what she did with her magic tongue It was that good.

At some point, her tongue swirled around each toe and she sucked my big toe into her mouth all the while flicking it gently with her tongue. It was a technique I had used giving guys head. I've always been told I give amazing head, and now I realized that if my doing this to a guy's cock felt as good as Traci doing it to my big toe was, then I did indeed give one hell of a blow job.

"That's perfect, Bitch, clean my feet!" I encouraged.

When her teeth sank gently into the arch of my foot, a searing white light of heat pulsed through me and I was growing incredibly wet. Traci reached up as my knees parted and her fingers found their way to my wet pussy. The entire area was throbbing and exploding with pleasure.

As her middle finger stroked my swollen clit, I stared down at my older sister submitting to my kinky desires. She stared back with her big eyes, pure lust written on her face. Setting my left foot down, she turned her attention to my right foot, picking it up, she began torturing my toes with her sweet mouth much in the same manner as she had the left.

I lifted my left foot and slipped it between her legs. My toes found Traci's bald pussy. My foot began to stroke her and I marveled that she was as wet as I was. She gasped as I felt her hips move against my foot. Ah, so that was what she wanted the dirty slut. I smiled and began to retract my foot. She moved with me trying to keep contact and I continued to retract. I pulled my right foot away from her mouth and she looked up, completely confused.

"Lick my clit! Bitch!" I command.

She moved up between my legs, her tongue tracing wet trails along my thighs. I was certain I would burst when she finally touched her tongue to my swollen clit. The initial shock was so powerful my older sister on her knees naked licking my swollen excited clit as I jerked uncontrollably in pleasure. Traci continued, my hips began moving with the rhythm of her tongue. It was incredible. She was so soft and gentle and yet so passionate and eager. When she slipped her finger inside of me while her tongue continued to tease my clit, I exploded with an earth moving orgasm so intense that I thought I might burst into a million pieces.

She continued to lick and suck soothingly as I came down from the cloud of orgasmic bliss I had ascended to and looked up at me like a puppy that had just obeyed a command and was now eagerly awaiting a reward. I pulled her up on to the chair so that she was straddling me and I took her face in my hands, kissing her softly and loving so that I could taste myself on her lips.

"Stand up you stupid Bitch!" I told her.

Traci did as she was told I moved forward in my chair and reached out, pulling her closer. My hand moved between her legs and I stroked her bald pussy softly, feeling her heat and wetness against my fingers.

"You're so wet." I mused. "You wanted my feet that much?" I asked, knowing the answer full well I laughed.

"Yes..." She nodded. "They're so perfect." I sat back in the chair and brought my toes to her clit, stroking gently at first. Her eyes closed and her head fell back for a moment before she opened them and looked down at what was happening.

"You like that? Bitch!"

"Please don't stop," she begged."

As Traci began to breathe heavier, I started using the entire top of my foot roughly against her Traci began rubbing herself against my cute little foot fucking it if you will. I watched with fascination as my older sister fucked my foot. I felt her beginning to tense and she began to shake. She gasped, cried out, I owned her now.