Cassie 01

Story Info
My little sister.
859 words
4.28
59.7k
46

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little sister, Cassie, was staying with me for the week-end. She was eighteen, visiting universities in the area, shorter then me standing just five foot tall. Cassie had the same long red hair as I did but bigger breast then mine. She is a gorgeous little thing with the cutest little feet and toes.

She arrived at my apartment while I was at work Friday I left the key with the doorman for her. She called to tell me she had arrived and I told her to make herself at home.

I opened my apartment door to find her laying on my couch in my favorite robe sipping a class of wine.

Laughing I said "enjoying yourself."

She Laughed with me "you said make myself at home," responding coyly, "join me Cheryle."

I went to my bedroom, sliding off my pumps, undressing hanging my work cloths neatly in my closet. With no robe to put on I returned to the living room in just my red lace panties. Sitting on the opposite end of the couch Cassie stretched her legs out her gorgeous feet finding my lap. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet prodding each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft cute little toes popping them lightly.

She moaned her approval, "Cheryle that feels so good," she purred.

Strangely aroused by her cute feet and her moans I brought her foot to my mouth. Sucking each cute little toe in my mouth working my long tongue around them. Cassie's moans telling me I was on the right track sucking those beautiful toes.

"Cheryle!" Cassie said exasperated, playfully kicking me, laughing, what a tender moment between sisters. Sensing opportunity, climbing up on top of her, tickling her, my robe she was wearing falling open exposing Cassie's naked body. Cassie wiggled under me laughing, our faces so close, both of us laughing, our lips meeting, kissing my hot little sister, tongues dancing.

My hand playing with her amble breast, pinching her nipples hard, drifting down her tight young body to find Cassie's wet pussy, rubbing gently, slipping in my fingers, in and out, sweet moans coming from her mouth.

"Cheryle, what are you doing, ohhh, I'm not a lesbian," She stuttered.

Nibbling her ear I whispered, "Want me to stop?" I Started to pull my hand away, had I went to far?

"NO" She said moaning.

I whispered, "What do you want baby girl?"

"Fuck me, Cheryle, please fuck me." Cassie begged, pleaded.

My fingers returned to work thrusting into her with force now, she moved her hips to meet my fingers, pushing them deep inside her. She was mine now, a prisoner of her desire, drooping down, lowering my mouth to tease her swollen clit with my long tongue.

"Yes, Cheryle, yes," she cried out in pleasure

Bucking to meet my hand, my long tongue making little circles, Cassie pussy was so smooth. I felt her body tense, her pussy contract, then shake, squirting warm pussy juices all over my face. Tingling all over I nearly came my self at that moment, I climbed back up kissing her, letting her taste her own pussy.

Stroking her red hair I coed, "Did you like that baby girl?"

"Yes, that felt wonderful, Cheryle" Cassie said kissing my lips.

"Do you want to taste me?" I asked hopefully.

She whispered a soft "Yes."

I kissed her long and wet "Lay right here, I want to ride Your face baby girl," I said.

Crawling up to straddle her face, lowering my pussy softly on her mouth, I felt her tongue tentatively take it's first licks. Grinding softly on her mouth, her tongue licking, probing my insides. My wetness spilling out over her face, I pressed harder against her mouth, rubbing my clit, riding Cassie's face. I felt her finger poking at my asshole, what a dirty baby girl, poking in, pushing deep in my ass.

My speed increased, my moans grew louder, I was out of control, riding her face with no mercy. Feeling the first stage of extasy, pleasure encompassing me, I looked in her blue eyes.

Stopping for a second, Cassie gasped for breath, "are you ok baby girl?" I asked concerned I went to far.

"can I lick your ass?" Cassie asked.

"Anything you want baby girl." I responded surprised.

Turning around lowering my asshole on her mouth I felt her tongue take it's first tentative licks before poking inside. She explored my dark hole with enthusiasm, has I finger myself with one hand and her wet pussy with the other.

My baby sister licking my ass, probing my insides, so depraved. Pleasure crashing through my little body, trembling, shaking. Screaming her name "Cassie!"

Orgasms shattering our little bodies, collapsing in a heap, panting, spent, our naked bodies cuddling together. I stroked her sweet little face starring into her dazzling blue eyes.

"Why didn't we do that sooner?" Cassie asked.

We laid there in bliss, idling the night away, Cassie had crossed over, many pleasures laid ahead that week-end. We would explore our limits, push boundaries, share tender moments.