Traci's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve watched the girl's breasts bound freely as she moved. He wanted desperately to touch them and lick them. Even more so, he wanted her to sit on his throbbing cock.

She almost acted in accordance with his wishes. But not quite. Instead, she dropped her hips until making just the slightest contact with the cock. Her moist pussy slid over the shaft as she moved back and forth, causing it to twitch. Steve arched his back to apply more pressure, but Traci lifted off him.

She leaned over until her face was just inches from his. Their chests almost touched.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you," she hissed at him. "You WILL stay hard for me until I'm done. Understand?"

Steve nodded. He was bewildered, anxious and aroused. Not cumming might be a problem.

Traci straightened back up and tilted her head back as her clit made contact with the man's cock. Steve couldn't take his eyes from her body. The way she moved it. The soft curves and strong leg muscles. The way her abs rippled.

For several minutes she let the cock stroke her clit. Steve was more than erect. It hurt him every time it jumped at her body's touch.

Now Traci took the cock in her hand and caressed it. Leaning forward, she placed it at the entrance to her vagina. Using short, steady motions, she lowered herself onto the shaft. Then suddenly fell onto Steve until he was fully inserted into her. They both moaned with pleasure.

She looked at him again. "You are going to satisfy me. You are going to let me cum all over you. You are going to think of nothing else but my pleasure."

Her cunt squeezed his cock. Steve winced.

"And you are going to ignore the fact you want to cum. Ignore the fact you NEED to cum."

She slid up and down on the cock, feeling it fill her with its thickness. Feeling her own juices make it slick. Her body moved so the cock stroked her g-spot each time it entered her. When she rose back up, she stopped just at the thick tip of the cock reached the opening to her cunt.

For more than five minutes she repeated this process. Her eyes were closed, then open. Watching him suffer. Looking down at his long, thick cock disappearing inside her.

She reached behind her and rubbed her fingers across her bare ass. Her entire body ached with desire. When she put her nipple between her fingers, she could feel it inside her stomach and between her legs.

Finally, she reached for her clit. It was swollen and responsive to her touch. She let out an audible sigh, then increased the tempo with which she was fucking her captive.

Her body gave in quickly. An orgasm tore through her and her cry filled the basement.

"Oh, God. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck….me!"

The sound of their skin smacking against each other was nearly drowned out by the girl's moans. Steve was mesmerized by her breasts—hanging, swinging, rolling. And her pussy—rising and falling, engulfing his cock and spitting it back out.

"Make me cum." She couldn't say any more.

The more Traci played with her clit, the harder she came. It was no longer a matter of how often she came, but for how long. Through it all, she thought of Simmons and every other male who coveted her body while ignoring her true self. The madder she got, the harder she massaged her clit. The harder she massaged her clit, the more she came. The more she came, the better she felt.

When it was over, she felt very, very good.

Steve remained hard throughout. Traci sat exhausted on his lap, feeling the cock quiver inside her. She knew it would only take a couple squeezes of her cunt muscles to milk him.

She lifted herself off him. Straddled him. Peered down at him.

Then Traci rolled off the bed. She looked down at the glistening cock and balls. Steve stared once more at the girl's delicious body.

"Don't go anywhere," Traci smiled at him. "I'm having a friend over later. I might want to share you. I'm sure you won't mind being called upon simply for our enjoyment. Will you?"

12