Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan laughed and replied in a stage whisper, "Bitch needs eleven inches, I got no problem delivering."

"Oh, she gonna love it, bitch gonna love eleven black inches." Amos said polishing off the last piece of his steak, chewing on it noisily.

"Literally, my brother, literally gonna love it!" Duncan replied, lifting his glass in a salute to his friend.

When Erica got back to the table they called for the bill. As Amos pulled money from his wallet he asked casually where Erica was going to next.

"Oh, I guess back to where I'm staying, suppose I should wait for him even though it will be after lunch tomorrow before he shows." Erica said with a sigh.

"Well, if you are in need of company, maybe you want to come back with us. We are staying just a few minutes away at a motel. It's not much to look at but we got drinks there if you feel like a night cap?"

"Sure, I could use another stiff drink, maybe two stiff ones." Erica replied and began giggling at her own double entendre.

As they collected their things, Butterman raised his own hand looking to pay as well. Erica made a slight fuss sorting herself out, delaying their departure enough that Butterman could follow them if he wished. As they climbed into the white pickup, Erica was sure she could feel his eyes on her from the doorway of the restaurant but as they pulled out of the parking lot there was no sign of him.

At their motel, the units came semi-detached, all ground floor with parking in front of each unit. They had booked two adjoining units so that they wouldn't have to worry about anyone getting in the way. Amos checked that all the windows were closed and the thin curtains were in place. The curtains were grubby and ill fitting, small chinks on either side of the window would allow a person to peer into the room.

Once Amos had finished his checks Duncan called Arlene on her cell phone for an update on Butterman. He put it on speaker so that they could all hear.

"He left a couple of minutes after the three of you and I tailed him right back to his place. He didn't even attempt a drive by of the motel." Arlene told them in a despondent voice.

"So, what should we do?" It was erica that asked but she spoke for the three of them.

"Hold tight for the moment, I'll keep watching here for the next hour. Then we'll decide." Arlene answered.

The hour passed slowly. Amos and Duncan had brought a couple of backpacks into the room earlier. After the conversation with Arlene, the two men opened them up, retrieving a handgun each. Erica was familiar with shotguns having used one with her father but she didn't recognise the guns they carried.

"M1911 Colt." Amos said, letting it rest in his lap as he took a position on one of the chairs, facing towards the front of the room.

"I prefer the Beretta M9" came the reply from Duncan, "Course Amos here, he's about as old as that gun he's toting." Duncan eased himself into the second chair, angled to cover the small window at the rear of the room and the bathroom door.

Erica made herself comfortable on the bed. She guessed turning on the TV was a bad idea, no point distracting her protectors or masking the sounds of someone approaching. Amos fished out a worn looking pack of cards from his backpack and Erica began to set up a game of Solitaire.

The phone rang again, Amos putting it onto speaker once more.

"Sorry guys, think this might be a bust." came Arlene's voice.

"What happened? You okay Arli?" Duncan asked, moving to stand beside Amos.

"Fine guys, I'm good. I just saw Butterman at the front door, letting in his cat. He was wearing a robe or something, looked like he was getting ready for bed. I don't know, maybe he isn't the guy or maybe he just didn't bite at the bait."

"It's him." Erica interjected, "One hundred percent. I saw how he looked at me, it's definitely him."

"Either way looks like it's not happening tonight. I'm going to head back towards you. No point waiting here, if he notices the car, it might spook him. I don't think he'll show but I'll park up and do overwatch on the motel room for the night just to be safe. Sorry guys."

"Nothing to be sorry for." Amos said, "It was a good plan, just can't win them all. You need one of us to sit with you in the car, keep you company?"

"No, I'm good. You guys take some sleep in shifts, we'll talk about our next move in the morning."

Arlene cut off the call and the three figures in the room let out the low groans of disappointment and tension they had held back for Arlene's sake.

"Shit." Erica said, "I really thought he'd come."

She got up from the bed, scooping the cards up and putting them back in the packet before tossing it onto the mattress. Erica rubbed two fists into the small of her back, muscles knotted from tension.

"You guys want to sleep, watch tv, play poker?" Erica turned away, her hands behind her hips, arcing her back, her shoulders rolling back as she stretched herself.

"Know what I'd poke." Duncan mumbled under his breath to Amos, Erica heard him though the words weren't supposed to carry to her.

It had been nearly three weeks since she'd been with Randall and Andre. Their marathon sex session had wiped her out for a couple of days afterwards. From a person who had once seen sex as pedestrian, enjoyable but not the summit of life, Erica had found her attitude changing. A man wanting her now, it was no longer an annoyance to be borne, it was an invitation to indulge herself.

She turned towards Amos and Duncan, her lands left the small of her back, stretching up to the ceiling in a studied posture, the effect being her top rode high on her body offering a glimpse of her firm white breasts. Meanwhile her jeans slinked down a fraction, the top edge of the fabric covering her crotch peeking over the waistband. Both men were transfixed, oblivious or just uncaring that they were staring at her.

"If Butterman isn't going to show, I guess I should make some use of the bed, yeah?" Erica slowly drifted back towards the bed. She bent over, pulling back the bed spread, her round posterior overtly cocked towards Amos and Duncan. They looked at each other incredulously, not sure if this young woman was actually giving them a signal that she was interested in them.

Erica straightened back up, the corner of her mouth was twisted up in a smirk. Amos and Duncan's faces were pictures of confusion and if she hadn't been so horny at that moment she'd have broken out in peals of laughter. Their bewilderment was reasonable, both of them were close to twenty years older than her own father, each closer to her grandfather's age. So why not wonder if the twenty-four-year-old in the room with them was flirting with them or not. She decided to take away any doubts in their minds.

Gripping the hem of her top she pulled it up and over her head in a smooth motion.

"God damn." Duncan swore softly as he gazed at her tits, nipples puffing out as they hardened beneath the eyes of the two black men. Erica arched an eyebrow in response to his words. She eased her shoes off of her feet one by one, as stripteases went, it wasn't exactly raunchy but it wasn't bad either. Shoes gone, she turned side on to Amos and Duncan, it only required a single button to be opened and Erica was drawing her jeans down along her legs to the floor. As she bent over, bit by bit, her 34C breasts shifted to and fro.

Standing upright Erica regarded the men. Aside from the briefest of black thongs she was utterly bare. They still stood there as if turned to stone. Amos had his handgun held by only the loosest of grips. Erica walked to him, affecting a slight hip roll as she did. She freed the gun from his hand, repeating the process with Duncan.

Erica placed the guns on the bedside locker and then slipped onto the bed.

"Those aren't the weapons I'm interested in seeing. I want to see what else you guys can grip in your hands."

Duncan looked ready to pop, his eyes were wide, nostrils flared. If he started pawing at the ground with his foot Erica wouldn't have been surprised. Amos however was more reserved.

"This part of the plan? In case Butterman looks through the window?" It was as if Amos needed a legitimate reason, perhaps his loyalty and affection for Arlene was behind it or a deep-rooted professionalism from his time in the army was keeping him on mission.

"If that's what you want to think, fine by me" Erica said. "I'm just looking at a couple of old dogs, wondering if they want to teach me some new tricks." She rolled onto her side; the thin cord of the thong sunk into the crack of her pale rump. "Maybe those old dogs want to mount me, make me their bitch..."

That did it! The two men began tearing at their clothes, buttons actually popping free as they tore the garments off themselves.

Duncan reached her first, nude he still cut an impressive figure. For a man over sixty he had maintained his fitness, only the paunch and love handles spoke of his eating indulgences. A bit of heft around his waist didn't worry Erica, she was more interested in the heft hanging between his legs. Hanging was the wrong description, his cock was hard, eager and every bit as long as Randall's and Andre's had been. He stooped over her, dipping his face down to her own, his dyed goatee crinkling against her skin as he began kissing her. One of his hands began an exploration of her chest, pawing against her flesh before the large hand cupped one of her tits, fondling it.

Erica wrapped an arm around him, her hand splayed open against the back of his bald head, fingers pressing against him as she kissed him back ardently. She felt a fleeting touch against one of her shins, it signalled Amos's arrival. The bed shifted as extra weight went onto it, Amos settling at the foot of the bed, his hands groping at her legs, moving steadily upwards. She shivered as his strong fingers pulled her legs further apart, then running along the inside of her thighs as they continued their ascent up her body.

Duncan was a good kisser. He didn't try overwhelming her mouth with his tongue, jamming it inside then flailing it around. He used it sparingly and well, his lips were soft and while his beard scratched a little it didn't take much away from the experience. Erica felt her body loosening, muscles relaxing as she sank into the bliss of the sensations. Further down, she could feel Amos taking hold of her underwear. There was a slight tearing sound, the stitching in the thong proving no challenge to the strength in his hands. The sensation of the last scrap of clothing being removed from her body by force excited her further as Erica felt the narrow strip of fabric being dragged from her, sliding off her skin.

Amos had unlimited access to her pussy now and she felt him pressing his head between her legs, his mouth crushing into her. His tongue slid across her labia, brushing past to delve into her wetness. Over the smooching sounds and soft gasps of breath as she kissed Duncan, Erica could hear Amos's tongue lapping at her pussy. Duncan tore himself away from Erica's embrace, she moaned with disappointment and with the pleasure from Amos's ministrations. Duncan began using his mouth and tongue on her tits, showing that his oral skills went beyond kissing as he drew a nipple into his mouth, gnawing at it tenderly. She moaned again, hips beginning to move up and down as the pleasure increased. Duncan moved his hand, blindly as he continued suckling at Erica's firm white tits, until he pressed a thick black finger between her pouting lips. She fastened onto it, rolling her tongue around it, drawing it into her mouth as if it was a dick.

A second finger, this time Amos's, pushed inside her. Erica responded, instinctively grinding against it, using it to get herself off. A small orgasm snapped out, a whip crack of pleasure, as Amos curled his finger inside her, pressing it against a particularly sensitive set of nerve endings.

"Uhhhh, fuck. Uhhhh" she moaned, "Give me a cock, I need cock!"

The two men, almost simultaneously, pulled away from Erica's pale body. She was shivering with pent up need and anticipation. Amos crawled up along the bed, giving Erica her first real view of him naked. There was a hardness to his body that was missing from Duncan's. He had a swimmer's physique, a washboard flat stomach and wide shoulders supporting lean muscled arms. His cock was a good two inches shorter than Duncan's eleven-inch snake. It seemed even shorter than its nine inches for two reasons. The first was its girth, it looked half again as wide as his friends, almost like a room deodorant spray. The other reason was the copious bush of grey pubic hair that surrounded the base of it, the last inch of the cock disappearing into the forest.

"Reminds me of that German Captain's wife we double teamed when we were stationed in West Germany. You remember?" Erica heard Duncan ask Amos.

"I remember." Amos replied, then, looking at Erica he said, "And I remember what I told her, suck my black cock Fraulein."

He pushed his cock into her mouth, the spongy head slipping past her lips and onto her reddish pink tongue. He didn't push far inside and Erica lifted her head up from the mattress, nodding up and down the first few inches of his shaft. While she was occupied, Duncan climbed onto the bed as well. He hoisted her legs up, propping them up on either side of his collarbone. As he pushed his long black cock inside her primed pussy, Amos held her head steady so that he felt the reverberation on his cock as she whimpered at the feeling of a large cock shoving into her.

"Stick that tongue out for me, I want to see it." Amos ordered, extracting his cock from Erica's mouth. Obediently she stuck it out, mouth wide, her lips stretched as far as she could. Amos smacked his length against her open maw while Erica's body rocked gently from the slow deep fucking that Duncan was inflicting on her.

"Never would have known you were down for this kind of action. So, what is it? You loving the black cock or you all about the age difference, got a thing for an old man putting it to that sweet young body?" Amos pulled his cock away so she could answer him.

"It's, oooh-oh, it's both, I like both, uh, uh, yes, yes" Erica said, Amos might have paused but Duncan hadn't. He was working himself deeper into her pussy, a gradual creeping invasion as his hardness strained against the taut muscles lining her pussy, inexorably claiming possession of it. Amos reached into Erica's mouth, he pinched the tip of her tongue between thumb and forefinger, towing it out.

"I didn't say 'like', I said 'love'. I didn't tell you to put that tongue away either. You asked for a couple of old war dogs, then you got to deal with the consequences. Now, again. What are you loving?"

"Black cock, I'm loving black cock. Uh-uh, urrrgh. Loving getting fucked hard. Oh, shit Duncan, so deep, so deep. Love older guys too, love how they uh- uh, they treat me. Oh god, getting close, oh so good. Uh-huh, uh-huh, right there...urggh. Love... uh... older guys treat me, fuck me, dominate me... oh coming, I'm coming...arrrrgghhhh..."

Amos stuck his cock back in her mouth as Erica came, bucking her hips, forcing her body onto the black meat sword that was skewering her. As she calmed, he began to fuck her mouth, pushing his cock in at an angle so that it scored against the inside of her cheek, bulging it out.

They filled her from both ends like this, a tempo slowly building as their hard mature cocks zipped in and out of her.

That is until the shrill peal of a phone ringing cut into the atmosphere with a jarring crash. The two men went from wanton to wary in the blink of an eye. Amos pulled himself from Erica's mouth, spinning off the bed and padding quickly to his pants on the floor. As he was pulling the phone clear, Duncan had dismounted from between Erica's legs despite her low moan of disappointment. He picked up his gun, eyes swivelling to take in all the points of entry into the room. Amos hit the answer button, putting the phone to his ear as he did so.

"U-huh...yeah...yeah...okay...got it."

Amos looked over at Duncan and Erica as he switched the phone off, tossing it back onto the pile of clothing on the floor.

"Arlene said there is still no movement at the guy's house. She packed up, parked up across the street from us now. Gonna keep watch for the night." Amos said bringing them up to speed.

"Uh, brother. Why don't you go over to Arlene, make sure she's okay, gets a bathroom break or something? Give me a few minutes alone time with this young thing. You can play catch up when you get back." Duncan said to Amos but his eyes were on Erica's naked body, still sprawled on the bed.

"Sure, feel better checking up on Arli anyway." Amos said, reaching down to pull on his pants.

Erica stayed where she was, feeling her pounding heart rate slowly return to normal as the two men moved about the room. Duncan disappeared into the bathroom, the sound of him urinating filtering through the half-closed door. Amos had finished dressing; he stuffed his gun into the back of his waistband and gave Erica a cheery wink as he left the motel room.

Duncan re-emerged soon after, his bearded face split with a toothsome smile.

"Hop up of that bed, let me get a proper look at you." he said, eyes drinking in the view of Erica as she complied. He did a small circuit of her, Erica's natural cheeky humour surfacing as she pulled a slight pose, one hand on hip, the other raised to the ceiling.

"Love that bare pussy." he commented as he completed his walk. Erica had shaved the small strip of pubic hair she normally wore completely off a few days after she'd been with Randall and Andre. It had felt odd at first but of reflection she found she liked how she looked nude.

He proffered a hand towards her, a small bottle resting in it. Erica took it, it was a small bottle of baby oil, hotel sized. That in itself indicated what sort of clientele frequented the motel.

"How's about you oil those tits for me. I want to see them shine."

She squirted a palmful of the oil into her hand, tossing the plastic container onto the bed. Rubbing her hands together quickly to distribute the oil, Erica then began running her open hands down and under her 34C breasts. The baby oil spread in glistening arcs across her skin, a bead of it clinging to one erect nipple, the viscosity of it allowing it to hang there like a decorative piercing. Her body already gleamed with the freshness of youth and vitality and the coating of oil only accented that. Duncan watched enthralled, his eyes following the tracks of her hands as she completed smearing the oil over her tits, her palms running down her past her hips as she let her hands come to a rest by her sides.

"More." Duncan said in a voice made hoarse by lust, "On this." he concluded, waving his stiff black member towards her.

Dutifully, Erica added another small amount of the oil to her hands. She eased herself to her knees, steadying herself with one hand on his stiff cock. With the ease that comes with practice, and she'd had plenty of that these last months, she began applying a film of oil to his cock and balls with practised sweeps of her hands. Erica relished the warmth of his flesh, the contrast between the unyielding rigidity of his shaft with the slight spongy texture of the head of his cock. The contrast between the ebony colour of Duncan's turgid cock against the soft alabaster white of Erica's hands added to her excitement. All too soon she moved from simply applying the oil to actively jerking him off.

"Oh, oh no. Ease up girl." Duncan said, removing his cock from her clutches. "I've got plans for this load." He stretched over and picked up the small bottle of oil. Snapping open the lid he put a bit into the hand. "Get on all fours on the floor" he instructed, "let's put a shine on that sweet ass."