Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on girl, talk to me." Amos said, "What's my name bitch?"

Erica bent down, kissing him passionately as he gripped her hips, holding her in place for ten seconds while he battered at her with a show of speed and power. Erica was glad she kept her hand fastened onto his shoulders, anchoring herself against the ferocity of the spurt of intensity he subjected her too. She broke the kiss, gasping for air.

"Amos, oh fuck, oh fuck, Amos, uh, Black Daddy...oh yes, yes fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." she begged him, "I want to feel you filling up my sweet white pussy."

He arrested her movement, levering her off of him. Erica scrambled to comply, rolling clear of him on the ground before getting on to all fours in anticipation of him mounting her from behind.

Amos took his time positioning Erica as he wanted her, he pulled her hips higher with her shoulders sinking lower until the scent from the grass beneath her filled her nostrils. Longer strands of grass brushed and tickled her nipples as her breasts hovered over the undergrowth. Finally, he was satisfied and he pushed his oh so thick cock back inside of her, fucking her deep, her upturned ass clapping against his body as he powered forward. She screamed, sobbed and came, filling the woodland area with the sounds of her wanton passion, unnatural sounds that had the local fauna fleeing for cover.

Eventually he rolled her onto her side, still buried deep in her. His dark shaft moved in and out at a more sedate pace than before, Amos scooped up one of her tits in big hand, fingers brushing over the pert erect nipple as he fondled it.

"Fucking loving this bitch, you need all the cock you can get, don't you?"

"Uh, uh, uh, more, uggh, uh, faster, uh"

"You'd have been a sweet fucking treat back when I was serving. Fuck, me, Dunc and the rest of the squad, we'd have run a train on you like you wouldn't believe. Hell, got half a mind to arrange a reunion just to make that happen."

"Uh, uh, next, uh, uh-uhuh, next time." Erica panted in time to his womb probing thrusts.

"Yeah slut, you want that, you want a retired Army assault on that body? Showing you what a submissive little bitch you are. Using that body like it should be used?"

Erica couldn't answer as another climax gripped her. She rolled her head back in forth as she whimpered in pleasure but that seemed enough for Amos.

"Freak like you, you'd have brothas lined up round the block to stomp that pussy. Fucking you bare, making you a cum dump for all that good potent sperm. Breed you black, stretching out your holes, pumping them full of cum till you get sent home to Mom and Pops with a full belly."

She shuddered then; the images conjured by his crassness filling her mind as he filled her body.

"Urrrgghhh, your cock.... uh, uh, uh, in my pussy, want, Oh God, oh god, ohgodohgod, cum in my pussy, cum in me!"

Amos whipped his cock out, vacating her pussy with a squelching pop. He rolled her onto her back, her head cushioned by grass, legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked her with a charged intensity, clearly seeking a release as much as her. His gritted teeth flashed bone white as he stared down into her face, her own features gripped by a fervour of religious proportions as a thundering release loomed on the horizon, its culmination linked to the imminent release of his load inside her. As her pussy gripped on his bucking cock, Erica's vision blurred, the web of branches above her distorting into a series of weird, fantastical shapes and creatures as her mind unfocused through the pleasure overload.

Arlene was asleep by the time the two of them reunited with Duncan. Erica decided against staying any longer. Despite the awe-inspiring sex, the reality of how close Arlene had come to being killed had unnerved her and she wanted to get back to her home, to her parents, to somewhere she felt safe.

Episode 5: "No one can confidently say he will be living tomorrow"

Something about a phone call in the middle of the night unnerves people. Nobody has ever been called at 3am to be told they've won the lottery or that the love of their life is calling to propose marriage. Inconvenient times seem to go hand in hand with inconvenient or unwanted news.

When Erica's cell began its chirping ring, dawn was still a couple of hours away. Her hand slapped ineffectively against the top of her bedside table, blindly seeking the phone but only succeeding in tipping over a half-drunk glass of water. The tepid liquid splashing on her hand and forearm at least managed to wake her up enough to open her eyes and look for the phone.

She answered it blearily, not even checking the caller id.

"Hullo?" she said, yawning into the receiver.

"Erica?" She could hear Arlene ask. It'd been a week since they'd seen each other but only two days since they'd last spoken. The last conversation had been hard on Arlene, she'd still blamed herself for being spotted during the stakeout, self-recrimination didn't suit her and Erica had been pretty blunt about it. There was nothing to be gained in engaging in the blame game, they just needed to figure out what came next.

"Yeah, hey, wassup?"

"It's Amos." Arlene said, two words but Erica felt the bottom of her stomach drop out, a dread stealing over her. "He died today, I mean yesterday, I guess. Yesterday evening. Duncan just called."

"Wha-What happened?" Erica felt she knew the cause if not the exact details but needed to hear it anyway.

"Local police are saying it's a mugging gone wrong. He was shot point blank. Duncan arrived an hour later, he checked and the message, the graffiti, it was there on the wall near where he got killed. Freshly painted according to Duncan."

"But, but how did he find him, how did he know who Amos was?" Erica couldn't believe he'd managed to track down Amos so easily, she had actually run searches on Amos and Duncan herself, out of interest and neither of them had much of a digital footprint, certainly nothing like their addresses or anything.

"The room. The motel room. Fucker used me to draw you all out, got inside the motel room, probably checked your wallets and bags for your ID's. This is all my fault!" Arlene broke off in a stifled sob, Erica felt a gut wrench sob of her own coming on. Before she started to break down and cry Arlene said something else.

"Erica, that means he knows who you are. Where you are. You need to get out of there. Now. Tonight."