Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two minutes later, Duncan having only just pulled his spent cock from inside her a moment before, Erica was rewarded by a bestial growl from the older man beneath her. Amos clutched at her hips, holding her in place as he hammered once, twice, balls deep inside her then holding still himself as he shot his load into her womb.

"Uhhhhh goooodd, yes, yes, so good!" Erica wailed.

"Fuck, fuckin hot, fuckin cunt. White tight cunt!" Amos spat out between his gritted teeth as he felt the tension leave his body.

Erica slumped across his chest until a large black hand pulled her upright, Amos crushing his mouth against hers, his tongue delving inside.

A short while later, Duncan was dressed, sitting on the end of the half-destroyed bed as he pulled on his boots. Erica stood nearby, a snail trail of sperm running down her inner thigh, a second one smeared between her ass cheeks. Behind her stood Amos, his hand placed on the back of her neck, a physical manifestation of the proprietorship he felt towards the white woman.

Duncan glanced over at them, a grin on his face at his oldest friend's stance.

"You goin' again old man?" Duncan fired the barb good-naturedly to Amos.

"Hell yes. Gonna get her washing your weak ass cum off in the shower, then fill her up with some real potent stuff afterwards" came Amos's reply.

Duncan stood up, stamping each foot on the floor to settle his boots. "Well, I'm gonna go sit with Arlene for a spell, not right her out there on her own. 'Specially since nobody showing up tonight."

He left the couple in the room, crossing towards Arlene's parked car. The dark pool of shadows that covered the spot she'd parked in meant that Duncan was only a few feet away before he realised something was wrong. Duncan sped across the last yard, yanking the car door open.

Arlene slumped half out of the car, only her still fastened seat belt keeping her from tumbling out completely. Her face was a mask of blood and Duncan dropped to his knees beside her, a strong hand pushing her gently back against the seat.

"AMOS!" Duncan yelled loudly over his shoulder before turning back to inspect Arlene more closely. A small bubble of spit and blood formed at the corner of her mouth and he released a small sigh of relief that she was breathing. He felt for a pulse but his barely restrained panic made him clumsy in his efforts. In frustration he opted to rip his shirt free of his body, stretching over Arlene's body to grab at a water bottle. Wetting the fabric, he began to wipe her face clear of the blood to ascertain the extent of her wounds.

"Amos!" He yelled once more, his voice carrying out into the silent night. A light went on in the motel room at the far end from their own but there was no other sign of life.

Dapping gently, he cleared away a good deal of the blood. Her nose had been broken, the skin above one eye split and still weeping blood. The eye beneath it already puffing out, heralding the black bruising that would follow soon enough. Her lip had been split as well but not badly and it seemed no teeth had been knocked out. She had taken a beating but it did seem that no permanent damage had been inflicted.

Amos skidded to a stop beside him, a towel wrapped round his waist, skin dripping wet from the shower but his large handgun was held ready as he arrived at Duncan's side. Duncan could hear Erica approaching as well, he glanced behind to see the young woman, also bedecked solely in a towel scurrying across the car park to join them.

As the three of them attended to their injured friend, gently trying to rouse Arlene, a figure was briefly outlined in the light spilling from their rooms open door. The darkened form slipped inside the motel room unnoticed by anyone. Just over a minute later the same figure re-emerged cautiously, gaze taking in the backs of the three individuals clustered around the car. Only the bright white of the towels really stood out in the darkness. Satisfied that he hadn't been spotted, the interloper moved hurriedly from the scene, the night quickly swallowing him up.

Episode 4: 'Revenge is an act of passion, vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged, crimes are avenged.'

Once Arlene had come to, though she remained groggy, Duncan decided it was best to take her straight to the emergency room. The tough Deputy tried to wave him off as he transferred her to the passenger side of the car but he ignored her weak protests.

Amos and Erica returned to the motel room, quickly throwing their clothes on and packing up before following the others to the local hospital. Amos threw an extra hundred to the half-asleep clerk as he checked out, muttering a vague apology for any 'mess' in the room.

A tense hour passed before the nurse manning the station at the ER informed the three of them that Arlene would be fine. They were keeping her for an additional twelve hours to make sure there was no concussion but as Duncan had already established, the wounds she'd received were bloody but not life threatening. The nurse also said that they could visit with her but only for a few minutes.

Arlene looked a better with her wounds tended too but Erica still took in a sharp breath in shock at the sight of the redhead sitting propped up in a bed. Her face was a web of bruises and swelling, the cuts at her eye, lip and the bridge of her nose almost lost among the dark shades mottling her normally pale skin. Amos took the chair at her bedside, squeezing Arlene's hand. She squeezed back and that shared gesture seemed to comfort the big black man more than it did the patient in the bed.

"Who did it?" It was Duncan who voiced the question all three of them had been thinking.

"I don't know" Arlene replied with a slight shake of her head. The motion made her wince in pain so she remained still as she continued talking. "I heard a sound, rolled down my window to try to hear it better and then all I caught was a flash of movement before I got hit. First blow knocked me out but whoever it was either wanted to be sure or had a serious hate on for me because they kept on hitting even when I was out cold,"

"Butterman." Amos said with a growl, hovering above the chair as he half rose in a reflex action, ready to storm out and hunt the man down. Arlene kept her hand in Amos's, a slight pressure from her fingers enough to have him sink back down into his seat.

"We don't know it was him, we got no proof and if you go storming his home all that's going to happen is he gets away free as a bird and you end up in a jail cell. That's not revenge or justice, that's just stupid. And what did my Daddy teach you in the army and me at home?"

"We don't do stupid, we do right" chorused the two men, their answer raising a slight smile from Arlene. She looked even paler than she had before so Erica stood forward, placing a hand on Duncan's shoulder.

"It's been a long day, a longer night. Let's all get a few hours of sleep, make some decisions then." she said. Arlene nodded her head ever so slightly in thanks to Erica.

"You two try get some sleep in the waiting area. I figure I can rest easier right here looking over Arli" Amos said. Arlene didn't try to object, her eyelids fluttered closed as she finally succumbed to exhaustion and pain medication. Duncan and Erica headed out, Duncan promising to give Amos a break in a few hours' time.

Arlene was finally discharged and the four of them gathered around Arlene's car in the hospital car park to discuss their next move.

"All I am saying is that if, and it's still an if, it was Butterman then he knows what you look like Arlene and he had reason to be suspicious, enough to put a beating on you. You aren't safe here." Duncan said, repeating himself for the third time since they'd started talking.

"Yes, fine, I got it, thanks." she replied, "So that means any surveillance can't be done by me. Or any of us. For all we know he has eyes on us all now."

"Then, for now at least we got no business being here." Amos said, "I want you and Erica out of here, back home and safe."

The two women eyebrows raised at this. While they both appreciated the thought behind the words neither was keen on being 'protected'. Duncan spotted this sooner than his friend and he made a soothing gesture towards the two women before either could speak their mind to Amos.

"Well Arli, you are in no condition to drive so how about I drive you back in your car, Amos can take Erica in our truck."

"Okay" Erica agreed, "Lets just get going. It's probably my imagination but I'm getting creeped out by the idea of someone possibly spying on us right now. At least back home, you'll see him coming Arlene."

The older woman nodded brusquely in agreement and clambered into the passenger seat, Duncan taking his place behind the wheel. The car was already pulling out into traffic as Erica and Amos were still walking to the pickup truck.

"Where are we heading?" Erica glanced out of the side window trying to get her bearings. Admittedly she wasn't familiar with the area but it seemed that they were heading back by a completely different route than they'd travelled in by. Outside she could see stands of trees as they moved deeper into the rural countryside, away from towns by her reckoning.

"You'll see." Normally she'd be annoyed by an answer like that but she was still wrapped up in the fact that Butterman might have discovered Arlene was staking him out, so Erica decided to let it go.

Soon enough they pulled off the road beside a small wooded area. Without explanation Amos got out of the cab and began striding into the trees. Confused, Erica hopped out and followed him. They didn't walk far, not so deep into the trees that, glancing behind her, she could just make out the parked truck. Facing front, she saw that Amos had stopped walking and was looking at her. Hungrily.

He crowded her, his heavy frame shepherding her backwards until she felt herself pushing up against the trunk of a tree. His hands roamed freely, unchecked, across her body. Buttons popped and her shirt became partially undone, a hand reaching inside to fondle her breast. Another hand cupped her ass, stroking it through her skirt until enquiring fingers located the zip, pulling it down. Amos was kissing her throat, Erica tilted her head back her eyes closed, shivering as his soft lips explored her pale skin.

Erica's skirt slipped off, falling about her feet. She felt the hand on her ass slide inside the fabric of her panties, caressing her smooth behind. Amos had switched his attention to the other side of her neck and throat, nuzzling and kissing once again. Erica opened her eyes, rolling her head to the side, her eyes drinking in the forest around her as his mouth caressed her hungrily. She moaned softly as the hand inside her shirt mauled her breast. The intensity of his touches, his pawing, picking up in line with his ardour.

Amos stepped back for a moment; Erica found her own fingers fumbling at the still closed buttons on her shirt. He slapped her hands away, taking a grip on the thin white fabric he pulled the edges apart, the buttons ripping loose from their stitching, two of them falling to the floor of the forest at her feet. He yanked the ruined shirt off her body, dropping it contemptuously to the ground.

"Shit Amos, careful." she chided him.

"Bitch, just giving you what you need. Now you know what you need to do." he said.

Erica slowly descended till her bare knees settled on the spongy grass. His belt and button fly were no obstacle to her, she tackled and overcame them in a heartbeat, fingers trembling with desire and anticipation as she dragged the pants down past his knees.

Her hand stole past his cock, caressing the weighty ball sack behind it. Her head dipped down and a pink tongue flickered out, micro licks flitting about the head of the dick, the only sign of its passing was the small wet patches it left in its wake. His cock responded, rapidly hardening. As it grew in size and rigidity, Erica's fluttering licking style altered, her tongue now lapping along the surface of his cock while her deft fingers cradled and teased his nuts. As it rose, pointing at her face like a large calibre cannon, her lips parted into an 'O' and she took the first few inches into her warm and wet oral cavity.

He was uttering a low and continuous groan of satisfaction as Erica sucked greedily on his cock. Amos was so thick that giving him head was a real labour of love. Her hands blurred, head to base, on the large saliva lubricated cock filling her hands, filling her mouth.

"Gonna make you moan and scream my fucking name." he hissed. Amos pulled his cock from her mouth long enough to slap her face with its hefty bulk. Then his large hand was cupping the back of her head as without preamble he was once again pushing his fat black dick at her mouth. She took it willingly, slobbering over its length. Erica was excited, an energy surging through her. Like a child stuffing candy into its face, Erica mouthed and sucked on the hard cock in front of her. She would lick and suckle for a while, then struggle as she tried to deep throat it unexpectedly.

Erica opened her legs as she lapped at his hardness, her own hand stealing down and between her thighs, finger spearing upward and inside her.

"Uhhh yes, yes." She moaned as she savoured the cock with her tongue. Amos looked down, seeing her hand whipping in and out as she pleasured herself.

"Damn girl, looks like you creamin' already." he said.

Erica started humping herself against her own hand, one finger inside her, as Amos watched she added a second.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh." she panted, her mouth full of black cock.

"She fine, so fine, but slut is definitely a freak." Amos said, his voice tinged with awe, "Just gonna fuck your pretty little mouth for another minute." He withdrew his cock momentarily, his finger pulled on Erica's soft bottom lip, flicking it down. "You want that too doncha? Want that sweet mouth of yours fucked, want my big black cock hittin' that slut throat."

He didn't wait for Erica's reply, his hand lightly cupped her face and he began sliding his hard cock in and out, every second stroke almost gagging her with its depth. Drool leaked from her mouth, soaking his cock, droplets falling to splatter on the grass and leaves beneath them. She came, her probing, slashing fingers coaxed out her first orgasm and she gagged herself, lurching forward uncontrollably, body jerking with pleasure.

She withdrew her hand, sniffing and then licking at the two drenched fingers that she'd inserted inside herself. Amos drew her back to her feet, running a hand across her mouth and chin, smearing it clear of saliva. He then scooped her up, hands beneath her ass cheeks, lifting her up till her pussy was pressed against his stomach. Erica put her arms around his neck to steady herself, he held her one handed for a moment, lining his cock up with his free hand quickly before lowering her down slightly. Her own weight pushed Amos's cock inside her. He slowly dropped her down, a gradual process as her tight pussy spread reluctantly to allow his cock entry. Her fingering had prepared the way though, so she was soon taking over half a monster cock.

"You good?" he enquired, adjusting his grip to make her position more secure.

"Yeah, uh, good. That feels really good!" Erica replied and he immediately began bouncing her up and down on his cock, dropping her further till he had all but an inch inside her. Erica's hand curled about the back of his head, her fingers trailing across his neck, enjoying the slow fuck. He stepped things up without warning, moving his hips forward as he released her weight, that last inch slamming inside her. Then she was lifted back up and his hips drew back, then down and forward, up and back, down and forward. The cycle speeding up with each repetition.

"Fuck, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...urrgghh, uh, uh, yeah, that's it, fuck the shit out of me." Erica moaned, humping against him now.

"That's it baby." he said through gritted teeth, "Gonna make that ass shake and pussy speak."

He walked forward quickly, Erica let out a small yelp of pain as her back slapped against the tree trunk, the bark rough on her delicate skin. He braced her there, plunging in and out of her deeply, working her pussy hard to cope with the speed he was attacking it with. Erica sensed the imminent arrival of a second orgasm, her fingers tightened, nails digging into his shoulders and neck.

"Oh God, oh God, oh my god!" she panted, voice almost hysterical, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, uhhh, UHHH, UHHHHHHH, my God!"

"No use bitch, God aint helpin' you now, you done signed up to get fucked by the devil." he growled, fucking her through her orgasm.

As Amos continued to ride her against the wall, she clung onto him, her face pressed into the crook of his neck as she panted and gasped. He finally paused, face running with sweat and eased her up and off him. He was strong, no longer in his prime but strong. Still, he needed to take a break from the relentless pace and the strain of holding her up.

Erica was still backed up to the tree, her vision filled by his large black body standing in front of her. She ran a hand down each of his arms, revelling in the power of his flesh. She pulled on his right arm when her hand reached his wrist, pulling it forward to her pussy. Erica let out a small purr as he slid a finger inside her.

"I was right, you are a freak." he muttered.

"What about it? Want to go some more?" Amos asked, his finger picking up speed, heel of his hand slapping against her clit. Erica moaned, mouth hanging open, eyes unfocused for a moment as a spasm of pleasure rippled through her. "Such a slut." he said, slowing his hand down again.

"Yes, more! I'm gonna be such a good slut for you." she whimpered.

Amos eased himself onto the ground, lying on his back, his meaty pole standing upright like a miniature version of the tree behind her. He waggled his cock, a clear invitation for her to mount him. She plopped onto him, sliding onto his cock with a satisfied hiss before she started bucking up and down its length like a cowboy at a rodeo.

In her mind this was as hot as any porno she'd watched. There was a wide-eyed wanton look on her face as humped him, her breasts flopping up and down. All about her were the sounds and smells of nature. A gentle breeze flowing over her nakedness, the creak of branches and occasional birdcall the background to their fucking. She had an image of herself grinding and hopping against Amos, a young woman wantonly fucking a much older black man, his black torso lying on a blanket of green grass, her own pale skin a sharp contrast to the muted colours.

"Come on slut, make your black daddy proud!" he taunted her. Erica flashed him a quick grin, bending over him, her tongue then spooling out to lick at the perspiration running off of his chin. Amos, working to his own private cue, started a raunchy commentary as if he had an audience watching.

"Oh, she fine, but she a slut. She starts off in life acting all uptight and in control. Now look at her... just a cock hungry slut, fucking herself stoopid on a black man's dick. Look at that face, like a white angel, kinda face you got to see covered in black mans seed. Girl was born to ride the black meat, born to get herself filled up each and every night, she on the cusp now, almost ready to admit she needin' a breedin' and when that happen you know it gonna be a black bred situation."

At his words, she picked up the pace a little. "Yes, uh, uh, I want you to cum in me, uggghhh, do it, do it!" she said, looking right into his eyes as she spoke. Amos continued to talk, his maturity, natural confidence and charisma flourishing as he talked dirty to her.

"Oh yeah, she wants it, she wants it all. She takin' dick like a real champ. Bouncing that sweet ass." There was a real energy and hunger in his and Erica's frantic fucking, the rippling flesh of her tight ass as she fucked herself towards her third orgasm.