All Comments on 'Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 06'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OH BOY? WHERE'S ARLENE!

While we caught up young reporter Erica & friend (deputy) Arlene on the hunt for the elusive "Butterman" killer ex-convict on the loose, along with an informant security guard by way Arlene met previously in the last fact finding at the prison. on his old personal effects,

As Erica & Arlene employed more old contacts for hunting in the woods, introducing Sondra (Amos granddaughter) and Arlene's JP) and young men Trent & Lincoln, which suddenly evolved into a hot, steamy outback(bareback) interracial orgy.

Including Erica finding Sondra (had a boyfriend) she forgets to mention or not much to Erica's surprises, Which the unlikely team scoping out Butterman's old cabin in the woods with recent use and the sudden disappearance of bff Arlene on their coordinated positions at the supposed abandoned cabin. (As the group likely learns their not alone as they thought in the woods.?

We'll see how it turns out for Erica & Arlene also rest of the group at the cabin area in the midst of the missing Arlene in the woods by a mystery abductor(s).

TRACKING EVIL, A PODCAST CONTINUES

Catch Ya later

Continue on

Cheers!

.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonalmost 2 years ago
Best Consistent Multi-Part Series

Another great chapter! You're like the best author: outside of the erotic parts you tell a great immersive story. Trent's jealous fueled lust and angry like passion towards Arlene, and Trent's and Lincoln's rivalry and lust towards Sondra was very hot and a perfect touch to add. It shows characters humanity in a sexy way. It makes sense in sure Sondra is gorgeous any BBC would love a busty, thick, all around voluptuous women with full lips to seal the deal. This cliffhanger... you don't typically make us wait too long but we may want this next chapter pretty soon considering lol

Thumper311Thumper311almost 2 years ago

Another awesome chapter, looking forward to a few more hopefully with less time lapse. Totally agree with the other comments you have a gift for writing. On a personal request, hope the story doesn't end without Erica spending some quality time with Sondra and her Boo. Hope you can work that into your writing.

GelobGelobalmost 2 years ago

Always nice to see your uploads, keep up the good work!

P.S. Please do a spin off with Arlene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this series!!!!

AguniAgunialmost 2 years ago

I can't believe I saw the large group assembled, joked about an orgy, and then an orgy happened. Fucking, lol. Erica and Arlene should really talk about the weird path this investigation has taken them on sexually. A fucking rare sight though, a hung white dude? In a story about a white woman succumbing to big black dicks? This story's crazy.

I'm glad you did in fact address the fact that Erica getting dicked in that motel led to that stakeout turning out so badly. At least Arlene didn't get kidnapped while they were fucking again. That would've really annoyed me, the absurdity of having an orgy during a murder hunt not withstanding.

Can't wait til the next chapter!

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingover 1 year agoAuthor

As always thanks to all who posted comments or sent me direct feedback, it's much appreciated.

I do see the absurdity of an orgy during a murder hunt, likewise I acknowledge that the JP character might seem out of place to some.

For me, it's a pleasurable challenge to keep traction on the investigation aspect of the story as well as to come up with new scenarios, new settings each chapter for the sex side of the tale.

I am really glad that so many people have opted to follow me and to take the time to read my work. Can't tell you all how fulfilling it feels to see that my efforts and that of my editor are enjoyed.

I am almost done with the next chapter. It actually is as far as I had sketched out to date. I will be continuing the story beyond a seventh part, just need to work out the next parts beyond my rough outlines and I owe updates on a few other stories as well.

Again, thanks to all for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...