Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 13b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't deny it. It turned her on.

Randall ran a hand over her body, from her throat, down over her tits with a pause as he felt her fluttering excited heartbeat. Then he let his hand roam further south, letting it move in a slow small circle on her taut flat belly. Finally, his hand slipped between her legs so that he could feel the heat and wetness coming off of her excited pussy.

"Mmmhmm, slut is right, all hot 'n wet and just dying to get some black cock lovin', that's right innit Peach? Yeah, you a bitch in heat for sure. Surprised my old dog aint howlin' at the walls, smellin' you all ripe and ready for cock."

He fingered her, Erica's mouth opening and closing in pleasure, silent breathy gasps from her lungs as his touch increased the heat between her legs. Her eyes closed and in the darkness of her mind she recalled former lovers, all black, all of whom had helped in their own way to set her on this path.

"You remember what comes next, don't you bitch? Yeah, smart college girl like you don't forget. Now comes the part where the rich little white college girl gets to begging this old black man to fuck her. Fuck her hard, fuck her bare and fuck her often."

Erica did remember this, vividly. It was as much for her as it was for him. She knew that now. Over this last year she was learning more and more. What she liked, what she loathed, what turned her on and what she needed.

"Fuck me Black Daddy, fuck me with your big black cock. I need it, need you to fuck me so hard and deep. Want to feel your big cock inside me, bare, want to cum on your black cock when I feel it emptying in my white body. Want to be your little Peach tonight... yes... oh, oh, mmmh." She said it all, each syllable ringing clear with truth and honesty, her reward, his fingers stroking her clit and she begged him, a horny supplicant for black cock.

Randall pushed her onto the bed, standing at the foot of it, he raised one of her legs up and pushed his hardness deep inside. Erica reclined back, staring up at the soiled patchwork of mould and damp that patterned the ceiling. He was fucking her leisurely, pacing himself since he had all night to enjoy her body.

She felt herself responding, her pussy loosening to allow him in, tightening up then to keep him snug. He used a hand on her upper body, pushing on her belly palm down while his eleven inches dug its way deep into her. Using the same hand to fondle one of her tits so he could feel its heft shake in his grip when he picked up the pace, making her body shudder and ache in pleasure.

"Oh, oh fuck... fuck, yes, yes Black Daddy, so good," Erica moaned contentedly.

"Just getting' warmed up Peaches, just getting' warmed up," Randall huffed as he fucked her, two hands now exploring her perfect little body, stroking her ass as it teetered on the edge of the bed, tweaking her nipples so that her tits throbbed, grabbing them, squeezing the soft pliable globes until Erica was moaning like a base whore.

Erica's pussy was clenching on his cock like a vice now, the cock pushing in and out despite this obstacle. To her, it almost felt like the first time she had taken a cock, a big cock, her body unused to the sheer size. It felt fantastic.

"Look at you little peach, creaming all over your Black Daddy's dick," Randall said.

He pulled out, pushing his hairless crotch against hers, his long dick lying flat on her stomach. Erica could see now how far inside her he was getting when he was balls deep, she could also see the milky residue coating his dark cock, her pussy creaming as he fucked her.

Randall pushed back inside once again picking increasing the pace of his thrusts. Slamming her hard and fast for a minute, two minutes, Erica cumming with a screech ninety seconds in but the black cock kept hitting her, piercing the soft pink flesh of her pussy without deviation despite her orgasm. He came to a full stop, sweat dripping after the power fuck. Breathless, he pulled out for a minute, only pausing to drop Erica's hand onto her own crotch.

"P-Peach, play with yourself for a minute, Daddy aint getting' any younger here, he needs a time out."

Erica ran her fingers over her swollen lips, pushing two fingers inside and swirling them about. Curious, she removed them, looking in fascination at the slick creamy covering that her pussy had shed from Randall's cock slamming into it. The man himself seemed almost recovered, but Erica couldn't wait, pushing her hand back between her legs, masturbating as she looked at him.

He rejoined her soon after, sitting on the edge of the bed, Erica curling around his waist so that her head over hung his crotch. She bobbed up and down, like a Halloween trick or treater trying to take the apple. His bloated cock head felt good on her tongue, the unique flavour that was cock dipped in pussy tickled her tastebuds as good on her tongue as warm apple pie.

Erica sucked on him at the same leisurely pace he had begun with, savouring the moment along with the mix of tastes and textures. She had a hand still busy between her own legs keeping her fire burning, Randall aiding this by groping at Erica's firm little ass.

"Come sit on your Black Daddy's lap, sit there and tell me what you need," Randall said. Erica hopped off the bed eagerly, her busy little fingers had her on the verge of a second orgasm but there was nothing like a cock for tipping her over the edge.

She sat on his cock facing away from him, sinking slow and low, taking almost his entire length as she let her weight drop her down, gravity being a slut's best friend in this case. Randall took her arms, holding them behind her back in a loose grip so that she was robbed of her hands stabilizing ability. He flexed, his cock moving within her and prompting a low moan from Erica.

"What you need my Peach? What can your Black Daddy do for you?"

"Need to cum again Daddy," Erica moaned.

"That all you need little Peach?" Randall flexed his pelvis a few times, rapid, slow, rapid and Erica wobbled on his cock, so, so close to orgasm.

"Need to cum on your big black cock all night Daddy," Erica whimpered, inwardly pleading for him to hit her with another series of thrusts, she was just so damn close and the longer he took, the more intense the build-up became.

"You did that already, just a few minutes ago. Come on. You came all this way, drove your car to your Black Daddy's door. Begged to come inside his home. Tell me, what do you need Peach?"

"I- I need, uh, uh, please Daddy fuck me," Erica moaned but Randall remained stubbornly still. "Urrggh, I, I need, I need you to . . . to show me what it was like for Katherine... uhhh."

"Fair enough Peach, that I can do," Randall said, bucking now, releasing her hands so she could set them on his knees, drive her little tight bubble ass up and down, slamming her body frantically against him, galloping wildly over the edge of a climactic chasm... screaming blissfully all the way down as she toppled over.

Mid orgasm, Randall came inside her.

"Fuck, ahhh yeassss, fuck, yeah, fuck, uh, uh, fuck," he grunted, each 'fuck' signalling a wad of spunk spurting into Erica's womb.

<<0>>

An hour later, Erica and Randall had relocated to the living room. The seemingly perpetually horny black man now enjoying her body as he fucked her on the rickety sofa. The whines that came from Erica were echoed by the coon hound.

Somehow the old dog had gotten back into the house. She hadn't spotted Randall opening the door so either the hound had mastered turning the handle or he had leapt in through an open window. Either way, he lay in a corner of the room, watching the antics of his owner and the woman he was fucking.

Erica was on her back, her head against the arm at the end of the sofa. Randall had hold of her by her ankles, holding her legs wide open as he ploughed her.

"Fuck, uh, uh, uh, fuck me Black Daddy, uh, uh, uh, uh."

"That's my bitch," Randall said, "My bitch literally lovin' eleven inches of black cock."

Erica couldn't deny it, wouldn't deny it. Her pussy felt like it was in the fourth round of a fifteen round heavy weight boxing match. It had taken some punishment, but it was ready to go the distance. He pushed her knees back till they touched her chest, opening her up fully. His entire cock was slamming into her now, waves of pleasure rippling from the molten core of her crotch, the ripples synched with the ripples of her own flesh as his body impacted against her own.

He sat on the couch, pulling the young white woman into his lap, Randall's hands encompassing Erica's sexy little ass, gripping it tight and helping her to slam up and down on his cock as he groped and pulled on it.

"That's one peach of an ass you got there, Peaches. I could bounce a nickel off'n it, it's that fuckin' firm."

"Uh, uh, will you fuck my ass too Daddy?" Erica made the offer reflexively, finding herself wanting to please this dirty old black bastard.

"'Spect I will, in time."

Erica came again. She had genuinely lost count how many times he had brought her off during the last ninety minutes. As she shook with the orgasm, he spanked her ass hard enough that she moved faster to avoid the blows, the dominance of her Black Daddy working to extend and prolong her rapturous climax.

He twisted her again, sending her onto her side, spooning in behind her, Erica's breathless gasps as he worked himself in and out, sending the coon hound into a small panic, yipping barks competing with her own feral sounding noises as Randall took her to black cock school.

"Ah-ha, ah-ha, eeep, eeeep, eeeep, fuck me, uh, fuck me, uh, fuck me Daddy, uh, uh, uh, fuck me, faster, faster Daddy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Erica moaned, whimpered and begged.

Randall gripping her tits hard for leverage as he sped up, using her at this point. She felt like a meat puppet in that moment, his big hands holding her still so he could get better traction with his cock in her dripping little pussy.

Randall was gasping as well, his breath hot on her shoulder as he fucked her hard. It was instinct, need, animal like, primal. Stick the two of them in a cave, five thousand years in the past and fucking on the hide of a woolly mammoth and they'd have fit right in. Their bodies moving beyond fucking for pleasure, instead Erica and Randall's bodies were harmonizing, reverting to the base drive, copulation for insemination.

He squirted his thick black baby making batter inside her, Erica's body accepting it as gratefully as it drew in air for life. Drained from the intensity, they collapsed sweating and sticky against one another, locked at the waist while his cock remaining inside her. It softened enough that half of it eased from her body on its own accord before Randall or Erica had the energy to move for themselves. Once Erica showed a small flicker of life, her Black Daddy delivered a half-hearted swat to her bottom.

"Go get Daddy a beer now, good girl Peaches."

Erica rolled forward slightly so that her body slipped off of the low sofa. It seemed easier to push herself up off of the hard floor than it did to climb up from the marshmallow like sofa. She tottered and swayed as she made her way to the kitchen, unaware that the unsteady walk made her body move in a sexy and intriguing way, Randall actually raising his head to watch her move.

She heard the whine of the coon hound behind her. She was a bit nervous, especially of a dog that size but he didn't seem interested in her, he'd found some spilled food or something to lap at from the floor. It was only when she was walking back with the beer did Erica realize that the dog was licking up the cum and pussy juice that was dribbling from her pussy as she walked. She hurried back to Randall to hand him the beer.

Handing him his beer she heard her phone ring. Not wanting to worry her friends, especially as she was off on her own, Erica tottered into the bedroom to recover her phone from her shorts. It was Sondra calling her. She thumbed the 'answer' option and immediately had to pull the phone from her ear as her friend began yelling excitedly down the phone. For once, Erica decided to be selfish. She cut Sondra off mid explanation.

"I can't get back now. I'm busy. It's all good but, I'm busy. Sorry."

She hung up, feeling guilty for a moment but then she reasoned that her friends were probably better off taking down a serial killer without having to nursemaid her.

Forty minutes later and Erica had been returned to the bedroom. He had been fucking her upturned ass for ten minutes now as Erica lay face down on the bed.

Randall had worked all day and had put in close on three hours of fucking, it was no wonder he was tiring. Her ass was burning crimson from the spanking he'd been delivering, an open-handed slap to either her left or right cheek every fifth or sixth thrust. Again, the pain from the spanking had a purpose, taking the edge off of her pleasure, letting the orgasm build that much higher as eleven inches of black cock used her bowels as a fun fair.

Erica slid a hand between her legs, rubbing at her pussy, ever needful of another orgasm. As his cock descended again in a sphincter ripping hard thrust, she flicked her clit, rubbing a pussy dampened finger across it in circles as she added yet another stimulus to her already chemically washed-out brain. The orgasm was on the horizon when Randall came in her ass, her only warning a choking grunt as he nutted. She quickly began fingering herself, wanton in her greed, shameless in her honest lust.

"Cummming Daddy!" she moaned aloud as her fingers found the right cluster of nerves, hitting her peak as easily as snapping her fingers.

Randall was uncaring, he simply let himself fall to the side, his head finding a pillow. His strong black arms enfolded Erica, pulling her close in a sign of proprietorship and power rather than any kind of actual affection. Cock still embedded in his Peach's butthole; Erica's Black Daddy was snoring within a minute. It took her a while longer before tiredness carried her away, the electric feeling, life's possibilities and mysteries, the high that follows some intense orgasms, it kept her mind whirling a while longer before exhaustion kicked in and shut her down as well.

<<0>>

"Let's go Peaches, we're running late," the voice woke Erica.

"Wha- what?" she mumbled, turning over in the bed to find herself alone. Standing in the doorway was Randall's dog and Erica's sleep bemused brain at first leapt to the conclusion that the dog had spoken to her.

"What, what's happening?" She sat up, calling out the question louder.

Randall appeared in the doorway, dressed in his work gear. He ruffled the hound behind its ears so that its mouth dropped on in a doggy grin of happiness.

"Come on sleepy head. I'm gonna be late for work if we don't leave now. You got two minutes to shower."

Erica wasn't sure why she had to leave if he was going to work, maybe he didn't want to leave her here alone, a trust issue. Maybe it was because of the dog although he seemed friendly enough now that he'd grown used to her. Whatever the reason, it didn't matter. She had two minutes to shower, and she was encrusted in places with globs of dried sperm. Erica needed to get her ass in gear.

It was a quick scrub, the dried cum lifting off her skin easily. Erica couldn't wash her hair properly in the time, just giving it a quick rinse. One advantage of her new short hair, it would dry quickly.

Just over two minutes after she'd been rousted from the bed, Erica emerged from the bathroom. Her clothes, her spare ones, were in her car. She'd have to send Randall out to get her bag.

It turned out that he was ahead of her on that. He must have taken the keys from her shorts as she slept, fetching her bag and even choosing something for her to wear. He tossed the clothes at Erica, who caught them out of the air, performing a double take at what he had selected.

"Aint a fashion show, quick to get on and that's good enough," was his brief explanation.

Erica pulled on the clothes. Once again, she had fallen into the habit of just throwing whatever was clean into a bag for her trips, not paying attention to what she was packing. Randall had actually selected her gym gear for her to wear, black form fitting booty shorts and a matching form fitting sleeveless crop top. The material lent compression and support so given that he had neglected to select underwear for her, it probably wasn't the worst choice. The shorts were a pair she had bought for running, pockets in the legs allowing her to slip her phone into them. Her black sneakers, no socks as Randall hadn't picked any, went onto her feet and she was ready to go.

"You look like one of those ninja whatsits... all in black like that," Randall commented as he started up the truck, Erica had offered to follow him in her car but he just patted the passenger seat beside him as an answer.

"Well you picked them out," Erica protested, "I can go back and change."

"Nope, no time," Randall said pulling out onto the road. It was early morning and though it promised to be a nice day, Erica was feeling chilly in the clothes. Randall fiddled with the truck's heater, warm air soon blowing out.

"Where are we going anyway?" Erica asked, not overly keen on sitting around watching a road crew at work all day.

"Not 'we', 'you'. I'm taking you to see a friend before I head to work. You asked about Kristine, about being like her. Well, where we are going, she was always pesterin' me to bring her. 'Cept, it didn't work out."

"Because she died," Erica said.

"Nah, she wanted to go but, interest got to be mutual," Randall said, not really clarifying things but Erica was still a bit dopey despite the shower and so she just let it slide. He pulled out a couple of protein bars from the side compartment on the truck's door, passing them over to Erica along with a bottle of water that was in the drink's holder. Not the worst breakfast she'd ever been offered. As they drove, she chewed through both bars, finding herself hungrier than expected but understandably so given the energy she had burned through the night before.

It took over thirty minutes of driving, Erica watching as they moved deeper into rural North Carolina, hills dotting the landscape. Eventually they pulled off the main road, following a small track that after a half mile led them into a farmyard.

"Here we are, out you git," Randall said, not even bothering to turn the engine off.

"Hold on. I'm not just hopping out in the middle of nowhere, where the hell are we?"

Erica was standing firm on this. Her hopes for an investigative break through seemed to be at a dead-end regarding Randall. Instead, it had turned out to be more like a brief spate of rest and relaxation, something that none of her friends could begrudge her given what she had already done for the sake of tracking the evil they'd discovered. So, the idea of being abandoned by Randall, God knows how far from her car, it wasn't happening without some clarity.

"Aint the middle of nowhere. This is Big Saul's place. Farmer, I knew, back in the day, he was the one who kinda opened my eyes to the possibilities of women like Kristine even though he aint but a couple of years older than me. Anyway, you wanted to be like her, well this is what she wanted to become."

"She wanted to what? Work on a farm?"

"Ask Saul, he's expecting you, I texted him a picture of you while you were sleepin'. Like I said, the interest got to be mutual."

Erica got out, the morning had warmed up considerably so she could bear the fresh air of the countryside in her running gear. There was a sound of wheels crunching on loose grit and as she turned, she could see the rear of the truck as it sped back up the track towards the main road.