Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 13b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, her dad was such a good guy. She couldn't do it to him. Saul shifted, unintentional to the situation, just a minor twitch from standing still so long. His cock shifted in her and Erica ACHED for it!

"Dad, uh, I have to tell you something." Was she going to do this, maybe Saul was bluffing, some sort of sick game. No, he wasn't the type to play games, Randall yes, not Saul. She just knew it wasn't in him.

"Sure go ahead. Everything okay I hope?"

"Uh, shit, uh, this is hard Dad, really hard," Saul grinned at her gaffe, the unintentional choice of wording. His body trembled as he forced himself to remain quiet and Erica had to close her eyes once more. She couldn't do it to her dad. It was too cruel, no matter what pain she'd been through, she couldn't do this to him.

'Breathe, just breathe girl' she told herself.

Saul's cock vibrated in her pussy. Just the motion caused from his breathing was enough to tip her over the edge. No. No. She was strong. She knew right from wrong.

'Breathe, breathe, breed, breed... fuck, stupid sex brain' Erica railed at herself.

"Just say it, you're making me worried," her Dad's voice again.

"I'm with someone Dad." Was that enough? She looked at Saul, knew it wasn't. She looked at him, glorious, masculine, sexy, dominant and black, so very black, so black his skin was nearly dark blue.

"Well, that's great honey."

Saul's cock twitched, Erica's pussy twitched, her entire being twitched, ached and hungered... she needed to be fucked. As it had in New York, Erica seemed to suddenly become instinctual in order to survive. Her instinct now was to get this done as fast as possible, like ripping a plaster off of a cut. Fast was good, fast was as close to painless as this could possibly be. She spoke fast, her words running into one another. A blur of communication, blink and you miss it type message. Fast. But understandable.

"I'm with someone right now Dad, he's nice, really nice and he's black, nice and black. Dad, he's older than me, I mean he's older than you, did I say he's really black because he is and big, really big, soooo big. He's with me now and he's in me now and we're gonna have a baby together Dad so I guess you'll be Granddad then Dad and he's in me and we're making a baby and I love you, Dad." Erica's mind... it stopped, she had done it, cast the dice, crossed the Rubicon, burnt her bridges.

Saul hung up, shocked.

"Fuck, I mean... holy fuck girl! What the fuck? I didn't think you'd tell him... everything. Jesus. Talk about commitment."

Erica locked down the part of her brain that was running around screaming and shrieking in disbelief at what she had said. That was why people had therapists. Time enough for that when she was paying someone a hundred dollars an hour to make sense of her life. Back to here. Back to now.

Now it could begin. . .

Saul dropped the phone, his shock at her garbled confession had passed. He was all business now. The five inches of cock inside began to move, in and out, excruciatingly slowly, the big black man barely moving his hips as he pulled back till the tip of his cock was all that remained inside her, pushing back in till the watermark on his cock's shaft, the line of wetness from her moist pussy, reached her lips. A cycle completed, he began again, Erica whimpering and panting in need, Saul aware of her need but working her into a frenzy regardless.

"Acknowledgement," he said loudly, "leads to acceptance."

He completed another cycle of deliberate withdrawal and unhurried insertion.

"Acceptance," he spoke again, "leads to empowerment."

Once more his big black cock crept out of her only to ponderously plunge back inside.

"And empowerment, this leads to success," He reached out to touch her forehead and then her stomach that seemed to writhe beneath his hand as Erica's body struggled to move, to hump, to fuck.

"Hh... Nnnh, Ehhh... Hhhh," Erica huffed as he fed her the five hard inches over and over.

"You must acknowledge the truth of yourself," Saul said.

"I love, I love black cock," Erica moaned. It was true. She loved it now more than her first true love, journalism."

Saul pushed fast, five inches turning to six, his thrust coming powerfully and she mewled in pleasure, the straps all that prevented her from thrashing about.

"Now, you need to take on acceptance of that fact," he said, his face and tone calm. His cock was driving her crazy, she couldn't believe his discipline, his ability to stay focused amid the sensations they surely shared as his cock was chocked firmly by her tight pussy. Erica had to think though, think what answer he was looking for. Acceptance? Of what? The need for another reward, another inch, it focused her mind like nothing else could have. She had the answer.

"It's uh, it's not a choice. My body might be ruled by black cock but my... uhhhh, my life doesn't have to be. I can be a journalist, a friend, I can do that and still feed my urges."

The truth of it blew her mind. She had struggled with guilt, feelings of unprofessionalism, adding additional strain when she'd been under enough already. Professionalism? She had it to spare, she had kept to the mission, the story all this time, despite the dangers and the domination.

Saul fucked her fast, seven inches, over half of his long cock, slamming into her in a burst of power that seemed effortless on his part, mind-blowing on hers. She moaned, straining on the straps that bound her.

"You... you're making me cum, making me cum so hard..."

Saul slowed it down but gradually, not spoiling Erica's orgasm, rather he shaped it, directed it.

"And what does that empower you to do?" He asked, for the first time since he had turned off the phone, becoming still again.

This time Erica didn't have to think, didn't need the lure of his cock to guide her to her honest answer.

"To have a baby, to have your black baby," the saying of it was enough to bring joy to her face and Saul smiled to see it.

"You know, relaxed, you look even younger. It suits you. Acknowledgement, acceptance, empowerment. The trinity that leads to success. So, let's get you bred then, eh?" He reached out, pulling the straps free from her arms, her legs, Erica at once lifting herself against his still stationary cock. Now she could fuck him back.

She kept her legs back in the position she'd been bound, her pussy an offering to him, one he accepted. Saul was through with half measures, when he fucked her now, it was with all of his skill, strength and experience.

Erica felt him pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust, her body an empty receptacle, his cock the means to fill it. Slamming thrusts, powerful enough to cleave her resisting pussy in two, digging a channel that his meat filled in, pushing, shoving, wedging the sides of her small pussy to either side. It took him all of a minute before he had Erica stretched out enough to accommodate his entire cock, her vaginal muscles scaling themselves back to embrace his big black cock as it drove back and forth.

She let out an animalistic sound as his cock filled her, her body unable physically to take any more inside of her. Saul couldn't go deeper but he could go faster, his hips snapped back and forth, the old bed on which they fucked creaked alarmingly at the sexual maelstrom taking place on it.

Saul bellowed in extasy, his face alight now, the placid features twisted as he dipped into the elementary nature that exists in all men. Erica was a gasping, shuddering vision of ripe white flesh, her pussy pulsating against his cock. No man could have looked on her at that moment and not be moved to desire, the energy and eroticism that exuded from her, captured in every curve of her flesh, every gasp of breath. He slammed his cock home in her hard, gripping her hips as he ground the tip of his cock all the way inside.

Erica could feel the throb of his big cock inside her, it seemed to swell as it began to spurt its seed inside of her, a deluge of cum that flooded straight past her cervix, into her fertile womb. The knowledge of all that potent seed, already seeking a passage to her eggs...

Erica came, and it was profound in its explosiveness. An unrelenting climax that seemed to echo everything happening within her. Each pulse of his cock, a ripple of pleasure flowed through her, each spurting load of spunk from the tip of his cock, another jolt of electricity emanating from her core.

"Jesus... oh, oh Jesus!" Erica moaned loudly.

"You, okay? I got a bit carried away there at the end," Saul said, stroking the side of her face softly.

"I-I think you did it, I... oh God, I'm still fucking cumming. Jesus, I can't feel my legs. Uhhh, I think you did it. I think you knocked me up."

They rested for a few minutes, Erica content to remain on her back, as always, her agile mind rerunning events through it.

"How did you know?" She sat up and looked at Saul who was sitting on the end of the bed.

"Know what?"

"About, me, being confused about my... well my life I guess."

"No trick to it," Saul replied, "Blind man could see you were hurting inside. You got an air about you, it's special. You're someone people can relate to, trust, depend on. Whatever was, is, eating at you inside. It's polluting that air, fouling it. You just need to face it, solve it, move on from it."

"That simple?" Erica couldn't help but smile at him, a wise old farmer solving the problems of the world.

"Life's problems are often simple enough, it's people that make them complicated."

Erica chewed on that for a while, right or wrong, Saul had definitely helped. Once again, she was reminded of Amos, another man with all the answers.

"Erica?"

"Yes Saul?"

"Randall won't be here for a spell yet, don't think your clothes are going to be dry for a while either..."

She smiled, rolling to her knees before turning her back on him, dropping down onto all fours.

"I want you to take me this way, like in nature, on the farm. Boy pig getting it on with a girl pig," she giggled at her analogy.

"Boar mounting a sow," Saul corrected her climbing onto the bed behind her.

He fucked her with the same energy as he had before, driving in to Erica as if it was the last fuck he'd ever have. Even as she came, drooling and screaming on his hard as nails cock, Erica had a sudden flash of insight. Marvin, the prick, had mentioned the number of women calling on Saul had declined over the last years. Maybe the old man felt this was his last hurrah, the final time he would sire a child on someone. The kindness he had shown her, Erica felt it was a simple thing to reflect some of that back on him now.

"Uhhh, Saul, oh Saul, you're amazing!" she moaned. It was an easy thing to do. She didn't even have to lie, just vent some of what she was feeling verbally, let him know the effect he was having on her.

"Hnnh, so deep, can't believe you are fucking me so deep, uhh, I love your black cock in me," Erica panted, the slapping sound of his strong body meeting her soft flesh, regular as the ticking of a clock as Saul pounded her from behind. Erica's pussy contracted and relaxed, contracted and relaxed, massaging his black cock when it penetrated all the way. Her body had already drunk deep, a large wad of Saul's sperm inside her, but it still thirsted for more.

"Give me more... more... please more... more," black flesh slapping on white flesh, old black cock in young white pussy, spunk and pussy juice mixing into a creamy coating, leaking from Erica's body as Saul's cock churns it up. His hands, gnarled now with age but strong, so strong as they grip Erica's shoulders, pulling on them so that her body slams back against his thrusts.

She can feel drips of sweat, beading on his black skin, gathering volume as they slide along his powerful if aged body until they fall free, landing on her back in droplets, Saul's large frame crouched over her as he uses her for his pleasure.

"Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..., hhhuh, hhhuh, so big, you're so big," Erica chanted, another orgasm hitting her, her third since he'd begun fucking her doggy style.

"Close," Saul grunted.

"Do it, uhh cum in me, breed me, I want it, I want you to do it!" Erica gasped as his pounding took on a new level of ferocity. She wondered if she could have survived a session with this man in his prime. Savage, feral... it was the sort of raw fucking that she'd never forget. No multiple positions or props, just a hard body, a harder cock and a mission to impregnate her.

He came again, brutally clinging onto her as a second batch of his potent seed flooded her. He locked on, staying inside her, moving his cock in shallow thrusts so that he plugged the flow of sperm from escaping her.

Erica's body aided him, her pussy seeming to draw on his cock in waves of muscled walls, sucking the sperm heavy fluid deeper into herself. Still tied on, like two rutting animals, they collapsed onto the sex-stained sheets, locked in an embrace as his cock remained immersed in the pink flesh of her cunt.

When Randall arrived to collect her, Erica walked slowly out to his truck, Saul shadowing her. The stiff walk was from tired muscles and her tender pussy. Saul had managed a third load, Erica riding him to completion, and she could feel it seeping from her body, only the tightness of her gym shorts keeping it from leaking down her thighs.

Erica climbed into the passenger seat, closing the door. Saul leaned through the window, giving her a chaste kiss on the forehead.

"You look after yourself, okay? And don't be a stranger, you have my number now."

She nodded, patting the cell phone in her pocket. Saul then turned his gaze on Randall, something in it making the other man swallow nervously.

"You take her straight back, no fucking around. She gets a good night's sleep and you keep your hands off of her. Anything different from that and it's me you're answering to. We clear Randall?"

"Clear Saul, clear."

"Bye Saul," Erica called out as the truck pulled away. She closed her eyes. There were unread texts on her phone, missed calls. They were for tomorrow though. Tonight, she would sleep, tonight maybe she'd get to have a dream instead of a nightmare. Time enough for nightmares in the morning.