Tracking Evil: Bucharest Pt. 02

Story Info
Denisa continues to investigate Maria's death.
6.8k words
4.83
1.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Tracking Evil - Bucharest: Part 2

Note: While some characters in this tale appear in the series Tracking Evil: a Podcast. It isn't necessary to have read that in order to enjoy this story. This story is set a few months after the events in the final chapter of Tracking Evil: a Podcast.

Chapter One: "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience" - Julius Caesar

Denisa padded quickly behind the man holding her leash. She had to almost trot to keep up with his long strides as he moved quickly through the hallways that made up this upper level of the building. The noise from the nightclub remained muted, only her bare feet feeling the vibrations that worked their way through the floor beneath them giving her any indication that the music was still thumping out. The euphoria she had felt, sucking on his cock, dancing for him, had faded somewhat. Now an undercurrent of annoyance had crept in. There was a musky smell back here, the floors seemed clean enough but there was a definite odor that comes from unwashed bodies, sweat, dirt. She didn't say anything, but her nose crinkled in distaste as she followed the club manager.

They passed by a couple of rooms, bedrooms. The fleeting glances she got of their interiors suggested that they were used regularly and by men, if the mess from clothing and take away cartons were any indication. Through a door, into a small gymnasium, empty of life but packed with expensive equipment. They moved through, passing a door marked 'sauna' and still they kept going. 'Maybe nobody is here' Denisa wondered to herself.

Another large room, two pool tables, the balls racked and ready, cue's mounted on a wall beside them. Obviously, the same disregard to cost that she had seen in the club below was reflected here. This 'organization' that he had alluded to, if it was a criminal enterprise, it was well funded. Money meant successful, it being successful led to her having to assume they had plenty of manpower. That thought didn't improve her temper at all. The man tugging her forward kept going, Denisa could now hear sounds up ahead, evidently, he was taking her to their source.

They walked into a room filled with couches scattered about. In front of each couch was a large LCD TV. It made her think of those communal areas big companies set up for their employees to relax in, complete with games and entertainment packages for people who wanted to unwind during or after work. On her right, a soccer match was muted, the couch in front of the screen empty. However, there was life in this place. Two screens further in and she could see four figures. Set between a TV showing the same match, this time with sound, and a couch was a large rectangular shaped ottoman stool. Draped across it were two young women, both face-down, both naked. Seated on the couch before them were two black men. Neither had the same sharp dress code of the man holding her leash. Instead, they were wearing adidas tracksuits, one navy, one red. The black man in red was bent over the buttocks of one of the girls and as Denisa was led forward, she could hear him snorting loudly, inhaling a line of drugs from the naked flesh.

"Theo, Louis... you all that's here?" The shark eyed club manager hailed the two men in French, Denisa understanding them but feigning not to. Neither turned to face him, the man in navy intent on the game, the man in red focused on the drugs. Denisa at least was glad they'd stopped walking. The throbbing from her nipples had increased. Still not painful, it was a constant reminder that she needed to cum. The anklet bell was getting on her nerves as well, each silvery tinkle as she walked an audible reminder that she was seen now as a plaything. That didn't suit her temperament in the slightest.

"Theo!" The shout at the man watching the game grabbed his attention and he turned finally to answer.

"Yeah, we all done for the night. Boss told us to relax... what you got there eh?"

"This is a new house pet, a little bunny who likes to dance," the club manager answered, slipping back into Romanian as he did. Both men were looking at Denisa now, wolfish smiles on their faces.

"That right? Fresh meat!" Louis exclaimed; the remnants of cocaine smeared around his wide nostrils. Neither man had the fluidity of the club manager's Romanian, still she understood them well enough.

"Good timing because these two are done for the night," Theo said waving a hand at the still forms of the two women. Denisa looked at the naked girls. She couldn't gauge their ages as their faces were hidden but both wore the same little anklet that she did, a small bell attached. Other 'pets' apparently.

"Shit, what did you do?" This was in French, the manager gripping the hair of one girl to raise her head enough for him to look at her face.

"They're fine, just too much powder," Louis said smiling, rubbing at the powder on his own face. "That and the fucking and they are all done. No stamina. This one got stamina?" Again, the men spoke in French, excluding Denisa.

"I believe so. She thinks she's a tiger, I can see it in her eyes. Needs to be shown she's now a house pet, tame and meek," the manager said distractedly, checking the second girl, touching her neck as he searched for a pulse. Denisa tensed herself. She might have to do something soon if those girls were in danger. Then the man holding her leash gave a soft grunt of approval, straightening up and Denisa forced herself to relax.

"Alive, wasted, but alive. I need to get someone to clear them out of here," he said to Louis and Theo. He handed Theo the leash clipped to Denisa's collar.

"Take her somewhere, show her what's expected of her. I'll get this sorted."

"Gladly," Theo said, tugging on the leash so that Denisa stumbled forward. He spoke in Romanian then.

"Come on little bunny, let's take you somewhere so we can look at your rabbit hole." As Denisa followed him, Louis trailed her, giggling at his friend's remark.

"Playroom?" Louis asked.

"Uh-huh," Theo answered.

The next room was apparently the playroom and Denisa needed only a second's glance to realize exactly what 'play' happened here. The room was filled with BDSM contraptions and machines and the clamps pinching her nipples seemed the least of her concerns suddenly. Leather, black tinged metal and dark stained wood seemed to suck up the light in the room making it oppressive and daunting in appearance. Exactly as those who'd furnished it had intended no doubt.

"What's your name?" Theo had come to a stop abruptly as they reached the center of the room and he rounded now on Denisa. She knew what he wanted her to say but she wasn't feeling cooperative at that moment, even though it was probably the smart play. She shook her head, remaining tight lipped.

"What's the problem, don't like being called 'little bunny' is it?" Theo's giggling friend moved to stand in front of Denisa as well, sneering at her as he passed by.

"No, I don't. I signed up to be entertainment, but I never agreed to answering to that shit," she declared.

"You need an attitude adjustment, you got way too much mouth on you right now," Theo said, a finger reaching out to pluck at one of the chains connecting nipple clamp to collar, Denisa flinching at the tug.

At that moment, Louis began an urgent sounding conversation with his friend. Not quite a quarrel but certainly two men having a difference of opinion. It was in French but despite her good command of that language, she found it nearly impossible to follow, the men dropping out slang along with a more guttural pronunciation than she was used to. If Denisa had to guess, she thought it a safe bet that the two men came from an African country where French was the principal tongue rather than France itself. Her eyes tracked everything, ears open, mind focused. She needed to find an answer, even if only to end this charade. Argument finished, the men raised closed fists, bumping them off one another's before launching into a round of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Her nipples throbbed and Denisa rolled her eyes at it all.

Rock crushed scissors and Louis grinned in victory at Theo, turning the same congratulatory smile on Denisa.

"I get first go at the training," he said in his deplorable Romanian. Gathering up her leash, he led her towards something resembling a low flat table. The legs were no more than a foot long, the surface flat and bare, perhaps three feet long, the same in width. At the four corners of the 'table', some industrial looking metal pipework was bolted to the surface upright. Two pipes were perhaps eighteen inches long, a vice like square clamp at the top, the other two, perhaps eight inches in length, again with an identical clamp mounted on them.

Denisa was placed onto her back, head towards the longer pipes. The leash was unclipped by Louis as he whistled merrily, pottering around the square table. Theo meanwhile, climbed onto a padded bench, sitting cross legged as he watched his friend working.

Firstly, Denisa's right leg was bent back, knee towards her shoulders. Louis then fastened a clamp around her ankle so that the sole of her foot was raised to the ceiling. He repeated this on her left leg, checking both clamps were tight. Denisa kept in shape, supple from training with her father and years of playing water polo as a teenager, right here in this city. The position was awkward but hardly uncomfortable. Her arms were then pulled down to the smaller set of pipework. Each wrist restrained in a clamp, her arms resting in the crook of her bent knees.

Again, Denisa wasn't worried about the position beyond the fact that she was restrained, and her body exposed. Her options were nonexistent right now except to play this game of theirs to the end. To consider anything else was pure foolishness.

"Feel like saying your name yet?" Theo was the one asking. "Just say it, say 'My name is little bunny' and we'll let you go." Louis's head jerked around at this, obviously not wanting his game to finish so quickly. Denisa's stubbornness hadn't abated however so he wasn't to be disappointed yet.

"No," she replied simply, stiffly.

She heard a swishing sound, something cutting through the air at speed. Louis stood over her, a long thin cane of some supple wood in his fist. He slashed at the air again, reproducing the same swishing sound. Then he laid it gently on the soft soles of her feet.

"Say it," he ordered. Denisa remained silent, teeth clenched in anticipation of what was to come.

The cane came down in a fast blow to her right foot. It wasn't as hard as he could have hit her, not even close, but it still hurt like a motherfucker. The throbbing pain echoing on for a long time.

Again, the cane cut through the air. Harder this time as it slapped on her left sole. She managed not to cry out or even whimper, the restraints suffocated most of the involuntary jerking motion of her body. Still, she saw Louis smile viciously as she shifted under the blow.

'Motherfucking prick,' she thought.

"Say it," he repeated, a bite in his voice now. He was loving this, she could see the interesting bulge in the crotch of his tracksuit, saw that it swelled as he hit her with the cane. All she had to do was say those words and she was pretty sure he'd stop. She knew there were times to take a stand and times to go with the flow. Her friends back in the US, Sondra, Erica, Arlene... they'd all be urging her to give in, to draw a line in the sand another time. 'Pick your battles,' she could imagine Arlene advising her.

"No," Denisa replied, her clenched jaw biting off the word. In her mind she pictured her friends slapping their foreheads in disbelief at her mule like obstinacy.

Whack

Smack

Thwack

Wallop

Denisa took two more blows on each foot, whimpering on each strike, her tongue twisting on itself in her mouth as her teeth ground together, controlling her reaction to it. She was sure she'd be limping for a day or more, Louis, big and strong, holding nothing back on the final two blows. She was also wet, though she doubted he'd noticed. Denisa took the violence and pain as a challenge and that just made her even hornier than before.

"Fucking say it," he snapped. A mute headshake all he received, all that Denisa was capable of giving him. Louis raised his arm to deliver another punishing strike when a hand caught him by the wrist, stopping him.

"You already fucked up two bitches with your coke. You break this one as well and I'm gonna kick your ass," Theo declared in French. There was a brief staring contest between them before Louis dropped his eyes, his arm relaxing.

"Fine, your go," he responded. He then slouched over to the same bench Theo had been using as a seat, making himself comfortable for round two.

Theo worked on the clamps holding Denisa in position, fingers deft as he loosened the bolts. Louis's looks matched his tastes, flat, ugly, cruel. Theo on the other hand had an open, cheerful face. Good looking and even tempered, the kind of boy a girl would love to meet on a night out. Denisa took him to be the more dangerous of the two.

"She won't break on pain, at least not quickly and watching you hit someone bores the shit out of me," Theo continued the conversation with his friend in French. "My way is fun to watch and she at least won't end up in a hospital afterwards. Too many questions, too many doctors, nurses and do-gooders there. Need to be smart, careful."

"And you're always careful," Louis retorted, making it clear he dropped the 'smart' from his reply.

"Naturally," Theo said with a grin. He clipped the leash back on Denisa. "Can you stand?" he switched back to Romanian to ask her.

"Naturally," Denisa answered, enjoying the brief look of confusion in Theo's face to see his own word echoed back. Still, between the high they were on from drugs and sexual excitement, neither man seemed to catch on to her understanding their native language. Gingerly, Denisa got to her feet. It hurt but it wasn't as painful as she'd feared. That said, she walked slowly behind Theo. It wasn't far, a few steps but she still found her focus was on her beaten feet than on her surroundings.

"Wait," he said, Denisa shambling to a stop. Theo used his thumbs to drag her thin panties down, crouching down all the way so that he could pull them free of her legs. While down there, he wetted a thumb on his tongue, running the thick digit between the plump folds of her labia, Denisa's legs trembling at the touch. Standing again, he tossed the damp panties underhand to Louis who snatched them from the air, bringing them to his face and inhaling Denisa's fragrance.

"Sit here, take the weight off your feet," Theo said, Denisa struggling to understand between her horniness, her discomfort and his accent. The throbbing in her nipples had now spread to her entire tits, the small pert breasts alive with sensitivity, sending little motes of pleasure through her body as they shifted when she moved. Her feet throbbed as well, a different kind of sensitivity but still a sensation that flung more petrol on the fire building in her pussy. She plonked down onto some sort of leather pillow on a high narrow bench, swinging a leg over so that she sat astride it, her crotch and ass settling onto the firm bolster. Her petite height left her toes dangling above the floor but at least it took the weight off her soles.

Theo took her arms, Denisa still distracted but compliant, raising them up to fasten her wrists to manacles that hung from the ceiling. There was a long spreader bar between these manacles so Denisa's arms became raised into a cruciform like position. He stepped back, admiring her body. With her arms up, her tits were also raised, prominent. Her body was firm, taut from training and from studied intent in the gym. Lean and muscled, but not overly so, she looked gorgeous despite her surroundings. Theo waved a hand, dragging her attention back to him.

"I won't ask again. You know what you've got to say. Happy to wait till you're ready to admit it."

'Gonna be a long boring ass night for you then,' Denisa thought to herself.

Theo turned on his heel to join Louis who was still sniffing at her underwear. From a shelf near them, he'd picked up a remote control and this he now pointed at her.

Buzz

Startled, Denisa tried to dismount. The leather bolster was more than it had seemed. A ridge of silicon nodules ran along the crest of the bolster. Once Theo activated it, this sex machine set those rubber bumps to shifting and vibrating beneath her. They trembled, teased and massaged her labia and within, her spread legs opening her up to their reverberating intrusion.

Buzzz

He turned the speed up a notch and it sent waves of pleasure through her. She tried to lift herself clear but the restraints from which she hung made it difficult. Still, she raised herself up momentarily, only to sag forward on her descent, her clit pressing hard against the pulsating saddle.

"Uhhhh!" Denisa couldn't help herself, couldn't bottle the soft moan inside. The blowjob, the clamps, the collar, the beating and restraints... she had managed to stay on track despite it all. But now this. There was only so much a girl could be expected to take. She tried shifting her weight back to slide back on this device, but with her feet dangling above the floor, that entailed her whole weight bearing down on those ceaselessly moving uneven silicon nodes. Even moving a half inch was an effort, it felt like a thousand tiny fingers pressing, pushing, massaging her excessively responsive pussy.

"Whu-uhhhh," she groaned, giving up for a second, closing her eyes as she felt her dampness leaking from within. She was full of rage and desire. Twin flames burning in her, being restrained fed her anger, the pleasure she was being subjected to feeding her lust. Fight or fuck, fuck or fight. Either or... right now she didn't have a preference.

Buzzzz

Another adjustment, the speed picking up. Denisa's eyes opened wide as the massaging machine brought her to the brink and then over it.

"Shiiittttt uhhhhh, fuck, fuck," she moaned as her much needed orgasm smashed out. Hanging as she was, her whole body undulated and shook as the waves of her climax rolled out from her core all the way to her furthest extremities. Her feet kicked out to either side, the damned little bell, her pet symbol, making it's jangling little ring as she juddered uncontrollably.

Recovering, she looked at the two men watching her. Dark, dark thoughts swirled through her mind, images of hard fucking, sweat laced bodies colliding in erotic oscillations. Then it was blood, bones being broken, a shining blade slicing deep... her mind unable to separate carnality from brutality.

"Beer?" Theo asked Louis, receiving a nod of thanks. The good-looking young black man casually wandered away, returning soon after with two open bottles of beer. He passed one on to Louis, settling back to watch the show.

Buzzzzz

Another orgasm loomed. Like a tidal wave, Denisa could see it coming, knowing there was nothing that could be done to prevent its arrival, staring into the dark wall of water as it approached before it struck with apocalyptic fury.

"FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" she screamed as her body jerked on the bonds holding her, a fish struggling on a line.

"Nu voi ceda... I won't break," Denisa panted out, her face flushed red from the exertion.

12