Tracking Evil: Bucharest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So don't break then," Theo replied, acting as if it was on no importance at all.

Buzzzzzz

'How many fucking settings has this thing got?' Denisa thought. She rocked back and forth in place, trying to figure a way out, only managing to stimulate herself even more.

'Nu știu cât mai pot rezista... I don't' know how much I can take of this' she admitted privately to herself. She had been raised tough, her mother's care falling to her at a young age. Then came her tutelage from her father and the other hard men who worked for him in an unforgiving business. Even the lessons from Arlene, Erica and Sondra had matured and disciplined her mind if not her body. All that was being undone now by a machine.

It wasn't the orgasms. She welcomed the pleasure. It was the hollowness that accompanied them. She needed to be filled, need to climax with inches of hard flesh inside her. Everything else was a dull second. She needed to... she needed to do what they wanted.

"Sunt un mic iepuras. Numele meu este iepuras... I'm a little bunny. My name is little bunny," Denisa wailed mid orgasm.

Theo set his beer aside, picking up the remote, waggling it significantly.

"And I am?" The question came at her, fully loaded.

"Stăpâne... Master," Denisa gasped out loud, in her mind answering, 'you're the first to die.'

Chapter Two: "Abused patience turns to fury" Thomas Fuller

It was a matter of moments for Denisa to be free of both the manacles and the saddle on which she sat. Louis and Theo took an arm each, lifting her clear. Her legs buckled beneath her as they set her down, her muscles still in a state of spasm from the multiple orgasms that the contraption had inflicted on her. The two men steadied her, steering her back out of the playroom and into the room she had first encountered them in. Of the two unconscious doped up pets, there was no sign. The Sharklike club manager had been as good as his word, cleaning up the mess these two men had left behind.

They dumped her on the closest couch, Theo and Louis pulling their tracksuits off while Denisa made the most of the respite to pull herself together. The thirty seconds it took both men to strip down wasn't enough, she was still reeling from the levels of pleasure that had been inflicted on her, her mind a fog at that moment save for the notion of imminent cock.

Theo reached her first. Naked he had the hard lean build that she liked, muscles well defined, slender but powerful. A demon tattoo, intricate in design was prominent on the upper left-hand side of his chest. A laughing Satan, yellow eyed and frightening, crushing supplicants beneath his taloned feet. He plucked the two nipple clamps off of her, the release making her moan. Contemptuously he freed them from the chains before tossing them over his shoulder, reaching down to turn her onto her knees. Denisa gripped onto the back of the couch as he stood behind her, delivering a quick slap to each of her round ass cheeks.

"Nice little bunny, your Master is going to fuck you now, just like the rabbits do in the wild. You want that right?"

Denisa feared nothing, save her father's anger or disappointment, but the idea of another session on that relentless sex machine had her bobbing her head in agreement with Theo's words.

He stuck his cock in her, pushing it deep and fast as her pussy closed up around it, gripping it with velvet tightness. Theo adjusted himself, a half dozen 'feeler' lunges as he found the right angle for his comfort and to get deep into Denisa. Finally set, he began ramming hard. The long dark dick that she had been craving now tearing in and out of her body at a frantic pace. His hands on her slim hips prevented her from being thrown against the back of the couch as her own arms still felt like two wet strands of spaghetti, unable to match the force he was thrusting into her with.

Louis appeared before her, as naked as his friend. He too bore a demon tattoo above his heart, some sort of gang initiation no doubt. The imagery on his skin was of a laughing Lucifer pitchforking victims as they knelt pleading for mercy. His thick cock, a likeness for his own stocky build, homed in on Denisa's slack jawed face, passing into her mouth adroitly. He immediately set his hands on her head, thick brutish fingers gripping her silken black hair, holding it steady while he pumped his hardness between her lips.

"Guck, oooack, uhhck," Denisa gurgled as the men spit roasted her roughly, intent only on pleasing themselves, using her as a means to an end.

She didn't care. She had the black cocks she needed now. Less than a minute after Louis began face fucking her, Denisa burbled and gurgled on his cock as her pussy clamped down on Theo's long length, vaginal muscles convulsing in climax.

The two cocks didn't let up, their owners making sure she knew who was in charge, even as Denisa thrashed between the two men in full orgasm, the cocks kept up their assault on her. Theo put a foot up on the couch, angling to gain even more traction as he fucked her.

"Ah yeah," he grunted, "What's my fucking name eh? What do you call me little bunny?"

Denisa kept slurping on Louis's cock in an effort to avoid answering but Theo wasn't to be denied, he had a hand resting on the small of her back now, pushing down to arch her ass up even more, his free hand came down to cannon off her right ass cheek, the flesh reddening immediately.

"You want back on the machine? What's my name bunny?"

"Stăpâne... Master," Denisa moaned around the fat black cock in her mouth.

"That's right, you know it now, you learning to be a good house pet for your African masters," he grunted in pleasure.

From the other end, Louis pulled on Denisa's head, thrusting deep into her throat, holding her like that till she gagged and spluttered on his cock, only then releasing her.

"Yo... Master," Louis said sardonically in French, "my fucking turn."

"Fuck that," Theo replied.

"I'm not fucking joking, my fucking turn," Louis snarled angrily.

"Fuck...That," Theo replied again, "I might as well be fucking a jar of honey, this pussy is so sweet."

Louis grumbled in his guttural French and Denisa missed what he said but whatever it was, the pace of both cocks slowed down, stopping after a few more strokes. She whimpered on the cock still in her mouth. She needed more.

The two men pulled out of her, her pussy making burping noises, the suction breaking as it released his big cock reluctantly. Theo sat himself onto the couch, half sprawled atop it. His big cock wobbled as he made himself comfortable and he waved it towards Denisa's covetously gazing eyes.

"Come on, get what you need then" he spoke to her in Romanian.

Denisa pulled herself over to him, climbing into his lap, sinking onto his shaft without any preamble, just needing to feel it stretching her again. He lay back, an arm around her waist and she followed with him, her tits squashed against his body as he held her tight. Louis shuffled behind her and she knew what was to happen next. She welcomed it.

He spat on her ass, a thick wad of spittle that he greased her sphincter with so as to ease his entry, nothing to do with her comfort, just his own.

The fat cock was a tight squeeze, Denisa shrieking as it worked its way inside. Theo did nothing to aid her, continuing to move inside her, the movements making Louis's penetration all the more awkward. The two men were almost working against one another, each seeking dominance not only over her but over each other instead. They were getting it done though, Denisa gasping, slamming her forehead down hard against the bunched muscles of Theo's upper arm, as Louis not only dug his way into her narrow-channeled back warren, but also began to move it rapidly as well.

"Cumming," she moaned in Romanian. "So, so good, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

They did. Not because she begged them. They fucked her nonstop like this for a good fifteen minutes, no words spoken between them, only Denisa's occasional outbursts and gasping pants combatting the silence, an odd grunt or moan their only utterances.

Somewhere during those fifteen minutes, midway between one of oh so many orgasms, Denisa hated herself. She had allowed her overly active sex drive to completely derail her from what she had set out to do. It was one thing to indulge in fucking some scumbag she was collecting for bail jumping, a harmless fuck to celebrate her catching them. That was okay. But she was supposed to be hunting down her friend's killer, seeking vengeance, not seeking multiple orgasms while two black thugs double penetrated her. She needed to be better than this, if not for herself, for Maria. Then an orgasm washed over her and she found herself pushing back onto the two cocks pumping her holes, self-recrimination dissolving into a melting pot of extasy.

"Gonna cum in this bunny's pussy now," Theo said, the only warning Denisa would get before the black cock throbbed along its entire length, pushing white sperm into her while her pussy did its best to draw that seed further within her, her muscles milking him. As Theo grew still beneath her, Louis sped up, his thrusts making loud meaty smacking sounds as his thick thighs clapped against her ass cheeks. He gave no warning as he too ejaculated, instead his cock continued to saw in and out of her tight sphincter, fucking her ass till the last drop oozed from his tip into her anal passage.

They remained locked like that. Denisa couldn't have moved even if they weren't impaling her on their manhood's. She had lost count of the orgasms she'd had yanked from inside her, twelve? Twenty? More? The two black thugs seemed happy to take their ease, allowing their cocks to soften inside her at the snail's pace of melting ice cubes.

"Hot little whore, isn't she?" Louis grunted in French.

"Oui... yes," Theo agreed. "I might take responsibility for her club salary, make her my private pet."

"Makes up for losing out on that blonde bitch last week," Louis then commented, heaving himself up, off and out of Denisa. He stood upright, stretching.

"What one is that?" Theo followed Louis's lead, heaving Denisa to one side so he could get up from the couch. There was a drinks fridge close by and the two men wandered over to it to avail of some chilled bottles of water.

"That's right, you were on a run to Budapest last week. Not much to tell. Some gorgeous looking blonde, same age as this one. Anyway, she was in the club, some local guy, politician or something took a liking to her. Gaston had me spike her drink, get her out of the club and deliver her. Then the bosses got involved or something... I don't know. All I can tell you is it was a waste of good pussy delivering her to that fat sack of shit politician" Louis took a long drink from the bottle, emptying it in one long pull.

He was so intent on it that he didn't notice Denisa's presence until it was too late. His only warning, a small tingling sound from the bell on her anklet, then her heel came down in a targeted stomp on his right knee. Her blow was perfect, shattering the joint and sending the stocky black man to the floor in screams of agony.

Theo, shocked, tried to hit her. His haymaker punch sailing over her head as Denisa ducked beneath it and around him, leaping on him from behind. The thin chain that had attached a nipple clamp to her collar now looped around his neck and the petite Romanian hauled back on it with all her strength. Her knees pressed into his back as she threw her weight away from him. He flailed on the spot, arms windmilling as he first tried to reach her, then tried to work his fingers beneath the choking chain in an effort to free himself. He went back and forth between her and the chain, wasting away his last seconds on earth in one futile attempt after another. He gave a final rattling gasp, dropping first to his knees before slumping over to his side.

Denisa held on for another ten seconds, counting them off slowly in her head as she made sure he wasn't faking. He wasn't. Standing up she could see that the tiny links of the chain had torn into his throat, the skin and the flesh beneath it ragged and bloody. If she'd had a little more strength or a bit more leverage, Denisa might have decapitated him. 'Told you, first to fucking die' she thought looking down at the still body.

Louis was trying to crawl away, fear and pain making hot tears gush down his face. That's how it always seemed to be with bullies and those intent on causing others pain... they could dish it out but sucked when it came to dealing with it themselves. She picked up Louis's empty glass bottle, smashing it smoothly against the fridge. His eyes went wide as saucers at the sight of the jagged shard of glass in her hand.

"Tell me about this politician... unless of course you want me to cut your black balls off?" Denisa spoke to him in French, both to unsettle him further and because his mangling of her own tongue set her teeth to itching.

"I don't know anything, she was just some bitch, she was a nobody," he sobbed, looking about frantically in the hope of someone arriving, some salvation.

"She wasn't nobody. Her name was Maria, and she was my friend. Now... talk!"

Chapter Three: "If you injure your neighbor, better not do it by halves" George Bernard Shaw

The Club Manager, Gaston, was fixing himself a drink, idly scratching at his crotch as he considered reclaiming the new pet from those two idiots, he'd left her with. If they hadn't ruined her, he might take an hour out of his schedule, fuck her over his desk.

His office door swung open and he turned slowly, imperiously, to see who had dared to enter his domain without first knocking.

Denisa stood there. She looked more demonic than the tattoo's each member of the organization sported on their chests. Naked, blood splattered and with a broken pool cue in her hand... that made her look dangerous. It was the expression on her face though that made her appear demonic. She looked like she was on the brink of an orgasm, a lazy seductive smile of contentment that was at odds with the unhinged madness that seemed to swirl in her dark eyes. Shark eyed or not, Gaston the predator could recognize a more ferocious one. He was out of his league. Spurred by fear into motion, he dropped the glass he held, the alcohol splattering his shoes as the crystal shattered, his body starting to move towards the gun he kept concealed in his desk. Before the last bead of liquid had come to rest, Denisa was across the room, the makeshift wooden cudgel descending in a deadly stroke.

<0>

Denisa pulled her clothes back on, having recovered them from the manager's office. She'd used the wet wipes he had there to clean the worst of the blood from her. Presentable, she'd then gone through the hard drives attached to the security system, taking care to wipe all trace of her visit from the set up. For good measure she trashed the computer in his office in case he had any images of her stored there. Satisfied she'd made a good job of covering her tracks, Denisa headed off in search of a fire escape she could leave by.

<0>

The next morning, City Councilman Adam Bucur walked into the underground parking garage of his apartment block. His expensive shoes crunched on broken glass and, irritated that something like that could happen in his exclusive building, he looked around for the source.

The security camera that covered this side of the garage was broken; vandals most likely.

"Fucking kids. Fucking parents are worse, letting their brats out at night... destroying people's property," he cursed all parents and their offspring as he hurried to where his Mercedes was parked, fearful now that the same vandals had done something to his car.

It was fine, or it appeared to be. The driver's side was unmarked, and he stepped closer to the garage wall to skirt around his car to check the other side.

Someone materialized out of the shadows and Adam was pushed roughly onto the front of his car. Obese and out of shape, there wasn't a cigar, a fine meal or a bottle of wine that he would say no to. A life led in that manner meant that the city councilman had barely the fitness level needed to wipe his own outsized ass, never mind tackle an assailant.

"What do you want?" Panic thick in his voice.

Something pushed into the back of his neck. Not something. A gun. He'd never had a gun pressed against his clammy flesh before but it wasn't the sort of thing you were unsure about when it happened.

"What do you want?" Terror now replacing panic.

"The girl. What happened to the girl?" He couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman's voice, it was muffled, most likely beneath a mask. That was a good thing, He was sure he had heard somewhere that people who wore masks did so because they were intent on leaving witnesses. That meant he might not be killed. Honesty was probably the best policy then.

"I didn't hurt her," he answered frantically.

"The story... all of it" this time he heard a click; the gun being readied to fire.

"She-she was gorgeous, stunning. I only mentioned... I never thought... never believed. Then- then they came to my place..."

"They? Who?"

"A black man, red tracksuit...he-he carried her up to my apartment, she was asleep. He left her there."

"And as a servant of the people, you contacted the authorities immediately..." the voice had a bitter twist to it as it spoke.

"I-I, I didn't know what to do," Adam said, "Please believe me."

"I don't believe you. What happened next. Stall again fat man and you die."

"Umm, I-we, I had sex with her. In my bed. I took her clothes off and I had sex with her while she slept."

"She wasn't asleep, she was unconscious. Drugged!" the voice corrected him.

"Y-yes, that's what happened. And then, then I fell asleep."

"Your stalling, time to die you pig..."

"No-no wait, wait. I'll tell you. I woke up. She was beside me. She was dead. A needle in her arm. They took video, pictures. They told me that I worked for them from now on. It wasn't me though. She was asleep... I mean unconscious, when I fell asleep. I didn't give her drugs, or a needle. It wasn't me."

"Who took the pictures? I want names."

"Lukeba... I don't know his first name. He-he's the brains. Runs the organization. Big, big criminal gang. They've got groups all over Europe. Drugs, human trafficking, weapons... they launder it through property. That's why they want me, I'm to rezone areas so they can maximize on their investments."

"You said they. Lukeba is one. The other?"

"Malo... he called himself Malo. Big... big monster of a man. Looks like the devil. That's all I know, I swear. My phone, take my phone. I have their addresses in my phone. Code is 2983. Please... please, I'm a victim here too."

"Cu asta măcar sunt de acord... That at least I agree with," Denisa said as she pulled the trigger.

To be Continued

12