All Comments on 'Tracking Evil: Bucharest Pt. 02'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MikePaulWritesMikePaulWritesabout 1 month ago

Wow. Great story. Great character development. I can't wait for the continuation. You write flawlessly. But my teeth were clenched throughout. I hope you write fast.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 1 month agoAuthor

@MikePaulWrites Apologies for the strain on your teeth lol

Never fear, part 3 is out tomorrow and the conclusion, part 4, is out the day after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Denisa gets stuff and proves why she's he father daughter. As Denisa is force upon herself akin to the term " Beautiful but deadly, but she's still getting life experience on the way and not falling behind in ruthlessness as the rest of squad.

Looks like Denisa isn't done yet as she finds another unlikely lead to her friend's death. As Denisa finds another criminal organization to deal with at the moment as the senator gives up more information the trafficking organization crime syndicate.

Continue on

'Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...