Tracking Evil: Bucharest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A door at one end of the room opened and Denisa had her question answered for her. The man who strode into the room could only be Malo, the description the terrified City Councillor had given her, 'big monster of a man, looks like the devil'... it couldn't be anyone else.

To start with, the behemoth that had entered was indeed monstrous in size. Seven feet and a couple of inches more in height, he had to weigh well over three hundred pounds and all of it looked to be muscle. She could tell it was muscle because he was shirtless and barefoot, just wearing loose white cotton trousers. He had tattoo's all over his upper body and arms, all in black ink save one. On his left breast he had a tattoo depicting a leather winged red angel, Lucifer clearly, and beneath him a pit around which blue tinted figures... souls perhaps... were toppling into it with anguished expressions. He was in his late forties, possibly even his early fifties and that just made his physique all the more impressive, cloaking power and might with age and experience.

The man's head was shaved clean but he sported a long goatee beard flexed with grey hairs, the effect indeed making him seem devil-like. Even if she hadn't had a physical description to go off, the deferential looks he got from the men waiting in this room would have told her all she needed to know. He was the boss and he ruled through fear.

Malo stalked into the centre of the room, gracing one or two of his underlings with brief nods. Once he was in the epicentre of the gathering, he paused, ensuring that every eye there was on him.

"Lukeba is dead!" He turned slowly on the spot, meeting every man's gaze until each dropped before his own unflinching stare. Denisa didn't know if the other women could understand French so she composed her face to ensure nobody realised she could.

"He is dead and our enemies think we are weak now. Tomorrow... tomorrow they will think differently. We will hit every rival dealer and pimp in this city. They will learn that if they strike at us, the Enfer Organisation, then we will crush them in return!"

His men roared their approval, lifting drinks high. It wasn't just an act, she could see they were willing, eager, to go on some violent spree the next day. From the look of them, at least half were drunk, the other half being high on one drug or another.

"That is how we deal with our enemies!" Malo then turned to face the women, Denisa among them. "As for our friends, our allies in this place. We asked them for help, we said 'who hit our club, who killed our friends' and did they help us? Did they give us a name? No!"

Around her, Denisa could sense the women shuffling in discomfort. They might not have understood the words but they knew who they were being directed against.

"No, no help was provided. Because they think we are weak as well. But we don't crush our friends, we just show them the error in their thinking, through our strength. That Is why all these women are here tonight. Do you see them my friends? Aren't they beautiful?"

Again, his men roared in approval, Malo enjoying his role as ringmaster to this freak show.

"Each woman here is the sister, daughter or wife of one of our so-called friends. Here tonight because I, Malo, have ordered it! Tonight, tonight we will show these women our strength, send them back filled with the gifts of our generosity. Then when they see their brothers, fathers and husbands, they can tell them that it is so much better to be friends with the Enfer, that you do not disrespect us."

'Shit' Denisa thought. She saw as plain as day where this was going, how exactly their 'strength' was going to be demonstrated to the women. She looked towards the double doors she had entered by, they were closed, no exit to be had there.

"Come here, come here pretty one" Malo crooned in Romanian. He stepped forward, his hand reaching out for one of the women. He drew her forward, to join him in the middle of the room. She looked in be in her mid-thirties, clearly middle eastern in origin, the Hijab and Abaya that she wore indicating she was a Muslim.

"This is Naya," Malo said, switching back to French. "Her husband emigrated here ten years ago, he has a good business, a haulage company with many trucks on the road, crossing borders all through Europe and beyond. He is a very valuable friend, one that I do not wish to lose. So, I will personally show his lovely wife our strength. We will all show these women, yes?"

"Yes!" The answer was roared back, Malo lifting his arm, and Naya's, high as he drank in the approval.

"Shit, fuck... shit-fuck," Denisa muttered.

Chapter Three: "Death is the only water to wash away this dirt" Euripides

Denisa watched as Malo made a mockery of the married Arabic woman Naya. He twirled her about, spinning her so that her abaya billowed and fluttered around her legs. She was a tall woman, maybe five feet nine inches and seemed willowy beneath her formal dress. Her face remained impassive, aloof, as Malo's thugs hooted and jeered at her. Denisa's fists clenched hard enough to make her knuckles pop, the other women around her cringing at the sight, most likely glad in their secret hearts that it was Naya and not them that was the centre of attention.

Finally, growing bored of this particular game, Malo arrested her spin, only his constant grasp on her hand preventing Naya from swaying or collapsing, dizzy from her twirling torment. While he had her light headed and in no position to resist, the huge man seized her garment at the neck line and began to pull it apart. Denisa indulged herself for a moment, looking at the powerful muscles of his upper body tensing and bulging. Then the tearing of cloth sounded loudly in the room, Naya's abaya coming apart, the seams stretching and ripping. He didn't need to pull it from her, the damage he had done was enough so that when he released the fabric it fell from around the woman's shoulders and down to the floor.

Her dusky skin was revealed in all its glory, Naya, reduced to her hijab and a plain white matching bra and panties. As Denisa had surmised, she was quite slender, long legs, a flat stomach and a full chest that appeared to be 32D in size. She hadn't the toned build of Denisa, just a natural inclination to slenderness and a body kept tight through good living.

Malo pushed the bewildered woman to her knees before him, keeping a hand on her shoulder as he did so.

"All of you, on your fucking knees," he roared out in Romanian, the women about Denisa sinking to the floor. Denisa hesitated but drawing attention to herself was certainly not the best decision, so slowly she followed suit.

"You have children with your husband, haven't you?" Malo tilted Naya's chin back so that she was forced to look up at him.

"Yes, two," Naya answered. Denisa couldn't place her accent and in fairness, most of her mental strength was going towards restraining her urge to kill someone at the moment.

"And for their sake, and your husband's life you are here tonight. Correct?" This time Naya didn't answer but the pain on her face spoke volumes.

"Remember that, all of you," Malo called out to the other women, "Remember why you are here and who's prospect of remaining alive and well rest on your participation tonight."

The huge man turned back to Naya and the smile he bestowed on her made his face even more sinister looking than before.

"Let's see about giving you child number three then," he said. He pulled down the front of his loose-fitting cotton pants, pulling out his cock to let it sway in front of the woman's sallow hued face.

His cock was in proportion to the rest of him. Which is to say it looked like a monstrous python, uncurling as he let it hang and sway out of his pants. Over a foot long and as it hardened it grew longer and thicker still. Even at a distance, Denisa had to remind herself of the man who's cock it was, as she felt herself become almost entranced by the sight of it.

"Suck it," Malo said to the kneeling Naya, "Suck it like you love it, unless you want your children crying for their dead father tomorrow?"

Naya grimaced but like every other woman here, what choice had she really? Denisa watched as she reached up to take the huge black cock in her hand, the end of her hijab trailing down as she leaned her face forward to begin sucking it to full hardness.

Denisa snarled, an involuntary response. The instinctual part of her mind, the one that dealt with important matters like, fuck or fight, kicking in. She could almost hear the animal side of her nature growling out 'mine... that's my fucking cock bitch.' She put a lid on her emotions, her needs, they weren't going to help her bring justice to Maria or get her own shapely ass out of this predicament.

"Go on," Malo called out in French to his men, "Those bellies won't get filled on their own." In response the men scattered about the room began making their way to where the women were gathered together. Now that Denisa needed a distraction from looking at Malo's giant cock swelling, Naya struggling to fit it in her mouth, she looked around her at the other women. Apparently, Naya was the only foreign national in the group, all the others appeared to be Romanian. Blondes, brunettes, some short some tall, some slim, some shapely and others full bodied. Ten women not counting herself or Naya, ranging from eighteen at the youngest to perhaps forty at the oldest. The only thing they shared were wide eyed looks as the black criminals descended on them.

One guy made straight for Denisa, pulling his tracksuit top off as he strode in her direction. One of the oldest men there, certainly over forty. His head was shaved clean, dark stubble shadowing his jawline. Scars decorated his upper body, speaking volumes to her experienced eye. Knife slashes, puncture marks, even a couple of bullet wounds on one shoulder. He also had a demon tattoo on his chest, this one a crude depiction of a laughing devil fucking a fat woman. His musculature had a wiry strength that Denisa recognised and respected. The way he moved towards her, it had a fluid grace that reminded her of martial artists, a trained body capable of explosive power.

He seized her by the upper arm, pulling her roughly towards him. Strong fingers made short work of her cropped Cami; the expensive top pulled over her head without care. He gave a grunt of approval as he noted her lack of a bra, Denisa's nipples already swelling to hard bumps as her body overrode her brain's objections. The guy pushed her ahead of him, steering Denisa to a vacant chaise longue. He dropped into it, sitting at one end, pushing his tracksuit bottoms down to his knees as he made himself comfortable. She knew what he wanted and if she was going to be honest with herself, she hadn't any real objection in giving it to him.

She lowered herself along the length of the chaise longue, cradling her head finally against the etched abs that ran down his stomach. Her cheek resting on his coal black skin, Denisa opened her mouth, the first few inches of his cock plopping inside. She began sucking on it while her hand reached around to cradle and fondle the heavy nutsack that sat on the edge of the seat. From this position and pose, she could watch as Malo dealt with Naya.

"Mmmph, mmmph," Denisa slurped, the man resting his hand on the back of her head, working an extra inch into her mouth as she slobbered and sucked on the hard black cock.

Malo had removed Naya's underwear at some point, the Arabic woman sitting back on her heels, her sensible flat shoes still on her feet, a plain black hijab still wrapped around her head. She'd sucked his cock to its full hardness, a towering length of dark unholy flesh that almost seemed too big to stand up under its own weight. From Denisa's perspective, she could imagine a glint of pride in the other woman's eye for her accomplishment, regardless of how distasteful she might have found it.

Malo then pulled her forward, yanking at her via her head covering so that the woman fell from her kneeling position and onto all fours. He knelt behind her. Despite her own tall frame of five foot nine, she looked small against his impressive bulk. The huge cock was driven into the dusky skinned mother's cunt in a brutal thrust that rocked her forward, Malo's long reach allowing him to seize Naya by the shoulders, pulling her back onto his impaling rod.

"Mmmphh nnnrrgh," Denisa moaned in uncharacteristic jealousy as the savage fucking unfolded before her eyes. Naya's mouth open, a feline like whine dripping from her tongue with every deep ponderous lunge into her.

A second man clambered onto the chaise longue behind Denisa. It seemed that more men had arrived, the black members of the Enfer organisation now outnumbering the women available. 'Enfer' was French for hell, and Denisa believed that this was what the other women were now in.

She felt the bumbling fingers at her waist, unbuttoning her pants before they were drawn down her legs, her panties along with them. Her boots stayed on, otherwise though, Denisa now naked as her mouth was occupied with one cock, her eyes drinking in the sight of a second one, a third black cock now setting itself up to enter her body proper.

The guy whose cock she was sucking turned slightly, Denisa climbing onto all fours now, one hand holding the root of his cock while continuing to slaver on its length. She hadn't seen the man behind her yet, but she knew he was about to enter her.

Her pussy was self-lubricating in expectation so that when his cock did begin to slide slowly into her tightness, it found itself sinking into a wet, warm velvet tight place.

"Oh yes, that's a good girl," she heard the man behind her say. Denisa took her mouth off the cock long enough to glance over her shoulder. The man mounting her was the guard who had shown her into the room. The flat of his hands played across her ass cheeks, rolling over her full rear as if buffing them smooth.

"I want to make this perfect ass dance," she heard him mutter to himself in French. Then he started the music, driving in and out of her fast, increasing the depth of his jabbing strikes every other thrust. He sank deeper and deeper into her, the firm flesh of Denisa's ass indeed dancing for him as he fucked her hard from behind.

She'd lost sight of Malo. Denisa tried to convince herself that she was tracking him in order to kill him. That was true but right now, in her heightened sexual state, it wasn't the main reason she tracked him.

"Uhhh, uh, nyuck, mmmph, uh, uh," Denisa moaned, her mouth making wet sounds as her salivary glands flooded from the taste of black meat in her mouth, her pussy similarly flooding from the injection of cock inside her.

<<0>>

Across from Denisa, Naya was suffering from Malo's attentions. Despite having given birth twice in her life, the thirty-six-year-old felt stretched out as never before. The vicious gangster was fucking her hard now, one massive meaty hand clutching at the back of her hijab, powerful fingers pulling the fabric of her head covering and her hair beneath. If the size of his cock slamming into her hadn't been eye watering enough, the strident pulling of her hair had her on the verge of weeping. Throughout it though he had continued to verbally abuse her.

"Dirty fucking slut."

"Fill you up. Leave you with a black baby sucking those nipples in nine months' time."

"Your husband is to blame for this. Never even argued when I demanded you."

"Slutty Muslim cunt loving a real man fucking it."

All of this and so much more, the man as intent on breaking her mind as much as her body. She hated him as she had hated no other in her life. She hated her husband for this as well. He hadn't even offered her a chance to volunteer to save his life, simply expecting her compliance. But her hatred for her husband was mixed with disillusionment at his weakness.

What she felt for Malo was pure hatred. All the stronger because of how close he was bringing her to orgasm. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction though. He could fuck her but it would be without her consent or compliance. What she did, she did for her children, for their lives and futures. Her body might be Malo's plaything but she'd give him nothing else, not one thi-

"No, nononononoo... I'm cumming!" she wailed in Arabic. Malo didn't need to understand the words, her trembling body and the way her pussy shivered along the length of his shaft was more than enough.

"Told you. You just been waiting for a real man's cock in you," he gloated, fucking her even harder.

<<0>>

Two sisters, their father a low-level official in the mayor's office, were side by side on a low chaise longue. Neither had hit their twentieth birthday. Sweet and innocent blonde girls, the youngest having just started in college that year. Their only crime was that their father was all to susceptible to bribery. Now to avoid his ruin and imprisonment, perhaps even his death, they were having all that sweetness soured, their innocence soiled.

Lara, the youngest at eighteen, was naked as was every woman in that room now. She lay full length on the couch, one young black thug fucking her formally tight pussy, a second thug sitting on her stomach, pushing her large breasts together as he sawed his big black cock between the soft pale globes.

Her sister Anita, her blonde tousled head next to her sisters, was suffering the ignominy of having her nineteen-year-old ass fucked for the very first time. She was doing her best not to cry with the shame and discomfort, holding it together for Lara's sake. This was difficult though as the unmistakable sounds of her sister's increasing levels of pleasure from the rough fucking she was getting were disturbing in both the fact it was so wrong and at the same time, so unmistakably arousing.

<<0>>

Nearby, the wife of a formally influential pimp was being double penetrated. At forty, she was the oldest woman here and her life had not been as sheltered as many of the other women. Except maybe for Denisa, she was among the more familiar with no holds barred sex. For all that, having a large black cock in each hole, both see-sawing within her, pushing her body to the limits of its capacity and stamina was taking a toll.

Her husband had found out quickly enough that the Enfer organisation was not one you said no to. He'd tried to avoid any dealings with them, refusing to use any of the women they had trafficked across international borders, refusing to buy their drugs to keep his own stable of prostitutes in line. Then when two of his subordinates had wound up dead in the Dâmbovița River, that flows through Bucharest, their throats cut so deeply that only a few sinews remained to keep them attached to their bodies, well he had changed his mind. Because he hadn't been able to offer any information as to who had been behind Lukeba's assassination he had been given a choice. Either he got fucked or his wife did.

She hadn't been happy but she'd understood that her livelihood depended on her husband holding onto whatever remained of his reputation. Getting ass raped by Enfer men would have led to his women leaving for someone who could offer them better protection.

Instead of being out shopping, spending the money his women earned whoring for him, she was now the whore, cumming heavily as the two cocks crushed her formally proud nature, turning her into a mewling mess.

<<0>>

And so, it was for all the others. On the floor, face down in a plush rug, ass raised to be black fucked. Pinned to a chaise longue while a cock explored a pussy, an ass, a mouth or indeed all three. Each woman had a similar tale to tell, had anyone been interested enough to listen. A husband, a father, a brother... all either working for, blackmailed by or in debt to the Enfer organisation. Each man failing to assuage the anger of these criminals, ineffective in providing a solid lead regarding the group striking at the heart of this dark organisation. Their failure required a sacrifice, the sacrifice being the woman or women closest to them. Like lambs led to an altar, the only difference being the object stabbed inside them was a steel hard cock instead of a razor-sharp blade.