Tracking Evil: Bucharest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her hands and knees, her heavy leather 'shit kicker' boots the only stitch of clothing to her name, Denisa waited on Malo's next move.

He somehow folded and crouched his massive frame down low enough into a squat behind her. Malo's big hands seizing Denisa's hair, creating two uneven plaits that he held like reins. His cock pushed back inside her, Denisa lifting her head back as it did, pure pleasure marring her attractive face.

"So deep," she groaned.

"Not deep enough," Malo retorted, pushing harder, forcing his cock back into its previous depth.

He shoved, harder, harder, his grip on her hair preventing her escape. Denisa's survival instincts screaming at her to scamper away on the floor but she couldn't and gradually, more and more cock was forced inside her. The five-pound bag was stretching and reforming, by some miracle it was taking the ten pound of meat being driven inside.

"Too deep, too deep," Denisa sobbed.

"Too late, too fucking late."

She came again. A fourth orgasm that released some of the vaginal splitting pressure of having the equivalent to a horse cock reaming out her pussy.

"Oh my god, ohmygod, ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Denisa gabbled.

"Not God fucking you, it's Satan that's owning your little body," Malo huffed as, finally bottoming out, he began fucking her powerfully.

"Uhhh, uh, uh, uh, uh," was all she could manage in response.

A fifth orgasm, then a sixth, as Malo fucked her for ten minutes like that, her arms trembling from the strain of his powerful thrusts, her scalp afire from the way he pulled on her hair.

"Uhhhhhhh baby, uhhhh, so good, so good," Denisa wept.

"Call me Papa!" Malo sneered, "Because before I let you go, you'll be a Mama."

Denisa, in spite of her madness inducing orgasms, understood the French for father and mother. She wasn't going to do it. Fuck him. Murdering scumbag, black bast-

"Uhhh Papa!" she moaned as he buried his cock to the hilt inside her.

Satisfied, Malo withdrew slowly, Denisa's pussy deformed around his huge cock, her body releasing it under protest. He still had her by the hair and using that grip he began walking her across the room, him walking, her crawling at his heel.

"Told you I'd break you. Just a little 'truie' now, eh? Just a little piglet for me to use." Malo was buoyant with his victory, flush with the success of his entire nights plan. Denisa couldn't fault him for that at least. He'd broken her and she'd loved it, was loving it.

He led her over to where one of the big windows let in the artificial light from the glare of a capital city at night. He pulled on her hair and Denisa rose unsteadily to her feet. Malo pushed her forward, her body landing against the cold pane of glass. Beneath her, Denisa saw the street was empty except for Fatso and Chuckles, the two guards she'd first met. Neither were aware of her naked body being shoved unceremoniously against the glass window, on show should anyone care to look up.

Malo entered her from behind fucking her fast and hard, each thrust lifting her off the floor for the length of time it took him to stab deep into her and then draw out. Denisa rested her face against the pane, her tongue licking it in a mad moment as her mind shattered from yet another orgasm.

Denisa shuddered with pleasure as he took her by the throat again, his hand a collar of living flesh on her throat, a sign of his complete dominance over her, a dominance her broken spirit welcomed.

"That's my fucking city," he growled in her ear, her pussy spasming around his huge black cock as his voice set her heart beating faster.

"That's my city the same way all these men, all these women are mine. It lives, they live, because I allow it." His voice was rich with emotion now, had Denisa been less in thrall to him she'd have seen the madness in his eyes.

"Who do you belong to?" The sudden question failed to penetrate, Malo asking again with a squeeze to her throat to focus her attention. He meant which man that owed him fealty or favour had sent her here to appease him. Denisa didn't understand the question as such though.

"You Papa, uh-uh, I belong to you," she moaned as he fucked her.

"Good answer," Malo said roaring with laughter, "Good fucking answer." As a reward he drove hard in and out of her, one hand plucking her engorged nipples, the other tightening around her throat until Denisa's next orgasm hit, her body thrashing from pleasure and oxygen deprivation.

"Yes, you are mine now. My new little breeding pig. I'll find out who you used to belong too when they come looking for you," he ground his cock inside her, Denisa moaning like a whore as he did.

"Yes, and when they do, they'll find out I am keeping you for the moment. You're special. So special that I'm making you mine till I see that belly swell with a black baby. Be a good little fuck piglet for me and I'll keep you even longer, long enough to see those little tits swell and fill with milk. You want that?"

"Uh, uh, uh, yes Papa," Denisa moaned, wanting him to be pleased so he'd make her cum again.

He did. Malo fucking her hard, relentlessly, Denisa blacking out for a while, regaining her senses only as he began to cum inside her. His massive load flooded her womb, the pleasure of him seeding her setting off multiple orgasms that left her tongue tied and weak.

<<0>>

Denisa slid off his cock and landed on the floor with all the grace of a sack of potatoes. The sperm inside her spilling out onto her thigh, just a small sampling however, the majority still deep within her. Malo stepped over her, moving to stand towering over his underlings as they fucked and bred the women in the room. He looked utterly evil and overwhelmingly sexy, Denisa found her hand stealing to her pussy, wanting another orgasm as she looked at him. Her mouth was dry, her throat parched from her screaming sobbing orgasms. The discomfort putting her off masturbating. On wobbling legs, she started towards the bar.

"Where you going piglet?" Denisa heard Malo accosting her.

"Drink Papa," she responded automatically.

"Get me a cognac," he said, then dismissing her from his thoughts.

As Denisa wobbled towards the bar, her eyes alighted on the gun rack. Her first thought was how the black steel of the weapons barrel's made her think of Malo's mighty cock. Then something else, some phrase in the back of her mind. A voice. Not her voice. Someone she knew.

Erica... Erica's voice... saying, something.

'Denisa fucking Teodoroiu' she heard in her mind.

"I'm Denisa fucking Teodoroiu" she whispered to herself.

At her feet, she saw the tattered remnants of Naya's abaya lying on the floor. Denisa kicked at it petulantly at first, then with purpose, sending the garment tumbling across the floor to land in front of the window she'd been fucked against.

Her eyes went to the weapons again, fingers itching as she made her choice.

"Papa!" Denisa croaked out, throat still dry.

Malo turned around to see the sexiest thing he'd ever laid eyes on.

A naked, booted Denisa, cum splattering her inner thighs, skin aglow post multiple orgasms... clutching an automatic shotgun to her shoulder in a manner that bespoke skill and intent.

"Wha-"

Denisa squeezed the trigger. She'd want to say something else but her throat was sore and as Malo had turned to face her, the huge cock swinging between his legs, she'd had a brief doubt about her plan. There could be no doubt though. He had to die, for Maria, he had to die.

BLAM-BLAM-BLAM

Three thunderous reports, three blasts of tightly bunched buckshot catching Malo in the chest. Huge, powerful, sexy, demonic... but very mortal. The giant black leader, the last of her targets staggered back, his heel catching the entwinned bodies of two men double penetrating Naya, knocking him off his feet so that he landed with a last rattling cough that spewed blood into the air.

There was a moment of shocked silence that Denisa knew wouldn't last, she was still badly outnumbered.

She plucked one of the grenades on display in the bowl, hurling it into the packed bodies in the room. Trusting to luck and the stupidity that comes from fucking for half the night, Denisa hoped none of the men realised she hadn't armed it.

"Grenade!" she screamed, watching with satisfaction as everyone scrambled clear. She turned to the window, sending another volley of shots at it, watching as the glass pane shattered into pieces. Denisa dropped the shotgun and sprinted to the window, pausing long enough to pick up the torn abaya from the floor. Outside she saw the heels of the short guard disappearing through the doorway, his fat friend torn by indecision, going one way, then the other.

"Help!" she called out, the big man looking up to see Denisa's gorgeous naked body on show. He ran towards the window she stood at.

"What's going on?" he called up.

For an answer, Denisa jumped. It wasn't a huge leap, twenty feet. But she'd done it inch perfect, her heavy boots taking him in the chest, his obese body offering her some cushioning from the force of the fall. He went down hard, and Denisa stomped on his throat for good measure. She winced as she did so, something damaged in her right ankle from the mad jump to freedom.

Above her, shouts and screams reminded her that this wasn't a safe place to be. She pulled the abaya over her head as she took off in a limping sprint. The dress was for someone far bigger than her and Malo had damaged it as well. But it would do, better than running through the streets naked.

A bemused college student gave her a lend of his phone, more interested in looking at one of her exposed tits than the fact she was running around dressed as she was.

Vlad answered on the second ring, already running to his car as she finished her explanation.

Within thirty minutes of executing Malo, Denisa was in her hotel room stuffing clothes, papers and identify documents into her bag.

Just an hour after killing the biggest black guy she'd ever seen, much less fucked, Denisa was lying on the backseat of Vlad's car, a blanket pulled over her in case of police checkpoints. They were out of the city and heading towards Hungary. Once across the border she'd be safe. Get to Budapest and check in to a flight back to the US. She could call Ioana from there, tell Maria's grandmother... mission accomplished.

She allowed herself a smile of satisfaction. It hadn't been neat, pretty or stylish, but she couldn't argue with the results.

Her stomach gave a twinge at that moment, her body still a mass of aches from Malo breaking her. At the thought of the fucking she'd received, Denisa felt her pussy quiver and a dampness ooze its way free.

"Vlad... I'm going to need a pharmacy as well," Denisa called from under the blanket.

"Why? Are you hurt?" His voice was high pitched from excitement and now worry.

"Not exactly," Denisa replied, another tendril of sperm leaking from her well fucked pussy.