Tracking Evil: Bucharest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denisa was now sitting on the first black thug's cock, riding it with all the energy and enthusiasm at her command. Her face was turned to the side as the second cock, fresh from her pussy, now shoved deep into her mouth, tip rubbing off the back of her throat as it pushed her gag reflex to its limit.

Even with the blood pounding in her ears from the excesses her body was being put through, the background soundtrack of this orgy was loud enough to penetrate. Eleven women, not counting herself, and there must have been eighteen men in the room now including the two currently using her. Almost thirty people fucking their brains out makes a hell of a lot of noise.

That noise seemed to reverberate in the cavernous room, its walls bouncing the sounds of sex back and forth. Breathless pleas in Romanian to 'slow down', 'not so deep', please stop', those pleas answered by a mixture of French or accented Romanian, phrases like 'Suck it', 'Cunt', 'Bitch', 'Open those legs wider' and so on.

Then there were the incoherent verbalised noises. Groans and moans of pleasure and discomfort from both male and female throats. Squeals, shrieks and screams from women fucked brutally by black cocks, most for the first time ever. Panting sighs as some women recovered from muscle spasming orgasms. Whooping wails as others entered the throes of toe curling, shame inducing climaxes. Harsh coughing grunts as men neared their own tipping points, cocks slamming a little harder, a little deeper as they sought full access into whatever hole they were beating down, wanting to ensure their loads went deep into the women servicing them.

Denisa felt the cock she was riding drawing close to finishing, the man now pushing up to meet her downward humping movements, his hands clawing at her small firm tits as he sought purchase on her body to grind her in close as he finished inside her. The sensation of warm seed splashing inside her, petrol onto the flame of her wantonness, triggering an orgasm within her. Her bestial cry of assuagement choking on the cock plunging into her throat. Then a black finger and thumb were pinching her nostrils closed, Denisa bucking blindly on the cock in her pussy as her lungs began screaming for air. The cock in her throat twitching irregularly as it thrummed and spat semen directly into her stomach.

<<0>>

She slumped, not tired but well used, onto her side. The two men rising silently, seeking new flesh to despoil. Denisa's eyes tracked the occupants in the room even as she recovered from the fucking. She could see the same thing being repeated elsewhere. Women drooping as spent cocks were withdrawn, faces showing the hope within them that it was over, their job done. Then the hopes being dashed as new cocks appeared, a different black man or men seeking to fuck them all over again.

The sperm in her pussy dribbled out from between her lips, the first guy having cum heavily within her, Denisa feeling the wet goo oozing out. Her eyes swept the room looking for her target. Malo was still in the centre of the room, looking more and more like a demon or God. His dark black skin gleamed with perspiration; his cock still hard. He'd clearly cum, a snot of semen dangling from the tip of his enormous cock was testament to that. Naya's body lay at his feet, legs spread obscenely. The only thing that seemed still in place of the slightly haughty looking Arabic women that Denisa had watched being singled out over thirty minutes earlier was her hijab, it was still about her head. The pride, the air of cool disdain though was gone. Even as Denisa's eye fell upon her, Naya's fingers pushed into her own pussy, weaving in and out, the Muslim woman seeking more pleasure.

If that was what she sought, then her prayers were heard somewhere, heaven or hell, because a moment later two black men were hauling her away, a strong black arm hooking beneath her own, half carrying her to a low couch where they then fell onto her dusky flesh like hyenas over a kill. Denisa began to lever herself up, now that Malo was alone, she could get close... to take revenge of course, nothing else, even if her tongue licked at her lips at the sight of the thick, seed rich semen that garlanded the head of his cock. Before she could rise up fully, Malo was turning, sweeping up a short plump woman in her late twenties, tossing her into a padded armchair and climbing quickly between the thick thighs.

'Dammit,' Denisa thought, jealousy sweeping through her before reason intervened and it was just disappointment at a lost opportunity to get close to her intended kill.

Two men loomed in front of her, still fully dressed but remedying that situation even as she looked. Malo must have organised his men into shifts, ensuring everyone got their turn at breeding these women. Making sure his 'elite' soldiery were served first. That would have explained the poor quality of the men guarding the downstairs, the best of his men in this room now, fucking these women through all seven levels of Dante's inferno. Then they were naked, cocks rising as they advanced on her.

'Dammit,' Denisa thought again but without any real conviction.

Chapter Four: "Men should be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot." Niccolo Machiavelli

"Nnnuck, nuuck, chuuckkk," the sounds coming from Denisa.

She was still on the same chaise longue as she had been for the last hour.

Currently Denisa was on her knees, bent forward onto her hands, a big scarred black thug fucking her hard from behind. His thick cock, glistening with Denisa's juices, sped in and out of her body, balls deep. Slapping noises filling the air, the sound of his thighs colliding with the soft cheeks of her butt.

Her small tits, nipples hard enough to cut glass, shifted left-right, up-down, hanging down from the Romanian's bent over body, flapping like tired wings as she was shoved forward and hauled back, impaled on cock.

In front of Denisa, a second black man was cruelly stuffing a massively thick black cock in her throat, the cause of the choking sounds. Denisa's midnight black hair was wound round his fist as he held her head tilted to one side and tilted back, with her chin up this exposed her throat into a long pipe, the thug using it as a second pussy almost. He fucked her mouth the same way he might rape someone, with no regard to her pleasure, only his.

The man behind Denisa crooned to himself in French, pulling his cock all but out before slamming it forward with enough force to make anyone watching wince in sympathy.

"Tight... white... cunt... gonna... fuck... it... raw... till... ya... begs... ta... be... my... bitch," he said, each word punctuated by a hugely powerful thrust. Denisa's eyes rolled back into her head, what little movement the men allowed her body, the horny Romanian utilised to push back on the thrusts.

"Don't fuckin' fade on me cunt," the man despoiling Denisa's throat growled, his fingers pinching her nose till the oxygen starvation had her eyes wildly focusing on him. He let her breathe again.

Denisa's chin was a mess of saliva now, her choking, spluttering attempts to satisfy this brute's cock resulting in a sodden mire of spit and tears. Still for all the cock swallowing and suffocation, for all the tear streaks on her cheeks, she never looked less than wanton and defiant as she gave her throat over to his desires.

The man fucking her mouth removed it, she used this lull to wipe the back of her hand across her mouth and chin, spreading the muck that she found there as much as she removed it. Athletically, given his size, he got underneath her, his long legs kicking at his compatriots, who shuffled out of the way, this pulling his cock out of Denisa's pussy. The two men took a moment to rearrange themselves, Denisa sucking in lungsful of calming oxygen while they did so. The orgy around her was still in full swing, she watched the change that had come over a lot of the women. They were no longer unwilling victims for the most part, now they were moving in pleasure beneath the hard black flesh of the men despoiling them. Hands that had at first tried to ward off the criminals and their stiff cocks were now clutching onto dark skinned muscled bodies.

She could see Naya beneath a man, her dark eyes smouldering with passion. Denisa couldn't speak Arabic but she didn't need Google Translate to make out the woman chanting 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me' in time with each thrust.

The men, beneath and above her, were in position and Denisa sighed in licentious pleasure as a thick black cock pushed into her pussy, the second opening up her rectum at the same time. Both cocks slid in slowly, the men amused at the look of sluttiness that suffused Denisa as her holes were filled.

Then they began moving in concert. One in and one pulled out. 'In out, in, out... and you shake it all about...' the lyrics to the 1980's song popped into her head and only her frantic panting from the fucking stopped her from giggling at the madness of it all.

"Uhhh, harder, fuck me harder," Denisa moaned. Neither man complained, fucking her tight sweet body was a pleasure, not a chore. They doubled down on their efforts, girth and length employed as their black dicks pummelled her young white body.

"Yes... uhhh.... Yesssss," Denisa moaned, orgasm imminent.

As it broke, her internal muscles clenched and milked at the cocks using her so that the fading tremors of her climax were kicked back into Richter scale quakes as for the second time that night, black cocks unloaded generous libations of potent sperm in her eagerly accepting body.

This time, when she was once more uncorked and alone, Denisa sat up and looked for Malo straight away. He wasn't at the armchair fucking the plump blonde anymore although she was still there, her pussy overflowing with jism, a fresh cock filling her mouth. Denisa stood up onto the low couch, head turning as she scanned the room.

Malo stood by the bar, downing a large glass of cognac. She watched as the best part of a 200ml of the heady spirit spilled down his throat.

"Right, who's fucking next?" He looked like he was about to beat on his chest, caveman fashion, as he called out his challenge to the room.

"ME!" Denisa called out loudly, not wanting to miss out a second time.

The writhing fucking forms that littered the floor and furniture of the room seemed to melt from his path as Malo strode towards her. Denisa was still standing on the couch when he drew up opposite her and she still couldn't look the man in the eye. He was fucking IMMENSE!

Malo scooped an item of clothing off the floor, flinging it at Denisa. She caught it out of the air, wiping first at the slobber that marred her face before taking the fabric between her legs, mopping at the cum that had leaked from her front and back passageways. It was only as she dropped the clothing onto the couch that she realised she'd just used her expensive Cami to mop up jism and spit.

Malo reached out, his hand encircling her throat with ease, the massive paw almost completely engulfing her neck. He applied only a small amount of pressure but it was enough to almost completely cut off her air supply and her knees grew weak at this casual display of strength.

"You think a skinny whore like you can take me on?" Taunting contempt, rich in the deep timbre of his voice. His grip slackened enough to allow her to answer.

"You think you can manage to fuck for a third time old man?" Denisa knew it was a stupid thing to goad someone like him but she could never stand bullies, even ones with giant, juicy, black, delicious cocks... She mentally slapped herself for drifting off topic, she needed to keep her wits about her.

Instead of being incensed by her defiance, Malo laughed, clearly finding it refreshing.

"The first two were just quick fucks, something to empty my balls. This next fuck. It's going to take time for me to cum. That's good though. Gives you plenty of time on my cock to think. Plenty of time to figure out what name you'll call the baby I'm going to put inside you. So, tell me slut, you want a boy? A girl? Maybe twins, each as big as their father. Two big black babies growing in that little white belly of yours, stretching out your belly like I'm going to stretch out your pussy."

Somehow, among all the excitement, the tension and the pleasure of the last hour, it just hadn't occurred to Denisa that Malo would indeed need time to recover, that being his third 'victim' wasn't going to be as simple as all that. With his hand wrapped round her throat and an utterly evil look in his eye, backing out wasn't an option.

"Maybe I'll call the baby, Malo... you know, if it's a girl," Denisa shot back.

"Oh yes, I do like the one's who show a bit of spirit. I'm going to love breaking you little bitch," he grinned, his fingers closing round her throat once again. There ended that part of the conversation as Denisa found her access to oxygen closed off again.

He wasn't interested in having his cock sucked, he seemed to want to get straight to the breaking of her. Malo picked her up, one hand round her throat, the other between her legs, his middle finger sinking into her pussy as he lifted her up, Denisa feeling like she was a bowling ball from the way he handled her.

The ebony giant carried her over to where the recently fucked blonde was still sucking cock. He kicked the side of the chair with one bare foot, the white woman scurrying away, the black guy whose cock she'd been sucking catching up with her just to push her to the ground so he could fuck her.

Malo sat in the chair, still holding Denisa's petite body aloft. He looked and carried on like some medieval warlord or emperor. Expecting respect, demanding obeisance and fucking anyone he chose without a 'by your leave'. She found herself being lowered onto this black emperor's mighty sceptre, thanking her guardian angel that she'd had a number of cocks to warm her body up with before this demonic criminal took her body for his pleasure.

"Ohhhhh Jesus, Jesus that's big," Denisa whimpered as the sheer width of his cock made her feel like a virgin once more. Her body had become used to big cocks, she was still tight but her stretching ability had become honed through use. For all that, it still seemed like she was having to teach her body all over again. Her neat pussy, oiled with her cum and that of the two black cocks that had already ejaculated inside her, didn't slide down his pole as smoothly as she'd envisaged. Malo's hands enveloped her luscious ass cheeks, swallowing them in his oversized palms. Fastened on to her rear, he used this to begin pulling her down on his shaft, impaling her like Vlad Teppes had impaled his Ottoman enemy's centuries before. Instead of shrieks of pain, this impalement led to cries of pleasure.

"Ohhh, fuck, fuck, yes... yes, yes, yes... oh you big black bastard.... Yes!"

She bottomed out. Not to the base of his cock but to the limit she could take him right now. It was like trying to stuff ten pounds of prime beef into a five-pound bag... there were limits set by nature that had to be respected. . . for now. Denisa, her legs not listening to her mental commands, remained squatting on him. Malo lifted her up about five inches, still kneading her firm buttocks, before dropping her. It wasn't quite as elegant as sliding down a fireman's pole but slide she did.

"OHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKK!" Denisa howled, her body twerking and jerking as she came on the first gravity assisted thrust. Two tiny fists pounded on his chest futilely and Malo laughed at her response. Then he did it again, lifting her up mid orgasm and dropping her again.

It took Denisa the entire length of her ass quivering orgasm before she was fit enough to hump him under her own prerogative. That had amounted to a full five minutes. The fists she'd pounded against his chest so ineffectually, now loosened so that her small hands were flat on the chiselled slabs of his muscled chest, bracing herself as she fucked him.

The room had filled up, even more dark-skinned bodies now in attendance, more hard cocks to fuck the now willing women in the room. What had begun as a display of power for the Enfer Organisation had devolved into a mass breeding event. The formally reluctant female participants now begging to be fucked. The male relations who had placed them in this situation were forgotten, the price they paid would be one that they would be reminded of forever nine months from this night. Now there were three cocks for each woman, three hard black cocks, each vying to impregnate the women they fucked.

Denisa didn't care. She didn't need three cocks, the one she was bouncing on was all that she could need, all that she could handle. She rode him for hours; well, ten minutes anyway.

"Haven't... haven't broken me... mother... fucker," she wheezed as she fucked him, feeling more in control now that she was setting the pace. Malo gave her a lazy leer as a reply, his fingers interlocking behind his head as he watched her hump him.

"Turn around," he ordered a minute or so later, "I want to see that ass."

Denisa swung about, her feet barely touching the floor as she sat reversed on him, her legs between his. She started up and down his cock again, Malo unfolding one big arm to deliver a stinging slap, a spur, on her ass. She responded as he expected, humping faster on his enormous black cock.

"Love looking at white meat jiggling for me, big assed little bitch," he growled.

His hands were on her waist now, holding her tight, adding his own power, considerable as it was, to her efforts. The speed that his cock was moving inside her now triggered a second, a third orgasm. The two orgasms chased one another, one starting in her pussy, rippling down her legs, the other seemed centred in the pit of her stomach, a pustule of pure energy, popped by the length of his dick spearing into her guts.

"NNNNNNNNNNNaaaaaaHHHHHHH," Denisa yelled. She didn't care at that moment about anything other than the mind-bending orgasms he was generating in her responsive body.

Even as she was cumming, the man stood up. Legs like tree trunks seemed to just power him into a standing position, the fact that her weight lay on him was as nothing to this man. His hands supported her somewhat, massive fingers splayed on the inside of each of her thighs, holding them apart. Denisa looped one arm around his neck, the other flapping to the side like a bird with a broken wing as she continued to thrust herself down on his length. Somehow his prodigious strength never wavered or flagged, fucking her for the longest time like that. He'd already surpassed most normal men in stamina.

"Oh, oh fuck, oh baby," she moaned, the endearment one she'd rarely use, unthinkable for her to utter it to the murderer of her friend. But that was only if she was thinking clearly and at this point, she really wasn't.

"You ready to be broken?" he asked as if he was casually asking after her health.

"Uh, uh, uh-huh," Denisa gasped, no smart-ass comment springing to mind right now.

Malo set her on the floor. All around her she could see black men fucking white women. The slapping, wet sounds of cocks burying themselves deeply into moist cunts flooded her ears along with the pitiful gasps and groans of young women being fucked to the edge of their reason, and then over into black cock obsessed madness.

Denisa felt all eyes should be on her, she was the one taking on the biggest, blackest, baddest cock in the room, in the city, the country, probably the continent. She was taking it and not breaking, she wouldn't be broken. So, these other women should have been looking at her as an example. But they were too far gone, long broken themselves.