Tracking Her Down Pt. 02

Story Info
Last time she was his victim, this time shes his accomplice.
4.8k words
4.63
24.5k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,394 Followers

As she sat there, idly stirring her Moscow Mule, Octavia tried not to look too nervous while the music blared in the background. Inside, she was a mess. She struggled not to think about not just being raped in her own bed the night before, but she also tried hard not to think about what poor Christine was going through right now. While she was sitting here sipping her drink, her roommate was bound up on the cold floor of that van. For the tenth time since her rapist had dropped her off in the parking lot she thought about calling the police, but immediately pushed it back down. The last thing that monster had told her was that if he even suspected that she'd called the police then no one would ever see her friend again.

Octavia didn't know if that meant she'd end up dead in a shallow grave or if she'd disappear into some basement to spend the rest of her life being tormented by his darkest fantasies. She didn't even know which one of those two outcomes could be considered worse. All that she knew was that he had a hostage that she really cared about, and she would do whatever she had to do to see her get out of this unscathed - well as undamaged as possible at least. Neither of them would ever be unscathed again after what he'd done, Octavia thought, when suddenly she was interrupted by a woman that sat down at the bar next to her breaking her train of thought.

"You're way too pretty to have a look like that on your face" the stranger said with a smile. "How many more of those do I have to buy to make you smile sweetie?"

Octavia's smile was wan and brief as she looked at the woman hitting on her, but her mind was still on tonight's ordeal. The deal she'd made with her rapist was simple. A pussy for a pussy. She could let him fuck her roommate, or she could bring back some stranger instead. The idea of being complicit in something so terrible made her sick, but it was still better than watching him rape Christine in front of her while he told her how it was all Octavia's fault.

Octavia swallowed hard and looked at the newcomer. The woman had close cropped hair, heavy breasts, and compact build. She was definitely Octavia's type normally, but her tormentor had been very specific. He wanted her to bring a pretty lipstick lesbian back to the seedy hotel room before midnight, or he was gone, and with him Christine. A butch girl or a bull dyke just wasn't going to cut it.

"Is it that obvious?" she asked noncommittally, as she took a drink "I'm just waiting for a friend and then I'll cheer right up." If she was really going to do this, Octavia was going to have to be pretty wasted. She spent the next few minutes tuning out the answers of the woman who was trying to hit on her while she scanned the bar and dance floor without luck. Everyone that was pretty enough to be a possible candidate was obviously here with someone else, which was lucky for them both, Octavia thought wryly.

The first hour she was at the bar blurred together in a series of drinks and unsuitable candidates. Three drinks in she started to dance, not just in the hopes of lurring some appropriate prey with her own sinuous curves though. She did it just to ignore how terrible all of this made her feel. The drinks had taken the edge off, but they couldn't blot out the dark reality. Whichever woman she took back to the room to take Christine's place was going to have her life ruined. Just because she thought Octavia was pretty enough for a one night stand...

It was enough to make Octavia tear up, and she suddenly left the floor, and went to the bathroom for a moment of privacy. In the stall she tried to hold back the tears, but when she couldn't do that she at least tried not to ruin her eye makeup. She failed on both accounts. Octavia had a good long sob and might have continued for a while if a head hadn't popped over the divider between the stalls and handed her down a handful of tissues.

"Thanks," she mumbled, too embarrassed about being seen like this to react to how weird it was that a stranger had invaded her personal space.

"It's fine," the other woman reassured her, "Whoever she is - she's not worth it girl."

"Oh - it's not that," Octavia said, trying to correct the misunderstanding, "It's just a really tough couple of days, that's all."

"Well how about you show those tough couple of days what they're missing out on and give them something to be jealous about instead," the asian woman said, jumping down from the toilet and leaving the stall. Octavia turned around and joined her. "You can call me Min," she added casually, as she led the way out of the bathroom and back to the dance floor.

Octavia followed Min, and eventually gave her the fake name she was using tonight, but inside her internal monologue was still racing. This little asian lesbian was everything that she'd been hoping to find to make sure that Christine went free, but that just made it worse. The good samaritan that went out of her way to cheer her up had just volunteered to be the sacrificial lamb in tonight's activities whether she knew it or not.

For the next hour Min did everything possible to make Octavia smile, and she was more than a little successful. At first she tried to push the girl away and find someone she liked less, but Min would not be denied. She'd obviously decided that Octavia needed a rebound, and that rebound was going to be her. So a little drinking led to a little shit talking about a fake ex because Octavia couldn't exactly talk about why she was really upset. She couldn't tell this bright eyed college girl that she'd been raped last night, and that she'd entered into a devil's bargin with her rapist for the sake of her friend to find his next victim... All she could do was tell old stories about her ex's and try to scare Min off. It didn't work though, and those stories lead to nothing but flirting as the young vixen eye fucked her and made it very clear that she wanted to get into her pants.

"So did you want to get high before or after I take your clothes off," Min asked eventually, smiling wickedly as she held Octavia's gaze and gauged her reaction.

"My clothes?" Octavia pretended to be scandalized, "but I barely even know you."

"You'd know me a lot quicker if you took one of these," Min said, sliding a small baggie with a couple pills onto the table.

Octavia smiled. "You really are in college aren't you. What are you? 21? 22? You finally get out from under mommy and daddy's thumb and the first thing you want to do is drop ecstasy in a bar with strangers."

"I'll have you know that I'm 23 and I'm working on my Masters degree," Min said, "And tonight the only ecstasy I really need to taste comes from your pussy after I make you cum in my mouth."

Octavia sat there for a minute, blushing a little at that vivid image as this girl tried to seduce her. No - tried was the wrong word. She'd already succeeded, she was just going to get more than she bargained for. Min was definitely the one escalating things, but in some ways, Octavia took that as a challenge. With a defiant smirk she grabbed the packet, taking one of the pills before offering the other to the girl trying to get into her panties, and then made a big deal about slowly putting the tablet on her tongue and swallowing in the most dramatic and sensual way she could imagine with her eyes fixed on her date for the night. Once they'd both ingested their own private timebomb, Octavia took her partner and pulled her back to do some more dancing until they found out if her shit was any good.

Even with her words lost to her amidst the pounding music, Min continued to escalate things while dancing. They were little touches at first. She found just the right moments to lip sync an especially provocative lyric or to give Octavia that come fuck me look. It was Octavia that was the first one to make things physical. On the dance floor she finally kissed the shorter girl, sending up a chorus of whoops from the other ladies as they were grinding to a dance remix of Adelle's Set Fire to the Rain. Octavia couldn't help it though - the smolder coming off her dark liquid eyes made her melt, and suddenly she was bending slightly to kiss the girl she barely knew as she started to feel the music as much as see it. The X was kicking in, and suddenly she wanted her in the worst way possible.

The kiss lasted longer than the song, and by the time Octavia came up for air, she could see that they'd started to draw some stares. "You want to get out of here?" she asked, pulling the other girl back along to their seat to grab her coat.

"Anywhere you want as long as I get to go with you," Min said, slurring her words only slightly. "I'm in no shape to drive though. Do you want me to call an uber or..."

"We can walk," Octavia said, remembering the plan, "I'm in a hotel for the night only a couple blocks away."

With all that settled, they left and walked briskly in the cold night together, with Min clinging to her arm. As they walked it gave Octavia a chance to reflect. Without the music and the drinking, it became impossible to hide from the reality of what she was doing, but she couldn't make herself feel bad about it to almost the same degree that she hadn't been able to escape those dark feelings earlier. Min was clearly going through a phase where she wanted to explore everything whether she was acting out or not. Maybe this would scare her straight, Octavia thought. Maybe some good would come of this night. Even if it didn't though, Christina would be safe and a stranger was the small price to pay for the safety of a friend like her.

Octavia thought that Min would give her the side eye, or at least ask a couple questions when she saw the rundown hotel that her tormentor had chosen, but if anything it made her even more passionate. It was an old style single story affair with the exterior doors and neon sign with a few letters burned out. To Octavia it looked like the location of a horror movie just waiting to happen, but apparently that was what Min was into, because as soon as the door was closed behind them, her hands and mouth were both eagerly attacking Octavia. She didn't exactly put up a fight either. She couldn't even if she had wanted to, and she had no desire to stop or slow down any of what was happening.

So their tongues entwined and their hands explored each other's bodies as each of them tried to strip the other as fast as possible. It felt better than it had on the dance floor too - not just the touching, but the kissing too. Octavia tasted a faint hint of vodka on her lover's tongue, but deeper still, she felt like she'd latched on to a particularly dark vein and was drinking deep out of the other girl's soul. It was just a delusion caused by the ecstasy of course. Drugs did this to Octavia sometimes, as her body felt and tasted emotions like a sort of synesthesia.

"I'm going to ruin you tonight,"Octavia whispered finally, after she'd pulled the shirt over Min's head, "I'm going to do such terrible things to you that you're going to remember me forever."

"Please," Min said back, her voice quivering in anticipation as Octavia slowly steered her back towards the bed, "That's all I want."

Octavia knew exactly what she was threatening, but it made it somehow hotter to know that Min was agreeing to it without having any idea what was going to happen next. Intellectually it was still something she opposed, but as she stripped the hot little co-ed in front of her, she found that the guilt was unable to penetrate the fog of drug fueled lust that now permeated the room. Piece by piece, she stripped the girl in bed with her of all her clothes until her pale skin revealed everything from her pert little tits to her tiny hairless pussy. The girl had been beautiful before, but from this angle she was a work of art.

"God I want you," Octavia whispered, but when Min leaned up to kiss her, Octavia slapped her lightly across her face, making her gasp in surprise and delight. "But not until you get my clothes off slut. You're slacking, and lazy girls don't deserve the delights I have to show you."

"Yes ma'am," Min murmured. "Of course." The younger girl was an obvious submissive, and thrilled immediately and visabily as her partner took control. She stripped Octavia down immediately and urgently, and when they were both naked at the foot of the bed, Octavia pushed the asian girl down on the wrinkled sheets and started to kiss her way up her delicious body. Every inch of Min was was an erotic delight, and Octavia made her tremble and whimper as she lingered in areas like her inner thigh, but completely avoided the areas that Min most ached for her to kiss like her moist dewy slit and her aching nipples. By the time Octavia reached her lover's face, she was a babbling mess of need and constantly sought out Octavia's mouth for the kisses she craved.

"Is this what you need?" Octavia taunted as she finally slid two fingers inside her lover, "Do you need to cum for me baby?"

"Please..." Min breathed, "That's all I need..." As Octavia's fingers began to slide in and out of the tight little hole, Min's hips bucked, her legs spread, and her moans began to echo in the small room in a way that might have made her self conscious if this had been a one night stand she'd brought home. In a seedy place like this though, it was probably common enough.

Octavia glanced at the closet and the bathroom door, not exactly sure where he was hiding. If her rapist was here, why wasn't he springing his trap? Was he enjoying this? Did that mean he wanted her to continue? As Octavia sat up she wondered if he was enjoying this in the normal way that a guy would enjoy watching two beautiful women lez out, or if he just like watching the corrupting fact that he'd made her complicit in his darkness and he liked it. As she repositioned to straddle the other girl's face Octavia decided it didn't matter. He could get off on whatever part of this he wanted, as long as he let her roommate go... and she got to cum on Min's tongue.

"Such a greedy girl," Octavia chidded her lover, "You know that you don't get to cum until after I do, don't you baby?"

"Yes Mis-mpphhh" Min started, but she never got the chance to finish. As soon as Min agreed to make her cum, Octavia lowered her needy little slit onto the girl's eager face. She didn't have to wait long for her to get to work either. As soon as her pussy was resting on the mouth of tonight's lover, Min got to work tongue fucking the eager hole that she was endagered of being smoothered by.

"Mmmm, that's it baby," Octavia purred with delight. Oral sex was at its worst in the position, she thought as she leaned down to inhale the musk of her lovers pussy, but even bad oral sex was still pretty great. Nothing about the 69 position was ever going to make her cum if she didn't let Min use her hands, but that wasn't the point. The point wasn't to cum, Octavia thought as she bent down and started to suck on the clit of her lover while she resumed finger fucking her. Did she want to make Min cum because she wanted to give her one good memory on the horrible night, she thought idly as she let herself be swept away by the lust, or did she just want her soon-to-be-victim to be forever conflicted about what was about to happen next?

It didn't matter. All that mattered in the moment was how good it felt to love and be loved - to be lost in a tangle of limbs that formed a knot so tight that it was hard to tell where your body ended and your lover's body began. They stayed like that for a long time. Was it ten minutes? Twenty? Octavia had no idea. Time didn't work like that any more. They stayed like that until she didn't know if a moan or gasp was coming from her throat or her lovers, and when Min finally came hard on her tongue, Octavia had a minor orgasm herself at the reflected pleasure enveloping her.

Once the spasms passed, Octavia got up, and switched positions so she was on top of her spent partner like a man about to fuck her. In a way she was though, wasn't she? As she pinned Min's wrists above her head, and looked into her eyes she knew more than anything that she was about to fuck her over. In that moment anticipation overpowered the self loathing in Octavia more than she would have thought possible.

That was when he stepped out of the closest he'd been hiding in. He was naked of course, just like when he'd attacked her last night, and his erection was throbbing dangerously as it pointed toward them. Min didn't notice the visitor at first. Instead, her head tossed from side to side as he heavily lidded eyes were blind to the world.

Suddenly Octavia had a wicked idea, and said, "Maybe that wasn't enough for a slut like you. Maybe you need something to help you cum even harder."

"Mmmmmm," Min cooed, as she turned to face her lover. "I'm not sure I could--" When she looked at Octavia she saw the man behind her, and opened her mouth to scream. The noise never came out though, because Octavia kissed her hard instead, muffling the noise as the mattress shifted under the weight of her monster crawling into bed behind both of them.

"Shhhhh," he said, putting his finger to his lips theatrically, "I'm just here to borrow this tight young cunt for a few minutes, but if you make a fuss, we're going to have to hurt you until you stop instead..." Octavia shivered at the use of the word 'we'. He was pretending that she was part of this just to twist the knife a little deeper, and it worked because somewhere deep inside her she realized that she really had started to become a part of this. The more screwed up this situation got, the more it turned her on.

For thirty seconds Min was full of frantic struggles as she sought to escape the terrible thing that was about to happen to her and her tormentor's words slowly penetrated her drunken brain. When she finally calmed down though, Octavia broke the kiss to give the girl a chance to speak.

"I don't want to..." Min started, "Look - I don't know what kind of weird couples shit you two are into but I'm not into guys. I-- Ahhhhh"

"I don't give a shit what you're into slut," the rapist retorted, as he slowly started to slide inside tonight's victim an inch at a time. "I'm into you now, and I'm not going anywhere until I cum at least as hard as Octavia made you orgasm."

It felt very strange for Octavia to be pinned between the two people talking, but it was impossible to deny the eroticism of it as she felt her rapist's cock graze her own pussy before forcing it inside a new unwilling lover. As their rapist got up to speed and started pumping in and out of his new victim, Octavia found herself getting more and more aroused. At first she thought it was just the physical friction and light teasing touches as his sex slid against hers on the way to it's final target. That wasn't it though, and the longer she looked at Min whimpering beneath her and struggling weakly against her grip the more she understood that.

"Please... Mmmmm..." Min pleaded. "I'm not... not protected... I don't want this." Her words said she didn't like it, but it was easy to see from her body language that on some level she was getting off on it. That's when everything clicked. This was the closest that Octavia would ever get to seeing her own violation from the other side. In this moment she was no longer a victim, or even an accomplice, but a rapist.The thought should have horrified her, but instead it made her ache with need.

"You don't want this?" Octavia whispered into the ear of the girl getting pounded beneath her. "You don't like what he's doing to you? Not even a little?"

"No," Min panted, "I-I-I--" lost in her own growing pleasure, Octavia cut her off with a kiss, and Min kissed her back enthusiastically. They weren't just lovers now - they were something more. Their connection extended to violation now and transcended the drug addled lust they'd shared up until now, and all the while the monster that was sharing their bed and their bodies pounded away, making the mattress squeal and Min's body shudder with every thrust.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,394 Followers
12