Tracking Her Down Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right slut," he said, "Go on, lie to us. Tell me how much you hate it. At least your pussy knows how to tell the truth." He didn't have to be psychic to know that Min was getting close. Even locked in a kiss, she was moaning and bucking in a way that made it impossible to deny.

"No, Please d-don't cum inside," Min said finally, breaking free from the kiss long enough to beg for her rapist not to knock you up. "I'mmmm... not-t... onnnnn - Ahhhhhhh '' She didn't make it to the end of her sentence before her body began to quake and the pleasure finally overwhelmed her. She might not be into guys, but the most primal parts of her body were still apparently into guys using her against her will.

"Don't worry slut. I think we've done enough damage here tonight," he growled, "I'll find somewhere else to cum besides your unprotected pussy..." Her tormentor let the words linger, and Octavia's drunken brain wasn't able to tease out the meaning until it was too late - until he pulled his slick cock from tonight's victim and without any warning forced it inside her.

"Ahhh, What are you..." Octavia gasped, caught entirely by surprise as her pussy went from achingly empty to utterly stretched in a single powerful thrust, "Oohhhhhhhh, ffffuck..."

"I'm doing exactly what I said I would slut." he growled, obviously getting close himself, "This trip was all about filling your pussy with cum, and as far as I know you're even more fertile tonight than you were last night."

Octavia tried and failed to do the math in her head as he pounded relentlessly against her cervix from behind. She was so turned on from all she'd done with Min up until now that it wouldn't take much to make her cum and cum hard.

"No," She whined, as she reveled in the way the fear mingled with all the other terrible emotions building up inside her. "Haven't I already done enough?"

"Not. Until. You're pregnant!" he managed to gasp before he buried his dick inside his victim and began to blow his load against the gate to her womb. For Octavia that was the final straw. He'd only thrust inside her a few dozen times; normally that wouldn't be anywhere near enough to make her cum. After a night of making out with a beautiful girl, and the eroticism of forcing her to relive her own trauma in the role of the rapist instead of a victim... Octavia's body had become a tinderbox of desire and when his cum started to fill her body with that dangerous warmth, he might as well have tossed a lit cigarette into a pool of gasoline.

"Unnghhhh" she gasped, spasming in pleasure before she leaned down and began to kiss Min again. Being used as a cum dump by her rapist at the same time that she stole the affection from her own victim... It was the single most fucked up and powerful orgasm of Octavia's life. One that left her gasping for a minute before she finally managed to pull herself together.

After Octavia had overcome the shock of the moment, she could feel her rapist pulling out of her and getting off the bed. His seed tried to follow him and began dripping out of her pussy a moment later. He'd just finished raping a new girl and he decided to cum in Octavia's pussy instead. Was that a punishment for her or did he just feel sorry for Min. She didn't know what to think, but she didn't have much time to ponder it.

As soon as her rapist got out of bed he started getting dressed. "Take a shower sluts," he barked, "you both reek of cunt." Obediently Octavia got out of bed and forced a crying Min to come with her. Was this an effort to reduce physical evidence when the young coed inevitably called the police she wondered? It didn't matter to her in the moment - all that mattered was getting her roommate back safe and sound, so she let the water start to heat up and then scrubbed the poor broken girl down. Even this was mixed though - because as soon as the shower started to steam, they were kissing again, and Min was kissing her back hard, like she was trying to erase the terrible memories of the night with a different hotter set.

Octavia quietly wished her luck with that, but understood all too well how these memories would haunt her. She lingered in the shower as long as she dared, but after a few minutes she finally turned it off and gave Min a towel. She just looked at her guilelessly, her eyes a perfect mirror for Octavia's guilt. "How could you do this to me," she asked finally, "I thought we had a connection. I thought--"

Octavia couldn't answer. There was nothing to say. She was a monster now. Not because she had done this to another person though - that had been under duress at least. No, she was a monster because she enjoyed it. It was with that thought in mind that she dressed quickly, and she and her tormentor walked her to the van that he had parked in the alley out back before Min could bring herself to get out of the bathroom.

"She doesn't know about any of what happened tonight." her rapist commented before letting her get in. "She'll only ever know what you tell her, so don't tell her anything that will make her hate you. Octavia nodded, and then after checking on Christina she sat in the passenger seat for the short drive home.

Neither of them spoke on that drive, but as the emotions inside her wore with each other she moved her left hand to his right and held it as he gripped the stick shift on the ride home. Parts of her definitely hated him, and some parts might conceivably love him, but the electricity between them - the connection - was utterly undeniable at this point.

When they pulled up in front of her house just before sunrise, they both got out of the van, but before they let Christina out, Octavia asked a question. "Will I ever see you again?" she asked, almost in a whisper.

Her tormentor thought for a moment and then kissed her on the forehead. "Keep sleeping with your door unlocked, and you just might." Octavia blushed hard at the comment, unsure if it was a warning or a promise before she opened the sliding door and pulled her friend free. She removed Christina's blindfold and then helped her to the front door of their place. By the time she turned around to look at her rapist one final time he was already driving away down their quiet country road.

12