Tracking Villains 02: Poison Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy turned around and saw the pre cum dribbling down the side of his cock. Ivy flipped over, her green skin glistening with sweat as she stroked her hand down her body and into her pussy inserting a finger and biting her bottom lip. A thin vine curled through the moss and into her pussy as well.

Grey moved to go and join her before he was pulled back by vines that wrapped around his arms and pulled him back into the pool. He splashed through the warm water and crashed back onto an embankment. He lay there as Ivy crawled up to him and swung a leg over him. She grinded her thigh against his erection while roughly shoving her tongue into his mouth her hands on either side of his head.

Grey responded to the full body onslaught by grasping Ivy's ass cheeks. Ivy then broke of the kiss and slithered down his body, the mossy enbankment sharply lowering while rising to a sharp angle so that now Grey was leaning back out of the water while Ivy was still submerged up to her neck in the warm bubbling water.

She lifted her tits up and trapped Grey's dick inbetween them and began to lift them up and down pressing them together. Grey groaned as his dick was trapped between the vice like fleshy globes of Ivy's tits. His dick jerked and twitched as hot spurts of stick seamen gushed out from his dick covering her tits. Grey fell back content, but Ivy clearly had other plans.

"No, you, dont," Ivy said as she took Grey's dick into her mouth and slowly sucked on it, cleaning it of his cum and bringing it back to full hardness in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

Grey moaned as Ivy sucked and licked it in her warm wet mouth. The water disapeared as the moss rose back up. Grey lay there fully spread eagled on his back, looking down at the cascading red hair of Ivy's head bobbing up and down on his now full erection. Ivy gasped as she let Grey's dick pop out of the side of her mouth. She swung a leg over and speared herself on his erection and began bouncing up and down in a feverous manner.

Grey felt his legs being battered by her crashing down on top of him, her tits bouncing and her hair flying up and down like a wave. Vines lowered from the ceiling and tied around her wrists binding them together abover her head. The showed her smooth long arms and pushed her tits closer towards Grey.

"OH FUUUUUUUUCK YES," Ivy screamed out falling back onto the moss and passing out, naked and covered in sweat. Grey pulled out and slowly jacked off looking down at her naked body stroking her leg. He pushed his fingers into her soft green skin, kneading the skin and shortly after, splattered his cum all over her chest. He strode over to the safe and took the rucksack inside. He gathered his things, dropped the tracker and left the building.

12