All Comments on 'Tracy and the Intern'

by PogueMahone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whistle

Nice story mate. I am betting Steve will be whistling while he works on Monday. Looking forward to reading about that pending lunch. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fantastic

This may be one one of the best stories ive read on here in awhile. Eagerly looking forward to the sequel.

godfreegodfreealmost 13 years ago
TOP STORY

EXCELLENT, MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good to have you back

You've been missed. Looking forward to Brenda's and Tracy's adventures. The sooner the better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that was awesome

more please......i can't wait....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So, Where is the follow up?

verbicideverbicideover 8 years ago
Hot, but stupid

Let's see...what would happen if a white, suburban sales manager were to scream "rape!", when a young, male, black intern was at her house? It wouldn't matter what files he took as he dashed out. His ass would be bounced into prison so quick it wouldn't even be funny. The story was hot, but unimaginably stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Follow up chapters?

So this was posted 05/12/11 with the ending implying “further chapters to follow”

AH! Should we still be looking for them 7 years later or?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, most men would be happy to take advantage of a woman if the circumstances allowed, deep down most men would love to fuck other mens wives if they could get away with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous