All Comments on 'Tracy Goes to the Principal's Ch. 04'

by PogueMahone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
True submission

Tracy got what she wanted, to be used by Mr. Cash. He should definitely have her stop any birth control and take the chance of her getting pregnant by him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I love it

I love her dressed in her wedding gown, with her nylons and garter belt getting fucked and cummed on her face and gown.

When she visits your office she should wear a cheerleader outfit with nylons, garter belt and heels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent!!!

Very very erotic!!! i have witnessed my wife being fucked in her wedding gown and it was the most exciting thing i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!1

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Yep and now he has undeniable proof, but...

... a few things. You never wrote when she hung up on her husband and his cock won't go from hard to sagging when she put it into her mouth. Little things, but they take the reader away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best yey

Best story i have ever read on Lit.As one of many guys who fantasise about their wives being fucked it had everything.So pleased she was so reluctant to begin with and all the way through thought about how bad she was but how good the sex was too.Like a previous poster i enjoyed the part where she is fucked in her wedding gown.

Overall 100% and well deserved

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
Excellent

Well done story. Wish female was a little more solid in resistance; she capitulated a little to easily and too soon, but well done none the less. Excellent description of humiliation stage. Thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

AWESOME STORY AND I LOVED THE VOWS.MORE PLEASE:^)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous